Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.shemale-japan.com

It's been too long since we've seen Mai Ayase in this thread. Here she is, being versatile, from a late March update SMJ.
Attached Thumbnails
MaiAyaseHC3.hiro.smj.dc018 copy.jpg   MaiAyaseHC3.hiro.smj.dc068 copy.jpg   MaiAyaseHC3.hiro.smj.dc147 copy.jpg  

Old 05-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

More SMJ hardcore: Seira Mikami.
Attached Thumbnails
SeiraMikamiHC2.hiro.smj.dc091.jpg   SeiraMikamiHC2.hiro.smj.dc119.jpg   SeiraMikamiHC2.hiro.smj.dc191.jpg  

Old 05-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Not a bit of work was accomplished in the nearby office buildings the day Cocoa posed in the window of the hotel.
Cocoa, from her latest SMJ set.
Attached Thumbnails
Cocoa9.hiro.smj.dc054.jpg   Cocoa9.hiro.smj.dc067.jpg   Cocoa9.hiro.smj.dc079.jpg  

Old 05-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sena Kashiwazaki, AKA Saki, gets fucked.
Attached Thumbnails
SenaKashiwazaki.aka.SakiHC.dc141.jpg   SenaKashiwazaki.aka.SakiHC.dc151.jpg   SenaKashiwazaki.aka.SakiHC.dc185.jpg  

Old 05-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Very pretty Reina Minazuki is the newest model at SMJ.
Reina Minazuki returns ...
Attached Thumbnails
ReinaMinazuki3.hiro.smj.dc026.jpg   ReinaMinazuki3.hiro.smj.dc089.jpg   ReinaMinazuki3.hiro.smj.dc101.jpg  

Old 05-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I simply cannot get enough of Lisa, the Japanese girl of my dreams.
When Lisa strokes, I stroke. When Lisa cums, I cum. Lisa ... my number-one motivator for a trip to Japan!
Attached Thumbnails
Lisa18.hiro.smj.dc.059 copy.jpg   Lisa18.hiro.smj.dc.082 copy.jpg   Lisa18.hiro.smj.dc.108 copy.jpg  

Old 05-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
How about room service from Yuu Hoshibana?
Surely no one would argue against the proposition that that six months is too long to wait for more of Yuu Hoshibana. Here are three from her very recent set on SMJ.
Attached Thumbnails
YuuHoshibana10.hiro.smj.dc050.jpg   YuuHoshibana10.hiro.smj.dc101.jpg   YuuHoshibana10.hiro.smj.dc109.jpg  

Old 05-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cycloneskull is on a distinguished road

The Japanese New Half phenomenon is awesome...one of the most erotic concepts in the industry to come along in quite some time.
Great thread--thank you for creating it!
Old 06-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yuno has a very fine hole.
Sexy Yuno returns.
Attached Thumbnails
Yuno3.hiro.smj.dc056.jpg   Yuno3.hiro.smj.dc066.jpg   Yuno3.hiro.smj.dc083.jpg  

Old 06-04-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In Kaede's latest SMJ set, she does to this guy exactly what I'd want her to do to me: stick her cock in my ass.
Attached Thumbnails
KaedeHC4.hiro.smj.tlf.093.jpg   KaedeHC4.hiro.smj.tlf.102.jpg   KaedeHC4.hiro.smj.tlf.129.jpg  

Old 06-04-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

johnchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Quote:
In Kaede's latest SMJ set, she does to this guy exactly what I'd want her to do to me: stick her cock in my ass.
Sorry smc. I would like to stick my tongue and cock in her bum After that another issue
Old 06-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's been too long since we've seen Mai Ayase in this thread. Here she is, being versatile, from a late March update SMJ.
Mai Ayase, from the latest set at SMY.
Attached Thumbnails
MaiAyase17.hiro.smj.035.jpg   MaiAyase17.hiro.smj.101.jpg   MaiAyase17.hiro.smj.131.jpg  

Old 06-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It seems such a shame to cum like that when I would have glady taken it in my mouth, but perhaps Sayaka Ayasaki would let me lick that sweetness off of her body. (A man can dream, right?)
I didn't think it was possible for Sayaka Ayasaki to turn me on even more, but then along she came in the lastest SMJ update. With her red hair and a new perm, combined with her other obvious assets, I cannot keep my cock in my pants!
Attached Thumbnails
SayakaAyasaki10.hiro.smj.dc054.jpg   SayakaAyasaki10.hiro.smj.dc126.jpg   SayakaAyasaki10.hiro.smj.dc133.jpg  

Old 06-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
As if Mako Aiuchi hadn't already captivated me enough, now she shows up wearing my favorite color: purple. I must get to Japan!
More of Mako Aiuchi, thanks to the latest SMJ update.
Attached Thumbnails
MakoAiuchi7.hiro.smj.dc057.jpg   MakoAiuchi7.hiro.smj.dc066.jpg   MakoAiuchi7.hiro.smj.dc077.jpg  

Old 06-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And I'd also like to add: I want Kumi to cum in my ass when she fucks me.
Kumi: beautiful hair, beautiful cock.
Attached Thumbnails
Kumi7.hiro.smj.dc047.jpg   Kumi7.hiro.smj.dc080.jpg   Kumi7.hiro.smj.dc117.jpg  

Old 06-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sora can't hide how special she is.
Sora enjoys herself.
Attached Thumbnails
Sora5.hiro.smj.dc024.jpg   Sora5.hiro.smj.dc062.jpg   Sora5.hiro.smj.dc109.jpg  

Old 06-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.frankstgirlworld.com

Quote:
Kaede extends her range beyond SMJ to pose for Frank.
Attached Thumbnails
kaede1_034.jpg   kaede1_047.jpg   kaede1_072.jpg  

Old 06-28-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cecile66 is on a distinguished road

I wonder can you meet these girls in Tokyo,I never found any when there..
Old 06-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Surely no one would argue against the proposition that that six months is too long to wait for more of Yuu Hoshibana. Here are three from her very recent set on SMJ.
Yuu Hoshibana is back again.
Attached Thumbnails
YuuHoshibana11.hiro.smj.dc104.jpg   YuuHoshibana11.hiro.smj.dc115.jpg   YuuHoshibana11.hiro.smj.dc130.jpg  

Old 07-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Asuka Izana makes her debut appearance at SMJ.
Attached Thumbnails
AsukaIzana1.hiro.smj.dc044.jpg   AsukaIzana1.hiro.smj.dc084.jpg   AsukaIzana1.hiro.smj.dc103.jpg  

Old 07-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ran Mizumoto, from her most recent SMJ set.
Ran Mizumoto has recently returned to SMJ.
Attached Thumbnails
RanMizumoto3.hiro.smj.dc029.jpg   RanMizumoto3.hiro.smj.dc051.jpg   RanMizumoto3.hiro.smj.dc101.jpg  

Old 07-06-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Trap-O-Rama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Gorgeous Serina returns for some hardcore. The look on her face is exquisite.
Hopefully we will see more of Serina in the near future ...
Old 07-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I chose these three photos of Rui Matsushita, from her new set, to highlight just how stunningly beautiful she is.
Attached Thumbnails
RuiMatsushita7.hiro.smj.dc011.jpg   RuiMatsushita7.hiro.smj.dc022.jpg   RuiMatsushita7.hiro.smj.dc062.jpg  

Old 07-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I chose these three photos of Rui Matsushita, from her new set, to highlight just how stunningly beautiful she is.
Gorgeous Rui Matsushita getting wet.
Attached Thumbnails
RuiMatsushita7.hiro.smj.dc072.jpg   RuiMatsushita7.hiro.smj.dc117.jpg   RuiMatsushita7.hiro.smj.dc129.jpg  

Old 07-10-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Trap-O-Rama is on a distinguished road
Default Chuling on your screen

Here we go let's break the news: beautiful Chuling's AV debut will be released next month on First Shemale, so be nice and pay for it

Check out the dvd cover below!
Attached Thumbnails
Chuling1.hiro_.smj_.dc030.jpg   624fba78.jpg   7c9d36de.jpg  

Old 07-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Serina and Bangkok's own Jasmine make each other cum.
Attached Thumbnails
SerinaJasmineHC.hiro.smj.dc022.jpg   SerinaJasmineHC.hiro.smj.dc133.jpg   SerinaJasmineHC.hiro.smj.dc158.jpg  

Old 07-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hina Misaki makes her SMJ debut:
"Hina is 22 years young and still in university studying IT. Only recently she debuted as an industry newbie with an exclusive newhalf escort agency based in Tokyo. At first glace Hina is a quiet, normal girl, however when switched-on, she can transform herself into a captivating, bewitching, potentially wild woman. Her hobbies are collecting antiques and playing computer games. She is also a very keen cyclist, often enjoying a ride on the coastal road from Tokyo to the sea."
Attached Thumbnails
HinaMisaki1.hiro.smj.dc017.jpg   HinaMisaki1.hiro.smj.dc050.jpg   HinaMisaki1.hiro.smj.dc099.jpg  

Old 07-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sora enjoys herself.
Sora returns for another stroking session.
Attached Thumbnails
Sora6.hiro.smj.dc019.jpg   Sora6.hiro.smj.dc040.jpg   Sora6.hiro.smj.dc101.jpg  

Old 07-24-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DAND is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Rika Kujyo from two sets. Damn, I love purple!
shes fabulous!!
Old 07-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
More of Mako Aiuchi, thanks to the latest SMJ update.
I would like to park my ass on Mako Aiuchi's erection.
Attached Thumbnails
MakoAiuchi8.hiro.smj.dc022.jpg   MakoAiuchi8.hiro.smj.dc085.jpg   MakoAiuchi8.hiro.smj.dc110.jpg  

Old 08-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Asuka Izana makes her debut appearance at SMJ.
Another set of Asuka Izana ...
Attached Thumbnails
AsukaIzana3.hiro.smj.dc045.jpg   AsukaIzana3.hiro.smj.dc054.jpg   AsukaIzana3.hiro.smj.dc115.jpg  

Old 08-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kumi is absolutely stunning.
Attached Thumbnails
Kumi8.hiro.smj.dc009.jpg   Kumi8.hiro.smj.dc050.jpg   Kumi8.hiro.smj.dc068.jpg  

Old 08-10-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tpay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sena Kashiwazaki, AKA Saki, gets fucked.
Nice fuck face, love it.
Old 08-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Gorgeous Rui Matsushita getting wet.
I want Rui Matsushita more than words can express.
Attached Thumbnails
RuiMatsushita9.hiro.smj.dc094.jpg   RuiMatsushita9.hiro.smj.dc109.jpg   RuiMatsushita9.hiro.smj.dc110.jpg  

Old 08-10-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pippo313 is on a distinguished road
Default sexy newhalf Mary.

On movie
"Horny Newhalfs Rui Matsushita and Mary"
there is sexy newhalf Mary.
She said that come from Thailand?!
Who is she? do you know other movies about her?
Ty at all

Is it the right place?
Attached Thumbnails
Horny-Newhalfs-Rui-Matsushita-and-Mary.jpg  
Old 08-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I want Rui Matsushita more than words can express.
Rui Matsushita is stunningly beautiful. Here, she poses in the hotel room after winning the 2012 2012 Tranny Award for Best Foreign Performer.
Attached Thumbnails
RuiMatsushita9a.hiro.smj.dc032.jpg   RuiMatsushita9a.hiro.smj.dc085.jpg   RuiMatsushita9a.hiro.smj.dc109.jpg  

Old 08-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kumi is absolutely stunning.
More of gorgeous Kumi ...
Attached Thumbnails
Kumi9.hiro.smj.dc056.jpg   Kumi9.hiro.smj.dc064.jpg   Kumi9.hiro.smj.dc078.jpg  

Old 08-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Jun

According to her blurb, Jun is actually Korean. SMJ didn't mind & I certainly don't either.
Attached Thumbnails
Jun037.jpg   Jun042.jpg   Jun045.jpg  

Old 08-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Cocoa, from her latest SMJ set.
Versatility, thy name is Cocoa!
Attached Thumbnails
CocoaHC2.hiro.smj.dc110.jpg   CocoaHC2.hiro.smj.dc196.jpg   CocoaHC2.hiro.smj.dc229.jpg  

Old 08-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kaede extends her range beyond SMJ to pose for Frank.
Kaede in Thailand. Perhaps this was the same trip during which she was photographed by Frank (see linked post above).
Attached Thumbnails
Kaede13.hiro.smj.dc060.jpg   Kaede13.hiro.smj.dc089.jpg   Kaede13.hiro.smj.dc099.jpg  

Old 08-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Rui Matsushita is stunningly beautiful. Here, she poses in the hotel room after winning the 2012 2012 Tranny Award for Best Foreign Performer.
I think the next time I post Rui Matsushita it will be in her well-deserved exclusive thread.
Attached Thumbnails
RuiMatsushita11.hiro.smj.dc042.jpg   RuiMatsushita11.hiro.smj.dc058.jpg   RuiMatsushita11.hiro.smj.dc136.jpg  

Old 09-04-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

roger has a little shameless behaviour in the past

This is Sora from Tokyo. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
horny-japanese-shemale-1.jpg   horny-japanese-shemale-2.jpg   horny-japanese-shemale-4.jpg  

Old 09-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kristel Kisaki, from her very first set at SMJ.
Kristel Kisaki returns to SMJ for round 2.
Attached Thumbnails
KristelKisaki2.hiro.smj.dc061.jpg   KristelKisaki2.hiro.smj.dc064.jpg   KristelKisaki2.hiro.smj.dc092.jpg  

Old 09-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Noa Nishino debuts at SMJ in a hardcore set.
Attached Thumbnails
NoaNishinoHC.hiro.smj.dc062.jpg   NoaNishinoHC.hiro.smj.dc129.jpg   NoaNishinoHC.hiro.smj.dc183.jpg  

Old 09-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kana Hoshino is brand new to SMJ.
Attached Thumbnails
KanaHoshino1.hiro.smj.dc018.jpg   KanaHoshino1.hiro.smj.dc051.jpg   KanaHoshino1.hiro.smj.dc091.jpg  

Old 09-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yuko Momohi is appearing her first shoot for SMJ.
I posted Yuko's first SMJ set in the "Flatchested" thread because of her exquisite little nipples. It turns out she has an exquisite hole, too.
Attached Thumbnails
YukoMomohi2.hiro.smj.dc075.jpg   YukoMomohi2.hiro.smj.dc108.jpg   YukoMomohi2.hiro.smj.dc145.jpg  

Old 09-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kaede in Thailand. Perhaps this was the same trip during which she was photographed by Frank (see linked post above).
Kaede, again posing in Thailand.
Attached Thumbnails
Kaede14.hiro.smj.dc040.jpg   Kaede14.hiro.smj.dc045.jpg   Kaede14.hiro.smj.dc098.jpg  

Old 09-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kana Hoshino is brand new to SMJ.
These are from Kana Hoshino's second SMJ set. The middle picture should explain why the idea of sucking on her little nipples is almost as entrancing as sucking on her big cock.
Attached Thumbnails
KanaHoshino2.hiro.smj.dc060.jpg   KanaHoshino2.hiro.smj.dc095.jpg   KanaHoshino2.hiro.smj.dc105.jpg  

Old 09-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'd bust through that wall for Noa Ijima.
Noa Iijima has gone and changed her look, but her hole is as sweet as ever ...
Attached Thumbnails
NoaIijima7.hiro.smj.dc062.jpg   NoaIijima7.hiro.smj.dc094.jpg   NoaIijima7.hiro.smj.dc104.jpg  

Old 09-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

brian621 will become famous soon enoughbrian621 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Nice slim head on her cock. Good for streaching thoes nervious first timmers.