Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light
Default Turds that got stuck in the bowl...

Here's a thread we can all enjoy. Lets all put forward our candidates for the biggest piece of human waste ever to get jammed in the waste pipe of society...

My candidate is Janice Raymond.

The 'woman'* who coined the word shemale with her 'book'? The Transsexual Empire: the making of the she-male. She is possibly the most rabid trans hater on the planet, labelling transwomen as 'male to constructed female' and insisting all transwomen are really men.
In her sick mind, all transwomen are men that are 'raping female bodies' and that the whole thing is a dastardly plot by the patriarchy to invade women's spaces and steal female identity. She takes time out from bashing transgendered people as a group to launch personal attacks on individual transwomen. All in all she just spews hate like a dog vomiting in the gutter, she has been providing a 'feminist' cover for transphobic abuse and encouraging abuse for 30 year and isn't stopping any time soon. Naturally all her abuse is directed at transwomen not transmen, in the time honoured tradition of misogyny. All in all, a horrible person.

And that's why I'm nominating Janice Raymond as the biggest turd that got stuck in the bowl.

* not sure gender roles can be used for lumps of floating faecal matter...
? not sure the word 'book' applies to wads of bile-soaked used toilet paper.

Now lets hear your nomination for the biggest piece of shit ever to be mistaken for a human being...
Old 06-30-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lost999 is on a distinguished road

Fuck them all, politicans dont give a damn about the people they represent they see themselves as an elite part of society. They are all self serving bastards and bitches. They line their pockets with the tax payers money and cash from special intrest and corperate coffers. They had their own agendas and if it is the same as the people then thats fine if not fuck the little person they will push it through anyways! I say revolt now!
Old 07-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

its all a show for us no matter what country or what supposed "party" they are all in in for them selfs and the corporations... We are just all 2 dumb to figure that out.... THe best thing you can do in any election is vote for the 3 or 4 guys from the party you never heard of stuff might acually get done
Old 07-08-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

justforKicks can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost999 View Post
Fuck them all, politicans dont give a damn about the people they represent they see themselves as an elite part of society. They are all self serving bastards and bitches. They line their pockets with the tax payers money and cash from special intrest and corperate coffers. They had their own agendas and if it is the same as the people then thats fine if not fuck the little person they will push it through anyways! I say revolt now!
i agree.but without capitilasm you wouldnt have the pleasures of the american modern society.heres my shred of philosophy:technicaly the modern man has no purpose on this earth besides raping its beauty,we do nothing for her but suck the life out of her like parasites.we are not in the natrual chain of nature!we do not feed the life cycle!so either rebel agaisnt the man and (kill his followers and burn his skyscrapers like you suggested)or shut up and have fun .i mean if a pig or butterfly was given the human intilect or even a minor fraction of it he or she or it would strive for the advancment of its people and in doing so kill all others.so fuck it lets party until we have to pay for the murder we have all commited :D