Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of
Default to those in charge of the Miss Universe Canada KISS THIS

OK this really brings out the New Jersey in me
I saw on CNN today that the people in charge of the Mis Universe Canada has tossed out Miss Vancouver because she was born a boy
they are using a BS small clause about having to be born female
So to those running the pagent and to Donald Trump who runs the whole shabang

KISS THIS!!!

we have come a long way but thanks to Donald and his flunkies we still have a long way to go

oh for those who wonder what Miss Vancouver looks like bellow is a photo of her

Jerseygirl Jen
Attached Thumbnails
6354703.jpg  

Last edited by transjen; 03-26-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-26-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road
Default Yeah! "What she just said!"

Hey there Transjen,

I agree with you 110% on this! I am shocked to read that this happened in Canada! I always figured the Canadians were a bit more civil, well mannered and more progressive than most other folks. But now some snobs are saying that a TG is not elegible to compete with GG's?!? That is just soooooo wrong!
Old 03-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Trump owns the Canada pageant too? Something must be done about that combover!

What I can't believe is they had a clause about genes. You'd figure transwomen being as invisible as they are to society at large they would not have had a clause in place.
Old 03-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Trump owns the Canada pageant too? Something must be done about that combover!.

Trump owns the Miss Universe pagent, the pagent in Canada was for the winner to repersent Canada in the main Miss Universe pagent so yes it is also owned by Trump
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 03-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

A pity. I've never cared for the pageants but I would've watched that one had the lady in question been allowed to participate.
Old 03-27-2012
St. Araqiel

What a pile of bullshit. "Participants must be born female..." Uh-huh. Sure.
Saw it on Yahoo! News. Predictable transphobic comments did not help. Wonder whose ass they pulled that alleged clause out of.
Old 03-29-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CatOfNineTails has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I wonder how they found out? She looks incredible!
Old 03-29-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alana TG will become famous soon enoughAlana TG will become famous soon enough

I am totally appalled that this beautiful WOMAN was disqualified !!! From what I've heard/read, she's officially recognized as a female by Canadian law..................but apparently the law doesn't apply to the pageant. WTH ?!?!
Old 03-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

I think i know why she got "disqualified", she had a really good chance of winning and that scares them. she is a Gorgeous woman should have as much chance as the rest of them.
Old 03-30-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road

Quote:

What I can't believe is they had a clause about genes. You'd figure transwomen being as invisible as they are to society at large they would not have had a clause in place.
I have been thinking about this and since "The Donald" (Trump) is involved... I wonder, just what is the REAL reason for disqualifying her?

Seriously, think about it, a month ago, most of us had not even thought about the Miss Canada beauty pageants, most of us could not care less, most of us would not watch it even if we could watch it on U.S. television... But NOW, look at us NOW. We are all interested in the (wrongly) ousted TG contestant, NOW we are watching, and she MIGHT get back in IF THERE IS ENOUGH PUBLIC OUTRAGE and public interest in her. NOW there is "hype" and interest in this contest.

IF she is allowed to compete, we are all interested to see how she will do and "The Donald" (Trump) can count on LOTS of public interest, and LOTS of money. IF on the other hand she is kept out of the competition, well there will be less interest in the pageant than if she was allowed back in, but still this whole debacle has served to get more interest in the pageant, and ultimately more MONEY for Trump.
Old 03-30-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Donald Trump has owned the pageant since 1996. The pageant has always been owned by some entity in the USA. The history of the pageant is at this link. (Remember, Google is your friend when you need to find out some information)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues View Post
I have been thinking about this and since "The Donald" (Trump) is involved... I wonder, just what is the REAL reason for disqualifying her?...
According to the news reports that I've read Donald Trump is not commenting.
Old 04-03-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

UPDATE: She's back in the pageant.....Yay !!!

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/02...ack-in-pageant
Old 04-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

I am very happy to see that Jenna Talackova is being allowed back in to compete in the pageant!

Aside from being a very beautiful woman, this is a major step that Jenna is setting for transsexual women. I saw Donald Trump interviewed on Good Morning America and he admitted that their rules were outdated and that they have to change them in all their pageants to get with the times!

Sometimes it takes an uproar to get change ... and fortunately in this case it worked. Best wishes to beautiful Jenna in the pageant.
Old 04-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsweet View Post
I am very happy to see that Jenna Talackova is being allowed back in to compete in the pageant!

Aside from being a very beautiful woman, this is a major step that Jenna is setting for transsexual women. I saw Donald Trump interviewed on Good Morning America and he admitted that their rules were outdated and that they have to change them in all their pageants to get with the times!

Sometimes it takes an uproar to get change ... and fortunately in this case it worked. Best wishes to beautiful Jenna in the pageant.
Now, if only Donald Trump would realize that he is "outdated" and must change with the times ... the preferred change being that he never appears in public again! What an asshole.
Old 04-10-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sowman can only hope to improve

Totally agree!
Old 04-10-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

A.Ton.Of.Fun.And.Cum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Now, if only Donald Trump would realize that he is "outdated" and must change with the times ... the preferred change being that he never appears in public again! What an asshole.
ba*dump tsch!
Old 04-12-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough
Default all comes back to taboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues View Post
Hey there Transjen,

I agree with you 110% on this! I am shocked to read that this happened in Canada! I always figured the Canadians were a bit more civil, well mannered and more progressive than most other folks. But now some snobs are saying that a TG is not elegible to compete with GG's?!? That is just soooooo wrong!
their just jealous that a t-girl might win or people might get an erection and become confused, pathetic I say.
I long for the day when t-girls are treated like regular women with the same equal rights.
how cool would it be to have a bunch of g-girls lose to a t-girl?
It could happen (should happen)

"I'm Ken Star and I approve this message."
Old 04-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstar View Post
their just jealous that a t-girl might win or people might get an erection and become confused, pathetic I say.
I long for the day when t-girls are treated like regular women with the same equal rights.
how cool would it be to have a bunch of g-girls lose to a t-girl?
It could happen (should happen)

"I'm Ken Star and I approve this message."
Wow, how insulting! This is genuine discrimination, not jealousy.
Old 04-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

****JUST A WARNING THAT THIS POST CONTAINS OPINIONS THAT ARE NOT PERSONALLY HELD BY MYSELF, but are expressed by a number of transexual woman that i have been in conversation with***

personally, well to me they are woman, so what ths prob, but many of my ts friends has become very vocal in disapproval of allowing a ts (pre or post op) woman to comepte in the miss universe.

one friend called it disrespectful to "real woman' (her quote), and took away from what the pagent is about. and some of these ts that say this could well hold there own in this pagent.

do the other ts woman on this site hold similar opinions?
me personally its not a big deal, most people see them as woman, they can hold identification that says they are a woman..and yet they cannot be seem with ggs? for what reason...? none.

and what made my blood boil over this topic was a public post to the online news article in australia by one particular person. i thought about reposting it here to show the degree of bigotry, misunderstanding and damm near hatred some people hold regarging this, but i decided opinions like that are left buried in cyber world.

Last edited by aussiepride; 04-28-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
****JUST A WARNING THAT THIS POST CONTAINS OPINIONS THAT ARE NOT PERSONALLY HELD BY MYSELF, but are expressed by a number of transexual woman that i have been in conversation with***

personally, well to me they are woman, so what ths prob, but many of my ts friends has become very vocal in disapproval of allowing a ts (pre or post op) woman to comepte in the miss universe.

one friend called it disrespectful to "real woman' (her quote), and took away from what the pagent is about. and some of these ts that say this could well hold there own in this pagent.

do the other ts woman on this site hold similar opinions?
me personally its not a big deal, most people see them as woman, they can hold identification that says they are a woman..and yet they cannot be seem with ggs? for what reason...? none. ...
I find it difficult to imagine that any trans person who GENUINELY self-identifies as a WOMAN holds the opinion you ascribe above. NOTE my use of the word GENUINELY. I am not doubting the veracity of what you say they told you, only the veracity of who they claim to be. I suspect that when they speak to themselves, they don't make that claim.
Old 04-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I find it difficult to imagine that any trans person who GENUINELY self-identifies as a WOMAN holds the opinion you ascribe above. NOTE my use of the word GENUINELY. I am not doubting the veracity of what you say they told you, only the veracity of who they claim to be. I suspect that when they speak to themselves, they don't make that claim.
i totally agree with u here. i mean the girls i am referring to are pre-op.. and have no plans to change that.. ie they still see themselves as "third sex" or something... and i am only guessing as to why.

it really fascinates me as to why they think like this.

this is the translation of a fb quote from a ts friend. i can repost the original statement in philo if people want: (and this ts girl is ... DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!)
Well I think that transsexuals beriamos not participate in Miss Universe because we have our own competitions and we are proud of what we are. Women like us are more beautiful than those who were born women.

Last edited by aussiepride; 04-28-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 04-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Jenna Talackova in has also previously represented Canada at
Miss International Queen, a beauty pageant for transsexuals.
If she did this while post op,
then bio-women should be allowed to enter tranny pageants.
~~~After all, fairs fair.
Old 05-18-2012
St. Araqiel

Ladies and gents...
Enjoy. She is beautiful, and that's enough.
Attached Thumbnails
470_2368760.jpg  
Old 05-18-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

OMG...she is sooo stunning !! To look as gorgeous as her would be a dream come true for me ......but I'm more than old enough to be her parent.
Old 06-18-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Location: here; there and pretty much everywhere in the virtual world..
slplay is on a distinguished road
Default People need to be treated properly Period

When I saw this I was frustrated, more that I usually am even. But the real problem is there are so many people out there with power and money enough to stop people from participating in the things in life that make them really be happy. Geeeeeez isn't it about time in Canada; US of A; England or any other dam place in our 'verse some, just got the hell off of our high horses or Mercedes Benz and let'em enjoy.

"this was a non paid ad for the people who wannna have fun" Thank you very much.
Old 08-30-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jurexx has a little shameless behaviour in the past

she is very beautiful. Maybe can try in another competition