Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Omg Wtffffffff

I'm flipping out right now. HOW DARE YOU, A SOLDIER OF THIS NATION, TELL ME I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT OR EXPRESS MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. WHAT KIND OF SICK ARE YOU??? WHAT KIND OF SOLDIER ARE YOU? WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR??? WHAT CONSTITUTION ARE YOU DEFENDING??? HOW GODDAMN DARE YOU TELL ME OR ANYONE THAT I DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS. GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND REREAD THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Stupid bitch told me to sit down and shut up. GTFO our country if you don't follow our basic founding rights.
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Wow! I can't believe I missed this thread!

First and foremost, Kaiti is a lot more than merely cute. If she never took one single damn pill or saw the sight of a laser, she'd still be innately sweet, hot and desirable beyond belief. Beauty takes many forms, but anyone who doesn't realise this girl is already something special is either blind or already dead. OK, so I'm suddenly all stern and fundamental-sounding, but am I wrong? I've seen pictures of this girl before, but didn't realise there was a thread stuffed with them. This is fantastic. The thought of her long, skinny legs and sweet, suckable toes, topped by a super-cute face, drives me WILD. When I finish this post, I'm gonna have a wank over this bevvy of pictures. Classy? No. The truth? Yes.

Second, jealousy/ignorance/prejudice/bigotry/hatred. These qualities define the ugly, nasty comments that have been directed at her pictures. And how ironic -- on a site that (ostensibly) promotes diversity, and is populated by people of different genders, ethnicities, aesthetic temperaments, sexual tastes and desires, etc. If you don't like a girl or a subject with images devoted to it (e.g. the coprophilia/coprophagia thread, to name a loaded example [pardon the pun]), then logic (not to mention dignity and decorum) suggests that you IGNORE IT and CHOOSE ANOTHER. In my book, you certainly don't post judgmental comments designed to cause ire and put another person, or group of people, down. I'm *really* curious to hear how Kaiti appeals to paedophiles, by the way, not least when she is clearly fully grown, from her body to her cock. Or do you think children blossom like this? Yes? No?

Third, Kaiti can say whatever the hell she likes about religion. To the best of my knowledge, she has not randomly attacked anyone, nor has she incited hatred in anyone else against anyone else. As she said, religion is an ideology/set of beliefs, and so is open to attack. Even better, religion penetrates (and always aims to penetrate) every strata of society, yet is founded on pure, unreasoning faith, which is the antithesis of not only science, but rationality and human progress. If religion had its way (and it's forever trying to have its way), we'd still be living in caves, with virtually no science, no medicine, no tolerance for ambiguity and, somewhat by extension, no tolerance for things like trannssexualism and transgenderism. In science, which aims to probe the natural world, and discover what's true versus what's not (unlike religion, which assumes truths from the outset, and will only rescind them with much absurdity, cruelty, pain, struggle and waste), there emerges a basic principle: the burden of proof *always* rests with the person making extraordinary claims, since extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Therefore, it is incumbent upon the religious adherent to justify their beliefs, not the person who doesn't believe. Given everything she claims has happened to her, and everything she rightly says about the way the world is, I find it remarkably insensitive, if not downright pathetic, that other people could even THINK of lecturing her under the auspices of "do X, Y and Z and THEN you can speak out". WTF?

Fourth, Kaiti. Whether your stay is long or shot, welcome to the board (if welcome is the right word at the moment!). Now I'm off to have that wank.
Old 10-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

^^ I agree.

I think she is quite pretty and I would love to see more pics! :D
Old 10-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bowizer can only hope to improve

Stunning, really nice with young submissive tgirls
Old 10-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

Also, Pixie, if you want me to stop being vulgar and profane, then don't say beyond FUBAR statements like "I have no rights" and "You can't speak about anything until you've earned that right in the military". This, coming from a U.S. Marine, is completely disgraceful to the veterans, our nation's forefathers, the Constitution, every war for freedom we've fought, the entire Civil Rights movement, the Women's Suffrage and rights movements, our LGBT rights movements and everything this country and every western democratic nation is and was supposed to be. Your statements are beyond unacceptable and in my opinion are Treasonous, fascist and tyrannical. It is disgusting to hear something like that come from someone who fought with our military.

EDIT: You also called our Constitution "just a piece of paper". That "piece of paper" states our free democratic government, how it function and provides everyone in this nation our rights both our basic human rights of "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" as well as our Bill of Rights and Amendments. What is wrong with you? Do you suffer from that Post-Traumatic War Syndrome?

Last edited by KittyKaiti; 10-02-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
Oh, and ... the sooner you stop bashing and lecturing Kaiti, the sooner she'll stop bashing and lecturing you.
It's time for everyone concerned to quit bashing and lecturing.
Old 10-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

latexblaze will become famous soon enoughlatexblaze will become famous soon enough
Shemale Goddesses dont just have tew be able survive, but in an expandingly inteligent universe its a pre-requisite ^..^

At my church of the Rubbertemple, the myths of the patriarchy are replaced by solid sinfull regressive rubber nun theorum and ritualistic confessional
hi heel altar vows, so immaculate , as tew make a sinner repent on their knees {fur starters}.....

And the clear light dawns finally that the universe is Hermaphrodite, and far beyond the 'male female' sterotypical myth as out of anscient mud a Lotus grows, therefore all sin is usefull, and evary sperm is sacret ..lol

if yew cant have fun with creative cookery, then yur just ruining yur own lunchtyme , try not tew furget kiddies that cupcakes shld be invocative ov fun as heels of sin are Fun , if not expensive , as devotion tew sin is epansive ov the heart chakra and everyone is happy now internally beyond their academic lunchtymes ego anyhow ............purrz n lixx at mommies heels
greets from ShemalE SiN ^S^
a.k.a.
GODDESSBLAZE ^*^ la sorcière mauvaise de l'ouest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
She is a survivor. And she is smart, which makes her so much more than just a pretty face. She's also got a hell of a lot of "gumption." I pushed her hard, and she pushed right back. I really hope she does find the time to come visit us here at the forum from time to time. Because by golly, she damn sure is a lot more articulate and interesting than most of you boring people. (There are others here who aren't boring, and they know who they are.)
Old 10-02-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jimmy77 is on a distinguished road

cute girl..
Old 10-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chokkake has a little shameless behaviour in the past

she looks good.
i'd like to see her feet
Old 10-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cuminmyass will become famous soon enough

Let's get this back on track...Kitty I would do you in a heart beat. Fine piece of ass.
Old 10-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
It's time for everyone concerned to quit bashing and lecturing.
I agree. Spread the love
Old 10-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

latexblaze will become famous soon enoughlatexblaze will become famous soon enough
Wink Goddesses

how sensible :-) ...try to remember this is Kaiti's thread & as there can only be one "Goddess" of this thread, my advice is " Hail Kaiti " , as she can be the one true verGoddess here @ very own thread !!!
P.S :- advocates of any 'false god' may worry that other 'practitioners' of their false religions, may do , in secret , worship Goddessess like Kaiti, but thats not a problem of Shemale Goddessses whose power over lustfull minds is strong
arahanui
Goddess BlazE ^*^

re:- [QUOTE]
... the sooner you stop bashing and lecturing Kaiti, the sooner she'll stop bashing and lecturing you.
Old 10-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Naughty me! I was reading the hot and heavy verbal exchanges here and since I knew what both of the Tgirls looked like, a mental picture of a catfight between them flashed into my mind. And I'm not a girl fight fan at all. Have seen a few in my life and am always amazed at how lowdown nasty they can get in a fight.

As far as the argument goes, I believe Skronk has done an awesome job. I concur 100 % with his views. I, for one, find it impossible to respect someones views on something as important as religion when I feel they have not explored the subject sufficiently for themselves. When I encounter religious zealots who are closed minded to the facts and all they want to do is parrot the few religious views that have been brain washed into, then I can have no respect or tolerance for them. One of the main reasons I find it hard to like many politicians. If they can't find the brainpower to grasp the simple fact that there is no proof of a God who gives a damn about our petty lives and problems here on this miniscule dust ball in the boondocks of the whole universe, then why should I believe they are smart enough to run the country. And if they actually do believe there is not, and never was such a God, then what does that say about their honesty. And yes, I know about political realities. What I also know is that to stand aside, and say we respect the beliefs of others when we are totally opposed is ridiculous. We need to assert our belief in the facts and deny any respect for age old invalid mumbo jumbo BS !
Old 10-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Exclamation Omg

Quote:
As far as the argument goes, I believe Skronk has done an awesome job. I concur 100 % with his views. I, for one, find it impossible to respect someones views on something as important as religion when I feel they have not explored the subject sufficiently for themselves. When I encounter religious zealots who are closed minded to the facts and all they want to do is parrot the few religious views that have been brain washed into, then I can have no respect or tolerance for them. One of the main reasons I find it hard to like many politicians. If they can't find the brainpower to grasp the simple fact that there is no proof of a God who gives a damn about our petty lives and problems here on this miniscule dust ball in the boondocks of the whole universe, then why should I believe they are smart enough to run the country. And if they actually do believe there is not, and never was such a God, then what does that say about their honesty. And yes, I know about political realities. What I also know is that to stand aside, and say we respect the beliefs of others when we are totally opposed is ridiculous. We need to assert our belief in the facts and deny any respect for age old invalid mumbo jumbo BS !
Skronk did an excellent job. As for the tolerance thing, I believe that if you wanna believe in your stories of magical sky wizards, go ahead, but shut your mouth when you're around me, my government, my life or my rights. Say shit, get shit. I won't tolerate religious based or any form of hatred against me. If religions are going to treat us all like garbage, don't tell me to respect that. I will fight back and I will speak out.

But that part of the arguement didn't bother me. What bothered me was how a U.S. Marine told me that I have no rights. No freedom of speech. No freedom of expression. No right to protest. I'm a "stupid civvie". I have to "earn my right to speak by fighting in the army". And then the same person, a soldier of this nation, signed up to defend it and defend our freedom, calls the Constitution, our very civil and human rights, "just a piece of paper". For a second I was speechless. Then the rage set in. But now I look back and think..... this might be one hell of a troll. A very well conducted troll. Epic trollage in my opinion. 10/10. I mean.... is it possible, for such a person as Pixie to exist? Really? The trollage is just..... fucking amazing. I've never been trolled before. I'm usually good at spotting them. The giveaways are:

-An Atheist so severely butthurt over someone's opinion over religion that she resorts to ridiculous fighting, harassment, denial of evidence and an inability to argue against points made. An opinion that opposes religion causes this rage?! In an self professed ATHEIST?
-A very obsessed and proud Marine (so obsessed that she becomes very angry over the use of the term "soldier" instead of "Marine") that hates the U.S., its rights, its democracy, its Constitution and who hates her fellow Americans.

Come on guys/girls, we should have seen this. What was I thinking? Mods, no bashing here, seriously I think I got trolled.

Good show, Pixie I've done some trolling in my time and got used to knowing what trolls were and how to troll and even how to spot trolls but this one just slipped right by me. Good show.

Anyone else disappointed that they got pwnt by a troll? For those that don't know, a troll is a person that likes to pick certain people and harass them in a tactical manner so that instead of like plain bullying, they cause the victim to suffer extraordinary rage and anger at blatant (unknown to the victim) deliberate stupidity, also sometimes causing deep depression. Quality trolls can result in pissing off a whole forum of people by use of a single statement that induces out of control infighting. Master trolls have historically been capable of driving people to suicide, seriously, it's up. Trolls simply get pleasure from causing others distress, anger or frustration. For further information, search for information about "internet trolls". They are everywhere.
Attached Thumbnails
Successful Troll Is Successful.jpg  
Old 10-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

udrees can only hope to improve

she looks nice
Old 10-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

FabulusSss Kaiti,
yeah, trolling is wanton un-repentant self-centered sin, ppl who troll do it in secret, their brains are 65 years old going on 13, some of them have sexy hot pix of their ideal personna they posted on the internet [to lure you in] but in reality are dirty old men, trapped in a dirty old mans body. Trolls are slaved to their own computers. Trolls or clergymen or pedophile priests of the false religions. Trolls who pretend to be marines are more often 11 year old children ,skulking around on the internet, wanking while they type. One interesting fact tho, the greater the coercion and manipulative, self-centered ego misbegotten self-centered rage and angst that trolls craft at their 'childsplay' , creates an even bigger "bubble". Sure , such a bubble can looks ugly , cause, hellyess its poisoned and distorted, and that's what causes it get bigger and more distorted. Now for the BEST BIT , the bigger it gets {like a baloon} the easier it is to pop. And just like a soap bubble, it looks sooo pretty in the morning light as yew touch it with long sharp extra pointy finfernail ^..^SiN^*^

Re; Anyone else disappointed that they got pwnt by a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKaiti View Post
Skronk did an excellent job. As for the tolerance thing, I believe that if you wanna believe in your stories of magical sky wizards, go ahead, but shut your mouth when you're around me, my government, my life or my rights. Say shit, get shit. I won't tolerate religious based or any form of hatred against me. If religions are going to treat us all like garbage, don't tell me to respect that. I will fight back and I will speak out.

But that part of the arguement didn't bother me. What bothered me was how a U.S. Marine told me that I have no rights. No freedom of speech. No freedom of expression. No right to protest. I'm a "stupid civvie". I have to "earn my right to speak by fighting in the army". And then the same person, a soldier of this nation, signed up to defend it and defend our freedom, calls the Constitution, our very civil and human rights, "just a piece of paper". For a second I was speechless. Then the rage set in. But now I look back and think..... this might be one hell of a troll. A very well conducted troll. Epic trollage in my opinion. 10/10. I mean.... is it possible, for such a person as Pixie to exist? Really? The trollage is just..... fucking amazing. I've never been trolled before. I'm usually good at spotting them. The giveaways are:

-An Atheist so severely butthurt over someone's opinion over religion that she resorts to ridiculous fighting, harassment, denial of evidence and an inability to argue against points made. An opinion that opposes religion causes this rage?! In an self professed ATHEIST?
-A very obsessed and proud Marine (so obsessed that she becomes very angry over the use of the term "soldier" instead of "Marine") that hates the U.S., its rights, its democracy, its Constitution and who hates her fellow Americans.

Come on guys/girls, we should have seen this. What was I thinking? Mods, no bashing here, seriously I think I got trolled.

Good show, Pixie I've done some trolling in my time and got used to knowing what trolls were and how to troll and even how to spot trolls but this one just slipped right by me. Good show.

Anyone else disappointed that they got pwnt by a troll? For those that don't know, a troll is a person that likes to pick certain people and harass them in a tactical manner so that instead of like plain bullying, they cause the victim to suffer extraordinary rage and anger at blatant (unknown to the victim) deliberate stupidity, also sometimes causing deep depression. Quality trolls can result in pissing off a whole forum of people by use of a single statement that induces out of control infighting. Master trolls have historically been capable of driving people to suicide, seriously, it's up. Trolls simply get pleasure from causing others distress, anger or frustration. For further information, search for information about "internet trolls". They are everywhere.
Old 10-04-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

This thread had gone from downright foolishness and name calling to outright stupidity, name calling, and prejudices. I have closed it and I won't reopen it.
Closed Thread