Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I found tonights game much more enjoyable then there last meeting
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-05-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Why not just flip a coin heads the home team wins tails the vistors win,
It makes as much sense as the shootout Flyersfan Jen
You've got that right, Jen. Come to think of it flipping a coin might be a better way. That way they could finish the game without all the foolishness and time wasting that accompanies a shootout.
Old 12-05-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday was good news for me, Montreal beat San Jose 3 -1, and for shadows as Toronto beat Boston 3 - 2, albeit in a shootout. It was not good news for smc as Boston did lose. Stupid damned overtime and shootouts in the regular season shouldn't be allowed.
Old 12-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

We seem to be missing our score updates so tonight the Flyers beat the Islanders 3-2 so chalk up another win for the Flyers
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-06-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Possible new Coyotes owner Hulsizer talks to media.

So it looks like the Coyotes could remain in Phoenix. And that's gonna annoy some hockey fans here.

Following article by Shawn P. Roarke - NHL.com Senior Managing Editor:
Quote:
Possible new Coyotes owner Hulsizer talks to media.

PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Matt Hulsizer, a potential buyer of the Phoenix Coyotes, had his opportunity to convince the NHL's executive committee of his feasibility as an NHL owner Monday morning at the NHL Board of Governors meeting here.

The executive committee screens potential owners for the larger body of governors.

"It's kind of like a background meeting," NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly said. "The owners want to have a sense of him as a person, his experiences, and why he is doing this and why he thinks there is an opportunity here. I think he did a great job."

Hulsizer's message to the committee was short and simple.

"I'm a hockey fan, a hockey coach and a hockey player and I would love to join the club," he said when asked what he told the committee during his hour-long audience with its members.

From all accounts, Hulsizer's message was well-received.

"The executive committee met with Mr. Hulsizer today and it was a very good interview," Daly said. "I thought Matt did a great job and the exec committee is unanimous in their support of his application for ownership."

Hulsizer, a 40-year-old financier from the Chicago area, played as high as the collegiate level, skating at Amherst College, a Division III school in Massachusetts.

"I played hockey in my driveway 30 or 35 years ago and I'm shooting against the garage, I don't think I said I want to grow up and be an owner," Hulsizer said. "I certainly did want to be a player.

"I'm obviously flattered and honored. I don't know that I ever thought I could afford to be an owner."

But his day as an owner may be coming soon.

Hulsizer said he has put together some strategic partners, but insists he will finance much of the asking price, which is expected to be in the $160 million range. And he said he believes he is close to finalizing the purchase of the team, which has been owned by the League since it was bought out of bankruptcy 15 months ago.

"We've been working with the city and we've been working with the League," he said. "I just had the interview with the executive committee and I think it went fairly well and I'm optimistic that we are going to get this thing done by the end of the (calendar) year."

Hulsizer still must strike a new lease for Jobing.com Arena with the city of Glendale and he said he believes that could be announced as soon as the city's council meeting Dec. 14.

"Obviously, he has to finalize it and hopefully that can get done in the near-term," Daly said.

Even with hurdles remaining, Hulsizer appears incredibly excited about the possibilities that lie before him if he is approved for inclusion into the owners' club.

He spoke in detail Monday for the first time in a public setting about some of his plans.

"I think if you can make a good product, and it's been my experience if you make a great product, hockey teams have a lot of value and those things tend to grow over time," he said.

He argued that a good product is the best way to re-energize a market that has seen attendance issues in the past few seasons.

"I think they haven't had a great product and I think we can turn it around," Hulsizer said. "I think we are going to have to earn the fans back. I don't think it is something that people are immediately going to give us credit and say, 'Oh, by the way there is a new owner.' I'd love for that to be the case, but I don't think that will be the case. We are going to have to earn back their faith and show that by putting out a good product."

He said he will leave others in charge of developing that product.

"I'm an investor. I'm writing a check. I'm not running the team. I'm not running the arena," he said. "We're going to hire the best people in the world to do that."

Among those hires will be a new team president.

"It will be somebody with experience, somebody (the media) will look at and say, 'Yeah, I get it, this is a person that is an A player.' That is what we are going to do, hire A-quality people across the organization, put a great product on the ice, and hopefully earn back the fans.'"

He also said he will not mess with the current front office, which led the Coyotes to the Stanley Cup Playoffs last season and has the team in fourth place in the Western Conference.

"Don Maloney is a terrific GM, one of the best, and Dave Tippet is a terrific coach," he said.

Last edited by dauls; 12-06-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 12-06-2010
Shecock obsessed

^ This whole mess has been one big crock of shit since Day 1. Phoenix is not a hockey city. Any team there will be a money losing proposition.
Old 12-06-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Devils 1-2 Penguins

Well it was obvious the Devils would be unable to stop the Penguins winning their 10th consecutive game.

I'm just surprised by the narrow margin of the defeat and that we were in front for a whole 81 seconds in the first period.
Old 12-06-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

I am flabbergasted. Toronto came back from a 4-1 deficit and ended up beating Washington 5-4 in the shootout. In the shootout! Toronto won two games in a row, both via the shootout. All right, who is this team and what did they do with the Leafs that never won in the shootout...actually never mind. I prefer the team that CAN win in the shootout.

Other valid scores:

Pittsburgh beat New Jersey 2-1. After their little bit of a hot streak the Devils are having difficulty scoring goals again. Just think dauls, Toronto gets to face Pittsburgh next. *gulp!*

It looks like we have a couple of San Jose fans here, so I will place their score here as well.

San Jose beat Detroit 5-2. Thornton got only his 7th goal of the season. I remember when he used to be considered an elite goal scorer. I wonder what caused the change?
Old 12-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
San Jose beat Detroit 5-2. Thornton got only his 7th goal of the season. I remember when he used to be considered an elite goal scorer. I wonder what caused the change?
Hell of a game. Sharks played absolutely terrible for the first 12 minutes. Amazing keeping kept us in it. All very scary Detroit in the first, except for a shortie by Thornton. Lots of PK. Detroit had some SICK, totally undefensible plays.

All Sharks from there with 4 unanswered, to make only the 6th time we've won in Joe Louis.

Thornton looks to pass first. He's typically near the top of the assist leaderboard. If wingers aren't options, because they aren't scoring, that shuts Jumbo down. Marleau is struggling this year and got bumped to the third line for this game. Heatley has picked up in the past few games, but our best players of the season have been Ryane Clowe and two rookies Logan Couture (2 goals tonight) and Benn Ferrio.

Jumbo suffers the same flat and inconsistent play that the whole team is under. We're in the basement (a shallow one) of our division. That's just not right. They didn't all show up for Montreal (not to take anything from an

I hope this kind of win tonight can start changing things. Next to go down. Philly!

Congrats to the leafs for tonight. I like a comeback. That spin-around move on the shootout was crazy!

-K
Old 12-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Captn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sucks.you View Post
Hell of a game. Sharks played absolutely terrible for the first 12 minutes. Amazing keeping kept us in it. All very scary Detroit in the first, except for a shortie by Thornton. Lots of PK. Detroit had some SICK, totally undefensible plays.

All Sharks from there with 4 unanswered, to make only the 6th time we've won in Joe Louis.

Thornton looks to pass first. He's typically near the top of the assist leaderboard. If wingers aren't options, because they aren't scoring, that shuts Jumbo down. Marleau is struggling this year and got bumped to the third line for this game. Heatley has picked up in the past few games, but our best players of the season have been Ryane Clowe and two rookies Logan Couture (2 goals tonight) and Benn Ferrio.

Jumbo suffers the same flat and inconsistent play that the whole team is under. We're in the basement (a shallow one) of our division. That's just not right. They didn't all show up for Montreal (not to take anything from an

I hope this kind of win tonight can start changing things. Next to go down. Philly!

Congrats to the leafs for tonight. I like a comeback. That spin-around move on the shootout was crazy!

-K
I'll take your word for it being a great game. I haven't seen a Sharks Game in weeks. Comcast and Dish Network are having a pissing match, so no Comcast California.
Old 12-08-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Sacto View Post
I'll take your word for it being a great game. I haven't seen a Sharks Game in weeks. Comcast and Dish Network are having a pissing match, so no Comcast California.
I heard about this .

That's a good excuse to go to the pub though!
Old 12-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

That was a tough way for Philly to lose. That shot with the puck ON the line with "0.0" left was pretty memorable. You'll never see a closer finish. Sharks have had a couple of those 3rd period collapses this year, so it was good to be on the other side of one for a change.

You can see Pronger has played the Sharks before. He had a great game. It was good to see Jody Shelley again too, but I'm glad there was no trouble. He was very well liked by players and fans out here (unlike Pronger :-).

-K
Old 12-11-2010

Thumbs down Devils 2-3 Senators

Hosting the Devils, an ideal way for Ottawa end a 4-game losing streak.

The Devils have now lost 4 in a row (and that's 7 straight losses on the road).
Old 12-12-2010

Thumbs down Devils 1-4 Red Wings

Saturday night, it was the Devils 5th consecutive loss. At least the Islanders are matching us loss for loss.

We were 2-0 behind after only 102 seconds.

We outshot the Red Wings 34-23, our goals to shots ratio is woeful.

This is the longest season.
Old 12-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

getting beat by the RedWings isn't as bad as being beat by the Sharks as the Flyers were a few games back
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Holy crap did anyone see the Rangers destory the Captials 7- zip talk about a beating
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-13-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Holy crap did anyone see the Rangers destory the Captials 7- zip talk about a beating
Flyersfan Jen
Speaking of taking a beating, Ovechkin got into a fight.
Old 12-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Speaking of taking a beating, Ovechkin got into a fight.
Guess he has decided to go medevil until he can get back to putting the biscut in the basket as he's been in a goal drought of late
Had a great time at the Flyers- Pens game
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-16-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Guess he has decided to go medevil until he can get back to putting the biscut in the basket as he's been in a goal drought of late
Had a great time at the Flyers- Pens game
Flyersfan Jen
Glad to hear you had a great time!

They are really rolling right now. They also appear to have taken Pittsburgh off their game, as they lost 4-1 to the Rangers and now have a 2-game losing streak.
Old 12-16-2010

Thumbs up Devils 3-0 Coyotes

The Devils break their 5-game losing streak.

Phoenix has proven they don't deserve an NHL team after getting 'thrashed' by the Devils.

Brodeur has somehow claimed his third shutout of the season.

Ilya Kovalchuk scores two goals his first multi-goal game as a Devil (61 games).
Old 12-16-2010
Dark Overlord

Nice to see that Toronto decided to play like crap tonight! Why did they even bother to show up? Disgusting. They lost 5-2 to Calgary and were outshot 33-19. Pathetic, just pathetic.
Old 12-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Nice to see that Toronto decided to play like crap tonight! Why did they even bother to show up? Disgusting. They lost 5-2 to Calgary and were outshot 33-19. Pathetic, just pathetic.
Sounds like you need a big hug
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-16-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Sounds like you need a big hug
Flyersfan Jen
Thank you Jennifer. A hug was just what I needed.
Old 12-17-2010

Thumbs down Devils 1-3 Predators

Once again the Devils winning streak is ended at 1.

In a game with a season-low Devils shot count of 16 (to the Predators 20).
Old 12-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OK crank up the radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XELpxApT8Kc
as it's time for me to do my happy dance as my Flyers kicked the Rangers butt 4 to 1
Yeah oh yeah
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-19-2010
Dark Overlord

Toronto's lack of offense reared it's ugly head again. Could I please have another hug, Jennifer?
Old 12-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Toronto's lack of offense reared it's ugly head again. Could I please have another hug, Jennifer?
I think the only reason that you're a Toronto fan is so that Jennifer will keep hugging you. I can't really fault you for that, though.
Old 12-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I think the only reason that you're a Toronto fan is so that Jennifer will keep hugging you. I can't really fault you for that, though.
It has to be that or something else completely unrelated to hockey, because there is no rational hockey-specific explanation.
Old 12-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It has to be that or something else completely unrelated to hockey, because there is no rational hockey-specific explanation.
A very true statement.
Old 12-19-2010

Thumbs down Devils 1-7 Thrashers

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
A very true statement.
If supporting the Leafs is irrational, what does that say about supporting the Devils.

Saturday night, we were aptly thrashed by Atlanta - and they scored 7 goals on only 22 shots, including Eric Boulton's first career hat-trick.
Old 12-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
If supporting the Leafs is irrational, what does that say about supporting the Devils.

Saturday night, we were aptly thrashed by Atlanta - and they scored 7 goals on only 22 shots, including Eric Boulton's first career hat-trick.
Toronto has been on a longer losing streak than New Jersey.

Come to think of it, if supporting the Leafs is irrational does that mean that the fans get pi?
Old 12-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:

Note that in my post about supporting the Leafs I wrote "no rational hockey-related explanation." There could be a rational explanation that is not related to hockey ... although I'm having a helluva time trying to think of one.
Old 12-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
OK here you go
i think people are starting to talk
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

looks like someone else needs a hug
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-20-2010

Quote:
looks like someone else needs a hug
Flyersfan Jen
Thanks, but can you now find a New Jersey a hockey team? It needs one.
Old 12-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sorry but they play in North Jersey and i live in South Jersey

Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-20-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
OK here you go
i think people are starting to talk
Flyersfan Jen
Thanks Jennifer.

And the only reason they are talking is that they are jealous.
Old 12-20-2010
Dark Overlord

Here are the scores from Dec. 19th's games:

1. Dallas beat Detroit 4-3 in overtime. I believe we have a Dallas fan here but I cannot recall who it is as they have not been in this thread in quite a while.

2. Chicago beat LA 3-2.

3. In a bit of bad news for our resident bear, Colorado beat Montreal 3-2. Montreal is stumbling along before Christmas, going 5-4-1 in their last 10 games.

4. Washington beat Ottawa 3-2. Even with this win(and I am glad, as it meant Ottawa lost) Washington is still 7 points behind Philadelphia for first in the Eastern Conference!
Old 12-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Now i need a hug as yhe Flyers lost 5-zip to the Panthers, a team in the damn NASCAR divison now i'm really depressed

Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-20-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Now i need a hug as yhe Flyers lost 5-zip to the Panthers, a team in the damn NASCAR divison now i'm really depressed

Flyersfan Jen
Sorry, Jen. Here's your hug .
Old 12-20-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

Flyersfan Jen
I will give you a hug as well.

However, I think there will probably be a hugging clinic going on tonight, as it was not pretty for any of our teams!

1. Atlanta beat Toronto 6-3. Ugly, just ugly!

2. Florida beat Philadelphia 5-0. I will honestly admit that I am surprised by this score! I guess Philly got into the spiked eggnog a tad early as the Christmas break doesn't start for a few days yet.

3. Anaheim beat Boston 3-0. Out of these three games Boston was the only one that truly could have won the game had they not run into a goaltending clinic run by Hiller. He stopped 45 shots for the shutout(while Boston only gave up 25 shots).

One thing that made me happy tonight was the fact that Sidney Crosby got three more points(1 goal, 2 assists) en route to his 21 game points streak. 21 straight games with a point, that is pretty impressive! Ovechkin who?
Old 12-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OK lets all get together and have a case of Molsen and lots of hugs
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
One thing that made me happy tonight was the fact that Sidney Crosby got three more points(1 goal, 2 assists) en route to his 21 game points streak. 21 straight games with a point, that is pretty impressive! Ovechkin who?
OK Crosby is very good but i still think Wayne Gretzky was better

Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

Flyersfan Jen
I can't honestly compare them until Crosby has a few more seasons under his belt. If he can keep the pace he is on right now, he should be a lock for the Hall Of Fame years down the road. Who knows? By then, he could surpass Wayne Gretzky. You never know!

(And don't get me wrong, Gretzky was AWESOME...just not as the Coach of the Coyotes.)
Old 12-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Flyersfan Jen
I won't bring any Molsen's but I'll bring some Rickard's Red for us all.
Old 12-21-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:

Flyersfan Jen
I definitely agree with you, Jen. I also think that Gretzky had and has more personality than Crosby
Old 12-21-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Flyersfan Jen
Quote:
Both brands work for me.
Old 12-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Crosby is the latest phenom that comes around every once in awhile like Bobby Orr,Mike Bossy, Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemiux
but before we crown him let's see where he is after ten years, the above played great year after year over a long period of time a lot of players string together some great season then fizzle out
I have nothing agianst Crosby i like him and he is the top player today
Bobby Clarke got me watching hockey when i was a kid, Mike Bossy got me to really like the game and Wayne Gretzky made me a fan for life
Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sorry never heard of Richards Red, but then it might not be sold here in the US

Flyersfan Jen
Old 12-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Crosby is the latest phenom that comes around every once in awhile like Bobby Orr,Mike Bossy, Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemiux
but before we crown him let's see where he is after ten years, the above played great year after year over a long period of time a lot of players string together some great season then fizzle out
I have nothing agianst Crosby i like him and he is the top player today
Bobby Clarke got me watching hockey when i was a kid, Mike Bossy got me to really like the game and Wayne Gretzky made me a fan for life
Flyersfan Jen
I agree with you 100%(hence my earlier post). As other players have shown in the past(and not just in hockey either) one or two stellar seasons does not make one a Hall of Fame possibility.

I also disagree a little with what Ila said about his personality. I think that he has improved in this area and that he has become more mature(even if it by small increments) than he was when he first joined the NHL.