Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 10-15-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ImAlittleCurious is infamous around these parts
Default Home-made toys?

Has anyone made home made toys out of something?
Old 10-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about

When I was a teenager I made my on vibrator with a off center weight attached to a electric motor from a kids toy held onto my dick with rubber bands. It worked well untill you cummed and your dick started pulsing then the weight would hit your dick and take skin off.
Old 10-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemalelover550 is on a distinguished road

ive made a 2 dildos 1 with golf balls and electrical tape and another with billiard calls and electrical tape
Old 10-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ucmeat is on a distinguished road
Default a baseball bat works for some

Seen it on TV, www not in person, but a wiffle ball plastic kids bat could come in handy
Old 12-28-2011
Banned

thepriceisright is on a distinguished road

I bought a gym ball with the idea of using it for anal masturbation, blown it up and replaced the closing part with this rubbery thing I found laying around the house :P
Old 12-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default flubber tits

I met a CD that made flubber ( you can look up the formula on the web) and used it to stuff her bra. It was almost real to feel but a little heavy.
Old 12-31-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I Love Black Cock is on a distinguished road
Default Hell yeah!

I cut a wooden closet poll down to about 1 foot long nd rounded one end of it over nd smoothed it out with sandpaper then i stretch a rubber glove over it then lube it up then i ride the fuck outta it! It works great cuz its Hard as a Rock! They also come in different thicknesses witch is good cause you can start off small then get bigger! As soon as it enters my ass my dick gets so hard nd starts the pre cum without even toughing it! I SOOOOOO LOVE GETTING MY ASS FUCKED! BUT ITS TIME I GET THE REAL DEAL!
Old 01-01-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

argent is on a distinguished road

I to use large curtain poles and I am lucky enough to own a small lathe which I use to shape the poles.
I have made many dildos and butt plugs ranging from very small to pretty big.
I sand them down and soak them in olive oil to make cleaning them easier
Old 01-02-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alana TG will become famous soon enoughAlana TG will become famous soon enough

For the times I get bored with suction-base dildo's, I use veggies or fruit.....such as---cucumbers, not-yet-ripe (green) bananas (otherwise my sphincter muscles crush them ), or very large carrots.
Old 01-04-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hauna is on a distinguished road
Default dildo

Plantain are bigger than banana's. Must be green. Screwdriver handles, and hammer handles
Old 01-09-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sweet4chubbies will become famous soon enough
Default veggies

I just love going to the supermarket and find the perfect cuc or carrot or what ever, I feel everyone knows why I'm buying it.

golf balls in a double condom is pretty cool too. Then play them

I'm into pumping so I like finding a vacuum source.

guess I know what I'm going to do now.
Old 03-02-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Misschy is on a distinguished road
Default Homestyle / Makeshift Toys

Some great makeshift items, Starting at the top of the list: Bananas with a nice curve to them leaving the peel on. Cucumbers ,Small eggplants, squash, just to name a few veggies. Also, a favorite during hot weather is a nice fat frozen hotdog or banana without peel . I have been on the recieving end of a Broom handle, shovel handle, hammer handle, small baseball bat, Billy club / Night stick , Hair brush handle, back end of a pool cue stick . Always use a condom on the previous items for your protection .The list goes on as I always seem to find something new as my next challenge. Just let me know if there are any requests out there & I will be your test pilot. Always a great party trick to use what is on hand .

Last edited by Misschy; 03-02-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Old 03-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Homemade toys

Chair legs, with the various knobs and lumps on them, obviously not on the chair, coffe table legs, like many others, cucumbers in a condom, becuse I heard they had a toxin in the skin, which could be absorbed through the anal lining. Bananas, carrots, candles, including one which had the forsight to be shaped like a cock and ball already. Mop handles, broom handles, pens, lighters, and bedposts, the kind with the bedknob on it, still on the bed. I made huge dildos, out of zipstrips wrapped in electrical tape, and wash clothes and super balls wrapped in duct tape, both with condoms on. I have always loved the feeling of being opened wide and filled, and so I kept trying to make my own toys until I was old enough and had enough money to buy the real things.
Old 04-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
Chair legs, with the various knobs and lumps on them, obviously not on the chair, coffe table legs, like many others, cucumbers in a condom, becuse I heard they had a toxin in the skin, which could be absorbed through the anal lining. Bananas, carrots, candles, including one which had the forsight to be shaped like a cock and ball already. Mop handles, broom handles, pens, lighters, and bedposts, the kind with the bedknob on it, still on the bed. I made huge dildos, out of zipstrips wrapped in electrical tape, and wash clothes and super balls wrapped in duct tape, both with condoms on. I have always loved the feeling of being opened wide and filled, and so I kept trying to make my own toys until I was old enough and had enough money to buy the real things.
That's what I'm using now. However, I need to try real cocks.
Old 04-23-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DCurious will become famous soon enough

My best home made was (and still is occasionally) using a plastic 'test tube' type bottle from a protein supplement. see picture. The Wonderful thing about these is they are a good size (not too big if your ass is tight) and can be made bigger (thicker!) with a little imagination. They are also nice and smooth, easy to clean etc. But the outstanding thing (in my view) is that you can fill them with warm water. A warm dildo feels so much better, eases itself in sooo much easier. When I decide to play I usualy have two of these; first a lovely warm non-modified, and I leave that in for a whle whilst the modified thicker one warms up.

If you are interested in DIY do yourself a favor, try these out! Take the label off and your good to go.
As far as lube goes I like to use vasseline, it feels so good with a warm dildo.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cwjakesteel is on a distinguished road

I just used a carrot and a cucumber. Cheap, disposable, makes for a vegetarian meal. Just peel off the outer skin and put a condom over it.

However, you don't really need the condom. I used Olive oil as a lube with these.
Old 06-01-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

babeshiela is on a distinguished road

Brush handle , Inhaler and toothbrush