Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Thanks Jen ( better put away my plasma screwdriver ...
Doctor=Sonic
Master=Laser
Rocka=Plasma

If only they really existed ... hmmm i remember a thread about what Sci-Fi item you would want ... i chose a TARDIS w/ sonic screwdriver... maybe that thread should regenerate. lol
Old 07-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I'm beging to think this thread should be retitled just DR WHO Oh on that sci-fi thread you mentioned forget the tardis i want two bionic legs and a bionic arm just call me the BIONIC WOMAN Bionic Jen
Old 07-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Talking

I'll be sure to warn your man about the new and improved kung-fu grip of yours. lol
Old 07-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Steve Austin wasn't scared of Jamie's kung-fu grip but he was scared of her throwing a tennis racket Jerseygirl Jen and fyi yes i play tennis
Old 07-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking

I bowl ... Tennis hmmm ... no i like my balls smooth and not fuzzy.
Old 07-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's fun smacking balls around with a racket Never bowled in my life oh fyi i prefer not having balls period Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red face

Yeah but you got a nice pair of " CHESTICKLES " rotfl later Jen.
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Yeah but you got a nice pair of " CHESTICKLES " rotfl later Jen.
Hey my eyes are up here Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hmmm oh i'm sorry ( wipes away drool ) did you say something? I jus playin Jen Doctor Who Planet of the dead on BBC tonight! Torchwood - Children of Earth starts as well.
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm assuming your refering to BBC AMERICA if so i'll check the listings and watch, Not a follower of Torchwood i've caught epsoides here and there but i can never seem to catch it week after week, Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red face

Oops yes BBC America my bad. Now if only they will start playing MI5 and Skins again ... and I would love to see Life on Mars again. I always hoped that they would play classic Doctor Who on tv again.
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

They never did air the second season of Life on Mars Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah they did but only once through , no re-runs. I saw the finale then they showed the first episode of Ashes to Ashes.
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I missed it Hopefully it's aviable on DVD if not i'll check with a friend of mine since he's very good at finding tv shows not on DVD Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think they had it on Amazon ... i dont know if it was region coded or not. The ending was a little ambiguous as to Sams fate ... but the writer summed it up ... i wont spoil it since you haven't seen it.
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Last time i checked it was only aviable on region 2, Another show i'd love to get is Robin Hood the series from the 80s which only came here on VHS tapes and was episodes strung together Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

How about Highlander , i think some of it is on DVD but not all. Or Weird Science the tv series w/ Vanessa Angel
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have the complete HIGHLANDER series on DVD thanks to Jason i think he has WEIRD SCIENCE but i'm not sure, I still have him checking for TARZAN staring RON ELY but still no luck Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here's a HIGHLANDER episode i bet you never saw Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 12-04-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And i thought there could be only one.
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Actualy none of it still exists all there is a soundtrack and still photos called telsnaps so watching it is like watching a slide show but it's still pretty cool i also have the DALEKS MASTER PLAN with the meddling Monk Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

NCC-1701 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to NCC-1701

I think that my favourite doctor and companion has to be, 4th doctor with sarah jane, purley because of my favourite episode, Genesis Of the Daleks!!
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking

Just saw "Planet of the Dead" really good. I liked Christina , very spunky and cute. Now the wait begins for " The Waters of Mars" .
Old 07-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-1701 View Post
I think that my favourite doctor and companion has to be, 4th doctor with sarah jane, purley because of my favourite episode, Genesis Of the Daleks!!
What no love for Harry? But yes Genesis of the Daleks was one the the best episodes of all time Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

There's also a whole line if comic books out from IDW ranging from reprints from England never releashed here they are doing the 5 th DR And there are also doing new stories with the current DR
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Have you seen the animated Doctor Who dvds? It has the tenth Doctor and Martha Jones.
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I heard they were coming out, Off to Amazon i go
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

The Master reborn! John Simm returns as the Master and Timothy Dalton is in the last special ... hmmm maybe he is a new Timelord (or old one) or the next Master. Ooohh so exciting. :D
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
The Master reborn! John Simm returns as the Master and Timothy Dalton is in the last special ... hmmm maybe he is a new Timelord (or old one) or the next Master. Ooohh so exciting. :D
HMMMN from Baron to Bond to the Master, Could be good but i think the guy that played Ming would make a better Master gee DR WHO theme by QUEEN that would rock

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Check out www.whomix.trilete.net/?wmid=music for Doctor Who theme remixes. Some are awesome.
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My two faves are
Dr. N.E.S. an old school game remix
and look for
80's remix it's new wave who.
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think something more in the line of ANTHRAX and there Judge Dredd song I AM THE LAW
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

There is a metal who remix as well.
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My luck it's by SLAYER Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nah they are mostly fan remixes by amateur musicians but some are good.
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thay's a relief as i can't stand SLAYER, a friend of mine thinks they all the all time best and they give me a headach
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I hear ya Jen
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bruce Sprinfsten and the Rolling Stones are more my speed
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My taste is pretty diverse ... from Buddy Holly , Led Zepplin , ACDC , Bauhaus , the Cure , Misfits , right now my faves are Tiger Army and The Horrorpops. Give a listen if you got time or check out their videos.
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not much of a fan of AC/DC but i like there one song MONEY TALKS, love LED ZEP use to play them while i read a THOR comic book back in highschool but i love Tom Petty and Fleetwood Mac
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Going to work , take care Jen talk to you later bye
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Going to work at 1 am, Haven't done that since i worked the graveyard shift at WAWA back when my nane wasn't Jennifer have fun bye
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I kinda like 3rd shift ... or just got used to it. Some times the old folks get up and wander the halls , have to take them back to their rooms and help Anna get their meds ready. Anyway Planet of the Dead is coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray.
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sounds like you work at a hosptial or nursing home, I liked the 3 rd shift to where i was at WAWA not much happend and it was never overly busy got to put the radio on any station i wanted to it was fun then but i'd hate to work that shift now
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah , Nursing Home.
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not a big fan of BLU-RAY as i feel it's way over priced and over rated, I'll proably end up with one as i can't keep Eric away from em at WAL-MART
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wal-Mart seems to be doing double packs w/ blu-ray ... example Mission Impossible 1 and 2 packed together and stuff like that. If blu-rays have so much more storage capacity, why not put the whole trilogy on one disc? I'm content w/ my DVD's and standard def tv. I'll upgrade when my tv dies.
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think it's the same reason VHS movies only had a single movie on em if you recorded in sp the picture quilty was better but you had less time on the tape sp only gave you two hours recording time instead of the six hours on lp mode
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hmmm maybe or maybe they just want more money. Oh well i have way too many DVDs to ever try and upgrade w/ a blu-ray version ... although Lord of the Rings trilogy would be sweet edited into one loooonnnnggg film on blu-ray.
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

No way it's allready 12 discs as it is, Yeah i have all three boxed sets, I think the LOTR is way better then STAR WARS
Jerseygirl Jen