Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let's Show All Users a Little More Courtesy Please

Some of the recent postings on the site have been very discourteous and personal in their attacks on others. Here is what Rule 4 of the Forum Rules states:

4. Do not post people's personal information, or attack people personally, stick to the issues. Do not threaten or put down other users, we strive to make it a friendly place.

Please don’t come on here and flame everybody else on the site. If you don’t agree with what someone posts just say so. Don’t attack the person that posted it. Or better yet if you don’t like what someone says don’t say anything at all.
This site is open to everyone, over age 18, that has an internet connection. There are almost 7 billion people in the world. That means that for any topic there are potentially 7 billion opinions. Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean that yours is the only opinion and it doesn’t make necessarily make you right, nor does it make you wrong or anyone wrong. Respect what others have to say and give them the same courtesy that you would like. You should also realize that others are allowed to express an opinion, not just those that agree with you.
Also if you really don’t like what someone posts instead of just giving that person a “bad reputation vote� try sending a PM to that person instead. You might get a nice reply back (or you might not, but at least you tried). If you really do insist on giving a person a “bad reputation vote� at least have the intestinal fortitude to identify yourself to said person.
Thankyou. I hope the forum discourse takes a turn for the better again.
Old 06-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
There are almost 7 billion people in the world. That means that for any topic there are potentially 7 billion opinions. Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean that yours is the only opinion and it doesn’t make necessarily make you right, nor does it make you wrong or anyone wrong.
7 billion Opinions!
Golly!
Quote:
Respect what others have to say and give them the same courtesy that you would like
Yeah! Like in Bible, show Respect to others, and Thou shall be shown respect.
Criticize others and the same Judgement shall fall upon thee.
Amen.
Old 06-22-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Well said, Ila!

Cham
Old 06-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Some of the recent postings on the site have been very discourteous and personal in their attacks on others. Here is what Rule 4 of the Forum Rules states:

4. Do not post people's personal information, or attack people personally, stick to the issues. Do not threaten or put down other users, we strive to make it a friendly place.

Please don’t come on here and flame everybody else on the site. If you don’t agree with what someone posts just say so. Don’t attack the person that posted it. Or better yet if you don’t like what someone says don’t say anything at all.
This site is open to everyone, over age 18, that has an internet connection. There are almost 7 billion people in the world. That means that for any topic there are potentially 7 billion opinions. Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean that yours is the only opinion and it doesn’t make necessarily make you right, nor does it make you wrong or anyone wrong. Respect what others have to say and give them the same courtesy that you would like. You should also realize that others are allowed to express an opinion, not just those that agree with you.
Also if you really don’t like what someone posts instead of just giving that person a “bad reputation vote” try sending a PM to that person instead. You might get a nice reply back (or you might not, but at least you tried). If you really do insist on giving a person a “bad reputation vote” at least have the intestinal fortitude to identify yourself to said person.
Thankyou. I hope the forum discourse takes a turn for the better again.

Iam with you all the way on this one, we are not here to prove anything, and since we all claim to be civilized individuals, we better act upon it...

Last edited by SHEMALE_SEEKER; 06-22-2008 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-22-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

*sigh*
more moderation job for me...
Old 06-23-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Were the boys being naghty?
Old 06-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Were the boys being naghty?
if i said i was, would you give me a spanking bionca? :D
Old 06-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEMALE_SEEKER View Post
and since we all claim to be civilized individuals,
Speak for yourself!!!
Old 06-23-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
if i said i was, would you give me a spanking bionca? :D
Naughty boys need punished.. so no spankings for you!! I'd make you do the laundry instead.
Old 06-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
*sigh*
more moderation job for me...

It must be a good feeling to be the Boss, or better,
THE MOLECULAR MAN!
Old 06-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Speak for yourself!!!

Ok...My Bad