Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default Tribute to Bionca and all 'our' girls

Hi Bionca and everyone, As I mentioned in a different thread, its nice to know we have 'real girls' like you among us that keep us guys in check. You stars bring the much needed sense of reality to a forum which reminds the members that we are here due to our admiration or maybe in some cases, obsession and yes, love for tgirls that are real people. I personally believe in the 'third gender' as Buddhism recognises you ladies and the ancient Greeks realised centuries ago. Im sure many of our members don't know how blessed we are having girls like you, Merelypink and of course all the other girls here as members. Its very unique to have real tgirls in a forum ( apart from those that are soliciting ) and I think some members should give more respect , or at least a little more understanding, to less transitioned ladies that are classed as tv's or cd's. You mentioned that one of the reasons you also like this forum is because its members are less competitive and I think it's worth saying that the members are non aggressive about topics they don't agree upon. Ok, we have seen the odd cat fight but nothing serious and what I find really commendable is, the members don't wind the feuding parties up as in other forums. The members here show genuine concern, compassion and do their best to ease the conflict....and anyone that has been on this scene for a while will know how refreshing this attitude is. To put in a nutshell....big hugs and thanks to you and all our stars here xxx rgds Lba
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Fran
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default and of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post

Fran
And of course our lovely Franalexes...you have made so many contributions to ...
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Not usually one of few words, but all I can say is that I pay tribute, too. Bionca, Franalexes, et al. cannot possibly know how much they have done for me in only the past couple of weeks.
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default show it

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Not usually one of few words, but all I can say is that I pay tribute, too. Bionca, Franalexes, et al. cannot possibly know how much they have done for me in only the past couple of weeks.
Then just show it smc
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default doing my best

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
Then just show it smc
That is my goal, each and every day.
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Gee i guess i don't count anymore huh? Jennifer
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all
Default thanks ladies

here, here...i second that...a big thanks to the lovely ladies around here...i truly enjoy & respect you(please dont take my kinkiness for lack of respect)...the girl/tgirl perspective is refreshing, & every girl ive spoken with here has been great...sweet, & respectful of me as well...

jen, you count more than ever...CONGRATS!!!!!
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default dear Jen

Hello Jen,
I'm sorry, I couldn't possibly name you all personally but I did mean every one of you lovely ladies. So here is a personal hug and thanks to you. Don't ever leave us ok
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Word, respect. I agree that the input from the girls really has brought me down to earth about transgendered people. I came to this site first purely as means to get off and I originally felt like there was something wrong with me for being attracted to these girls but all the enlightening words from the girls has made me realize its perfectly alright. Reading the threads & posts by the girls have really expanded my understanding and I truly am grateful for the knowledge. I now totally embrace what I am attracted to with no guilt and I respect the girls who to me understand femininity fully, that it is a state of mind and is achieved by expression, not birth right. I am now even open about the topic to my friends who really haven't changed their opinion about me at all, although they do like to argue with me telling me that transgendered women are just men (I have gotten a couple of my friends to understand it though and I always correct them if they refer to transgendered females as he/him). I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for the people on these forums telling it how it truly is, so thanks!
Old 01-24-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I don't know what to say... this is very sweet. Thanks guys!

Now.. don't do that weird guy thing that happens when you start to respect a woman or group of women...

I'll give an e-kiss to who ever figures out what I mean.
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

A very nice post, ladyboyadmirer.

Yet . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
I personally believe in the ‘third gender’ as Buddhism recognises you ladies and the ancient Greeks realised centuries ago.
"Third gender" is a fallacy.

Please see my signature.

Life would be better if we used fewer labels, less often.
Old 01-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

javabox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Now.. don't do that weird guy thing that happens when you start to respect a woman or group of women...

Hm ... my first reaction was "no clue what Bionca means"...

After some reflection, I'm wondering if it has something to do with becoming kind of a faux-sensitive pussy with a big sense of entitlement...
Old 01-24-2009
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

A toast to our girls! (Jen, YES, you are included)!

Cham
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default e-kiss

Quote:

Tantric Yoga has taught me to love the female essence, which is in all of us but concentrated in women. I now see women in a different light. Not as a sex object but the holder of our ability to be human.
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I realize most of the new faces don't recognize me, but I've been here in the past and occasionally drop in now; a thread like this really touches me. It takes the word "appreciation" to a much different level than the usually sexualized fantasies. The latter is one reason I don't come around as often-- I have no reason to engage people in discussion of highly sexualized talk; I prefer other issues.
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default Tributes

It's nice to feel appreciated. I wish I had more time to give to the forum.
Old 01-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Hmmm........
.....stop finding them sexually attractive or wanting to have sex with them?
Old 01-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I realize most of the new faces don't recognize me, but I've been here in the past and occasionally drop in now; a thread like this really touches me. It takes the word "appreciation" to a much different level than the usually sexualized fantasies. The latter is one reason I don't come around as often-- I have no reason to engage people in discussion of highly sexualized talk; I prefer other issues.
You, and your contributions, are much appreciated here.
Old 01-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default bioncas puzzle

Quote:

The e-kiss is obviously an email or electronic kiss ....the Don't do the weird guy thing on me, I think reflects on Bionca's 'Grumblings' thread where the guy once left her, using the excuse, he loved or respected her too much. Well Bionca...whether I am right or wrong...one thing is for certain...he (that guy), is the loser if he doesn't realise how lucky he is to find such a gem. And we members are all winners because we have you ladies here with us. If we were only men here, I would really say what I think of that loser, but that would deviate from the tribute we are paying you, MerelyPink, Fran, Jennifer, GRH, Rachel, Anna and all 'our girls' here. But I'm sure you all can see from the replies, you girls mean a lot to us and we are showing our appreciation. Our girls rule
Old 01-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Aw, Jen, we couldn't forget you and all that you bring to this place.
And I hope you're still recovering nicely and that all is going well!

Quote:
Yeap born and raised, Yes i'm a Jersey girl and proud of it Jennifer
Well, speaking as a New Yorker, as we always say to Jersey folk from across the Hudson river:
"Really? You're from Jersey? What exit?"
Old 01-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I think we're all just jealous of you now Jen.
Old 04-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

O'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura aboutO'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
I think we're all just jealous of you now Jen.
I agree, I'm so jeasous of Jen.

This thread is so sweet and it feels really good to have someone say this for us girls.