Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light
Default Blowjobs

blow jobs are fun, I think we can all agree on that, but there's so many different ways to suck cock. Lets all describe our favourite way to give or get a blowjob!

I'll go first...

When i give a guy a bj, I like to kneel, with him standing over me. I'll look up at him, and use just my mouth, i'll keep my hand behind my back, sometimes handcuffed. I start with my tongue on his balls, usually he's very hot n sweaty and i'll lick his sweaty balls clean, using my tongue mostly and just gently with my lips. I'll do it nice n slow and sloppy, very wet, making sure i get his balls covered in my thick spit, then i wrap my lips around his nuts and suck gently, sucking one then the other and licking them both throughly when i swap over. I'll lick his nuts for a good long time looking up into his eyes all the time. Then I slide my mouth up his hard shaft, licking his cock first, then putting my lips on his hot throbbing ball end. i'll just suck the cock head for a bit, my lips just around the edge of the helmet, n my tongue licking all over, I get him really horny like that, my mouth will be getting really wet now n i'll be dribbling all down his shaft. Then when i'm ready i slide my mouth down his shaft in one go, balls against my chin, nose pressed into his pubes. i'll hold there for as long as i can sucking then pull back n take a breath, then i start really sucking his dick nice n vigourously. sliding my lips up n down the full length n tonguing his cock head in my mouth as i suck. I give a real sloppy bj and this is the part where i drool all down my chest. I really get into it then, very lustfull n sloppy, stopping to lick his nuts and lick up n down his shaft or flick my tongue across his bell end every now and again. Then as he gets closer to coming i'll go deep and keep my face pressed into his pubes more, and bobbing my head real fast, i like to get a guy to cum right in my throat, swallowing his load and keeping on sucking him vigourously as hes shooting his load, my tongu right under his bell end working it, then i'll keep my mouth around his dick till it's soft.

Ok, that's one of my fav ways to give a bj, well, not counting throat fucking, but that different, so now i wana hear the details of how you all like to suck or be sucked.
Old 06-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

aussie ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
blow jobs are fun, I think we can all agree on that, but there's so many different ways to suck cock. Lets all describe our favourite way to give or get a blowjob!

I'll go first...

When i give a guy a bj, I like to kneel, with him standing over me. I'll look up at him, and use just my mouth, i'll keep my hand behind my back, sometimes handcuffed. I start with my tongue on his balls, usually he's very hot n sweaty and i'll lick his sweaty balls clean, using my tongue mostly and just gently with my lips. I'll do it nice n slow and sloppy, very wet, making sure i get his balls covered in my thick spit, then i wrap my lips around his nuts and suck gently, sucking one then the other and licking them both throughly when i swap over. I'll lick his nuts for a good long time looking up into his eyes all the time. Then I slide my mouth up his hard shaft, licking his cock first, then putting my lips on his hot throbbing ball end. i'll just suck the cock head for a bit, my lips just around the edge of the helmet, n my tongue licking all over, I get him really horny like that, my mouth will be getting really wet now n i'll be dribbling all down his shaft. Then when i'm ready i slide my mouth down his shaft in one go, balls against my chin, nose pressed into his pubes. i'll hold there for as long as i can sucking then pull back n take a breath, then i start really sucking his dick nice n vigourously. sliding my lips up n down the full length n tonguing his cock head in my mouth as i suck. I give a real sloppy bj and this is the part where i drool all down my chest. I really get into it then, very lustfull n sloppy, stopping to lick his nuts and lick up n down his shaft or flick my tongue across his bell end every now and again. Then as he gets closer to coming i'll go deep and keep my face pressed into his pubes more, and bobbing my head real fast, i like to get a guy to cum right in my throat, swallowing his load and keeping on sucking him vigourously as hes shooting his load, my tongu right under his bell end working it, then i'll keep my mouth around his dick till it's soft.

Ok, that's one of my fav ways to give a bj, well, not counting throat fucking, but that different, so now i wana hear the details of how you all like to suck or be sucked.
god i wish you would come to australia so i could test how you give bj
Old 06-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

RobbyPants will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I'll go first...

<snip>
Wow. For some inexplicable reason, I'm really horny now.
Old 06-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

bad bad boys! now you'ev read about my sloppy bj, you are suppose to post about your ideal blowjob, now get to it or i'll not make a thread about my ideal throat fuck...
Old 06-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

RobbyPants will become famous soon enough

Well, I've never given one, so I'd probably just start with what I like, which is not too far off from what you described. Start with the balls, massage the taint. Maybe lick the ass. Then work up to actually sucking the dick.
Old 06-25-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

aussie ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
bad bad boys! now you'ev read about my sloppy bj, you are suppose to post about your ideal blowjob, now get to it or i'll not make a thread about my ideal throat fuck...
ok here goes, and i must admit, you have swayed my way of thinking a lot, and bad boy ? yes well maybe i am ! now i have this mental pic of you anna, and i want you for some reason in fishnets, definately bright red lippy, and i want to feel your breath on my neck, blowing in my ear, with you allowing me to finger your hole, slowly at first, then with some lube a little quicker, let me kiss your neck , then taste your lips and tongue for a little while,,i want you to feel my cock under my jeans, starting to slowly feel me, then rub me quite hard before tearing my jeans off, you take my bursting cock in your lips, stopping occaisionally for a hard pash, maybe letting me lick you, then you suck me till i blow anna,,i want you, mmm
Old 06-25-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sabrina is on a distinguished road

hmmm i hope this thread fills up...i could use some tips on giving blowjobs.
Old 07-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I didn't give my first blowjob until I was in my mid forties! yeah, I know I'm a late bloomer but I've more than been making up for lost time. I discovered that I was a big black cock slut about a year ago. My male friend in the photo is Cedric. When this photo was taken he has just completed three weeks of working off shore and hadn't jerked off the whole time he was gone. I inhaled his 8" cock and he came in less than five minutes. I could have nearly filled a shot glass with all the man juice that shot from his pee hole. Of course I swallowed every drop!

Melissa
Attached Thumbnails
melbad2.jpg  
Old 07-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
I didn't give my first blowjob until I was in my mid forties! yeah, I know I'm a late bloomer but I've more than been making up for lost time. I discovered that I was a big black cock slut about a year ago. My male friend in the photo is Cedric. When this photo was taken he has just completed three weeks of working off shore and hadn't jerked off the whole time he was gone. I inhaled his 8" cock and he came in less than five minutes. I could have nearly filled a shot glass with all the man juice that shot from his pee hole. Of course I swallowed every drop!

Melissa
ooh love the pic hun, I'm a total slut for black men too, I love a big black cock,
Old 07-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice

Quote:
ooh love the pic hun, I'm a total slut for black men too, I love a big black cock,
Thanks! I will have some more to post soon!

Cheers!

Melissa
Old 07-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

I usually have two preferred positions for giving head and it depends on my mood whether I want to do one method or the other.

Most often I prefer crouched, back upright, on my feet (or heels), while the guy stands over me and go at it. In this position my BJs are more slow going and so I suck him off usually starting off with sucking the head and then with my super long tongue, licking down the shaft and getting it all wet. If he isn't hard at first I start off with my hands and jerk it until he is hard because I hate sucking a limp dick. Once it's hard I'll start using my mouth. Anyway so I start off slow, warming up. I have a sensitive gag reflex so I start off slower. Once the cock is good and slippery I start moving faster and go deeper each time I go back and forth and in a bit I'll start deep throating it. I'll go down deep and hold it for a few seconds and then back off. It's harder to throat it if the guy is really really hard, which is usually the case (they really enjoy my BJ's I guess). So I like doing alot of deep throating and use my tongue alot. It's super long so I'll be deep throating the cock and then stretch my tongue out to lick the balls (only if they are not hairy cuz pubes are nasty ass). After a bit of sucking I'll lick and suck the balls, like I said, only if they aren't hairy and then continue cock sucking. Sometimes I'll use my hand to jerk it as I suck it simultaneously or I'll stop sucking and use both hands to jerk it, or jerk it and lick all around. Sometimes the guy will take his dick and rub it on my lips and face or smack me with it, which is hot. If he wants to be more hardcore with the blow job, I tell him to grab my hair and hold my jaw open while he thrusts in and out fast, deep and hard and get a good face fucking going, but it's not the best position for a really good face fucking. When it's time for him to cum, I prefer him to pull out and cum all over my face and then take his dick, smear it all over and then suck the last of the cum out of his dick.

The other method is if I'm in the mood for a good face fucking where I'll lay on a bed, on my back and hang my head off the end of the bed with my mouth open. The position makes a fairly good straight line from the mouth to down the throat so the cock can just slide in and out. So the guy inserts and I warm up, getting the dick all wet and slippery and from there he starts thrusting in and out, fucking my face as if it was my ass, getting a good deep throat going. He can be fast and deep but in this position you just need to know the limits so he don't break your neck. The mucus stuff in the throat usually comes up which makes it really well lubed up and makes the throating easier. In the end he slides his dick in deep and cums straight down my throat.

In either position I am capable of cumming without touching my wiener just because I enjoy it so much.

Old 07-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

yummy, very sexy Kaiti, when I get throat fucked I like to do it like your second position, definitely the best for a throat fuck. I love when it gets really sloppy with the thick throat spit, it gets me really horny and into it when it goes all over my face, I like it messy.
Old 07-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yummy, very sexy Kaiti, when I get throat fucked I like to do it like your second position, definitely the best for a throat fuck. I love when it gets really sloppy with the thick throat spit, it gets me really horny and into it when it goes all over my face, I like it messy.
Yes, I love that part too when I gag and choke up the spit and it all drools down my face. Messy Messy Messy!
Old 07-21-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Suckslut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post

Melissa
That looks yummy!
Old 07-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKaiti View Post
I usually have two preferred positions for giving head and it depends on my mood whether I want to do one method or the other.

Most often I prefer crouched, back upright, on my feet (or heels), while the guy stands over me and go at it. In this position my BJs are more slow going and so I suck him off usually starting off with sucking the head and then with my super long tongue, licking down the shaft and getting it all wet. If he isn't hard at first I start off with my hands and jerk it until he is hard because I hate sucking a limp dick. Once it's hard I'll start using my mouth. Anyway so I start off slow, warming up. I have a sensitive gag reflex so I start off slower. Once the cock is good and slippery I start moving faster and go deeper each time I go back and forth and in a bit I'll start deep throating it. I'll go down deep and hold it for a few seconds and then back off. It's harder to throat it if the guy is really really hard, which is usually the case (they really enjoy my BJ's I guess). So I like doing alot of deep throating and use my tongue alot. It's super long so I'll be deep throating the cock and then stretch my tongue out to lick the balls (only if they are not hairy cuz pubes are nasty ass). After a bit of sucking I'll lick and suck the balls, like I said, only if they aren't hairy and then continue cock sucking. Sometimes I'll use my hand to jerk it as I suck it simultaneously or I'll stop sucking and use both hands to jerk it, or jerk it and lick all around. Sometimes the guy will take his dick and rub it on my lips and face or smack me with it, which is hot. If he wants to be more hardcore with the blow job, I tell him to grab my hair and hold my jaw open while he thrusts in and out fast, deep and hard and get a good face fucking going, but it's not the best position for a really good face fucking. When it's time for him to cum, I prefer him to pull out and cum all over my face and then take his dick, smear it all over and then suck the last of the cum out of his dick.

The other method is if I'm in the mood for a good face fucking where I'll lay on a bed, on my back and hang my head off the end of the bed with my mouth open. The position makes a fairly good straight line from the mouth to down the throat so the cock can just slide in and out. So the guy inserts and I warm up, getting the dick all wet and slippery and from there he starts thrusting in and out, fucking my face as if it was my ass, getting a good deep throat going. He can be fast and deep but in this position you just need to know the limits so he don't break your neck. The mucus stuff in the throat usually comes up which makes it really well lubed up and makes the throating easier. In the end he slides his dick in deep and cums straight down my throat.

In either position I am capable of cumming without touching my wiener just because I enjoy it so much.

My friend Cedric return from "off shore" this week and arrived at my place as usual with a twelve pack of Heineken and his balls ready to burst with cum! I thought we would try something different and we went with Anna and KittyKait's face fucking technique. I laid on the bed wearing only and underwire bra and fishnets and leaned my head back so that he could stand above me and ease his thick brown cock into my mouth and throat. The result was incredible. The angle of my mouth and throat enabled Cedric to get maximum penetration. When Cedric began to cum he pushed his cock deep in my throat and I barely tasted his thick pearly white man juice before swallowing every drop! The sensation of him sliding his cock in and out of my throat made me gag a few times but he got the hang of it and we both found something new for our sexual repetoire. I tried to get a photo of us but the auto on my camera kept screwing up during that session. Ya'll will have to settle for the attached of me sucking him off early this morning in a more traditional position. Yes, that is a dog collar I am wearing!
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Demonic shemale licker is on a distinguished road

For a ladyboy i want to dominate as i give her a bj, if it's a man i just want him to mouthfuck me as he pleases.
Old 07-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

terminator691980 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I'll go first...

I wud love to get a BJ from you...mmmmm