Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-28-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

spacecase9128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default wanting males castrated?

Maybe I will make a poll, will see if any interest in this.

Do any of the shemales or females; chemically or surgically think about or other ways consider if a male needs or should be castrated. For example to either maybe make each others sex drive match better or to cause a size change that might match vagina depth. Or maybe not acted on, but ticked off and think a male needs castration.

sc9128

Last edited by spacecase9128; 02-28-2011 at 06:26 AM.
Old 02-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase9128 View Post

Do any of the shemales or females; chemically or surgically think about or other ways consider if a male needs or should be castrated. For example to either maybe make each others sex drive match better or to cause a size change that might match vagina depth. Or maybe not acted on, but ticked off and think a male needs castration. Or ticked off enough to sneak chemical castration on a male. EEK if the last one.

sc9128
Even stated in anonymity, the last one about sneaking is so reprehensible that it makes one wonder whether someone who would endorse it can also be trusted to have respect for trans people and others who suffer the indignities of hatred and repression for being "different."
Old 02-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

scott441 can only hope to improve

Quote:

Do any of the shemales or females; chemically or surgically think about or other ways consider if a male needs or should be castrated. For example to either maybe make each others sex drive match better or to cause a size change that might match vagina depth. Or maybe not acted on, but ticked off and think a male needs castration.

sc9128
Even though, I want to be castrated, I would be totally pissed off, if someone else was giving me pills to do that. Castration is a personel choice, and should be. Don't know your examples, don't make sense, your brain controls weather you get a hard on. PS Does anyone know where you can get castrated without all the doctor visits to prove your not crazy.
Old 02-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Even stated in anonymity, the last one about sneaking is so reprehensible that it makes one wonder whether someone who would endorse it can also be trusted to have respect for trans people and others who suffer the indignities of hatred and repression for being "different."
I want to make clear that I was not writing that the OP endorsed this secret castration, but rather was referring to others who might respond in the affirmative.
Old 02-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default by name?

Quote:

consider if a male needs or should be castrated.

, but ticked off and think a male needs castration.

sc9128
Are we to make a list? Shall I name names?
Old 02-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

What a "ballsy" thing to say Fran. lol
Old 03-01-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

spacecase9128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

How long is this list Fran, and how exclusive is membership? Or is that dismembership.
Old 03-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

streetglide is on a distinguished road

I'm male and castrated because of an accident. Due to some problems with my HRT I've been off testosterone most of the winter....and it SUCKS!!!
Something that has occurred to me is that EVERY man should have to go through a period of chemical castration just so they truely understand why those two seemingly insignificant little glands are so important!
I think it was just pity making me think that way, but the thought occurred! As far as sneaking meds on someone that would be really low.