Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-07-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

Quit kidding yourself guys----we all like dick because whether we are ready to admit it or not everyone one of us wants to feel a dick in our mouth and taste cum and we all truly want a dick ramming our ass !!!
Old 12-08-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Swee Sue is on a distinguished road
Default I was straight my entire life

Then I met a gal with a secret. Turns out the secret was a cock bigger than mine. Funny how I had never thought of being with a man and over the course of a few hours I was on my hands and knees taking a cock up my ass and tasting cum.

Since then I am obsessed with chicks with dicks. The most surprising thing to me is how much I enjoy being fucked. I even met a nice black chick with a cock I thought would split me into. In no time she was slapping her cock into me up to her balls.

Lately I have begun to like to be fucked while I where panties.
Old 12-08-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Swee Sue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by siennagrace69 View Post
Quit kidding yourself guys----we all like dick because whether we are ready to admit it or not everyone one of us wants to feel a dick in our mouth and taste cum and we all truly want a dick ramming our ass !!!
I agree. Being fucked like a blow up doll is really nice. Being fucked by a gal with a cock is heaven.
Old 01-26-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Dicks look good. Thats why.
Old 01-27-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Don't bother yourself with this kind of questions.You like dick? Fine.Doesn't matter if it belongs to a man or a girl as long as you feel ok with it.

I like girls with dicks,you may like men,who gives a shit !

It's human nature I suppose...
Old 02-23-2015
rabeche

because dicks are great big beautiful weapons of ass destruction!
Old 02-23-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

placez has a little shameless behaviour in the past

funny how it happens
Old 02-24-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crazybob03 is on a distinguished road

I'm straight, but I d'ont know why I love dick when it is of a shemale
Old 02-24-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

okie is on a distinguished road
Default releaved

I'm glad I found this forum. I girl with a penis is a huge turn on for me. I thought I was the only straight guy in the world that wants anal sex. I have never tried but someday I will.
Old 03-02-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crazybob03 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
I'm glad I found this forum. I girl with a penis is a huge turn on for me. I thought I was the only straight guy in the world that wants anal sex. I have never tried but someday I will.
you'r not alone !!! lol
Old 04-01-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pantiesandcocks is on a distinguished road

I find myself asking the same question. I'm super into females and men repulse me. But a nice-looking shemale with a dick turns me on some how. I even prefer the dicks on the smaller-ish side because it looks cute :P
Old 04-07-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

napelover is on a distinguished road

Because it's much more exciting than a pussy. I wish all girls had scrotumless cocks so I could suck it and then fuck them in her pussy.
Old 04-20-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GERI111 can only hope to improve
Default Dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantiesandcocks View Post
I find myself asking the same question. I'm super into females and men repulse me. But a nice-looking shemale with a dick turns me on some how. I even prefer the dicks on the smaller-ish side because it looks cute :P
My feelings too.. The thought of sex with a man turns me off, but a pretty girl with a cock is a different matter !
Old 11-20-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ILoveTgirls will become famous soon enoughILoveTgirls will become famous soon enough

I find pussy disgusting now. To think I used to live eating it and fucking it. Now all I want to do is sick tgirl cock and swallow cum...tastes soooooo good!
I'm also versatile but I really dig a girls cock in my ass. Wow. What an orgasm!
Old 12-02-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough
Default Because Dick is Just Good

Once you have had dick----felt it, touched it, kissed and sucked dick, or felt your hard dick against another man's or TS woman's cock...you will know.....once you have sucked cock or felt a cock deep inside your ass....it feels and tastes like the most natural thing in the world......there's no turning back......Dick is just that good.......
Old 02-06-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemalefanboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantiesandcocks View Post
Yes, a cute little cut dick is a reall turn on for me too
Old 02-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
Right now, my current partner and I are living together and discussing marriage. Unless Kelly Shore PM’s me it is unlikely that I would date anyone else in the foreseeable future.

Since this thread is about “Why do we like dick?” I have often thought about why I find a penis sexy on a beautiful female but not on a man. Again, there is no simple answer--I believe there are many factors. As I have said in my other posts, for me, it is the entire person I am attracted to. Right now I am thinking about a picture Jonas posted of Kimber: She is lying down playing with herself. Good god!!! That body… those thighs… that cock… Would I like to be with her? What do you think!? Does it make me “gay” because I would love to suck her off and fuck her? Don’t think so, but I don’t really care.

Change that image of Kimber to a 6’4” guy with a hairy chest and broad shoulders and big arms and you have… Nothing. At least for me. That would be like fucking myself!
Posted that as "aw9725" over five years ago. It's the person that I'm attracted to. Still feel that way.

Last edited by a9127; 02-06-2016 at 02:03 PM.