Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough
Default MeliMelicious

I hope it works....

Old 01-10-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lord.Steve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Lord.Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliMelicious View Post
I hope it works....
Simply stunning.. absolutely stunning!.. I hope to see more pictures from you..
My jaw dropped when I saw the first picture

Last edited by ila; 01-10-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Absolutely worth the wait Mel! This is just speaking from the heart here; some CD and transgirl clittys look totally suckable and yours is no exception, but if it were you and I one on one I would not call it a night until I gave you the best handjob I could serve. There is just something about your beautiful tool that makes me want to feel every inch of it.
You are going to make a mint on that site of yours.
Where are you from, US?
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I hope it works....

Meli I took ole Katie's tip the other day and was I ever happy to find you pix on flickr I especially love this pic here after all I can't resist such a fine lass in platform heels,a nice little miniskirt,gloves which always add a touch of elegance and such nicely toned abs you have.
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I hope it works....
Oh yes, it worked. It worked very well on me.
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

heeeey,

thank you so much for this great feedback, nice that you like my pics so much *;D !

hihi this set is from a marathon-photoshoot where we took about 2100 pictures. I had 4 outfits. these are my favorite picz from the shoot. more to come, also from the other outfits along with many others. I think Ila was ist, he said he'll make an own thread for me. I wait so long until I upload more stuff *;D
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK

Quote:
heeeey,

thank you so much for this great feedback, nice that you like my pics so much *;D !

hihi this set is from a marathon-photoshoot where we took about 2100 pictures. I had 4 outfits. these are my favorite picz from the shoot. more to come, also from the other outfits along with many others. I think Ila was ist, he said he'll make an own thread for me. I wait so long until I upload more stuff *;D
They are great photos and are a thing of beauty, you should be proud of them
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
heeeey,

2100 pics??? That is indeed a marathon session. I'm a pro shooter myself, and I feel dead after shooting 1600 or so.

Love the pics...I'm very jealous of your photographer!!
Old 01-11-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forums, Meli.

There are lots of wonderful people here(some of which have already posted in your thread) and many topics to check out if you wish.

You look absolutely stunning in those pictures. Thank you for posting them.
Old 01-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pat123 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Mel

Did it work.Hmmm washing my vest at the moment.Thanks
Old 01-11-2011
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Welcome to the forum Mel!

Cham
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasex 76 View Post
Meli I took ole Katie's tip the other day and was I ever happy to find you pix on flickr I especially love this pic here after all I can't resist such a fine lass in platform heels,a nice little miniskirt,gloves which always add a touch of elegance and such nicely toned abs you have.
she is def cute!
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErosArtist View Post
2100 pics??? That is indeed a marathon session. I'm a pro shooter myself, and I feel dead after shooting 1600 or so.

Love the pics...I'm very jealous of your photographer!!
hihi yeah, I love pictures soooooooooo much, even more than my videos (I only watch videos where I get fucked or rimmed or solo videos *;D), dunno why... perhaps because on a picture you just have the perfect moment.. perfect pose, perfect mimic. *;D so I can't get enough of my pictures, during the last months I did much more pictures than videos, but of course I won't stop filming *hihi

hm yreah it was a 8 hours shooting (little breaks because of changing eye make up or goging for a cigarette) and the photographer did a real great job, I'll shoot with him again at the end of this month. this time we go to a photostudio, but we only have 6 hours so we won't shoot so much pictures, but should be enough though.

When I'm in front of a camera my power won't decrease.. I shoot as long as a photographer has time *;D

hihi and thank you, its really nice that you like my pictures so much. I wanted to upload some new pictures later this day *;D - other outfit same shooting.

*lg Meli
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
she is def cute!

thank you so much :*

and to all the others.. have a big thx for the warm welcome *;D
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
hihi yeah, I love pictures soooooooooo much, even more than my videos (I only watch videos where I get fucked or rimmed or solo videos *;D), dunno why... perhaps because on a picture you just have the perfect moment.. perfect pose, perfect mimic. *;D so I can't get enough of my pictures, during the last months I did much more pictures than videos, but of course I won't stop filming *hihi

hm yreah it was a 8 hours shooting (little breaks because of changing eye make up or goging for a cigarette) and the photographer did a real great job, I'll shoot with him again at the end of this month. this time we go to a photostudio, but we only have 6 hours so we won't shoot so much pictures, but should be enough though.

When I'm in front of a camera my power won't decrease.. I shoot as long as a photographer has time *;D

hihi and thank you, its really nice that you like my pictures so much. I wanted to upload some new pictures later this day *;D - other outfit same shooting.

*lg Meli
You're welcome. You're a very sexy lady and I very much look forward to seeing more pictures...and I really wish I could be there taking them! Your photographer does do a great job, indeed.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

I have a new favorite. Absolutely stunning. Can't wait to see more!
Old 01-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

addolan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Great pics, and you are a very hot thing! thanks for posting!
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
she is def cute!
Quote:
heeeey,

Excellent move Ila's part giving you your very own thread it will definitely be one of my favorites and deinitely give me something to look forward to.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

you are great *:D

thank you so much, yeah I would say this was a good idea *hihi

so here some new picz for you *;D - another set from the professioneal shoot in october.

Old 01-12-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Meli, I really like the pictures of you with red hair. While you looked spectacular in the original pictures in this thread, I must admit that I think you look even better with red hair. I think that may be due to the fact that you have freckles on your arms, and red hair and freckles always seem to be a match made in heaven.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

heeey *;D

thx to both of you *;D ! Nice that you like them so much. Hihi well I prefer the blonde wig, but I also love this look *;D ! Normally I'm switching wigs. During this shoot I wear both of the twice.

but the last 3 shoots I used the blonde wig when it comes to pictures. I'm using the red/brunette wig more likely for videos *;D and the blonde more often for pictures *;D
Old 01-12-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
heeey *;D

thx to both of you *;D ! Nice that you like them so much. Hihi well I prefer the blonde wig, but I also love this look *;D ! Normally I'm switching wigs. During this shoot I wear both of the twice.

but the last 3 shoots I used the blonde wig when it comes to pictures. I'm using the red/brunette wig more likely for videos *;D and the blonde more often for pictures *;D
You're welcome, Meli.

To be honest, I didn't even realize that you wore wigs. I thought that was your natural hair.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
heeey *;D

Well, if I could do what I'd like to do with your beautiful cock, I'm pretty sure I could be happy with either hair color.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh boy I'm like a young lad in candy store I can't recall having so much fun on this forum having my two favorite threads side by side first the Rakel Rodrigues thread and now Meli and Meli it's like you treating us to another gorgeous lass with this last set of pix of yours wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Fantasex 76; 01-12-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shae View Post
I personaly believe you look best with the red hair.
AMEN to that.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
you are great *:D
thank you so much, yeah I would say this was a good idea *hihi
I have to say the red wig is my favorite...but then you are such a stunning beauty anyway.

On second thought, it may not be so good for me to try to photograph you. I would be so distracted, so crazy mad with desire to taste you...i wouldn't get any work done!

Kisses to you pretty lady!
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

Hey MeliMelicious, I love the tattoo where the publics used to be.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Quote:
heeey *;D

I agree Mel. I'm not trying to kiss ass, wait that's exactly what I want to do, but figuratively I'm not.
I love the hair you have in your profile pic. The blonde accented by the dark black undercut is so so hot. I don't know what it is but that look drives me wild.

Again, the last pic you posted was the best I have see. I mean, you are very gorgeous and the camera loves you but in that last pic you really nailed it. You seem to have somehow caught the most sexual single pose I have seen. It's not any one certain point about the pic rather the entire vibe the picture is sending off. Your cute little button hole isn't hurting though. that thing looks like it is made out of candy.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Melimelicious

....is simply delicious!!!

You are stunning, hope to see much more of you here. Thanks for your pictures, beautiful.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

Redhead now? Someone hold me back, I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself

Last edited by smc; 01-13-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

you look great as a redhead!
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

heeeeeeeeey *;D

ah so much replies *laughs, okay in general to all of you... have such a great thx for all those compliments *;D *;D ! hihi so we have some reheadfans here, right *;D ?! I have to admit as I said I loe the blonde one a bit more *) - normally I don't lijke red, you'll never se me with red clothes or shoes (except perhaps posing in a 1. FC Cologne Trikot, I'm a born cologne fangirl *;D). ALso real red hair.. I wouldn't wear it... but red with brunette is a nice mix which really looks great on me *:D !

hihi and of course I wear wigs *hihi I would say they look pretty real, I got similar questions from time to time.. "is this your real hair" and so on *;D ! the look of the blonde/black wig is called "out of bed" look.

hihi @ paulaml.. well I love to get my asspussy kissed (and rimmed of course) so no problem for that... I have to admit... I would kill people for being able to lick my ass myself *;D this is what I dream of every night... licking my asspussy *

@ linguslingus... hihi yeah I love my melicious tattoo hihi, and there will be another one, it will be on the backside over/upside my ass * iit will be similar to the Melicious tattoo it will be a writig too... "Pussy Meluxe" *;D and then some flowers or something other (have to think about that) as decoration.

@ eros
hihi yeah, I was wondering how the photographer did handle this... I would have had the same problems... hard to concentrate on the photgrapher job, I would have a non stop hard cock und when I would see me posing my ass in front of the camera I would drive crazy *)

and yes I would also say, that cameras love me *;D thx to all of you *

edit:

and yes my pussy is pure candy, taste like vanilla or peach *;D

Last edited by MeliMelicious; 01-13-2011 at 01:23 AM.
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
@ eros
hihi yeah, I was wondering how the photographer did handle this... I would have had the same problems... hard to concentrate on the photgrapher job, I would have a non stop hard cock und when I would see me posing my ass in front of the camera I would drive crazy *)

and yes I would also say, that cameras love me *;D thx to all of you *

edit:

That would be the issue sweet Meli...no pictures would be taken. My professionalism would vanish. Instead, I would be sucking your girl cock, licking your balls, eating that delicious ass, (I love vanilla and peaches...), and fucking you again and again...

Pictures? What pictures?

Kisses to you sexy girl...
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hihi hey well yeah but as I said I could understand that if you couldn't concentrate on the job. luckily I have many people who don't have problems with it, well okay perhaps they have problems but they can cope with it *laughs

hihi well I hope you won't be angry, but its better for my business not to post so much picz *laughs* but of course I still will post picz but perhaps not 10 but 5 ones *;D

we'll see. because my page will start soon I would say. And of course I hope to make some money with it *:D !

hihi yeah *;D vanilla and peach is just awesome. hihi I just love to get my pussy licked.. I don't know it just brings me out of control *

I just love it *:D facesitting is most fun when it comes to getting my ass licked *;D
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
heeeeeeeeey *;D

ah so much replies *laughs, okay in general to all of you... have such a great thx for all those compliments *;D *;D ! hihi so we have some reheadfans here, right *;D ?! I have to admit as I said I loe the blonde one a bit more *) - normally I don't lijke red, you'll never se me with red clothes or shoes (except perhaps posing in a 1.

hihi @ paulaml.. well I love to get my asspussy kissed (and rimmed of course) so no problem for that... I have to admit... I would kill people for being able to lick my ass myself *;D this is what I dream of every night... licking my asspussy *

Quote:

hihi yeah *;D vanilla and peach is just awesome. hihi I just love to get my pussy licked.. I don't know it just brings me out of control *

I just love it *:D facesitting is most fun when it comes to getting my ass licked *;D
Meli damn lass are you ever getting all excited here,your comment are almost as hot as your pix and that's saying a lot.
First of all I'm totally into blondes they are my absolute favorite so I definitely couldn't be more happy that being blonde is your preference.
Now your dislike for the color red personally I personally think you would look absolutely amazing in a pair red platform heels and stockings.
My favorite sex act whether it's with a fine Female or Transgender lass is going down on the ole puss or ass for a good long while.Face sitting is cool too.
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
hihi hey well yeah but as I said I could understand that if you couldn't concentrate on the job. luckily I have many people who don't have problems with it, well okay perhaps they have problems but they can cope with it *laughs

hihi well I hope you won't be angry, but its better for my business not to post so much picz *laughs* but of course I still will post picz but perhaps not 10 but 5 ones *;D

we'll see. because my page will start soon I would say. And of course I hope to make some money with it *:D !

Ok. Forget taking pictures. Let's just go for the facesitting. You on me. I think both of us would have a lot of fun!
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Meli damn lass are you ever getting all excited here,your comment are almost as hot as your pix and that's saying a lot.
First of all I'm totally into blondes they are my absolute favorite so I definitely couldn't be more happy that being blonde is your preference.
Now your dislike for the color red personally I personally think you would look absolutely amazing in a pair red platform heels and stockings.
My favorite sex act whether it's with a fine Female or Transgender lass is going down on the ole puss or ass for a good long while.Face sitting is cool too.
hihi hey thank you so much for those compliments *;D ! Hihi totally love blonde... well I love them all (exccept orange or most red color tones) but blonde ist number one although *;D !

hihi, ah dunno... I love my cologne soccer trikots, they are mostly red, but I don?t like to wear red clothes when I'm en femme *;D - so you won't see me acting in red *;D ! I love white, black&white, pink, rose, or various combinations... or black *;D, Violet and so on *;D but white ah I love it *;D

hihi yeah I love it * getting licked is like being in heaven O
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

@eros hihi

no I want to have a mimum of 500 pictures before *;P - its your job *;P
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
@eros hihi

no I want to have a mimum of 500 pictures before *;P - its your job *;P
Now that's an offer I can't refuse! Deal!!
Old 01-13-2011
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default Blinkin' ! 'Eck !

What a cracking eyeful you are, to be sure ! Dangerously sultry and definitely inviting.

Have you ever considered Transgendering ? A lot of fellers here would get trampled in the rush !

Great photography. Welcome Welcome Welcome

One Mel to another . . . . and
Old 01-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hihi @ eros...

hm so you would hjave to travel to germany *;P

@ Mel

hihi thank you so much for those compliments *;D

hihi No I won't make any gender changing... I will never ever get rid of my cock. I will need it also in the future.. making titties would be nice *:D but its not so easy when it comes to jobs or tzhings like that. I can look real without having titts so its okay for me *;D !

I know many post OP trannies which have depressions and such shit. Taking hormons can be tricky... and because of that I'll stay like this *;D ! I'll have a belly bottom piercing soon and more tattoos are coming, but no operation *;D !

*lg Meli
Old 01-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hihi @ eros...

hm so you would hjave to travel to germany *;P

@ Mel

hihi thank you so much for those compliments *;D

hihi No I won't make any gender changing... I will never ever get rid of my cock. I will need it also in the future.. making titties would be nice *:D but its not so easy when it comes to jobs or tzhings like that. I can look real without having titts so its okay for me *;D !

I know many post OP trannies which have depressions and such shit. Taking hormons can be tricky... and because of that I'll stay like this *;D ! I'll have a belly bottom piercing soon and more tattoos are coming, but no operation *;D !

*lg Meli
You're breathtaking just the way you are now!
Old 01-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
hihi hey thank you so much for those compliments *;D ! Hihi totally love blonde... well I love them all (exccept orange or most red color tones) but blonde ist number one although *;D !

hihi, ah dunno... I love my cologne soccer trikots, they are mostly red, but I don?t like to wear red clothes when I'm en femme *;D - so you won't see me acting in red *;D ! I love white, black&white, pink, rose, or various combinations... or black *;D, Violet and so on *;D but white ah I love it *;D

hihi yeah I love it * getting licked is like being in heaven O
Meli,how about a nice shade of blue for you I think it would look awesome on you and oh yeah it's my favorite color too.
Old 01-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vicio is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for the pix... I get really hard by watching them...you have very sexy legs and feet. Your cock is really amazing! And that innocent face...

Waiting to see more of you and of your new site!
Old 01-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

intoshemale is on a distinguished road
Default Reply

Stunning, no other words for it
Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hihi hey thank you for the compliments *smileZ*

Hihi well blue is okay but only light blue *;D but I don't have blue cloths *;D but perhaps there will be some in the future *;D
Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

damn
how have i missed these (probably cos ive been away)
but still!
damn
pretty much beautiful all round I would say
"i would I would I would" I do believe =]
Old 01-16-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

chester is on a distinguished road

Great pics. You are pretty woman.
Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

wow your gorgeous xx

i would love to shoot a scene or play with you

x

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

@smc

hihi thank you so much, but thats just my job *laughs

@ tin

hey thank you very much *;D

@chester

thank you too *:D !

@liberty

hey wo, thank ou for this compliment... and well if you would visit me in germany we would produce some real hot stuff and we would have great sex for sure... so if you want... I would love to, you are stunning *