Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trapdyoungtg is on a distinguished road
Default Massachusetts : Looking for a good place to meet people

Do you know of any good areas or places in MA, USA to meet people?
Somewhere safe and except able for my type.
Also just for some mental notes Im:
I am 25
5'9"
150 Lbs
hips are 32
waist 28 corseted 24
chest 34
bust 36
Old 04-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapdyoungtg View Post
Do you know of any good areas or places in MA, USA to meet people?
I assume you are looking for trans-friendly places. Mostly, this means bars and clubs. Since you are on Cape Cod, your closest place would be Pilgrim House in Provincetown. In boston, Jacques is a famous trans bar. Friend's Landing in Haverhill, in Northeast Massachusetts, has a trans night.

Club Femme was holding big dances at Indian Meadows Country Club in Westborough but has had to leave there, and is still looking for a location (at least I think so). Join their Yahoo Group to keep up with the plans. The Midway Caf? in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood of Boston works, too.

If you're the activist type, get involved with the Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition and you'll meet lots of people ... and not in a "meat market" situation. This provides a chance to make a different kind of connection with people, and see where it leads.

If you're looking for a companion to go to Jacques in Boston some night, send me a PM. It can be rough for a young girl to go unaccompanied, and perhaps I could provide some "protection."
Old 04-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

clanman will become famous soon enough
Default Sure Do

Good Place In Boston -jauques- Would Love To Meet You- Am Tall Dark & Handsome Know How To Treat A Lady-pic On Request- i live on the cape also
Michael

Last edited by clanman; 04-19-2011 at 02:08 PM. Reason: place
Old 07-08-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gurged59 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If you make it down to NYC, I could suggest a few places where we could meet...