Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJonathan View Post
don't know their names., but they definitely qualify...
The girl on the right is Eye and the girl on the left is Lee.
BTW, this pic is an oldie.... but nevertheless still adorable girls
Old 12-19-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hornyscotty is infamous around these parts

This something extra sexy about a girl that has the tiny cock the big ones look good in their own special way and I love that too I just love a girl with a lady cock is something just so hot and sexy about that they are my main desire now but there's something about the tiny one and of course it's all shaved smooth she has on a short dress maybe even strapless like I love and she's naked under it and I can get on my knees and suck her in public and I could get on my knees and suck her in public places. It's just more of the feminine look and I love it and that way she can wear that micro g-string on the beach. But when I get her excited she'll still pop out with no way to hide because the little strip of bikini is so tiny and that's the way I like it
Old 12-20-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ladyboy_Lover can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclady View Post
Sarina has remarkably impressive curves, broad feminine "child-bearing" hips and a prominent very sexy bubble butt. Most remarkable of all is her cute little micro-cock. It is not much bigger than my clit!!! I suspect her tiny very kissable little scrotum is empty of gonads too. I would love to try and get her erect and taste her ejaculating/dripping cum or precum xxxx
Mmmhhh, absolute beauty Thank you for sharing
Old 12-21-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sarina has remarkably impressive curves, broad feminine "child-bearing" hips and a prominent very sexy bubble butt. Most remarkable of all is her cute little micro-cock. It is not much bigger than my clit!!! I suspect her tiny very kissable little scrotum is empty of gonads too. I would love to try and get her erect and taste her ejaculating/dripping cum or precum xxxx
I do believe small cocks help quite a few of us acclimate to T-Girls. Most of us 'curious' types prefer to see small cocks on T-Girls ,not because we feel intimidated but because we're not used to sucking cock and anything big would choke us before we learn to enjoy it.
Old 12-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Sofia Hardy & Leia Luna

Mmmm! Love the look of an uncut softie.
Attached Thumbnails
SofiaHardy01.jpg   LeiaLuna01.jpg  
Old 12-23-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hornyscotty is infamous around these parts

There is something so amazingly wonderful about a girl with a cock in general I am just fascinated by that and I loved it however I do have to say the very tiny ones are more ladylike. And that's really hot too plus you can get her on the beach and that tiny micro g-string bikini and have her pretty much hidden when she's wearing almost nothing or at least until you get her excited and I love doing that that way I get to suck it until the swelling goes down but it's so wonderful to have your girl with her beautiful lady cock pop out and no way to hide it that's such a thrill for the both of us. So each has its advantage and it is kind of hard to see a nice size 1 and grab it and hold it and suck it if it's only girl I love it
Old 12-25-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the rough
Default Fifa

Such a sweet Lollipop
Attached Thumbnails
Fifa_89107_10.jpg   Fifa_89107_11.jpg   Fifa_89107_15.jpg  

Old 01-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

electriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to all
Default Puffy nippled Sasha Desade and her small circumcised cock

Puffy-nippled Sasha's tiny flaccid circumcised cock is fascinating with a superbly attractive glans. Here is an arousal series from tiny to fully erect. Her penis is very suckable at all stages of arousal - my pussy is now slippery and wet and my clit is throbbing as I imagine having full access to her lovely clean cock, nipples and scrotum mmmmmmm!!! xxxxxxx
Attached Thumbnails
sashadesade2.kalin.024-by-am.jpg   sashadesade2.kalin.026-by-am.jpg   sashadesade2.kalin.079-by-am.jpg  

Old 01-13-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Puffy-nippled Sasha's tiny flaccid circumcised cock is fascinating with a superbly attractive glans. Here is an arousal series from tiny to fully erect. Her penis is very suckable at all stages of arousal - my pussy is now slippery and wet and my clit is throbbing as I imagine having full access to her lovely clean cock, nipples and scrotum mmmmmmm!!! xxxxxxx
I commend you for finding some of the nicest, most interesting, beautiful, sexy, desirous models. Your erotic, sensual descriptions with your posts are very arousing.
Old 01-21-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

electriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to all
Default Belle reveals her tiny acorn

Belle's cute tiny little acorn will never grow into a mighty oak!!!!

(Thank you Ila for your kind & encouraging remarks!. BTW I think the most important sexual organ is the brain xxxx)
Attached Thumbnails
belleparis1.kk.037-by-am.jpg   belleparis1.kk.088-by-am.jpg   belleparis1.kk.089-by-am.jpg  

Old 01-23-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

O M G
What a Stunning Beauty . . everything about her is just so Delicious

She is making my brain go into OverDrive

THX for sharing
Old 03-18-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Bonnie is bonnie?

I reckon she is.
Attached Thumbnails
Bonnie04.jpg   Bonnie07.jpg  
Old 08-27-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumfucius1 is on a distinguished road
Default Some of my favorite tiny cocks

I love tiny shemale cocks, so sexy!
Attached Thumbnails
1026_11big.jpg   buckworm-wwqgg-80b5f8.jpg   3566049.jpg  

3420_03big.jpg   eric-slow-py7aq-115023.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 08-28-2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: ... fake Tgirl picture removed.
Old 08-27-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumfucius1 is on a distinguished road
Default More

More lovely tiny cocks
Attached Thumbnails
14.jpg   3314_15big.jpg   016_682.jpg  

9.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 08-28-2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: ... two fake Tgirl pictures removed.
Old 04-18-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Zymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to all

Quote:
A beautiful girl from top to bottom.
Old 04-18-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Zymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to all
Default More - to revive things

I don't know who she is, but she sure looks delectable.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_osmx32QzL71qasicho1_1280.jpg   tumblr_osmx3kzfqn1qasicho1_1280.jpg   tumblr_osy8m6njfF1qasicho1_1280.jpg  

Last edited by Zymurnaut; 04-18-2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-18-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A few more for the revification

In truth I like my girls, of both varieties, petite, top and bottom...
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_nsjxdzuYHy1sv9hypo1_1280.jpg   tumblr_o68m3bHNCx1sgktxro2_1280.jpg   tumblr_o0ezfl87wQ1tcuenao1_1280.jpg  

Old 05-21-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Natalie Chen's micropenis

Natalie shares with us her tiny little circumcised secret!!! xxx
Attached Thumbnails
794520638352574300_4000.jpg   944694415874323741_4000.jpg   944694415874323741_4000 (2).jpg  

Last edited by electriclady; 05-21-2018 at 04:59 PM.
Old 05-21-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Sarina's castrated circumcised micropenis gets aroused by her boyfriend

Hmmmmm Sarina - your tiny castrated & circumcised cock/clit is sooooo lovely!!! xxxxxxx
Attached Thumbnails
img_1117-by-am.jpg   img_1186-by-am.jpg   img_0977-by-am.jpg  

Old 06-11-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Will August's tiny penis cum in June?

August has a lovely cute little flaccid uncut cock. She can partly retract her foreskin. Even when erect she is still on small side.
Attached Thumbnails
august2.sd035-by-am.jpg   august2.sd080-by-am.jpg   august2.sd049-by-am.jpg  

Old 11-28-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Itty Bitty Clitties

Boy, this thread's been quiet for a long time, so I guess it's time to pump some life back in to it.
Attached Thumbnails
bdsmlr-20940-gQz5sGZXGL.jpg   bdsmlr-22330-qo2ePFfq1B.jpg   bdsmlr-77431-xN2ElC1Ik2.jpg  

bdsmlr-427875-BE13OHsKpL.jpg   bdsmlr-427875-kG2ZdcNdJg.jpg   bdsmlr-22330-yzV6RWNT2z.jpg  

Old 11-30-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Itty Bitty Clitties II

Small, tasty little morsels
Attached Thumbnails
Adorable and little.jpg   Hazel Tucker (small).jpg   Toy sized.jpg  

Tiny Tonker.jpg   Petite pleaser.jpg   Tasty little lollypop.jpg  

Old 05-20-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Itty Bitty Clitties III

Snack sized
Attached Thumbnails
Ashla 01 (small).jpg   Dainty.jpg   Grace.jpg  

Itty Bitty Clitty 001.jpg   Pretty Little Clitty.jpg   Small 001.JPG