Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Pre-op or post-op?
Pre-Op 316 64.10%
Post-Op 83 16.84%
Both 94 19.07%
Voters: 493. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by caminds View Post
No offence to anybody, but i don't see the value proposition in a post-op. Best just get a genetic/born woman for a fuck, no?

I think the essence of a pre-op is the cock and feminine features, let's not beat around the bush here.

I find this to be one of the most offensive posts on this site in a very long time. It is one thing to express the opinion that one prefers the vagina of a GG over a post-op transwoman for purely sexual reasons. It is another thing altogether to refer to there being a "value proposition" with respect to post-op transwomen.

The term "value proposition" is a business term, rarely used in any other context, that refers to a promise of value delivered, and a belief that such value will be experienced, by a customer or client obtaining a product or service. Using the term "value proposition" in the context of sex with a post-op transwoman is, in my opinion, one of the most abject instances of objectification I have seen on this site. And I've seen a lot.

Shameful!

If ever there was proof of a point I've made over and over -- that words and language matter -- this is it!
Old 08-03-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alana TG will become famous soon enoughAlana TG will become famous soon enough

"Men in shining armor"....thank you Dan & SMC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
Of course, a woman with a little extra is adorable. But why would you consider that a post-op t-woman is less attractive than a gg? I think this is implicitly affirmed in your post. Why would you think something like that? If a woman is lovely with a penis, why wouldn?t she still be lovely without it? why wouldn?t she be every bit as lovely with a vagina? It?s the general attitude and charm of a person that makes what we call the beauty. Your post suggests a fixation on the cock in a woman, which would reveal much more of a fantasy than an opinion on reality ?at least I hope it would. If this is really your opinion, I find you should make the difference in language.
T-women are women. The beauty they possess as women and as persons remains the same whether they have a penis or a vagina. If, or when, you think otherwise, you show you situate yourself in the realm of fantasy and imaginative desire. Which is fine; there?s nothing wrong with that. But then again you have to make such a difference. There?s many transsexual women on this forum who go through the harsh daily reality of having to cope with a crushing amount of misunderstanding and criticism, and who?s everyday life is filled with intimate and social conflicts. You might want to take this into account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I find this to be one of the most offensive posts on this site in a very long time. It is one thing to express the opinion that one prefers the vagina of a GG over a post-op transwoman for purely sexual reasons. It is another thing altogether to refer to there being a "value proposition" with respect to post-op transwomen.

The term "value proposition" is a business term, rarely used in any other context, that refers to a promise of value delivered, and a belief that such value will be experienced, by a customer or client obtaining a product or service. Using the term "value proposition" in the context of sex with a post-op transwoman is, in my opinion, one of the most abject instances of objectification I have seen on this site. And I've seen a lot.

Shameful!

If ever there was proof of a point I've made over and over -- that words and language matter -- this is it![/COLOR]
Old 08-05-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TheExplorer is on a distinguished road

I woul call a post-op shemale a female. A shemale is a human who has different senses, understanding, a lifestyle than men and has a body look like a woman with a cock.

Shemales are shemales definitely with cocks, if no cock, then they are some far away from being a shemale for me
Old 11-09-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gasgase is on a distinguished road

both are equally good...
Old 11-09-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Supersharpshooter has a spectacular aura aboutSupersharpshooter has a spectacular aura about

Pre op, post op, no op, it makes no difference to me, Id fuck a frog if it stopped hopping for long enough
Old 11-10-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

APACHE has a spectacular aura aboutAPACHE has a spectacular aura about

She has to be pre-op. I need a nice hard cock to play with.
Old 11-10-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shawnx will become famous soon enough
Default Pre op

pre op for sure, to me being with a post op would be just being with a woman, so i would just rather be with a real woman, i think the biggest attraction with most guys towards tgirls is the cock

TGIRLPLACE.COM

TS10INCHCLUB.COM
Old 11-10-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Supersharpshooter has a spectacular aura aboutSupersharpshooter has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnx View Post
pre op for sure, to me being with a post op would be just being with a woman, so i would just rather be with a real woman, i think the biggest attraction with most guys towards tgirls is the cock
Now, for me, I dont really care if a girl has a cock or not, it isn't what would first attract me to them, it never has been.

I will not suck cock or let anything go up my arse, maybe a bit selfish on my part, but thats just me.

I find Kimber James deeply desirable, the fact she has/had a cock is irrelevant, to me anyway. I would still love to have my way with her. The same goes for many other 't' girls I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Id also say that I consider all 't' girls to be 'real' women. I believe, wrongly or rightly that a persons gender is decided in their mind, not in their physical attributes.

I shall now step down from my high horse
Old 11-10-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alana TG will become famous soon enoughAlana TG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersharpshooter View Post
I consider all 't' girls to be 'real' women. I believe, wrongly or rightly that a persons gender is decided in their mind, not in their physical attributes.

I shall now step down from my high horse
That was very well said .....there's no need to step down from your "high horse". Your words are appreciated.
Old 11-18-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

knewbi is on a distinguished road

Pre-op for sure. It's that stiff cock that gets me going and if it is attached to a girl all the better... Have yet to try one but I will some day. had my fair share of great guys though.
Old 11-20-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rebelfan1973 is on a distinguished road

All transgendered women are real women, first off, and second who ever fell in love with a penis or a vagina before they fell in love with the person it was attached to first.

Last edited by dauls; 11-20-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 11-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rb654321 can only hope to improve
Default In between?

I like them best when the cocks are still there, but the balls are gone.
Old 11-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ready2fight is on a distinguished road

I like both! Pre op are more attractive, because dick attached to girl body are unbelievable.
But post-op i like to fuck double hole and i like how it's look like)
Old 11-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ready2fight is on a distinguished road

One of my favourite post-ops
Attached Thumbnails
4714d20d3720.jpg  
Old 11-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mark_L can only hope to improve

Definitely pre-op for me.
Old 04-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Whaaa! No meat & veg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
i like NON-OP but seeings that wasnt there i said pre-op (non-ops are just pre-ops that intend to keep their tool, whereas pre-op are technically still deciding)

ive said it before and ill say it again - SRS - the bane of the TS world
Blue's contribution here is a few years old but best expresses my view. 'Nuff said.