Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold
Default Kaiti Needs A New Car

So let's have a discussion about cars so I can get some ideas, opinion and recommendations for a reliable yet cool yet inexpensive new car. Here's a few of my choices:

I want either a 4 door sedan, hence the Impala or Charger but I've already had an Impala for about 6 years. Or I was thinking an SUV or maybe just get something different like a muscle car like the Challenger. All the cars depicted have around the same gas mileage and their cost is about $22,000 to $26,000. Any similar suggestions or information about these cars?
Attached Thumbnails
2011 Dodge Challenger.jpg   2011 Dodge Charger.jpg   2011 Chevy Impala.jpg  

2011 Ford Escape.jpg  
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

This is my current car.
Attached Thumbnails
Cop Car.jpg  
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

I was going to say Volvo ( mine is a 92 with 260,000 miles, almost no rust), but you also said inexpensive.
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

American cars sure are ugly.
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

The only car that will meet all your needs is a Mazda MX-5 Miata
This is my one, it is so much fun and so much better than any other car for things like
1. Moving large objects - hire a van
2. Giving a lift to friends where their numbers exceed "one friend" - Take the bus
3. Big weekly shopping trip - home delivery option
4. Picking up kids from school - you're trans your ex got custody

Happy to help!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00019LargeMedium.jpg   Photo0651.jpg   Photo0650.jpg  

Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
The only car that will meet all your needs is a Mazda MX-5 Miata
This is my one, it is so much fun and so much better than any other car for things like
1. Moving large objects - hire a van
2. Giving a lift to friends where their numbers exceed "one friend" - Take the bus
3. Big weekly shopping trip - home delivery option
4. Picking up kids from school - you're trans your ex got custody

Happy to help!
So pretty much it's useless lol.
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKaiti View Post
So let's have a discussion about cars so I can get some ideas, opinion and recommendations for a reliable yet cool yet inexpensive new car. Here's a few of my choices:

I want either a 4 door sedan, hence the Impala or Charger but I've already had an Impala for about 6 years. Or I was thinking an SUV or maybe just get something different like a muscle car like the Challenger. All the cars depicted have around the same gas mileage and their cost is about $22,000 to $26,000. Any similar suggestions or information about these cars?
I love my turbo diesel Jetta. Great mileage (40 around town, 50 on the road), great handling, great performance. I have owned many cars, this is the first one I would give a ten rating.
Old 08-06-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Go for a Mustang, Kitty. Get a 6 cylinder with dual exhaust, power windows, power seats, power steering, automatic. One of my friends has one. I've ridden in it and driven it. You'll not regret buying one. After all a hot girl should have a hot car.
Old 08-06-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Go for a Mustang, Kitty. Get a 6 cylinder with dual exhaust, power windows, power seats, power steering, automatic. One of my friends has one. I've ridden in it and driven it. You'll not regret buying one. After all a hot girl should have a hot car.
Oh, and make sure it's painted candy red apple. (Notice I didn't type candy apple red. Apparently there is a copyright on the candy apple red and rather than pay to use the name Ford changed what they call that colour.) (At least that's the way I heard the story).
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
I love my turbo diesel Jetta. Great mileage (40 around town, 50 on the road), great handling, great performance. I have owned many cars, this is the first one I would give a ten rating.
I like the Passat V6 but it costs about $31,000. I should specify I'm looking for a V6 or better.
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Mustang is meh because my dad had a Mustang and I'm not really into it. That's why I was looking at the Charger or Challenger for a muscle car look but it just comes down to whether I want a four door (Charger) or two door (Challenger).
Old 08-06-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Mustang is meh because my dad had a Mustang and I'm not really into it. That's why I was looking at the Charger or Challenger for a muscle car look but it just comes down to whether I want a four door (Charger) or two door (Challenger).
Then go for a Charger, blue with white stripes or all black.
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Cars

If you want to have fun go for the Chalanger or the Charger with a "Hemi". They are both super cars. I have an '05 Magnum witha 5'7 litre hemi and it is a rocket ship. Scares the hell out of me when I stomp on it. Don't need Viagara with this kind of rush, reasonable mileage too. Check it out.

BSl
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
A man after my own heart, i love my 2010 Mustang GT

Mustang Jen

Last edited by transjen; 03-30-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I had an original edition Mustang (1964). It was a piece of junk but very popular. The new ones are a huge improvement over the original.
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Aren't we supposed to have jet cars, like in The Jetsons, by now?
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

According to Back to the Future II we should have flying cars in 2015.
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Cool .02? from an ex-car-buff...

Quote:
Or I was thinking an SUV or maybe just get something different like a muscle car like the Challenger?
Well Kitty, if you consider the Challenger i believe you should at least take a look at the Camaro... Why? Simply because it can do anything a Challenger does!! And both cars can be had with a six-pot or a "muscular" vee-ate; seat 2 people at the back if needed; both look sexy (and are total cop-magnets); both are in the same price range; however the Camaro weighs a bit less than the Dodge if similarly equipped, which apparently makes it handle the curves better...

Good shopping!!
Attached Thumbnails
2011-Chevy-Camaro.jpg  
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
Well Kitty, if you consider the Challenger i believe you should at least take a look at the Camaro... Why? Simply because it can do anything a Challenger does!! And both cars can be had with a six-pot or a "muscular" vee-ate; seat 2 people at the back if needed; both look sexy (and are total cop-magnets); both are in the same price range; however the Camaro weighs a bit less than the Dodge if similarly equipped, which apparently makes it handle the curves better...

Good shopping!!
I don't really like the look of the Camaro but had considered it. Cop magnets? Nah, not after I'm done with it. Official MOPAR police rims with caps, antenna array and maybe a push bar and they won't bother me. Either the Charger or Challenger I would do that to, as done to the Impala I have and I've never been bothered by police except this one butthurt cop up in Schenectady.

I like the whole police look of a car on a few levels. I can speed on the highway and not get bothered by the Staties, deter criminal action against or near my car, keep bad drivers away from me and my friends, who are all car lovers, think it's the most awesome thing ever. I like the Charger specifically for that reason of continuing the cop look and the Challenger will be releasing a LEO version soon for police agencies as a pursuit car so that would be cool to hook up too.

But still, I'm also leaning towards wanting an SUV so I'm not sure what I want. I'd get a Chevy Tahoe but it's too expensive, though it would be an SUV and can look like a cop truck too.
Old 08-07-2011
aw9725

Lots of good suggestions. I don?t think you would be interested in any of the cars or trucks I?ve owned so I will just add my vote for the Dodge Challenger.

Also I really like Jodie?s Mazda and Jen?s Mustang!
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Aren't we supposed to have jet cars, like in The Jetsons, by now?
Quote:
According to Back to the Future II we should have flying cars in 2015.
This suggests, then, that whatever car you decide upon should have sufficient trade-in value in 4 years to assure your acquisition of the flying car when it is released.
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
This suggests, then, that whatever car you decide upon should have sufficient trade-in value in 4 years to assure your acquisition of the flying car when it is released.
Nah, flying cars are a stupid concept. Nothing beats four wheels on the ground.
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
. Nothing beats four wheels on the ground.
trying to think of a wise-ass response to this but this isn't the appropriate thread.
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
trying to think of a wise-ass response to this but this isn't the appropriate thread.
All fours on the ground doggy style joke... too easy, pun not intended in original post.
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
All fours on the ground doggy style joke... too easy, pun not intended in original post.
Just wondering if you prefer a stick shift?
Ya know, four on the floor.
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Just wondering if you prefer a stick shift?
Ya know, four on the floor.
Nah, manual is terrible. I don't know why they even make stick shifts.
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Stick shifts were all that were available before the 1950s when GM came out with Powerglide on their Chevys. The first automatics were a joke, very inefficient, flushomatics, they were called.
The technology rapidly improved until now they are as efficient as manual transmissions.
I still like to do the gears and hear the engine scream and feel the rush of power.
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Four on the floor is fun in the bedroom but in a car i prefer an automatic
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Four on the floor is fun in the bedroom but in a car i prefer an automatic
Jerseygirl Jen
An automatic is a godsend in heavy traffic.
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
An automatic is a godsend in heavy traffic.
Depending on the car like say a corvette which is not a daily driver then a masnual trans could be fun but for and everyday car then automatic is the way to go

Mustang Jen
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I drove an old VW beetle once. You had to use all gears; it didn't have enough power.
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Nothing beats four wheels on the ground.
A ball bearing stick shift.

Oh, sorry. My mind wasn't on cars.
Old 08-07-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:

My dad was looking at getting a new car in the near future(they gave their second car to my sister after she moved into her new home), and he said a lot of good things about the Charger(or was it the Challenger?). I think that will be the car that he will choose when the time comes.

Now, if I had the cash for it I would love to purchase a fully-loaded 1967 Impala like they have in the television series Supernatural. *drools*
Old 08-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I was at a Nissan dealership today checking out and test driving the Nissan Pathfinder, an SUV. They discussed some financial stuff and offered a trade in value on my car for $14,000! They said they have this dude that buys police type cars, Impalas, Crown Vics, etc, and they are in demand. I tried to push that offer on a Dodge dealership but they said all they are willing to go is $4,000. So I think I'm buying a Nissan Pathfinder tomorrow.
Old 08-08-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was at a Nissan dealership today checking out and test driving the Nissan Pathfinder, an SUV. They discussed some financial stuff and offered a trade in value on my car for $14,000! They said they have this dude that buys police type cars, Impalas, Crown Vics, etc, and they are in demand. I tried to push that offer on a Dodge dealership but they said all they are willing to go is $4,000. So I think I'm buying a Nissan Pathfinder tomorrow.
I'm not a huge Pathfinder fan, but that deal is very good! It's the kind of deal you almost have to make!

Let us know what you think of it.
Old 08-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default parr

Quote:
This is my current car.
It's according to personal taste as along with the thickness of your wallet,
however, these are going to be some really dicy times enonomicaly,
if it was me, I would run it intill the wheels fall off before investing in
another vehicle.
Old 08-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Depends on the car.
My last car was an auto and it was brill (I previously hated changing gears)
but when I was looking at buying a Mazda MX-5, I decided to go for the manual version {40% of them are made as automatics, so it was an option}
I'm so glad I did as it's perfect like that.
Pretty much any other type of car [ie. non sports car] I would only ever consider an automatic.
Old 08-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

There is now a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder SV sitting in my drive way.
Old 08-09-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Well done, Kaiti. I think you got an excellent deal.

Now you can drive through all the snowstorms that the Atlantic seaboard is famous for.
Old 08-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

If I don't get a hoverboard in 2015, heads will roll.....
Old 08-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I couldn't sleep with a car like that in my driveway. I'd have to drive dirt roads, add some accessories, fuck in the backseat or do something!
Old 08-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
I couldn't sleep with a car like that in my driveway. I'd have to drive dirt roads, add some accessories, fuck in the backseat or do something!
LOL ya, I'm gonna have a grille guard bar put on the front and go on a road trip to see a friend in Delaware. I've also wanted to go camping, maybe I can squeeze in a couple nights camping with my new truck before summer ends.
Old 08-10-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
You'll have to post a picture of you standing beside your new vehicle, particularly if it happens to be in the middle of a wilderness adventure!
Old 08-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bi1sttry is on a distinguished road

I currently own a 2008 Scion XB and I love it except for the manual transmission. The clutch and shifting is really rough. I would say get an automatic if you do. It has plenty of power to get you going. Spacious inside and I always get compliments on it inside and outside. I put a bureau in the back with room for 1 person to still sit in back comfortably.
Old 08-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bi1sttry View Post
I currently own a 2008 Scion XB and I love it except for the manual transmission. The clutch and shifting is really rough. I would say get an automatic if you do. It has plenty of power to get you going. Spacious inside and I always get compliments on it inside and outside. I put a bureau in the back with room for 1 person to still sit in back comfortably.
As Kaiti wrote in a previous post that you apparently did not read, she already made her decision and purchase.
Old 08-20-2011
aw9725

Quote:
Cool! Sounds like a good choice. Now we want to see pics of you with it?