Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I think if Latvia upset Russia, there would be many upset people. There would probably be copious amounts of flogging going on, mainly from loansharks collecting from the losers.
Wow, I really missed that double-entendre, then. That doesn't happen very often.
Old 02-16-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Wow, I really missed that double-entendre, then. That doesn't happen very often.
I am glad to see I was successful.

It is now 3-0 Russia. Cherry-pic...I mean Ovechkin scored the 3rd goal.
Old 02-17-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I liken it to the "Dream Team" of basketball. Is there really a chance that the US team won't win the gold medal year in and year out? Sure, they had lost a couple of games, but those were during the round robin and the US didn't have any worries about being ousted from the Olympics!(of course, I could be wrong about said importance of those games.)
Remember the men's "Dream Team" didn't win basketball gold in Athens 2004.

They lost twice (Puerto Rico & Lithuania) in the group stages and then lost to Argentina in the semi-final, before claiming the bronze with a revenge win over Lithuania. Bronze... oh the humiliation.

Quote:
But although I just rooted for Canada to win in the men's hockey, I really wish pros were not playing! It's just as bad as letting NBAers play basketball in the Olympics.
Unfortunately with so many more European players now playing in the NHL there is no way the pros will be kept out of the Olympics. Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia, etc. wouldn't want to go to the Olympics without their NHL stars.

Quote:
By the way, in case anyone is curious, I will root for Canada all the way to a gold in both men's and women's hockey. Not the United States.
smc, why "not the United States"?

Don't tell me the whole New England region has become a new Canadian Province since the weekend.
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
smc, why "not the United States"?

Don't tell me the whole New England region has become a new Canadian Province since the weekend.
No, New England has not become a new Canadian province. But go to Aroostook County in northern Maine or the "Northeast Kingdom" of northeast Vermont, and you'd think you were in Canada already.

I don't want to start a political discussion in the Hockey thread. Suffice it to say that I think the United States needs to get its ass kicked more often in the world to teach it, as a country, to behave better. If more details you must have, PM me.
Old 02-17-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Russia ended up beating Latvia 8-2. At least Latvia wasn't shut out...
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Who would like to bet against the Canadian women being capable of scoring 20 goals in one of their games? I think they could have today if they hadn't decided to lay off the scoring attempts in the first 18 minutes of the 3rd period, until the power play at the very end.

This is getting ridiculous.

But, I should add: GO CANADA!!
Old 02-17-2010
Dark Overlord

Yeah, the Canadian women now hold a 3-0 record and all of the scores have been lopsided victories. They look very happy in all the pictures I've seen of them so far, so I can't begrudge them too much. Go, Canada, GO!
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

They could sit out the rest of the tournament, until the gold medal game, and just use some of the goals they've already scored to secure victories in the next rounds. After all, if distributed properly, they could still surpass what any of their opponents are likely to score.
Old 02-17-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
They could sit out the rest of the tournament, until the gold medal game, and just use some of the goals they've already scored to secure victories in the next rounds. After all, if distributed properly, they could still surpass what any of their opponents are likely to score.
I wonder if they have the same rules as they do in the World Juniors. The reason the scores are so lopsided in the Juniors is for tie-breaking purposes at the end of the Round Robin set, and if it is the same for the Olympics they would have to do the same just to be safe.
Old 02-18-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who would like to bet against the Canadian women being capable of scoring 20 goals in one of their games? I think they could have today if they hadn't decided to lay off the scoring attempts in the first 18 minutes of the 3rd period, until the power play at the very end.

Maybe the Canadian and USA women's teams should be handicapped.

Perhaps Canada/USA could play against a 60 minute powerplay, and a Canadian/US penalty would then mean the underdogs would be playing 5-on-3 hockey.

At least it might restrict the Canadian/USA scoring to single figures.
Old 02-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Maybe the Canadian and USA women's teams should be handicapped.

Perhaps Canada/USA could play against a 60 minute powerplay, and a Canadian/US penalty would then mean the underdogs would be playing 5-on-3 hockey.

At least it might restrict the Canadian/USA scoring to single figures.
Good idea. The score would probably be 9 to 2, if they were held to single figures.
Old 02-18-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm quite sure that they could get a 20 goal game so I won't take you up on your bet.

What I find interesting is all the letters to the editors in various newspapers here berating the women's team for scoring so many goals in a game. I'm glad that they are scoring goals and I don't think that they should slack off and take it easy. They are going to have a hard game against the US and I want to the women's team get used to scoring a lot of goals so that it is second nature to go out and thrash the opposition.

One thing I find that is heartening is that the crowds at the women's game have been cheering for the opposition as well as the Canadian team. That shows true appreciation for hockey and the players.
Old 02-18-2010

Default Hockey drinking game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'm quite sure that they could get a 20 goal game so I won't take you up on your bet.
To make the Canadian and USA women's hockey games more interesting we should introduce shot drinking and forfeit rules.

Drink a shot of vodka/whiskey/or your favourite drink every time Canada/USA scores a goal.

A forfeit of 60 seconds of push-ups/sit-ups every time Canada/USA concede a goal.

However if the Canadians or the USA had scored 15 goals I'm sure the last thing you'd want to see was their opponents score a consolation goal near the end of the game. Could you do 60 seconds of push-ups/sit-ups after 15 shots?
Old 02-18-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To make the Canadian and USA women's hockey games more interesting we should introduce shot drinking and forfeit rules.

Drink a shot of vodka/whiskey/or your favourite drink every time Canada/USA scores a goal.

A forfeit of 60 seconds of push-ups/sit-ups every time Canada/USA concede a goal.

However if the Canadians or the USA had scored 15 goals I'm sure the last thing you'd want to see was their opponents score a consolation goal near the end of the game. Could you do 60 seconds of push-ups/sit-ups after 15 shots?
I rather doubt I'd be able to sit up let alone do sit-ups after fifteen shots. It's an interesting idea though.
Old 02-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default What Fran Knows about hockey

Guys are always trying to get a shot off with their stick.
Old 02-18-2010
Shecock obsessed

^Yes and hopefully there is nothing blocking the shot.
Old 02-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

I think dauls just has a thing for drunk hockey-playing women. I wonder what that means?
Old 02-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Canada & Switzerland. At a certain point (and although I'm for Canada all the way), I didn't care who won. I just kept thinking: THIS is hockey!
Old 02-18-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Guys are always trying to get a shot off with their stick.
Hello Fran. Nice to see you visit this thread.

And your description of hockey is pretty much how it is.
Old 02-18-2010
Dark Overlord

Looks like Canada wanted to make a game of it. They blew a 2-0 lead(maybe Brodeur thought he was playing for the Devils this particular game?) and had to win it in a shootout(darn it! We can't even escape the shootout in the Olympics!).

Here are the scores from the Feb 18th games:

1. US Beat Norway 6-1. The US team outshot Norway 39-11. Yikes!

2. Canada beat Switzerland 3-2 in the shootout.

Russia and Slovakia start later tonight.
Old 02-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

km1 will become famous soon enoughkm1 will become famous soon enough

We're not going to be winning any gold medals in hockey if we need to go to a shoutout to beat the Swiss. That was discouraging to say the least. My team is the Oilers, so this year all I have is Canada winning the gold.
Old 02-19-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by km1 View Post
We're not going to be winning any gold medals in hockey if we need to go to a shoutout to beat the Swiss. That was discouraging to say the least. My team is the Oilers, so this year all I have is Canada winning the gold.
I feel your pain. I am a Leaf fan.

What did you think of Khabibulin getting the DUI?
Old 02-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hockey players are human too, we all make mistakes.
Old 02-19-2010

Quote:
Canada & Switzerland. At a certain point (and although I'm for Canada all the way), I didn't care who won. I just kept thinking: THIS is hockey!
A great game, shame it was decided by a shootout! Maybe Canada should think themselves lucky, remember 2006's 2-0 loss to the Swiss.

Brodeur was haunted by the dreaded 2-0 lead again. The first Swiss goal was a fantastic shot, but the second via the big deflection off Patrick Marleau's skate was unlucky. Surprised the Swiss were negative and only had 3 shots in the third period and Jonas Hiller didn't deserve to be on the losing side.
Canada will need to play better on Sunday. Only 1 for 7 on powerplays against the Swiss.

What do you think of the Olympics points scoring system?
Win = 3pts, OT/SO win = 2pts, OT/SO loss = 1pt and Loss = 0pts

If the NHL keep the hated OT/SO in the regular season, should they adopt the 3, 2, 1 & 0 points scoring system?
Old 02-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
What do you think of the Olympics points scoring system?
Win = 3pts, OT/SO win = 2pts, OT/SO loss = 1pt and Loss = 0pts

If the NHL keep the hated OT/SO in the regular season, should they adopt the 3, 2, 1 & 0 points scoring system?
I hate the shootout so much that it's difficult for me to think clearly about your question. I hate it as much as I hate the designated hitter in baseball. But if my mind unclouds and I can offer a rational opinion, I will post it.
Old 02-19-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Hockey players are human too, we all make mistakes.
When I first read your post, I thought you were making a joke about me being a Leaf fan(I just woke up).

On a serious note, I am just glad that no one was hurt. He has had a really bad year. His back problems were pretty serious. I wonder if it was perhaps his pain medication(I don't know if he still takes them or not since he already had the back surgery) rather than alcohol that made him impaired?
Old 02-19-2010
Dark Overlord

Speaking of shootouts....Slovakia stunned Russia by beating them 2-1 in the shootout! Bryzgalov gets robbed of the win yet again by lack of offense(it has happened to him so many times during the current NHL season when he played with Phoenix)! I wonder if Ila is happy since it was Halak in net for Slovakia?
Old 02-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Speaking of shootouts....Slovakia stunned Russia by beating them 2-1 in the shootout! Bryzgalov gets robbed of the win yet again by lack of offense(it has happened to him so many times during the current NHL season when he played with Phoenix)! I wonder if Ila is happy since it was Halak in net for Slovakia?
Well, we certainly know that Slovakia's victory is not the result of Zdeno Chara bringing some kind of positive, winning mojo from Boston to Vancouver!
Old 02-19-2010

Quote:
I hate the shootout so much that it's difficult for me to think clearly about your question. I hate it as much as I hate the designated hitter in baseball. But if my mind unclouds and I can offer a rational opinion, I will post it.
I knew that any question about the dreaded OT/SO could raise an Name:  aaarg.gif
Views: 39
Size:  676 Bytes and start a Name:  ranting2.gif
Size:  5.4 KB, but inside 2 minutes!
At least you're composed enough to be able to Name:  rant-on-off.gif
Size:  25.6 KB

But following Bettman's untimely comments regarding the NHL not being committed to Sochi, Russia for the 2014 Olympics, you never know what mad ideas the Name:  asshole.gif
Views: 38
Size:  675 Bytes will come up with.
Old 02-19-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I knew that any question about the dreaded OT/SO could raise an Attachment 151406 and start a Attachment 151407, but inside 2 minutes!
At least you're composed enough to be able to Attachment 151408

But following Bettman's untimely comments regarding the NHL not being committed to Sochi, Russia for the 2014 Olympics, you never know what mad ideas the Attachment 151409 will come up with.
(a monster indeed)

I agree about Buttman. He is going to do all he can to sabotage the NHL playing in th 2014 Olympics(whether on purpose or because he is as dumb as a post remains to be seen).
Old 02-19-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Well, we certainly know that Slovakia's victory is not the result of Zdeno Chara bringing some kind of positive, winning mojo from Boston to Vancouver!
Yeah, Chara is definitely not having the kind of year that he is capable of.
Old 02-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yeah, Chara is definitely not having the kind of year that he is capable of.
Nor are the Bruins.
Old 02-19-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Nor are the Bruins.
At least they still have a chance to make the playoffs. The Leafs? Not so much.
Old 02-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
At least they still have a chance to make the playoffs. The Leafs? Not so much.
As much as I'd like to see the Bruins make the playoffs, I would gladly trade that for the NHL having a reasonable number of teams doing so. I mean, really, no one who comes in worse than second (maybe third, NHL only) in a division ought to be playing in the post-season!
Old 02-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Quote:
Looks like Canada wanted to make a game of it. They blew a 2-0 lead(maybe Brodeur thought he was playing for the Devils this particular game?) and had to win it in a shootout(darn it! We can't even escape the shootout in the Olympics!).....

.....2. Canada beat Switzerland 3-2 in the shootout.......
Quote:
We're not going to be winning any gold medals in hockey if we need to go to a shoutout to beat the Swiss. That was discouraging to say the least......
Quote:
A great game, shame it was decided by a shootout! Maybe Canada should think themselves lucky, remember 2006's 2-0 loss to the Swiss.......
The best description of the game that I heard today was that it was a really intense game; and so it was.

The Swiss coach is originally from Canada and he sure knows how to pick and coach a team.
Old 02-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
The best description of the game that I heard today was that it was a really intense game; and so it was.
I heard a really funny description of the game offered by a drunk guy at the pub near my house, just a short while ago when I dropped in for a beer. He said something like this (I have to paraphrase, because I can't remember the exact words and he was slurring them, too):

"That Sidney Crosby showed those Swiss players. They think they're so great because of their army knives. But he shoved a Molson bottle right through one of those holes in their cheese. Why does their cheese have holes, anyway?"

And then he got off the stool, stumbled to the men's room, and fell in through the door!
Old 02-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I don't have deluxe cable (I only get a few basic channels) and it has really pissed me off that NBC has chosen to broadcast ice skating over hockey and curling matches.
Old 02-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I don't have deluxe cable (I only get a few basic channels) and it has really pissed me off that NBC has chosen to broadcast ice skating over hockey and curling matches.
It's too bad that you can't receive a CTV network signal. Then you'd be able to see hockey and curling to your heart's content.

BTW I haven't watched much curling as the circles have been painted the ugliest green that I've ever seen and I find it too hard on my eyes to watch too long.
Old 02-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I heard a really funny description of the game offered by a drunk guy at the pub near my house, just a short while ago when I dropped in for a beer. He said something like this (I have to paraphrase, because I can't remember the exact words and he was slurring them, too):

"That Sidney Crosby showed those Swiss players. They think they're so great because of their army knives. But he shoved a Molson bottle right through one of those holes in their cheese. Why does their cheese have holes, anyway?"

And then he got off the stool, stumbled to the men's room, and fell in through the door!
If one could get drunk enough then I'm sure one could find a lot of wisdom in those words; otherwise it's just funny.
Old 02-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I guess I will be the first one among those rooting for Team Canada to bemoan the loss to the U.S. team tonight in Vancouver. At the same time, being a hockey fan, I must give kudos to Ryan Miller for some of the best work in goal I have seen in a very long time.
Old 02-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I guess I will be the first one among those rooting for Team Canada to bemoan the loss to the U.S. team tonight in Vancouver. At the same time, being a hockey fan, I must give kudos to Ryan Miller for some of the best work in goal I have seen in a very long time.
What he said.
Old 02-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

KimberJamesfan can only hope to improve

Quote:
Agreed as well. As much as I hate to say it, the U.S. team definitely played a superior game.
Old 02-22-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I agree. Ryan Miller is the main reason that the Sabres are where they are. He has played some phenominal goaltending for most of the season, and I didn't think it would change for the Olympics(unfortunately).

On the other hand, Brodeur did not look sharp for the second straight game. I think Canada should have gone with Luongo in this one, as Brodeur is probably playing tired(his last few games in the NHL should prove this as well). Canada needs to win against Germany on Tuesday, and they need to win by a large margin.
Old 02-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Well, at least I can add my American sentiment...Go USA! We weren't SUPPOSED to win that game, but we did! We'll see where the rest of the games send us!
Old 02-22-2010
Dark Overlord

The Canadian women will be playing for gold! They beat Finland 5-0 today.
Old 02-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well in 4 years i can tryout for the womens USA hockey team as the rules read you have to be post-op for five years

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 02-23-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Well in 4 years i can tryout for the womens USA hockey team as the rules read you have to be post-op for five years

Jerseygirl Jen
I look forward to seeing you in the Team USA uniform.
Old 02-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
I look forward to seeing you in the Team USA uniform.
I just need to learn how to iceskate
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 02-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I was shocked. Only 5 goals? Not 15?
Old 02-23-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I was shocked. Only 5 goals? Not 15?
Finland always seems to have a good team whether in men's or women's hockey. I was surprised that Finland didn't score any goals.