Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default Femboy to Translady

I'm fascinated to see the development from starter femboy to full-blown translady.

Does anyone have good before and after comparison pics?

Here's a couple of Brazilians to get the ball(s) rolling, Bianca Freire and Jennifer Zack.
Attached Thumbnails
Bianca before.jpg   Bianca after.jpg   Jennifer before.jpg  

Jennifer after.jpg  
Old 05-01-2008
TXguy4ever

man i would f*ck them either way!!!
Old 05-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

I actually find the "early stages" can be very sexy.....small budding titties and slightly boyish do it for me...perhaps thats why I go for the "Far Eastern" ladyboys! Whatever, I love em all!
Old 05-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennangelina can only hope to improve
Default ah sweet before and after

wish i had some before early images, move around too much will look for some to post............i do luv da image idea of before and after

XOXO Jennangelina
Old 05-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBoIPmVo7YM This is a video, showing the
transition of a boy to a ladyboy. Maybe of interest!
Old 05-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
I'm fascinated to see the development from starter femboy to full-blown translady.

Don't know it it's good or not, but here's an example of a femboy to ladyboy transition. She was only identified as "A".
Attached Thumbnails
Before1.jpg   Before2.jpg   Before3.jpg  

After1.jpg   After2.jpg   After3.jpg  

Old 05-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default Isabela Medeiros

Isabela Medeiros - a work in progress.
Attached Thumbnails
Isabela before.jpg   Isabela after.jpg  
Old 05-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isabela Medeiros - a work in progress.
Nice transition. She could do with a little bit of eyebrow plucking though.
Old 05-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXguy4ever View Post
You can say that twice.
Old 05-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

I actually prefer the "femboy" stage in most instances....and (to me) it seems such a shame when over-sized implants replace their hormone-fuelled budding titties! However, there are some STUNNING beauties out there.....that you would NEVER think started out life as a boy! Bless them all!
Old 05-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXguy4ever View Post
You said it, bro.
Old 09-16-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

versi2000 is on a distinguished road
Default jennifer

i'm very sad to see, jennifer made that operation.
i have been looking for films with her long time.
she definitely was one of the most beautiful and sweetest shemales, and she also had a huge dick.
Old 09-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sparky is on a distinguished road

Mannnnnn.......theres an ass hole, fuck it....if she's ugly, close ur eyes! This is of course applicable when ur just a little too horny or drunk, but if you're not planning on being an asshole critic or one of the judges on america's next top model, just go it...whatever...I mean some of the most attractive girls i met looked like complete weirdos compared to how hot some of these ladyboys are or compared to super models even.....but their uniqueness is what made them awesome! Now as long as the ts is passable, its all good.....and I dont require anything crazy if I plan on being in a serious relationship with one...just as long as she's herself!
Old 09-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tabathats is on a distinguished road
Default transformation videos

Does anybody know where to find video that show the transformation process?
Old 09-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

if anyone likes jennifer as much, as i do...
Attached Thumbnails
mtx020_036.jpg   mtx020_067.jpg   mtx020_070.jpg  

mtx020_078.jpg   mtx020_063.jpg   mtx020_066.jpg  

Old 09-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

and especially watch this:
Old 09-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:

Here's a couple of Brazilians to get the ball(s) rolling, Bianca Freire and Jennifer Zack.
No, I don't have any sexy b4 or after pics... but be a bit deeper here, pal... this is a very normal (and often painful) process of a boy finally and step wise having his/her guts to go through with the inevitable transsition. Very often with ridicule from family and socalled friends.

I dig the hornyness people can get from all this, but in all fairness, this is a serious aspect that deserves more than just "huar huar... he/she is sexy... me want his/her dick if wifey is not watching..."

The transsitional period is the one of total vulnerability. This is where the major step is taken. This is where the angst is enormous. And bear in mind that many transsexuals do this at a rather young age where they don't have the stamina, the wisdom or the thick skin needed to cope with all the hate they meet.

So that's why I cannot just sit back and get horny over pics of young femboys - I know what they are going through. They deserve respect and support. They are dealing with gender identification issues more than sexual issues.

And here we are, just dealing with "how sweet a little she-cock she has..." Let's whip up our empathy, guys... trust me, the ladies need more than our horny fascination... they need so much more... and they deserve so much more.

Once you finally get a transsexual girlfriend or just a transsexual friend, then you will realize the pain, the beauty and the diversity that transsexuality is really and truly. And then you will truly be blessed!

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 09-18-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pencelli is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFENDER View Post
I actually prefer the "femboy" stage in most instances....and (to me) it seems such a shame when over-sized implants replace their hormone-fuelled budding titties! However, there are some STUNNING beauties out there.....that you would NEVER think started out life as a boy! Bless them all!
I just agree with this so much!
Old 09-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pencelli is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by versi2000 View Post
if anyone likes jennifer as much, as i do...
She is just fabulous. Entirely my type.
Old 09-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hankstar3 is on a distinguished road
Default Interesting...

However I've been an admirer of T-girls long enough to see quite a few develop ...Here's two of my favs
Attached Thumbnails
98.jpg   98-1.jpg   98a.jpg  

99.jpg   99a.JPG   99a0.jpg  

Old 09-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

WildcatTV is on a distinguished road
Default Shanice (aka Dominique aka Svenja)

Sometimes you'll find her in Frankfurt, Germany
Attached Thumbnails
svenja.jpg   transenclub%20007.jpg   domi%20101.jpg  

domi%20104.jpg   domi%20112.jpg   2_420_HM.jpg  

1456588-Y1.jpg   1456588-Y15.jpg   1456588-Y20.jpg  

Old 10-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

janineb67 is on a distinguished road

A very good transition.
Click image to open a larger version of Adriana Lancaster 05.jpg. Views: 94.

Click image to open a larger version of Adriana Lancaster 06.jpg. Views: 48.

Click image to open a larger version of Adriana Lancaster 02.jpg. Views: 41.
Old 10-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

janineb67 is on a distinguished road

Adriana Rodriguez

Click image to open a larger version of Ad 01.jpg. Views: 165.

Click image to open a larger version of Ad 19.jpg. Views: 51.

Click image to open a larger version of Ad 05.jpg. Views: 63.
Old 10-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

underthere will become famous soon enoughunderthere will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFENDER View Post
I actually find the "early stages" can be very sexy.....small budding titties and slightly boyish do it for me...perhaps thats why I go for the "Far Eastern" ladyboys! Whatever, I love em all!
I know at that point in transition it's tough for the individual but I have to admit I love that part also and am more attracted to those asian ladyboys that have their little titties just developing with a big hard on.
Old 10-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lolbats is on a distinguished road

wow that youtube video was great, thanks alot.
Old 10-02-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
No, I don't have any sexy b4 or after pics... but be a bit deeper here, pal... this is a very normal (and often painful) process of a boy finally and step wise having his/her guts to go through with the inevitable transsition. Very often with ridicule from family and socalled friends.

I dig the hornyness people can get from all this, but in all fairness, this is a serious aspect that deserves more than just "huar huar... he/she is sexy... me want his/her dick if wifey is not watching..."

The transsitional period is the one of total vulnerability. This is where the major step is taken. This is where the angst is enormous. And bear in mind that many transsexuals do this at a rather young age where they don't have the stamina, the wisdom or the thick skin needed to cope with all the hate they meet.

So that's why I cannot just sit back and get horny over pics of young femboys - I know what they are going through. They deserve respect and support. They are dealing with gender identification issues more than sexual issues.

And here we are, just dealing with "how sweet a little she-cock she has..." Let's whip up our empathy, guys... trust me, the ladies need more than our horny fascination... they need so much more... and they deserve so much more.

Once you finally get a transsexual girlfriend or just a transsexual friend, then you will realize the pain, the beauty and the diversity that transsexuality is really and truly. And then you will truly be blessed!

H

Hank, this is the BEST! I hate to toss cold water on conversations, but...
The period where most guys would call "femboy" for me was HORRID. This would have been the point where I couldn't easily hide my changing body, was losing most of my friends, stopped talking to my parents, and almost dropped out of college because I couldn't take the constant ridicule.

There were great times during this period, my developing body, new love, my blossoming sexuality, seeing a physical representation that matched how my mind expected my body to be, the first time I freaked out because my oestrogen levels were WAY to high, buying my first bra, being called "miss" by strangers.. all wonderful things.

But for every validation and good thing that happened during this period there were an equal number of not so great things that happened that undermined my identity, made me feel like a freak, forced me to "prove" what I knew to be truth was indeed truth, assumptions and accusations about my motivations, and people generally being shits.
Old 10-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
There were great times during this period, my developing body, new love, my blossoming sexuality, seeing a physical representation that matched how my mind expected my body to be, the first time I freaked out because my oestrogen levels were WAY to high, buying my first bra, being called "miss" by strangers.. all wonderful things.
That's just SO nice! Such a beautiful desription of a transsition, Mizzy B. Let us for once focus on the good stuff, because eventually the good outweighs the bad in this regard. The fact alone that you have succesfully welcomed the woman in you and finally allowed HER to "take over what was rightfully hers in the first place" is hopefully worth all the antagonism.

So there may be a lot of shit, but there certainly is a lot of sun shine too!

Last edited by hankhavelock; 10-12-2008 at 01:37 AM.
Old 10-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jmape has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via ICQ to jmape Send a message via AIM to jmape Send a message via MSN to jmape Send a message via Yahoo to jmape

She has beautiful face, perfect body with right sized tits and a penis i would like to test!
Old 10-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fetishka is on a distinguished road

I remember both Joanne Jet and Eva Vortex from when they first appeared in fetish mags. Jo especially, she first appeared when simply a TV rather than TS.
Old 11-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fakeicin is on a distinguished road

Shanice is my fav
Old 11-22-2008
LuvAmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
Don't know it it's good or not, but here's an example of a femboy to ladyboy transition. She was only identified as "A".

mmmmm i love her
Old 11-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Every time i see a photo of myself in the early stages it makes me want to hide inshame, It was an very awkard time in my life and part of me wants to find every photo and destory them but just maybe oneday i can look back with a little fondness and perhaps i'll be able to laught as i say gawd i can't believe i wore that Jennifer
Old 11-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

I can imagine that, Jennifer.
Apparently there seem to be two discussions in this thread, with those parttaking in the original discussion totally oblivious of the second... it's good to raise awareness here on the topic of what being a transsexual really means, aside from being just a sex symbol to some.
Old 11-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Kaq is on a distinguished road
Default Reply to Hank and the ladies

Quote:

H
This was a very touching post. I think you have some personal experience for this understanding the psychic struggles of the people who have changed their gender identity. I hope your post helps others opening their eyes not only for the sexy bodies but the souls inside the bodies.

As for Bionca, Jennifer and the others, you all have my full respect to have the courage and willpower going through this process, survive the scorn and hate of the philistine people. Finaly reached your aim.

All praise to you!
Old 11-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lebguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:

H
I second that
Old 11-28-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough

Great post about the vunerability of TS women.

Having met one she seemed so incredibly confident and I just had to ask the question......'when you say pre-op, do you mean you intend to get rid of that big cock' ?

The reply was ' No, I like being this way'

I'm fascinated about where exactly TS/Shemales fit, there seems to be as much variety amongst them as any other branch of sexuality.

Some are Bi, some are gay and no doubt some are straight. Some want to be totally female, others are happy to retain the male genitals and infact want to be that way.

I can only imagine how difficult it must be to fit in with the rest of society when you seem to be almost entirely female but essentially you are a gay or Bi-sexual male. It would be great to understand this better as it really does confuse the fuck out of me.........mind you the fact I like Shemales confuses the fuck out of me.

How do the females view you? Do you have male friends ? What do you do during the average day ?

Do the ladies out there like to be called TS/Transexual/Shemale/Ladyboy whats the preference as sometimes it almost seems like I might being slightly insulting ?
Old 11-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
How do the females view you? Do you have male friends ? What do you do during the average day ?

Do the ladies out there like to be called TS/Transexual/Shemale/Ladyboy whats the preference as sometimes it almost seems like I might being slightly insulting ?
Most offen the women i met have no idea that i'm not all girl if they suspect they never made mention of it, As for the women who know they treat me as just one of the girls, I've only had trouble with one older co-worker and she was always preaching the bible to me and wanted me to see her minaster who with Gods help would cure me, Yes i have guy friends who know i'm a Tgirl and they are some what ok with it one of them i've been friends with sence grade school when i told him he just said ok now a few things makes sence, But it makes him uneasy when i talk about my upcoming SRS something about having my penis removed makes him cringe. As far as being called a TS or shemale it makes no nevermind to me as they are just terms nothing more but since i'm Asian/American the term ladyboy bugs the crap out of me i really hate that term i guess because when i told my parents my mother called me a ladyboy and it really hurt me, As for what i do for a living i'm a bank teller Jennifer

Last edited by transjen; 11-28-2008 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-28-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Great post about the vunerability of TS women.

I have lots of male and bio-female friends as well as Trans* male and female friends. All of them know my status and treat me like.. well .. a friend.

An average day starts with me waking up far earlier than I want, getting ready for work, taking a bus to the job, doing research and writing for my company, bussing back home, playing video games or reading a book, talking a little to my fella, sending some email and then taking a shower and going to bed. Not very sexy I know...

I'm not a fan of Shemale or Ladyboy. Shemale has a really nasty history (Google Janice Raymond + Shemale) and Ladyboy is a term for Trans*women from Thailand - as a white woman, it would be inappropriate for that term to be used. It is also mostly used by Westerners for Trans Thai prostiutes. So, I a big fan of being called by my name, barring that Transgendered is swell.
Old 11-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, I a big fan of being called by my name, barring that Transgendered is swell.
Actually Bionca I would rather refer to you as a woman or a gal and call you by your name.
Old 11-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Most offen the women i met have no idea that i'm not all girl if they suspect they never made mention of it, As for the women who know they treat me as just one of the girls, I've only had trouble with one older co-worker and she was always preaching the bible to me and wanted me to see her minaster who with Gods help would cure me, Yes i have guy friends who know i'm a Tgirl and they are some what ok with it one of them i've been friends with sence grade school when i told him he just said ok now a few things makes sence, But it makes him uneasy when i talk about my upcoming SRS something about having my penis removed makes him cringe. As far as being called a TS or shemale it makes no nevermind to me as they are just terms nothing more but since i'm Asian/American the term ladyboy bugs the crap out of me i really hate that term i guess because when i told my parents my mother called me a ladyboy and it really hurt me, As for what i do for a living i'm a bank teller Jennifer
Thanks Jennifer. So would you say you were really a female trapped in a male body ? or do I have that totally wrong ?
Old 11-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I have lots of male and bio-female friends as well as Trans* male and female friends. All of them know my status and treat me like.. well .. a friend.

An average day starts with me waking up far earlier than I want, getting ready for work, taking a bus to the job, doing research and writing for my company, bussing back home, playing video games or reading a book, talking a little to my fella, sending some email and then taking a shower and going to bed. Not very sexy I know...

I'm not a fan of Shemale or Ladyboy. Shemale has a really nasty history (Google Janice Raymond + Shemale) and Ladyboy is a term for Trans*women from Thailand - as a white woman, it would be inappropriate for that term to be used. It is also mostly used by Westerners for Trans Thai prostiutes. So, I a big fan of being called by my name, barring that Transgendered is swell.
Thanks for the reply Bionica. So are you planning to lose the male genitals ? or are you happy being a guy, looking like a woman ? If so that would make you a gay guy who likes to look feminine......is that more of a statement/lifestyle choice with little to do with sexuality?

I read parts of the Blog. It's strange because it almost reads like outlaw culture.......in a sense it used to be the same if you rode a motorcycle......something I enjoyed because it was fun and exciting, others saw it as a threat.

I think I should really open another thread in the proper place as this is off topic.
Old 11-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Thanks for the reply Bionica. So are you planning to lose the male genitals ? or are you happy being a guy, looking like a woman ? If so that would make you a gay guy who likes to look feminine......is that more of a statement/lifestyle choice with little to do with sexuality?

I read parts of the Blog. It's strange because it almost reads like outlaw culture.......in a sense it used to be the same if you rode a motorcycle......something I enjoyed because it was fun and exciting, others saw it as a threat.

I think I should really open another thread in the proper place as this is off topic.
I'm not getting rid of the penis. Not because it is particularly importat, but because it is just not at all important to me. The surgery is expensive, and IMO not needed because having a vagina won't make me feel any more of a woman. My identity is not contained in my pants, so having an expensive, potentially disasterous surgery just seems like a silly waste of time.

I'm not a "gay guy who looks feminine".
Old 11-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Thanks Jennifer. So would you say you were really a female trapped in a male body ? or do I have that totally wrong ?
I've always been Jennifer deep down inside and she is finaly on the outside my soul is female as is my mind i was just born with a birth defect i was born with a penis i should never have had, So i'll be having it removed, Will the surgery make me feel more female? I guess in away yes it will and it will make me legaly female so if i do marry my boyfriend it will be legal and not classed as a same sex marriage and before you ask i'm under going the surgery because it is what i want i know the risks and i accept them, It is what i need to do for me Jennifer
Old 11-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

moonwalkermoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

H
I accept and fully support your point. Actually I have a TS friend who is very dear to me. It is the person I love, not the transsexuality. But that is a completely different level.

If you watch a porn movie you are not in love with the main actress, are you? And you don't think about the circumstances that may have forced her to do porn movies.

And on this forum we are talking about sexual phantasies and preferences. So we can find a cock on a T-girl sweet and not consider the comlexity of transsexuality in general.

But in a serious discussion I would fully agree with you!
Old 11-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm not getting rid of the penis. Not because it is particularly importat, but because it is just not at all important to me. The surgery is expensive, and IMO not needed because having a vagina won't make me feel any more of a woman. My identity is not contained in my pants, so having an expensive, potentially disasterous surgery just seems like a silly waste of time.

I'm not a "gay guy who looks feminine".
Right, that makes things slightly clearer. The risk for removal is too high compared to the limited nuisance. So getting a bit more personal, do you use your Penis for sex, or just consider it a bit of floppy, useless skin ?

I suppose this is where the complexities begin to emerge. Women have clitoris, which is erectile tissue and sensitive. So a Penis could be considered a big Clitoris. Your post has me thinking that a biological woman might be quite happy to have a Penis ? and then I begin wondering that if it boils down to the pure physical act of sex, is penetration in the Vagina any different from Anal ?

So, infact a woman with a Penis makes perfect sense. It's really just the mental position on gender.
Old 12-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Quote:
I've got plenty thick skin, and I've got pictures of me when I was 20 as a regular guy with a ponytail and a sad excuse for a goatee, and I've got pictures from 18 months ago before I started getting the weird pre-boob-job tranny tits. I'm not going to post them, just because this is a largely porn-driven forum and not a TG support forum with me and my gal-pals, and I don't have any reason to put something personal out there to be objectified.

But look at what the OP said: "starter femboy"

The reality is that a lot of tgirls didn't start off as the femme boys at all. Some were horribly depressed and let themselves go completely -- check out Riftgirl on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H44PZFKxOI

She's totally hot, and used to be one fat bastard. That video's adorable, but you'd have to be some kind of sociopath to be turned on by it.

Some of us were depressed and had a bad home life and really got into sports. Seeing me as a regular kid would probably freak the hell out of a lot of people who like rubbing one out to tgirls. A young, super-skinny femme boy in panties might be exciting, especially the Asian ones that are naturally androgynous, but how many people really want to face the reality that a normal guy who set half his high school's track records in 1996 -- a guy who they probably would've hung out with and talked about what chicks they wanted to bang -- that guy was a total emotional disaster who had been crying himself to sleep since he was 3 praying to wake up as a girl. Reality can be a real downer, ya know?

Quote:
People just call me by my name. Actually, a lotta my gay friends call me "tranny" -- which is nice as long as it's coming from your friends (kinda like black guys calling each other n_____). But every label will insult someone unless it's ambiguous like TS or TG. I think pre-op is annoying because it implies that my lifelong goal is for someone to carve a vagina into me. Many TS girls dismiss me because I don't, though. Besides, isn't a boob job an "op"?
Old 05-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Veronick is on a distinguished road

I am very supportive to your opinion, Dear Racquel !

12-01-2008
racquel
Senior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
Old 06-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mylenaluver is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankstar3 View Post
However I've been an admirer of T-girls long enough to see quite a few develop ...Here's two of my favs
gg's should look this good!
Old 06-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Yuckees is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Mannnnnn.......theres an ass hole, fuck it....if she's ugly, close ur eyes! This is of course applicable when ur just a little too horny or drunk, but if you're not planning on being an asshole critic or one of the judges on america's next top model, just go it...whatever...I mean some of the most attractive girls i met looked like complete weirdos compared to how hot some of these ladyboys are or compared to super models even.....but their uniqueness is what made them awesome! Now as long as the ts is passable, its all good.....and I dont require anything crazy if I plan on being in a serious relationship with one...just as long as she's herself!

[offtop]
2Sparky: cool avatar
[/offtop]
Old 06-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
Some of us were depressed and had a bad home life and really got into sports. Seeing me as a regular kid would probably freak the hell out of a lot of people who like rubbing one out to tgirls. A young, super-skinny femme boy in panties might be exciting, especially the Asian ones that are naturally androgynous, but how many people really want to face the reality that a normal guy who set half his high school's track records in 1996 -- a guy who they probably would've hung out with and talked about what chicks they wanted to bang -- that guy was a total emotional disaster who had been crying himself to sleep since he was 3 praying to wake up as a girl. Reality can be a real downer, ya know?

I truly adore and respect you, Racquel. You are a rocking woman! You are the kind of woman that I hope I eventually will settle down with in a blissful relationship... you are the true essence of transsexuality in all its pain and glory and controversial beauty. You are the kind of woman who dares to discuss all this. You are a true YOU!

So all hats off for YOU, Racquel! I sense you are a girl that it will be very easy to fall in love with.

H