Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-10-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Neighbour shocks

I have been living next to a couple who have one son who has just finished school and started at the local University.

Yesterday surveying my garden, I noticed a young lady in a mini skirt and white top in the garden next door. I had not seen this person before.

At lunch time this young lady was sitting in the sun drying her long freshly shampooed long hair. She sat facing me with her legs wide apart. I could hardly believe my eyes. Under the mini skirt was a dick and two low slung balls.

It was the son, who has become a transvestite and died his long black hair to become a blond.

I made sure I could not be seen and watched him comb out his hair. After about twenty minutes he was showing signs of becoming erect. Because he was slim and tall his erection was soon fully up and jerking vigorously and rhythmically.

At that point he stood up collected his towel and chair and went in to the house. My last view was of an enormous bulge inside the mini skirt.

I must keep my eyes open in future, because watching my neighbor could provide some entertainment in this otherwise boring suburb

Paula Dunbar
Old 06-10-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tugboat is on a distinguished road

Paula
You are a very lucky person indeed. Would have been a wonderful sight. I would loved to have been there. Would love to be kept up to date on this young persons transformation.
Old 06-15-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Neighbour shocks

Yesterday I met my neighbor at the local food store. He now she, was dressed very nicely in a floral cotton dress and with his long blond hair tied back into a pony tail. He has the figure to carry his new female appearance and was just like any eighteen year old female. We spoke briefly but simply a polite greeting.

When I left the shop he was standing by my car. He somewhat embarrassingly explained he was now a female and had legally changed his name to Julia and hoped I was not offended. I reassured him it was his ;life to do with as he pleased and nothing to do with me. However I reassured him that if he found it difficult to talk to his parents he could always talk to me. He said his parents did not like what he had done but agreed to let him live in the small flat at the rear of their home.

Therefore it is left that he can talk to me if and when he feels he would like advice.

He does not know I am also a cross dresser, but known to him and everyone in the district as Mrs Dunbar.

He thanked me and asked if he could take up my offer and meet me tonight at a local coffee house at 8.pm. It will be very interesting to meet him.

I have no homosexual feelings and am quite heterosexual. However I think I have the experience to advise this young man, if advice is what he needs. I get the impression all his friends are young and adults find it difficult to talk to him.

Paula Dunbar