Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-11-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambam View Post
yes, maybe you are right, but after that goal the cборная was better than the German team. However they had no luck to put that damn marble in the German goal.
Yep, you're right about that. After Germany scored they didn't try very hard to score again and figured that they would play defensively for the rest of the game. It's one of the failings of the German national team; get a one goal lead and then hope to hold onto it by playing defensively. The Russians did outplay the Germans after that goal. They did make some good shots on goal, but as you said they just couldn't put the ball in the net.
Old 10-11-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambam View Post
aaah, you understand Cyrillic
Mostly just the upper case letters and not all of those either.
Old 10-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nicolle is on a distinguished road

Brazil win in Africa and win in Brazil
Old 11-14-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road

USA is slowly getting better. With the changing demographics and appreciation of the wider world, we're getting more fans.

We still play inconsistently; witness Czech and Germany in the last cup.

We won't win this time either, but we're getting closer.

I've a bet that USA will win the world cup in "my lifetime", although if they don't I'm sure my mate will have a hard time collecting! :-)
Old 11-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wertyu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

england is dangerous for all , c.t is expert to win
Old 11-19-2009
Shecock obsessed

Default Say It Isn't So

I just heard that Slovenia beat Russia and that now Russia is not going to the World Cup. I can't believe it (if it's true). Russia was the team to beat. I was sure that they would have ended up playing in the final game. What happened to this great team? With Russia gone I'm sure that there are a lot of teams that will be breathing easier.

In other news I hear that Ireland has a protest in against France. Can anyone confirm this?

I'm still sticking to my prediction of Germany winning the cup.
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
In other news I hear that Ireland has a protest in against France. Can anyone confirm this?
The Irish football association FAI wants a replay of this game because in 13th minute of overtime the France Capitan Thierry Henry made a clear hand play to get the ball better and pass it to William Gallas who made immediately a goal (1:1) with the head, and the referee didn't noticed it.
And this draw qualified France, and not Ireland, for the World Cup.

See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRLWMeDCx_U

Last edited by Tread; 11-19-2009 at 06:03 PM. Reason: youtube
Old 11-19-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
The Irish football association FAI wants a replay of this game because in 13th minute of overtime the France Capitan Thierry Henry made a clear hand play to get the ball better and pass it to William Gallas who made immediately a goal (1:1) with the head, and the referee didn't noticed it.
And this draw qualified France, and not Ireland, for the World Cup.
Thanks, Tread. I hope they replay the game then. It would seem to be the fair and proper thing to do.
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

interal is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to behold
Angry

I doubt if there is anything in FIFA's rules that can force a replay. Plus there probably isn't anything they can do to punish Thierry Henry either. Even if they did punish him, there'd be an appeal and his punishment would be overturned.

FIFA are useless when it comes to punishing people who clearly cheat on the field of play. It's obvious the use of a video replay during the game would have solved this one.

The only way a replay would occur was if the French FA went to FIFA and said they felt it was right to replay the game. And the chances of that happening are zero.

It's a shame the Republic of Ireland aren't at the World Cup, they were the better team over the two matches.
Old 11-20-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Default "The Hand of Frog" incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by interal View Post
I doubt if there is anything in FIFA's rules that can force a replay. Plus...

It's a shame the Republic of Ireland aren't at the World Cup, they were the better team over the two matches.
Following the incident that has now been branded "The Hand of Frog", I'm sure FIFA won't act on the Irish FA's request for a replay. A precident for a replay has never been set and I'm sure rule changes would be required for FIFA to do this.
Old 11-20-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Following the incident that has now been branded "The Hand of Frog", I'm sure FIFA won't act on the Irish FA's request for a replay. A precident for a replay has never been set and I'm sure rule changes would be required for FIFA to do this.
I heard this morning, on the news, that FIFA won't allow a replay. It's too bad because I'd rather see a team win a World Cup spot honestly instead of by cheating.

From what I understand FIFA won't allow a replay because that would set a precedent and they are also concerned about how many games would have to be replayed and the length of time that it would take to reschedule games to be replayed. I can understand this reasoning as the regular professional leagues schedule their games to work around qualifying matches. Any delays would throw a monkeywrench into the works.

I have heard that there is a proposal to place an official at each goal to watch for such things as a hand ball. I don't like that idea because the current three officials are sufficient.

Another proposal is to allow video replay. I think this has possibilities, but some regulations will have to be set out on when video replay will be allowed.
Old 11-20-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nicolle is on a distinguished road

Argentina and France go Home after groups fase.
Old 11-20-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Typical FIFA.

Quote:
I heard this morning, on the news, that FIFA won't allow a replay. It's too bad because I'd rather see a team win a World Cup spot honestly instead of by cheating.

From what I understand FIFA won't allow a replay because that would set a precedent and they are also concerned about how many games would have to be replayed and the length of time that it would take to reschedule games to be replayed. I can understand this reasoning as the regular professional leagues schedule their games to work around qualifying matches. Any delays would throw a monkeywrench into the works.
Yes, the replaying of games because mistakes were made by the referee won't work. So the only way to deal with this would be the use of video replay during the game.

On the radio today an Irish player (can't remember name) compared Henry's cheating with his own rule breaking in the game, which was intentionally tripping an opponent to stop a clear goal scoring opportunity. Which act of cheating on the pitch goes too far?

Quote:
I have heard that there is a proposal to place an official at each goal to watch for such things as a hand ball. I don't like that idea because the current three officials are sufficient.
This is already being given a trial run in the UEFA Europa League (the second most prestigious European club football contest after the UEFA Champions League). Two extra officials are positioned behind the goal lines to the right of the goal (the opposite side of the goal from the nearest linesman).

One of these officials would have been a few yards from Thierry Henry the other night and would have been in a very good position to see the handball.

I approve the above trial of the two extra officials, TV footage shows that the game is too fast for only three officials to see everything, and when they miss something the media crucify them.

Quote:
Another proposal is to allow video replay. I think this has possibilities, but some regulations will have to be set out on when video replay will be allowed.
Rules need to be set on when video is used, and this should be done by the officials rather than giving the managers/coaches a number of video challenges per match.

Even though video currently isn't used in football, tonight, again on the radio, I heard confirmation of one definite occasion video was used during a match.

In the 2006 World Cup Final, Zinedine Zidane was sent off for a headbutt to Marco Materazzi's chest. Problem was the three officials missed the headbutt, but the 4th official was seen looking at a replay, before speaking to the referee via his headset. The referee showed Zidane the red card based upon information FIFA rules do not allow him to use. That sounds like a precident that FIFA have failed to act on for 3 years.

Typical FIFA, they always want fair play, but do nothing to help the officials and nothing to punish the cheats. Fine example to set youngsters who follow the game.
Old 11-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

I have this feeling that either Ghana or Ivory Coast will surprise a lot of people. They certainly have the talent to make a long run in the tournament. Once the knockout round starts, anything can happen.
Old 11-21-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
.....On the radio today an Irish player (can't remember name) compared Henry's cheating with his own rule breaking in the game, which was intentionally tripping an opponent to stop a clear goal scoring opportunity. Which act of cheating on the pitch goes too far?
Any act of cheating goes too far. This puts a whole new light on the game, too. I didn't see the game (damned work got in the way of letting me watch it). Two wrongs don't make a right though. I would like to know if the trip was seen by an official. This is the first that I've heard of it and it sounds like the trip wasn't seen. Still tripping an opposing player on a scoring opportunity is poor sportsmanship and I hope it was caught.

Quote:
I approve the above trial of the two extra officials, TV footage shows that the game is too fast for only three officials to see everything, and when they miss something the media crucify them.
Based on your description then I think that this may have potential. Maybe the first leagues in each country should try it to see how it works out. If it's worthwhile then FIFA should adopt it.

Quote:
Typical FIFA, they always want fair play, but do nothing to help the officials and nothing to punish the cheats. Fine example to set youngsters who follow the game.
Too true.
Old 11-21-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinetabitha View Post
I have this feeling that either Ghana or Ivory Coast will surprise a lot of people. They certainly have the talent to make a long run in the tournament. Once the knockout round starts, anything can happen.
Quote:
You're not the only one.

Plenty of pundits believe the managers of the non-African countries are extremely jealous because the African sides have an ideal dress rehersal at the Africa Cup of Nations in Angola in January 2010.

I think the Ivory Coast are the African side worrying most.
I haven't been paying attention to the African teams. It looks like I'm missing a lot.
Old 11-21-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts

I've done a bit of refereeing in the past, and to be honest, it is well nigh impossible to see every infringement. This problem becomes proportionally enormous when immense prestige and monies are at stake. Unfortunately extra adjudictors would only make things more complex
Old 11-30-2009

Default Republic of Ireland ask for extra 2010 World Cup place...

As we approach Friday's draw for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, FIFA will be discussing a few issues on Wednesday, including...

The Republic of Ireland's request that a 33rd spot be created for them to compete in the 32 team tournament. There was more chance of a replay against France than FIFA adding a 33rd team to the competition.
* The World Cup has 8 groups of 4 teams, in the round-robin format, with 16 countries (top two in each group) qualifying for the knockout stages.
* The schedule for the tournament is tight, and adding an extra team would be a major inconvenience.
* A 33rd team would also make it unfair on the two teams that progress from the group of five. Being forced to play an extra match would reduce the chances of a country from this larger group progressing to the final.
Ireland, it's not gonna happen.

On Wednesday FIFA will also consider how to punish Thierry Henry for his controversial handball against the Republic of Ireland. They will consider sanctions against Henry but they did not say whether the player could be banned - a ban may require a rule change. Any punishment from this rule change will probably only apply to future infringements.

Sepp Blatter, the president of FIFA, added that goal-line technology and extra match officials (one behind each goal) would be considered for the South Africa finals.

However if FIFA recommend any changes, they will still have to go before football's rule-making international board in Zurich in March for a final decision. Typical, let it drag on for another 4 months. And at that meeting they'll decide they need more time to think about it, before arranging one last rule change meeting the night before the tournament starts.
Old 12-01-2009

Default FIFA say no to Ireland and Costa Rica

On Tuesday FIFA said it will not create a 33rd place at next year's World Cup for the Republic of Ireland.

Costa Rica have already lodged a complaint, stating that Uruguay's winning goal in the South American-CONCACAF playoff final should have been ruled offside.

FIFA said granting an extra place to Ireland would change the World Cup format. So why not add Costa Rica? Which could then lead to other nations making protests.

FIFA still has their meeting on Wednesday, who knows what will come from that?
Old 12-01-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
FIFA still has their meeting on Wednesday, who knows what will come from that?
Probably nothing. Ireland probably doesn't rate high enough on FIFA's importance scale.
Old 12-01-2009

Quote:
Probably nothing. Ireland probably doesn't rate high enough on FIFA's importance scale.
No. But they hired an Italian Manager, it's not as if they weren't trying to impress FIFA.
Old 12-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

demon_kiss2 is on a distinguished road

brazil all the way or mayb an african team but i think brazil will come on top they have won in the americas, eu an asia now is africa n they haved conquered the world of footy winning in every continent i be there when they lift the cup on rio pick up some shebabes for the after party
Old 12-02-2009

Default The 4 pots for the World Cup Draw

Pots for Friday's draw:
* Eight groups of four countries to be drawn;
* Each group will contain one country from each of the 4 pots below:

Pot 1 (The Seeded Countries):
South Africa, Brazil, Spain, Holland, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England

Pot 2 (Asia, Oceania & North/Central America):
Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Mexico, Honduras

Pot 3 (Africa & South America):
Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria, Algeria, Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay

Pot 4 (Europe):
France, Portugal, Slovenia, Switzerland, Greece, Serbia, Denmark, Slovakia

Which combination will make the dreaded Group of Death?
Old 12-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Pots for Friday's draw:
* Eight groups of four countries to be drawn;
* Each group will contain one country from each of the 4 pots below:

Pot 1 (The Seeded Countries):
South Africa, Brazil, Spain, Holland, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England

Pot 2 (Asia, Oceania & North/Central America):
Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Mexico, Honduras

Pot 3 (Africa & South America):
Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria, Algeria, Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay

Pot 4 (Europe):
France, Portugal, Slovenia, Switzerland, Greece, Serbia, Denmark, Slovakia

Which combination will make the dreaded Group of Death?
The Group of Death

Germany
Mexico
Cameroon
Slovenia
Old 12-02-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Not necessarily. Brazil wasn't expected to win in 1994 and they did. However, they haven't won since.
sorry but brazil did win in japan/kprea world cup or have you forgoten 2002 world cup
Old 12-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_kiss2 View Post
sorry but brazil did win in japan/kprea world cup or have you forgoten 2002 world cup
It was a temporary oversight which I corrected in this post

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...6&postcount=17
Old 12-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

interal is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to behold
Default Good draw for England

England's group isn't too tough. USA in the first game will be interesting, but I bet Fabio Capello is happy with Algeria and Slovenia, other potential opponents were tougher than those two.

Looks like there are 2 groups of death, Germany's and Brazil's.

Italy must be in the easiest group.

Now only 6 months of hype left 'til the start.
Old 12-05-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by interal View Post
England's group isn't too tough. USA in the first game will be interesting, but I bet Fabio Capello is happy with Algeria and Slovenia, other potential opponents were tougher than those two.

Looks like there are 2 groups of death, Germany's and Brazil's.

Italy must be in the easiest group.

Now only 6 months of hype left 'til the start.
Don't be too quick to dismiss Slovenia. They beat Russia in a crucial game.

I think England had better not go into the first round too confident or they will play sloppily and get beaten by those teams that they expect to easily beat.
Old 12-05-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Here is the draw for the WC

Fav to win Brazil, Spain, Holland, Germany and Italy
Dark Horses Chile, South Korea, USA, South Africa and Greece
No Chance in Hell Algeria, Slovenia, France, New Zeland and Honduras

Group A: South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France
Group B: Argentina, South Korea, Nigeria, Greece,
Group C: England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia
Group D: Germany, Australia, Ghana, Serbia
Group E: Holland, Japan, Cameroon, Denmark,
Group F: Italy, New Zealand, Paraguay, Slovakia
Group G: Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal
Group H: Spain, Honduras, Chile, Switzerland.

I will like to hear from the group whos there Fav, Dark Horse and who has no chance.
Old 12-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

theoAEL is on a distinguished road

I m Greek but i dont think we are so good to qualify in the top 16. We have

Argentina
Nigeria
S. Korea

But again i wasnt expecting Greece to win the euro champioship. lol. So anything could happen
Old 12-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

JenniferParisFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm hoping the Netherlands can get in the top three this year and hopefully win it, they always do really well and then have a let down game in the knockout stages.

Other than that my favorites to win are:
Germany-always a strong team
France-while their current form would suggest otherwise and their manager is a complete moron, somehow they always pull it together for the World Cup, but now they don't have Zidane(GREATEST PLAYER EVER) to carry them when they're having a bad game
Brazil-no explanation necessary
and my surprise team is either Ghana or Ivory Coast-both have very talented teams and don't have the pressure of expectations that many of the other countries do

and i also heard some pundit talking about introducing an instant replay challenge like they have in american football and tennis. having been a football/soccer player my whole life i would have to say that this would be a horrible idea. if you introduced this rule it would slow down the game way to much
Old 05-11-2010
Shecock obsessed

It's not too long now before the tournament starts. It's time to start giving your opinions of who will win.
Old 05-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

Spain have best squad by far. Their only weakness is Left back and it's not actually weak at all, just compared to the rest of the squad.

My head says Spain will win, my heart says England will win.
Old 05-12-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

JenniferParisFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post
Spain have best squad by far. Their only weakness is Left back and it's not actually weak at all, just compared to the rest of the squad.

My head says Spain will win, my heart says England will win.
The problem with Spain is that quite a few of their starters are either injured or just getting healthy Xavi, Torres, and Fabregas to name a few.

I still think that either Brazil and Germany will win it. Holland have a chance but I don't think that their defense is strong enough to win it. Spain is a definate possibility if everyone stays healthy and plays their best.

Oh and Raymond Domenech should be sacked immediately. What kind of stupid moron doesn't include Samir Nasri or Karim Benzema on the final squad? He's done nothing but ruin France's chances of winning the World Cup this year and I have no idea how he has survived this long.
Old 05-12-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kylieam1 is on a distinguished road

Spain should win but i want to see usa do good
Old 05-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

i havent read the whole thread, just a few at the start
my bets however, are not on brazil
it has to be spain really
they seem to be the only "big" team that are taking all of their decent players with them
infact
they seem to be the only team thats actually ADDED quality to the team, the rest seem to have either left important players behind, or are still waiting for their chances

like argentina who left milito out, even though his come back from injury and is now back in as a regular in the best defence in europe at barcelona?
where as spain have taken that into account and actually included valdes for the first time in the national team

decisions like that is whats gonna cost trophies
and a whole host of other countries have done the same as argentina
so
money is on spain i think
the teams just growing and growing
Old 06-13-2010
Shecock obsessed

It's the third day of play now. The only big surprise for me so far is how poorly England played yesterday. They didn't seem to be in the game at all. I was disappointed with the refereeing in today's Serbia - Ghana game. The referee did seem to be harsher on Serbia than on Ghana.

The Germany - Australia game starts shortly. It has the potential to an exciting game. Will Germany live up to expectations or will Australia show that they are no pushover?
Old 06-13-2010
Shecock obsessed

Germany won 4 - 0 today. It started off to be quite a lively game. Australia looked like they gave up after the second goal although they did show the occasional spark. The Australian goalie made a lot of mistakes which greatly helped Germany. I didn't like the call against Cahill which gave him a red card. His foul looked to me like it was unintentional. At the most Cahill should have only gotten a yellow card.

Germany slacked off for several minutes right after Cahill got sent off. It looked like the Germans thought they had won for sure at that point, but then they came alive again until the last few minutes of the game.
Old 06-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough

Forza Italia!
Old 06-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

slave_enclave is on a distinguished road

yeah.. italy, germany, or spain
Old 06-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lazarus is on a distinguished road

Argentina, vamos alvi celeste!
Old 06-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

This is my first World Cup that I've ever watched. So far I've enjoyed watching the following games:

England vs. USA-- America lucked out with their goal
Ghana vs. Serbia-- Ghana lucked out with their penalty kick
Germany vs. Australia-- Germany looked scary good
Italy vs. Paraguay-- Italy was underwhelming
Netherlands vs. Denmark
Argentina vs. Nigeria
Cote d'Ivoire vs. Portugal-- I was half sleeping through this

Currently I'm watching Brazil vs. Korea

I must admit, I don't fully understand all the nuances of soccer, but I'm beginning to pick it up as I watch games.
Old 06-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Congrats to the USA for beating Algeria and topping the group!

We've got ze Germans next... should be fun.
Old 06-24-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

France and Italy have both been eliminated. Does that mean the amount of diving will be decreased?
Old 06-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

That was a REALLY nerve-racking win against Algeria. America had so many chances to score in that game that they didn't capitalize upon.
Old 06-25-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
France and Italy have both been eliminated. Does that mean the amount of diving will be decreased?
Yep, the judges have been sent home as they are no longer required.
Old 06-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

darthkrieg is on a distinguished road
Default Portugal all the way

Brazil, Germany, Argentina, Spain are all very nice, but I think you are all forgeting Portugal chances on the competition. We have never won a world cup or a european Cup, but we were close and there's certainly some talent on the team. I think that if we can beat Spain on the next game, the portuguese team will be launched and can be the surprise this year.
Attached Thumbnails
060621095824.jpg  
Surrender or fight there's no return
Old 06-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

WannaSuck will become famous soon enough

lol Portugal will go home like USA did today :D
Old 06-28-2010

Default Official FIFA Evidence: What the Uruguayan Referee & Linesman saw...

England 1 - 4 Germany

We were dreadful and got what we deserved.
And if it wasn't for our star player, David James, the Germans would have probably scored eight.

As for Lampard's chance....FIFA has issued this Official Photograph to confirm why the Uruguayan Referee & Linesman were correct to not award England a second goal.
Click image to open a larger version of What the Uruguyan Referee & Linesman saw.jpg. Views: 8.
Old 06-28-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

The FA need to sort out grassroots football imo.

Where is the next generation? Rodwell, Wilshere and er....

We didn't deserve to win anyway imo. Still rather gutted.