Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-13-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Slen is infamous around these parts
Exclamation filipino ladyboy castrated in Japan

I have Filipina gf. She is a professional dancer who was for 3 years working in Japan as a dancer in a Filipino ladyboy show. She is castrated. Job was done in Japan in a second year of her work there. They were working for 6 month in Japan, then spending one year in Philippines. In a meantime another team of ladyboys was doing show. There were 15 performers in a show so together 45 ladyboys working in three 6 months shifts. Thing is that all of them were castrated. All 45. Nobody physically forced them, but they were talked into it by convincing them that testicles makes males and they can not be treated as transsexuals as long as they have testicles what also meant possibility of loosing job. They were even convinced that having the boob job done is impossible without castration, so all of them were castrated before having the implant surgeries. As a matter of fact job is done very professionally, and the scars are nearly invisible. Taking into consideration that since eighties many Filipino ladyboys were coming to Japan to work and between 90 to 100% of them were castrated, at least few thousand of Filipino and probably even more Thai ladyboys were castrated in Japan.
Old 07-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Huh ?????

I find your post a bit far fetched. I know dozens of Filipino ladyboys that have performed in Japan and other than a few that have opted for SRS I don't know of any that have been castrated in order to obtain a boob job to work there. My friend is on a dive trip here in Pattaya at the moment and I'll check with her when she returns. She worked in Japan for nine years and never was on a rotational basis.
Old 07-14-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Well, my girlfriend is castrated, and it happened before boob job, all other performers who were with her in this particular night club did same thing, that is certain. They told me that many others underwent same procedure. Perhaps thing is not as widespread as I think but very definitely is quite widespread.
By the way it cost in their case $500 each. 45 * 500 = 22500 for whole team
Old 07-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default You are correct

Checked with my friend and yes it did happen in some circumstances but she was not required to do so in her contracts (thank goodness) She had her breast enhancement in Manila and nose, adams apple and hips done in Japan. We are currently in Pattaya for a month and lots heads turn when she walks by. Her maturity (35) must have alot to do with it. She is a real keeper !!!!.
Old 07-14-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I did not imply that it was in her contract, quite opposite. Was your GF also castrated in Japan? As a matter of fact my GF is very happy with it.
Old 07-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Japan

No, she is not castrated. She had the choice but declined and is happy that she remained intact.
Old 07-14-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

As I wrote in my first post: everyone had choice, just very strong mental pressure was applied to every girl.
Old 07-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default japan

What is your girlfriends stage name? My friend went by Chanel. They may know each other.
Old 07-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I know that she was known in Japan as Mika
Old 07-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slen View Post
I have Filipina gf. She is a professional dancer who was for 3 years working in Japan as a dancer in a Filipino ladyboy show. She is castrated. Job was done in Japan in a second year of her work there. They were working for 6 month in Japan, then spending one year in Philippines. In a meantime another team of ladyboys was doing show. There were 15 performers in a show so together 45 ladyboys working in three 6 months shifts. Thing is that all of them were castrated. All 45. Nobody physically forced them, but they were talked into it by convincing them that testicles makes males and they can not be treated as transsexuals as long as they have testicles what also meant possibility of loosing job. They were even convinced that having the boob job done is impossible without castration, so all of them were castrated before having the implant surgeries. As a matter of fact job is done very professionally, and the scars are nearly invisible. Taking into consideration that since eighties many Filipino ladyboys were coming to Japan to work and between 90 to 100% of them were castrated, at least few thousand of Filipino and probably even more Thai ladyboys were castrated in Japan.
What is your point? Are you saying that they were coerced into having SRS? That happens in Asia. But when you say castrated I'm not completely sure what you refer to (and yes, I do know what castration is). But I don't get your point (I'm probably stupid).

That said, yes, trans-girls here in Asia can have SRS like the rest of us changes our latex-knickers. And THAT is not good because they are completely unaware of the consequences. So many regret when they come out of the operating-room ruined for ever. No more ejaculations, no more nothing.

Many Western trans-women disagree with me on this point (most intelligent Asian trans-women agree, though) that SRS should NOT just be granted over night. In Denmark, where I come from originally, they put you through almost 8 years of psychological grilling before admitting you. That may be extreme, but nothing compared to Thailand where you just walk in from the Soi and get it - and then regret it.

SRS is only for a minority of trans-women. Most leave there nether parts intact and are fine with other, less intrusive surgeries.

But this is so personal that there is no one truth.

Hmmm...

H
Old 07-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

By castration I meant castration - removing the testicles. I did not wrote even 1 word about SRS. And by the way, forcing anyone to 8 years of waiting for what they feel they need to be normal and as you described 8 years of grilling is unbelievably cruel. To be honest I' m horrified. Sorry, but I think Asian attitude is more human than your Northern European attitude. The only explanation for that is that the Vikings were the most cruel of all people.
Old 04-21-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tux is on a distinguished road

Quote:
By castration I meant castration - removing the testicles. I did not wrote even 1 word about SRS. And by the way, forcing anyone to 8 years of waiting for what they feel they need to be normal and as you described 8 years of grilling is unbelievably cruel. To be honest I' m horrified. Sorry, but I think Asian attitude is more human than your Northern European attitude. The only explanation for that is that the Vikings were the most cruel of all people.
Nope... Sorry about that.
As a dane, I can ashure you, that the wikings were not as cruel as the dark ages in scandinavia. Shure slavery were abolished, yet the average life quality and the society went from bad to worse. The doctors (wise woman) were burned for being witches and so were "wise" males. You could actually not question anything anymore in the years 700 to 1300. Then everything lightened up a little bit over the next 600 years.

Talking about the wikings.... It was only in the early part of the eara, that the wikings went on plunder's and pillaged england. In the later years, we were much afraid of raiders and plundres from regions, such as northeastern germany, poland and estonia. Places like that.
We evolved from pillagers/plunders to farmers and traders.

Last edited by tux; 04-21-2014 at 09:03 AM.
Old 05-10-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Well, my girlfriend is castrated, and it happened before boob job, all other performers who were with her in this particular night club did same thing, that is certain. They told me that many others underwent same procedure. Perhaps thing is not as widespread as I think but very definitely is quite widespread.
By the way it cost in their case $500 each. 45 * 500 = 22500 for whole team
Can you please say if it's possible to get more info on that show team? I certainly would love to see their photos if it's available.
Old 10-14-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

udaya will become famous soon enough
Default castrated trannies with fake testis implant

i see some shemale has very soft testis are they real or silicone balls.
Old 10-14-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

udaya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaya View Post
i see some shemale has very soft testis are they real or silicone balls.
anyone has that kind of pix
Old 10-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

I'm somewhat missing the point of this thread unless castrated is part of your fetish (which is fine).

Physical castration does mean no more T-Blockers, but it's surely not for everyone. HRT in general typically results in chemical castration anyway.
Old 12-15-2018
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Andreas A is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What Club

I live in Japan, I'd love to know what club she was at?