Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales > In Memoriam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2008
Mr. Grooby

seanchai will become famous soon enough
Default Giselly (Giselle) Lins -- another angel meets a violent end.

Giselly/Giselle Lins - 1981 - 2008.

I received a report late last week that Giselle Lins was murdered, in Europe, last week.
The best information I could receive is that she made some enemies with either the local Brazilian "mafia" (pimps) or some other Brazilian tgirls and she was shot to death.

I'm sure many of you have will Giselle from the many movies and websites she's appeared in over the years. She was a regular on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and also made a couple of early appearances on ShemaleYum.

I had the pleasure of meeting her on a number of occasions and she was one pretty girl! With her natural, fair skin and blonde (probably not natural) hair she certainly stood out from most of the Brazilian girls and would have looked more in place as a Northern European girl. She was always a lot of fun but also polite, respectful and well-mannered, unlike may transsexuals one meets in Brazil.

If I get more details I will pass it on but once again, another Angel meets an untimely and violent end.

My personal blog
Attached Images
File Type: jpg giselle1.jpg (175.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg giselle2.jpg (152.8 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg giselle3.jpg (182.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg giselle4.jpg (106.4 KB, 35 views)