Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 10-07-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Talking Two part question for t-girls and admirers alike.

Lets start off with a question for t-girl admirers.

Is your attraction to t-girls [shemales, ladyboys, dick girls (dislike those terms btw, but they are the most widely known) cd, transvestite, fem boy, what have you] strictly sexual, or are you more interested in getting to know one, or both? Are you also transgendered in some way, or have thought about it somewhat?

Now for the t-girls of the forum.

Do any of you girls (like myself) find the terms "shemale, ladyboy, or dick girl" offensive? Do you view yourself as the third gender? Are you planing on having SRS (or have already gone through the process)? Did you ever get sexually aroused by dressing before you transitioned (I know that's autogynophila)? Or did you get sexually aroused because you could finally see yourself being sexual as your true gender or your partner being attracted to the girl that they see before them?
Now I know ladyboy is a direct translation for the thai word "Kathoey" and is to distinguish the difference between a cis male and cis woman. Cause the thai don't have a word for a pre-op transsexual woman. They are just women.

Please be as detailed and articulate as possible. There will be no judgement from me and hopefully none will come from anybody else. Though what ever your answer may be. Do expect more questions from me and others. This is all about understanding each other.

And now I'll answer my own questions for everybody.

First question:
I am attracted to t-girls, more specifically non-op transsexual women. Because I'm more attracted to femininity and penis (I'm pan, so I like cis men and women too, just not as much).
Women are more sensual with there affections and know how to please another woman (touch, kiss, caress, and more importantly when and how long to do it).
I'm also attracted to fem boys [sadly most fem boys (appearance, voice, attire, and mannerisms)] are gay, so won't be interested in me.
I can even bring myself to be versatile with a fem boy.
I prefer penis to vagina, because I'm mostly a bottom and only occasionally top girls. There's just something about a hairy man ass and masculine moaning that . But most of the time I'm .
Men are more forceful and rough with their affections witch can be good some times. But I prefer slow and genital most of the time.
I can see myself falling in love with a cis man, cis woman, fem boy, t-girl, or a combination of the four. I'm pan-sexual and a bit poly amorous.

Second question:
Well I don't view myself as a "third gender". I see myself as a woman who had the most unfortunate outcome of being born in a males body. I was born female minded, male bodied.
It's funny how our language has progressed. Female; being the feminine version of male. But yet in the womb we all start out as female. And some would be offended if I refereed to myself as female. Though if you look at it literally. I AM female, NOT shemale. (I know... Semantics /
If there was going to be new words for defining the "third gender". Than it should be the cis gendered female that should have a new descriptive word made up. If I were a more literally creative I'd do it myself and try to get it to catch on.
Interestingly enough. My mom told me that she was hopping for a girl during the first trimester. Than later changing her mind (know my father had molested girls) to hoping for a boy up until I was born (not knowing that it didn't make a difference to my dad). So there's one account for nature over nurture.
I chose to remain non-op (and probably won't even opt for any other surgery), because the thought of having a neo vagina and not a natural one isn't appealing.
I mean what's the point of risking working genitalia that I do derive pleasure from for sculpted female genitals. It doesn't offer the ability to give birth, self lubricate, and it requires dilation every two weeks for the rest of my life.
Unlike the majority of transsexual women. I couldn't put my finger on why I was different from everybody else (more pressing matters occupied my thoughts) when I was a child. Though looking back. I know this is the right path for me. I was always very feminine and only in my high school years did I have to learn to act masculine to avoid ridicule (though it didn't always work).
And as a teenager I would get aroused while dressing. For awhile I viewed this as a fetish. But in retrospect, I've come to realize that it wasn't because I was wearing the opposite genders clothes. But that I was imagined being the girl that I am with in a sexual context.
I tired having sex with gay men (before I transitioned) but it never felt right. And I couldn't put my finger on why at the time. But it's because the gay men that I experimented with viewed me as a man, witch is what led me my discomfort in those situations. (Oddly enough though, I didn't seam to have a problem having sex with bi men. )

In conclusion: I am who I am... Take it or leave it.
Old 10-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl View Post

Is your attraction to t-girls [shemales, ladyboys, dick girls (dislike those terms btw, but they are the most widely known) cd, transvestite, fem boy, what have you] strictly sexual, or are you more interested in getting to know one, or both? Are you also transgendered in some way, or have thought about it somewhat?
First off, I hate the term "admirer." I think it has come to mean something that does not reflect who I am.

My attraction began as a sexual one, but has since evolved tremendously. I have found that the transwomen I have gotten to know are the friends with whom I feel closest. I cannot explain why, but I am speaking of friendship and not sex.

As for whether I am "also transgendered in some way," I have had sex while wearing some women's lingerie ... but that's about it. Everyone I know well, though, does remark on what a strong feminine side I have.
Old 10-07-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
First off, I hate the term "admirer." I think it has come to mean something that does not reflect who I am.
Well for most trans women I know... Admirer's are good... Chasers are bad.

But thankx for chiming in. (would have like a more in depth response though, coming from a professor )

Though I've known you to be a very knowledgeable and respectful guy from the first time I started posting here.
Old 10-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well for most trans women I know... Admirer's are good... Chasers are bad.

But thankx for chiming in. (would have like a more in depth response though, coming from a professor )

Though I've known you to be a very knowledgeable and respectful guy from the first time I started posting here.
I appreciate the compliment. And I will give you the more in-depth response you say you would have liked.

Regarding the point about "admirer," I think it's not the "admirer" part so much as the combination of the term when used the same way "tranny chaser" is used. The fact is that I guess I do admire the guts and tenacity it takes to make a transition. I am, in fact, in awe of my trans friends.

I guess I just don't want to be pigeonholed by the fact that I have a particularly strong sexual attraction to trans women. I am most definitely not a "chaser," and I have had that confirmed by my trans women friends who have assured me that they do not see me exhibiting any "chaser" behavior. So, I guess I can live with being tagged an "admirer," even if I don't do so myself.

As for the attraction, I can elaborate a bit (and please pardon what may seem like some generalization; I am speaking only of my direct experience). I have always, since my pre-teen years, had stronger friendships with women than with men. I have a very small number of male friends. I have quite a few very good female friends. As I have gotten to know some trans women quite well, I have simply found that the time I spend with them tends to be the most enjoyable and easy-going (other than, of course, the fact that the position society puts them in tends to create some angst and anxiety that isn't always the most fun to be around).

My trans women friends are the ones with whom I can talk about anything. They understand some of the things my cis-women friends do not (generally speaking, again), and bring their women's perspective to discussions in a way that is ... for want of a better word ... special.

I'll forego elaborating on the sexual attraction.
Old 10-07-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
As for the attraction, I can elaborate a bit (and please pardon what may seem like some generalization; I am speaking only of my direct experience). I have always, since my pre-teen years, had stronger friendships with women than with men. I have a very small number of male friends. I have quite a few very good female friends. As I have gotten to know some trans women quite well, I have simply found that the time I spend with them tends to be the most enjoyable and easy-going (other than, of course, the fact that the position society puts them in tends to create some angst and anxiety that isn't always the most fun to be around).

My trans women friends are the ones with whom I can talk about anything. They understand some of the things my cis-women friends do not (generally speaking, again), and bring their women's perspective to discussions in a way that is ... for want of a better word ... special..
Well yeah... cause (generally speaking as well) we have the misfortune of experiencing how both think and feel in relation to hormones. Witch oddly enough have a profound coloration with how one thinks, feels, and reacts.
Old 10-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well yeah... cause (generally speaking as well) we have the misfortune of experiencing how both think and feel in relation to hormones. Witch oddly enough have a profound coloration with how one thinks, feels, and reacts.
I do understand the WHY behind what I wrote.

My trans women friends have told me that I'm a good guy to be around when they need some sound advice, a sanity check, a good listener who keeps quiet, a shoulder to cry on, or any combination thereof. That confidence warms my heart the way great friendships should.
Old 10-07-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
I do understand the WHY behind what I wrote.

My trans women friends have told me that I'm a good guy to be around when they need some sound advice, a sanity check, a good listener who keeps quiet, a shoulder to cry on, or any combination thereof. That confidence warms my heart the way great friendships should.
Wasn't suggesting you didn't know the WHY. Was just stating it for the people that may have questions when they come along.
Old 10-07-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

One of my friends that I linked this post to... Pointed out one typo I didn't even notice till she told me.

K: Miranda
K: you have the most AWESOME and AWKWARD typo EVER
K: "But I prefer slow and genital most of the time."? Really??
K: Only found it because of the penis one or two lines above it
K: God knows what other hilarious mistypings you may have

I have dyslexia and ADHD and a few others that I don't even think have a name yet.
Old 10-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Wasn't suggesting you didn't know the WHY. Was just stating it for the people that may have questions when they come along.
I'm sorry; I didn't mean to imply that you were suggesting that. I simply take a great deal of personal pride in having achieved a level of understanding (without pretending that I don't have a very long way to go) that earns the respect of my trans friends.
Old 10-07-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

@SMC... I know your a mod and all... but your always quick on the draw... what gives?

Not complaining... gives me someone to chat with who has a different perspective than my OL friends.
Old 10-08-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
One of my friends that I linked this post to... Pointed out one typo I didn't even notice till she told me.

K: Miranda
K: you have the most AWESOME and AWKWARD typo EVER
K: "But I prefer slow and genital most of the time."? Really??
K: Only found it because of the penis one or two lines above it
K: God knows what other hilarious mistypings you may have

I have dyslexia and ADHD and a few others that I don't even think have a name yet.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. We've all made typos before(I generally make them when I'm tired).

And I would also like to thank you for creating this thread.
Old 10-08-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about it. We've all made typos before(I generally make them when I'm tired).

And I would also like to thank you for creating this thread.
Yeah not worried.

And I thought it was worth posting theses questions... So I did.

But where is your answer to either of the questions. (I know you state yourself as male, but you never know... you could be trans in some way )
Old 10-08-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah not worried.

But where is your answer to either of the questions. (I know you state yourself as male, but you never know... you could be trans in some way )
I am male. I'm not trans as far as I know.

I'll make a more in-depth post later. I'll be going to bed soon.
Old 10-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Yeah not worried.

I like your thoughtful perceptive questions. The development of the human embryo as originally female and later on the male genes and hormones kick in to produce a male baby is very important in understanding the male/female aspect of our human nature. I think all of us are still part male and part female.
Outwardly, I am a male and I think like a male but deep inside, I know there is a female essence, the soul if you will. The male ego keeps this female essence suppressed but it is there and can arise if we allow it. It is called Kundalini Yoga in India.
Old 10-09-2011
aw9725

Thinking about answering your questions and have enjoyed reading yours and other?s thoughtful responses. This could be a good thread. I know I have already written about this topic somewhere in over 900 posts and don?t want to repeat? Like smc, I make a distinction between genuine ?admirers? and what are known derisively as ?tranny chasers.?
Old 10-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Post an admirer's opinion...

Quote:
Is your attraction to t-girls, cd, transvestite, femboy strictly sexual, or are you more interested in getting to know one, or both? Are you also transgendered in some way, or have thought about it somewhat?
Now I know ladyboy is a direct translation for the thai word "Kathoey" and is to distinguish the difference between a cis male and cis woman. Cause the thai don't have a word for a pre-op transsexual woman. They are just women.
I tried having sex with gay men (before I transitioned) but it never felt right. And I couldn't put my finger on why at the time. But it's because the gay men that I experimented with viewed me as a man, which is what led me my discomfort in those situations.
Okay Miranda, i rarely venture out of the "freebies" section but your post sparked my interest in such a way that i simply needed to comment...

Your 1st question: i believe my attraction (to T-girls) is about 95% sexual; i mean a true relationship would be nice but i'm not enough of a gentleman for it... As an "admirer" though, i tend to have long-term "crushes" with just a few of 'em (can't explain that, but it's "fantasy" territory). Thoughts about TG myself ? I've read posts by male members who seem in very good terms with their "feminine side" - well, it looks like mine has chosen to remain silent...

Your 2nd question (the dreadful terms): honestly, over the years i have come to terms (no pun) with the idea of a "3rd gender" for MtoF pre-op TS women and this seems quite accepted in many places around the world, this forum being an exception... and i respect this by not sharing my thoughts on the subject here (i got over-enthusiastic one time last spring but that's it!)

Now, about the (fascinating) epilogue of your post: find it great that you tried to have sex with gay guys, though i'm a bit saddened by your conclusion; (just my opinion here, Miranda) you say they viewed you as a man, quite possible, but maybe they also viewed you as a gift - not a "trophy", rather a dream-come-true??
______
Dennis.
Old 10-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
... Your 2nd question (the dreadful terms): honestly, over the years i have come to terms (no pun) with the idea of a "3rd gender" for MtoF pre-op TS women and this seems quite accepted in many places around the world, this forum being an exception... and i respect this by not sharing my thoughts on the subject here (i got over-enthusiastic one time last spring but that's it!) ...
I presume that your reference is to an exchange that others can find from last April. In my view, that exchange was NOT about the concept of a third gender, which was mentioned in the posts but was not the source of what you confound here as this forum not being accepting of the concept. It is a completely worthy topic of discussion.
Old 10-09-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
I like your thoughtful perceptive questions. The development of the human embryo as originally female and later on the male genes and hormones kick in to produce a male baby is very important in understanding the male/female aspect of our human nature. I think all of us are still part male and part female.
Outwardly, I am a male and I think like a male but deep inside, I know there is a female essence, the soul if you will. The male ego keeps this female essence suppressed but it is there and can arise if we allow it. It is called Kundalini Yoga in India.
Well that's very interesting... Though my male side isn't very prominent at all. I had to learn to emulate masculine behavior when I was a teenager and was subject to testosterone (witch I hated), but that's about the extent of my masculinity. Though I do still have "masculine interests". I.E.; cars, guns, technology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
Thinking about answering your questions and have enjoyed reading yours and other?s thoughtful responses. This could be a good thread. I know I have already written about this topic somewhere in over 900 posts and don?t want to repeat? Like smc, I make a distinction between genuine ?admirers? and what are known derisively as ?tranny chasers.?
Well I'm glad you enjoyed reading my post... Though I would of liked to of read your thoughts on the matter. I mean if you didn't want to write about it again (witch I understand), you could of at least added a link to the post where you did write about it (if it was on this site that is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
Okay Miranda, i rarely venture out of the "freebies" section but your post sparked my interest in such a way that i simply needed to comment...

Your 1st question: i believe my attraction (to T-girls) is about 95% sexual; i mean a true relationship would be nice but i'm not enough of a gentleman for it... As an "admirer" though, i tend to have long-term "crushes" with just a few of 'em (can't explain that, but it's "fantasy" territory). Thoughts about TG myself ? I've read posts by male members who seem in very good terms with their "feminine side" - well, it looks like mine has chosen to remain silent...

Your 2nd question (the dreadful terms): honestly, over the years i have come to terms (no pun) with the idea of a "3rd gender" for MtoF pre-op TS women and this seems quite accepted in many places around the world, this forum being an exception... and i respect this by not sharing my thoughts on the subject here (i got over-enthusiastic one time last spring but that's it!)

Now, about the (fascinating) epilogue of your post: find it great that you tried to have sex with gay guys, though i'm a bit saddened by your conclusion; (just my opinion here, Miranda) you say they viewed you as a man, quite possible, but maybe they also viewed you as a gift - not a "trophy", rather a dream-come-true??
______
Dennis.
So glad that you did respond. I was hoping for people similar to you to do so.

Well feel free to elaborate if you'd like. No judgement here. Just maybe added insight. Also, non-op trans men would be included in that "third gender".

You may be right about the gay guys that I have been with that thought I was a "dream come true". But all but one of them didn't find any kind of female sexually attractive. The exception is the last (self identifying) gay man who said he only has sex with men and non or pre-op transsexual women.

Ty Dennis.

Quote:
I presume that your reference is to an exchange that others can find from last April. In my view, that exchange was NOT about the concept of a third gender, which was mentioned in the posts but was not the source of what you confound here as this forum not being accepting of the concept. It is a completely worthy topic of discussion.
I agree... It is worthy off topic discussion.

Ty SMC.
Old 10-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:

Do any of you girls (like myself) find the terms "shemale, ladyboy, or dick girl" offensive? Do you view yourself as the third gender? Are you planing on having SRS (or have already gone through the process)? Did you ever get sexually aroused by dressing before you transitioned (I know that's autogynophila)? Or did you get sexually aroused because you could finally see yourself being sexual as your true gender or your partner being attracted to the girl that they see before them?

Please be as detailed and articulate as possible. There will be no judgement from me and hopefully none will come from anybody else. Though what ever your answer may be. Do expect more questions from me and others. This is all about understanding each other.

First question:
I am attracted to t-girls, more specifically non-op transsexual women. Because I'm more attracted to femininity and penis (I'm pan, so I like cis men and women too, just not as much).
Women are more sensual with there affections and know how to please another woman (touch, kiss, caress, and more importantly when and how long to do it).
I'm also attracted to fem boys [sadly most fem boys (appearance, voice, attire, and mannerisms)] are gay, so won't be interested in me.
I prefer penis to vagina, because I'm mostly a bottom and only occasionally top girls. There's just something about a hairy man ass and masculine moaning that . But most of the time I'm .
Men are more forceful and rough with their affections witch can be good some times. But I prefer slow and genital most of the time.
I can see myself falling in love with a cis man, cis woman, fem boy, t-girl, or a combination of the four. I'm pan-sexual and a bit poly amorous.

Second question:
Well I don't view myself as a "third gender". I see myself as a woman who had the most unfortunate outcome of being born in a males body. I was born female minded, male bodied.
It's funny how our language has progressed. Female; being the feminine version of male. But yet in the womb we all start out as female. And some would be offended if I refereed to myself as female. Though if you look at it literally. I AM female, NOT shemale. (I know... Semantics /
If there was going to be new words for defining the "third gender". Than it should be the cis gendered female that should have a new descriptive word made up. If I were a more literally creative I'd do it myself and try to get it to catch on.
Interestingly enough. My mom told me that she was hopping for a girl during the first trimester. Than later changing her mind (know my father had molested girls) to hoping for a boy up until I was born (not knowing that it didn't make a difference to my dad). So there's one account for nature over nurture.
I chose to remain non-op (and probably won't even opt for any other surgery), because the thought of having a neo vagina and not a natural one isn't appealing.
I mean what's the point of risking working genitalia that I do derive pleasure from for sculpted female genitals. It doesn't offer the ability to give birth, self lubricate, and it requires dilation every two weeks for the rest of my life.
Unlike the majority of transsexual women. I couldn't put my finger on why I was different from everybody else (more pressing matters occupied my thoughts) when I was a child. Though looking back. I know this is the right path for me. I was always very feminine and only in my high school years did I have to learn to act masculine to avoid ridicule (though it didn't always work).
And as a teenager I would get aroused while dressing. For awhile I viewed this as a fetish. But in retrospect, I've come to realize that it wasn't because I was wearing the opposite genders clothes. But that I was imagined being the girl that I am with in a sexual context.
I tired having sex with gay men (before I transitioned) but it never felt right. And I couldn't put my finger on why at the time. But it's because the gay men that I experimented with viewed me as a man, witch is what led me my discomfort in those situations. (Oddly enough though, I didn't seam to have a problem having sex with bi men. )

This is a wonderful post and I'd like to share my feelings on your questions as a someone who is in the fourth year of transition.

I do feel the term shemale offensive depending on who uses it and if it's meant as a perjorative. I casually refer to myself as a "tranny" or "t-girl". A few years ago when asked by a naive college guy during Mardi Gras in New Orleans if I was a "transvestite" or a "she-male" I quietly corrected him and told him I preferred the term transgender. He turned out to be a nice guy and I ended up spending the night with him. He returned back to Ohio with new insight and experiences regarding the transgendered females and our capacity for sensual fun.

Anyone that has read many of my posts knows that I enjoy cock a great deal. I've dated a number of males but like you I tend to be attracted to other transgendered women. I enjoy the softness and lines of the female form especially if it's accompanied with a functional penis. I have no plans for SRS as I am over all quite happy with myself. Contrary to you I do consider myself a member of the "third sex". Psychologically, emotionally and sexually I am quite female but I know that even with a surgically fabricated vagina I'll always be a genetic male.

I too have had "gay sex" with mixed results. When I was in my 20's I had a few flings with gay men I met in college. I enjoyed the experiences at the time particularly being topped, but I always felt weird about it later. My sexual experiences since my transition have been incredible! I can't imagine that SRS would enhance it in anyway other than having a vagina would make intercourse a little more spontaneous.

I dabbled in "dressing up" when I was younger and knew that it was much more than a "crossdressing fetish". Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with crossdressing. I have many friends who identify themselves as crossdressers. I'm all about making friends with people who accept me for who I am be they straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or a crossdresser. Who really needs labels anyway?

I agree with you! I am who I am! Take me or leave me as I am. I am happy with where I am at this stage of life! It's all good! If someone accepts me and is nice to me and treats me a like a lady I know that they won't regret it.

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 10-10-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-10-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
Contrary to you I do consider myself a member of the "third sex". Psychologically, emotionally and sexually I am quite female but I know that even with a surgically fabricated vagina I'll always be a genetic male.
Well ty for your answers. I do appreciate them.
Though for the quoted section above. I thought I might share something with you. I should probably find a link to this study, but never the less here it is. A transsexual woman is a real girl and a gg (genetic girl). There was a study (in Sweden I believe) in the early noughties (that's 2000 to 2009 for those that don't know) where a sample of pre and post transition transsexual women (meaning before and after hormone treatment) cadavers to see if their brain chemistry and make up were similar or not to cis female brains. The study showed that they were in fact identical.
So it's been proven that transsexual women are truly female brained. So saying that they are not true or real women is a false misconception.

So the way I take that is... All transsexuals, be it men or women, are genetically so (as far as brain chemistry goes). So no mater what your body was to begin with... I say your brain conveys everything about you. Including your gender.

But ty again Melissa.
Old 10-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Well ty for your answers. I do appreciate them.
Though for the quoted section above. I thought I might share something with you. I should probably find a link to this study, but never the less here it is. A transsexual woman is a real girl and a gg (genetic girl). There was a study (in Sweden I believe) in the early noughties (that's 2000 to 2009 for those that don't know) where a sample of pre and post transition transsexual women (meaning before and after hormone treatment) cadavers to see if their brain chemistry and make up were similar or not to cis female brains. The study showed that they were in fact identical.
So it's been proven that transsexual women are truly female brained. So saying that they are not true or real women is a false misconception.

So the way I take that is... All transsexuals, be it men or women, are genetically so (as far as brain chemistry goes). So no mater what your body was to begin with... I say your brain conveys everything about you. Including your gender.

But ty again Melissa.
Thank you for the feedback! I would definitely like to read that Swedish study. I suspect that there is some truth to the study. All that I meant by stating that I was a member of the "third gender" is that in society we often aren't totally accepted and I have learned to be comfortable with being a transgender. If anyone is troubled by that it's their problem!

I have always felt like my brain was wired like a female. Even when I was doing macho things in the military, sports, etc. I always identified with being a woman. Once I went with my feelings and began my transition and started to date and have sexual relationships I hardly felt like I was "gay". Quite to the contrary, I feel like a woman regardless of my genetic background. I agree that our brain conveys who we are including our gender.
Thanks again!
Old 10-10-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Thank you for the feedback! I would definitely like to read that Swedish study. I suspect that there is some truth to the study. All that I meant by stating that I was a member of the "third gender" is that in society we often aren't totally accepted and I have learned to be comfortable with being a transgender. If anyone is troubled by that it's their problem!

I have always felt like my brain was wired like a female. Even when I was doing macho things in the military, sports, etc. I always identified with being a woman. Once I went with my feelings and began my transition and started to date and have sexual relationships I hardly felt like I was "gay". Quite to the contrary, I feel like a woman regardless of my genetic background. I agree that our brain conveys who we are including our gender.
Thanks again!
Your very much welcome Melissa.
And of course I know what you mean about transgendered people in our up society. But all we can really do is stand up proud and try and educate as many people as we possibly can.
Old 10-11-2011
Natalie_J

The study you're talking about was actually Dutch, not Swedish. I seem to remember seeing something about it on the TV over here in the UK a couple of years back. Although the findings were just as you said, I seem to recall that the sample was pretty small - for obvious reasons - so they were reluctant to draw too many conclusions from it.

Having joined in on this thread now, I suppose I'd better do my best to answer your questions as well...

I guess if I considered myself anything it would be Androgynous. I seem to be stuck somewhere in the middle really - although I spend a good chunk of my time as a male I have a very strong female side that I need to express as well. Right now, I doubt I'd want to go any furthur than that but you can never tell in the future. I do find dressing sexy, but I've been dressing on and off now since I was about 12, so it kinda started before I began muddying the waters with a lot of sexual identity questions. However, if I am going to dress I like to look as feminine as possible. That would extend to meeting people dressed as well.

Being called Shemale or Ladyboy isn't great really - I've actually had somebody call me a Ladyboy once, just because I had long hair at the time (I wasn't even dressed when they said it either!) - and Tranny isn't wonderful either. Mind you, I've heard a lot worse - perhaps I'm just a bit too laid back about it

Sexually, I prefer cis women, unless I'm dressed in which case I tend to go for guys more, although that's not set in stone by any means. If I'm not dressed I really don't look at guys much at all.
Old 10-11-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
The study you're talking about was actually Dutch, not Swedish. I seem to remember seeing something about it on the TV over here in the UK a couple of years back. Although the findings were just as you said, I seem to recall that the sample was pretty small - for obvious reasons - so they were reluctant to draw too many conclusions from it.

Having joined in on this thread now, I suppose I'd better do my best to answer your questions as well...

I guess if I considered myself anything it would be Androgynous. I seem to be stuck somewhere in the middle really - although I spend a good chunk of my time as a male I have a very strong female side that I need to express as well. Right now, I doubt I'd want to go any furthur than that but you can never tell in the future. I do find dressing sexy, but I've been dressing on and off now since I was about 12, so it kinda started before I began muddying the waters with a lot of sexual identity questions. However, if I am going to dress I like to look as feminine as possible. That would extend to meeting people dressed as well.

Being called Shemale or Ladyboy isn't great really - I've actually had somebody call me a Ladyboy once, just because I had long hair at the time (I wasn't even dressed when they said it either!) - and Tranny isn't wonderful either. Mind you, I've heard a lot worse - perhaps I'm just a bit too laid back about it

Sexually, I prefer cis women, unless I'm dressed in which case I tend to go for guys more, although that's not set in stone by any means. If I'm not dressed I really don't look at guys much at all.
Well ty for that clarification, and thank you for you input Natalie.
Hehe... Leave it to the dutch to be more progressively awesome than the rest of the world.
Old 10-11-2011
aw9725

Quote:
Well I'm glad you enjoyed reading my post... Though I would of liked to of read your thoughts on the matter. I mean if you didn't want to write about it again (witch I understand), you could of at least added a link to the post where you did write about it (if it was on this site that is).
For me at least I am convinced more than ever that I am attracted exclusively to the female person and form. What’s “down there” is secondary. After being a member here now for a little over two years and getting to know many of you it is interesting to read other’s responses on this topic—as well as the related “Am I Gay?” question. What I believe is that each one of us is correct—at least when it comes to our own identification. The trouble starts when we begin to label others. Here is something to ask yourself… What are you first attracted to when you meet someone? Is it their smile? Their eyes? Legs? A great ass? (well that about covers it for me… ) The way they laugh? The book they were reading? The coffee they were drinking? The car they were driving? The subject they were studying? You don’t even really know whether the person you met and are attracted to is genetically male of female at first. So you are attracted to that tall blue-eyed blonde with the long legs? Well what’s wrong with that? They have a nice personality? Awesome. Are fun to talk to? Great. You have a lot in common? You sense “attraction”? You want to “do” them right there? LOL! Again I can only speak for myself, but if everything else was a “go” it really wouldn’t matter to me whether or not my new friend was genetically male or female.

As far as trans “porn” sites go--of course we “know” all about the models because that is what is advertised quite blatantly. But back to real life. How do you “know”? And does it matter? Long ago I concluded it did not. Although I have dated many women, both my current and ex-wife have similar physical characteristics. And ironically both are nurses. My own picture posts here will confirm that I am indeed attracted to a certain “look.” And I’m sure we all have our own preferences in one way or another. That’s why it’s so exciting when we do finally find “the one.”

Just for fun I decided to see if I could find “Mariana” again (see attached pics). She was one of the very first “t-girls” I was ever attracted to and at the time I used to wonder if I was “turning gay.” Even back then however I decided that it didn’t matter—and if liking Mariana did in fact make me “gay” then I was OK with that. More than anything else it started me on a search for understanding and brought me to this site—initially as a “lurker.” But it wasn’t until I read an interview with someone named Kelly Shore that things began to come together. In it she relates how she identified as a girl from a very young age and also many of the challenges she faced while growing up. Over the last two years as a member of this site, I have learned much more and come to better understand and accept these feelings totally.

Even before any of this however, the “gay or straight” question was irrelevant to me as while I have always identified as exclusively heterosexual, I have had many gay friends and actively participated in many “rights” type events over the years. While never having engaged in “gay sex,” I don’t think it is wrong and if I were to find the right guy… If you search my posts you will find a description of a possible “missed encounter” with a dorm mate in college—if I had that opportunity again, who knows? He’s also the one I kept from becoming a victim of violence:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...5&postcount=20

For the most part, I am not attracted to the “stereotypical” male body or personality. I have played competitive sports including American football and was never attracted to anyone that I ever saw in the locker room or on the field—except the cheerleaders… The bottom line is that one is able to accept and be happy with who they are. However you “identify” it’s all good.

So as to not repeat everything here are a few more of my previous posts:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=104
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...8&postcount=16
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=439
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...1&postcount=32
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...0&postcount=32
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=304

Hope that’s a better response to your questions. Used to have a lot of personal info in my profile as well as a picture but took it out for various reasons. If I become active here again I will put it back. In the meantime smc, ila, and Shadows know quite a bit about me.

Where does that leave me now? Well since I’m married I’m not exactly in a position to “explore” my interest—at least not that way. On the other hand, as ila and others have suggested I can bring a different perspective to some of the discussions here. And of course I will always remain active in supporting LGBT rights—especially things like “Stopping the Hate.”

Andrew

Last edited by aw9725; 10-17-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old 10-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jizzfactory is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jizzfactory

I personally find shemales just really fucking hot! Altough i really would like to get know one in person, like I really could't pay for sex, it just isnt me
Old 10-20-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
For me at least I am convinced more than ever that I am attracted exclusively to the female person and form. What?s ?down there? is secondary. After being a member here now for a little over two years and getting to know many of you it is interesting to read other?s responses on this topic?as well as the related ?Am I Gay?? question. What I believe is that each one of us is correct?at least when it comes to our own identification. The trouble starts when we begin to label others. Here is something to ask yourself? What are you first attracted to when you meet someone? Is it their smile? Their eyes? Legs? A great ass? (well that about covers it for me? ) The way they laugh? The book they were reading? The coffee they were drinking? The car they were driving? The subject they were studying? You don?t even really know whether the person you met and are attracted to is genetically male of female at first. So you are attracted to that tall blue-eyed blonde with the long legs? Well what?s wrong with that? They have a nice personality? Awesome. Are fun to talk to? Great. You have a lot in common? You sense ?attraction?? You want to ?do? them right there? LOL! Again I can only speak for myself, but if everything else was a ?go? it really wouldn?t matter to me whether or not my new friend was genetically male or female.

As far as trans ?porn? sites go--of course we ?know? all about the models because that is what is advertised quite blatantly. But back to real life. How do you ?know?? And does it matter? Long ago I concluded it did not. Although I have dated many women, both my current and ex-wife have similar physical characteristics. And ironically both are nurses. My own picture posts here will confirm that I am indeed attracted to a certain ?look.? And I?m sure we all have our own preferences in one way or another. That?s why it?s so exciting when we do finally find ?the one.?

Just for fun I decided to see if I could find ?Mariana? again (see attached pics). She was one of the very first ?t-girls? I was ever attracted to and at the time I used to wonder if I was ?turning gay.? Even back then however I decided that it didn?t matter?and if liking Mariana did in fact make me ?gay? then I was OK with that. More than anything else it started me on a search for understanding and brought me to this site?initially as a ?lurker.? But it wasn?t until I read an interview with someone named Kelly Shore that things began to come together. In it she relates how she identified as a girl from a very young age and also many of the challenges she faced while growing up. Over the last two years as a member of this site, I have learned much more and come to better understand and accept these feelings totally.

Even before any of this however, the ?gay or straight? question was irrelevant to me as while I have always identified as exclusively heterosexual, I have had many gay friends and actively participated in many ?rights? type events over the years. While never having engaged in ?gay sex,? I don?t think it is wrong and if I were to find the right guy? If you search my posts you will find a description of a possible ?missed encounter? with a dorm mate in college?if I had that opportunity again, who knows? He?s also the one I kept from becoming a victim of violence:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...5&postcount=20

For the most part, I am not attracted to the ?stereotypical? male body or personality. I have played competitive sports including American football and was never attracted to anyone that I ever saw in the locker room or on the field?except the cheerleaders? The bottom line is that one is able to accept and be happy with who they are. However you ?identify? it?s all good.

So as to not repeat everything here are a few more of my previous posts:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=104
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...8&postcount=16
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=439
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...1&postcount=32
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...0&postcount=32
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=304

Hope that?s a better response to your questions. Used to have a lot of personal info in my profile as well as a picture but took it out for various reasons. If I become active here again I will put it back. In the meantime smc, ila, and Shadows know quite a bit about me.

Where does that leave me now? Well since I?m married I?m not exactly in a position to ?explore? my interest?at least not that way. On the other hand, as ila and others have suggested I can bring a different perspective to some of the discussions here. And of course I will always remain active in supporting LGBT rights?especially things like ?Stopping the Hate.?

Andrew
Yes, much better response.

And after reading a bit about your collage room mate. I lean to him possibly being trans. Maybe not a transsexual, but perhaps a cross-dresser, or as you suggested. He's gay. *shrug*

But thank you very much for your input Andrew.
Old 03-29-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Sorry for the extremely late reply. And this is also a shameless thread bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzfactory View Post
I personally find shemales just really fucking hot! Altough i really would like to get know one in person, like I really could't pay for sex, it just isnt me
If you truly want to get to know a "shemale" , as you put it. Than you might want to learn how to address them as a human being instead of a sex object. Sense you are not one to pay for sex.

Mainly because most transsexual women would never refer to themselves as "shemale". With the exception of girls who are in the adult entertainment industry.

Also I'd would appreciate you taking a bit more effort in answering my questions. I would like to know.
Old 03-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wendy Summers is on a distinguished road

For the record TL;DR

But my answer is "No"

What's the question?
TS Porn I find hot: www.sexytgirlnextdoor.com
Old 03-29-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
For the record TL;DR

But my answer is "No"

What's the question?
Well sorry Wendy... But you'll have to take the time to read said long post.

Though just because you asked. Here is the one that was directed towards us trans girls. :P

Hope that's not too long, so you don't tl,dr.
Old 03-29-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Thank you for the feedback! I would definitely like to read that Swedish study. I suspect that there is some truth to the study.
I found a link to that study if you're still interested in reading it. Though it's a bit hard to follow for someone who isn't in that particular field.
http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/85/5/2034.full

I also referenced it here. http://forum.transladyboy.com/showth...580#post209580
Old 03-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well sorry Wendy... But you'll have to take the time to read said long post.

Though just because you asked. Here is the one that was directed towards us trans girls. :P

Hope that's not too long, so you don't tl,dr.
tl; DR

Try posting some eye candy with it. Bitches love eye candy
Old 03-29-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
tl; DR

Try posting some eye candy with it. Bitches love eye candy
Old 03-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I was gonna post Willy Wonka but I was too lazy to photoshop
Old 03-29-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
I was gonna post Willy Wonka but I was too lazy to photoshop
Well you have fun with your laziness Wendy. hehe
Old 03-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88

Hmmm well I dislike the term "admirer", but there isn't any other term on the market so I guess we work with what we have.

I'm attracted to transgendered women (or "tgirls") because they have a penis. I'm only attracted to non-op tgirls because the "man-made" vagina (when tgirls get vaginoplasty) looks somewhat disgusting, and honestly I'm not really fussed on vaginas in the first place. Having said that, I'm still open to dating cisgendered women, but my preference leans towards non-op tgirls. My interest in them isn't so much sexual, it's simply a preference, but I only look for LTRs and nothing else, and I identify as versatile.
Old 03-29-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
Hmmm well I dislike the term "admirer", but there isn't any other term on the market so I guess we work with what we have.

I'm attracted to transgendered women (or "tgirls") because they have a penis. I'm only attracted to non-op tgirls because the "man-made" vagina (when tgirls get vaginoplasty) looks somewhat disgusting, and honestly I'm not really fussed on vaginas in the first place. Having said that, I'm still open to dating cisgendered women, but my preference leans towards non-op tgirls. My interest in them isn't so much sexual, it's simply a preference, but I only look for LTRs and nothing else, and I identify as versatile.
Thankx for your input BlueRaven88.

And for those who don't like the term "admirer", you can always use the term ally. Allies who happen to also be attracted to transsexual women.

Also the word you're looking for is neo-vagina... Not man-mad.
And I've seen some neo-vaginas that look very much like natural ones. And I've seen some that don't look like a natural vagina at all.
Old 03-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
And for those who don't like the term "admirer", you can always use the term ally. Allies who happen to also be attracted to transsexual women.

Also the word you're looking for is neo-vagina... Not man-mad.
And I've seen some neo-vaginas that look very much like natural ones. And I've seen some that don't look like a natural vagina at all.
I think there's a term called "Trans-Oriented" or something(?) that basically means your orientation is that you're attracted to transgenders, so I guess I'm a trans-oriented man?

Well all "neo"-vaginas (which sounds really weird cos you can either relate it to the matrix, or to neon signs...) that I've seen in a google image search have looked pretty damned gross, and it may be shallow of me to say but if I wanted to date someone with a vagina I would just date a cisgendered woman, not a m2f post-op. I mean no offense by thins but that's just my subjective opinion/feelings.
Old 03-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think there's a term called "Trans-Oriented" or something(?) that basically means your orientation is that you're attracted to transgenders, so I guess I'm a trans-oriented man?

Well all "neo"-vaginas (which sounds really weird cos you can either relate it to the matrix, or to neon signs...) that I've seen in a google image search have looked pretty damned gross, and it may be shallow of me to say but if I wanted to date someone with a vagina I would just date a cisgendered woman, not a m2f post-op. I mean no offense by thins but that's just my subjective opinion/feelings.
Neo means new.
Old 03-30-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Yes... Trans-oriented is a good word indeed.
Old 03-30-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough
Default a planet where t-girls evolve from man

my attraction is both sexual and personal. I have been a long time admirer of {insert non-offensive gender term here}. too bad there isn't enough transgenders to make a whole third gender that would be really cool.
just think of it trans stores filled with trans cloths, underwear designed for trannys, sexy panties with a fly built in(ok maybe I went too far with that last one but you get the idea).

If only that part of the population would grow maybe I could find a date.
two choices is so lame.

"Im Ken Star and I approve this message."

Quote:

First question:

Second question:

Last edited by kenstar; 03-30-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-02-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mrrickers is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I have dated 2 women in my life and both hurt me both financially and emotionally. I gave everything I could.

One girlfriend I got her into college, did her homework, basically everything. She then started asking out other guys. Done!

Last girlfriend took my money, time, house and just abused me. She still does.

So, is it sexual? I would say no because they are a combination of both a female and make and I get along with guys, but love the look of a female. I would really like to talk to one getting to know about her, what she dreams, what she wants.

Would sex be nice? I never push sex because that is only a small part of life.

I am just looking for better and with women, I strike out and just do not like what they are all about. I emotionally moved on to these ladies.
Old 04-02-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrickers View Post
I have dated 2 women in my life and both hurt me both financially and emotionally. I gave everything I could.

One girlfriend I got her into college, did her homework, basically everything. She then started asking out other guys. Done!

Last girlfriend took my money, time, house and just abused me. She still does.

So, is it sexual? I would say no because they are a combination of both a female and make and I get along with guys, but love the look of a female. I would really like to talk to one getting to know about her, what she dreams, what she wants.

Would sex be nice? I never push sex because that is only a small part of life.

I am just looking for better and with women, I strike out and just do not like what they are all about. I emotionally moved on to these ladies.
Well that pains me to hear that you've been so used and mistreated by two trans women. I don't know why some women feel they have to manipulate others instead of creating true bonds.
I for one will never use anybody as I've been used in the past myself. And one of those women was ex room mate & best friend, who also happens to be trans. I can't even describe the betrayal I felt. And the worst part is, she didn't even realize that she was using me. :/

Though I wish you, mrrickers, luck in finding someone who deserves your attentions.

And thank you for your input.