Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-09-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lewis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lewis Send a message via Skype™ to Lewis
Default Just joined the forum

Hi! Just joined this forum a few minutes ago. I'd like to introduce myself. I am an American English teacher living in South Korea, 63 years old, in good health and looking for a partner--not just a fling. I've not joined a site like this before, but I love the thought of finding a TS friend and lover--preferably a Filipina as I live close and it is easy to get to the Philippines from where I am. Thanks!

I would like to know from anyone out there the best way to connect with T-girls in the Philippines via Internet before I would travel to meet face-to-face. Any ideas?

Last edited by Lewis; 07-09-2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Add a question.