Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Diver is on a distinguished road
Default Favorite Shemales for Different Sexual Activities

Hey guys (and beautiful girls),

I know there's already a favorite shemale thread, but different girls are sexy in different ways. I'm curious to know which fantasies people have about which girls. Who do you want to fuck? Be fucked by? Suck? Be sucked by?

I'll go first.

Fuck- Thays Schiavinato (in knee socks and a skirt!)
Be Fucked By- Anita Rik
Suck- Mariana Cordoba (I like a challenge)
Be Sucked By- Kalena Rios

Last edited by Diver; 03-12-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver View Post
Hey guys (and beautiful girls),

I know there's already a favorite shemale thread, but different girls are sexy in different ways. I'm curious to know which fantasies people have about which girls. Who do you want to fuck? Be fucked by? Suck? Be sucked by? Who's really hot? On the other end of the spectrum, who's really cute?

I'll go first.

Fuck- Thays Schiavinato (in knee socks and a skirt!)
Be Fucked By- Anita Rik
Suck- Mariana Cordoba (I like a challenge)
Be Sucked By- Kalena Rios
Really Hot- Vaniity
Really Cute- Bianca Freire
I find the dichotomy between "hot" and "cute" to be so subjective as to be nearly completely meaningless. For instance, I have used the word "cute" to describe Ashley George in several posts, as well as Carmen Moore. I also find both of them very hot.

(By the way, "Anita Rik" is also Anita Costa.)
Old 03-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Thanks for the reply

Hot & cute are definitely subjective. But, did you ever have a girlfriend who you thought of as more hot than cute or more cute than hot? Hot meaning you couldn't wait to take her home and fuck her. Cute meaning you liked making out with her for half an hour straight. Again, subjective response but something I've heard a lot of other guys say.
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I find the dichotomy between "hot" and "cute" to be so subjective as to be nearly completely meaningless. For instance, I have used the word "cute" to describe Ashley George in several posts, as well as Carmen Moore. I also find both of them very hot.

(By the way, "Anita Rik" is also Anita Costa.)
Agreed.

Is it a matter of looks? Cute denoting an "innocence" the physical attractiveness whereas hot denoting a maturity to the looks? Like Bianca Freire: one might have called her cute in the past when she looked such the teenager but her recent photos show her to have developed from teenager to full-fledged--and full fleshed--woman. ...which only adds to the confusion...
Old 03-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Agreed.

Is it a matter of looks? Cute denoting an "innocence" the physical attractiveness whereas hot denoting a maturity to the looks? Like Bianca Freire: one might have called her cute in the past when she looked such the teenager but her recent photos show her to have developed from teenager to full-fledged--and full fleshed--woman. ...which only adds to the confusion...
Haha, ok, we can skip hot/cute if its ambiguous.
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver View Post
Haha, ok, we can skip hot/cute if its ambiguous.
I think it points to the problem of all of your questions. I speak for myself only (of course), but for me, assigning "favorites" in this way serves no purpose other than to limit one's imagination and limit -- even for the moment -- one's appreciation.

For instance, you mention Kalena Rios in your initial post. I find her to be one of the most desirable women on the planet. The mere thought of categorizing her beyond that general statement holds no interest whatsoever for me. I may think at one moment or another about fucking her, being fucked by her, sucking her, or her sucking me, but I don't want to define her desirability in that way.
Old 03-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

You know, I totally thought people would accuse me of ungendering for my last post because they likely would have misunderstood.

Nice to know it's not automatic.
Old 03-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
You know, I totally thought people would accuse me of ungendering for my last post because they likely would have misunderstood.

Nice to know it's not automatic.
Now I'm curious: what in the world would anyone have thought was ungendering in that post to which you refer?
Old 03-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

"to have developed from teenager to full-fledged--and full fleshed--woman"

I thought people may have misunderstood that to mean she wasn't a woman before.