Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Dr. Renee

On October 4th, ESPN films is going to present a documentary about one of the bravest people that I can think of, Dr. Renee Richards, the first Transgendered women to enter the U.S. Open Tennis Championships in 1977.
Information about the Documentary

I really enjoy ESPN films documentaries and their 30:30 series, where they take a sports theme and go way behind the theme and focus on the personal and social aspects of the topic. What I like about their documentaries is that they keep the focus on the the topic and they let those involved with the topic do the speaking, not a narrator telling us what we are supposed to be seeing.

I am a big sports fan and I played a lot of tennis for fun and in local competitive tournaments. I remember when Renne played and I would think that for most people, that would be the first time that they saw a transgendered woman (that they were aware of anyway) especially in a public manner.
I can't imagine her courage.
From the previews of the TV documentary I have seen, it looks like it will be fascinating ....... for anyone.

Jon