Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SwedishTsGirl is on a distinguished road
Default About male features among shemales

In pics of shemales/TS girls u often see more or less at least some masculine features in the body and faces of the girls..how disturbing do u guys consider that to be? I know, as the fashionfreak I am, that nothing makes a woman so extremly feminine as wearing some male clothing..it brings the feminity up to surfuce so to speak. I look very cute and feminine myself..but of cuz if u KNOW I am ts-girl and look very dudese u would find some very small male features..but they are very small..and I (thats MY opion)think that fact makes me even more attractive as a shemale...many get turned on by the fact knowing I am a mix of two worlds, not only cuz the fact I have my penis still intact..but also that I have a hint of male features left all over me althought still extremly feminine.

Last edited by SwedishTsGirl; 02-17-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTsGirl View Post
In pics of shemales/TS girls u often see more or less at least some masculine features in the body and faces of the girls..how disturbing do u guys consider that to be? I know, as fashionfreak I am, that nothing makes a woman so extremly feminine as wear some male clothing..it brings the feminity up to surfuce so to speak. I look very cute and feminine myself..but of cuz if u KNOW I am Ts-girl and look very dudese u would find some very small male features..but they are very small..and I (thats MY opion)think that fact makes me even more attractive as a shemale...many get turned on by the fact knowing I am a mix of two worlds.
I reject the word "disturbing" completely. I have come to realize that mong the trans models I find most attractive there are many in whose faces I can still see some of the "male." I am hesitant about explaining this because I do not believe they were ever men, but rather women trapped in male bodies. However -- and I cannot, of course, speak for anyone else -- when I look at Luana Araujo, Kalena Rios, or any number of trans models I find particularly sexy, arousing, and appealing, I see some "male-ness" in their faces. I admit that this must be part of the physical attraction of these women, for me.

So, from a purely physical attraction perspective, that "mix of two worlds" you mention seems to make a difference for me, in some cases. In terms of other attraction, such as of the love variety, I don't think it matters at all.
Old 02-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
So, from a purely physical attraction perspective, that "mix of two worlds" you mention seems to make a difference for me, in some cases. In terms of other attraction, such as of the love variety, I don't think it matters at all.
It makes sence if that would be the case for most of the shemale admirers..you all love the femininity of us shemales combine with A HINT of "male-ness" (exept between the legs, that part could be very male I guess )
Old 02-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
It makes sence if that would be the case for most of the shemale admirers..you all love the femininity of us shemales combine with A HINT of "male-ness" (exept between the legs, that part could be very male I guess )
I just want to make clear that the generalization about "most of the shemale admirers" is yours, not something I wrote. I can only explain for myself. I think from reading posts on this site over a couple of years that there are plenty of "shemale admirers" who ONLY are attracted to the most feminine-looking (and indiscernibly "male") Asians, for example.

Last edited by smc; 02-17-2011 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Syntax fix.
Old 02-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

RobbyPants will become famous soon enough

I don't have a solid, consistent answer. When I was younger, I used to think that I avoided "masculine" features and saw them as unattractive, but I've noticed over time that that's simply not true. I've found many of these women very attractive, and found others who are more "feminine" less attractive.

As with any type of woman, I have a real hard time quantifying what exactly it is that makes me find one attractive and another not. There are some that "objectively" seem like they should be more attractive (as in your average guy would probably consider them attractive), but I don't always find them attractive.

Eye of the beholder, I guess.
Old 02-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK

It isn't always simply the penis dangling temptingly between TS legs that is the be-all and end-all with regards to attraction towards TSs. The masculinity, most often subtle, but sometimes obvious, is a very attractive aspect of some TS girls. I speak on behalf of myself here anyway.
Old 02-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousMattUK View Post
It The masculinity, most often subtle, but sometimes obvious, is a very attractive aspect of some TS girls. I speak on behalf of myself here anyway.
Well..something of the male-ness in the shemale appereance must be very attractive..otherwise..well..why not stuck to gg-girls?
Old 02-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well..something of the male-ness in the shemale appereance must be very attractive..otherwise..well..why not stuck to gg-girls?
"Masculine" features which often t-girls have ARE very attractive. I agree. I wouldn't personally want to narrow my mind down to an extent where I could only appreciate GGs.
Old 02-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jennifersusan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In pics of shemales/TS girls u often see more or less at least some masculine features in the body and faces of the girls..how disturbing do u guys consider that to be? I know, as the fashionfreak I am, that nothing makes a woman so extremly feminine as wearing some male clothing..it brings the feminity up to surfuce so to speak. I look very cute and feminine myself..but of cuz if u KNOW I am ts-girl and look very dudese u would find some very small male features..but they are very small..and I (thats MY opion)think that fact makes me even more attractive as a shemale...many get turned on by the fact knowing I am a mix of two worlds, not only cuz the fact I have my penis still intact..but also that I have a hint of male features left all over me althought still extremly feminine.
I find that I prefer to look past any male or non-male features and look at our femininity. I think we try harder to be lady-like in our mannerisms and behaviors, and I think that makes us more attractive. KISSES....
Old 02-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifersusan View Post
I find that I prefer to look past any male or non-male features and look at our femininity. I think we try harder to be lady-like in our mannerisms and behaviors, and I think that makes us more attractive. KISSES....
I'm not an expert but topics like these often simply throw a blanket cover over all TGs. Each individual is different and each individual varies. Different TGs have different elements about their physical appearance which are attractive. It is exactly the same with males and females i.e. we all have features which some will find attractive.
Old 02-18-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lycanthropunk is on a distinguished road

Jeez, I like a degree of "maleness" in gg's, let alone t-girls! I prefer flat chests to big breasts, I like muscular legs, I have a real thing for hirsuteness (the hairier, the better!) and I prefer smaller, thinner lips to full, pouty ones, and this is with genetic women, so male features on a t-girl is definitely part of the attraction for me. But to be fair, I'm definitely a lot more "gay" than a lot of my fellow t-girl lovers here!
Old 02-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Most ts admirers love the female softness of the shemales..but just some light hints of male-ness is the "cream of the pie"..that at least my impression.
Old 02-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

I don't have a problem being "the man around the house" since there is no man in the house. I have to work on being the woman in the home. If something moves and isn't supposed to, I've got the duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, I break out the WD40.
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

I think a lot of girls when they start to transition often look at themselves too harshly. Then they sometimes go to far with surgeries to correct imperfections that only they see. I am thinking about a few that had FFS for things that most people wouldn't have noticed. Look around at women that aren't models, you'll see all sorts of things that are variable. I know lots of women with hard jaw lines, big chins, perhaps a different nose than what some think is perfect. Very few of them get any surgery to change. I think it's a self confidence issue, when one is concerned with not being seen as male then one is more likely to want to change these percieved imperfections. Sure it would be nice to have the perfectly female face, but most GG don't have a perfect one either. I hate to see a girl that is already lovely spend a ton of money and endure a ton of pain to change something that 95% of people don't really notice.

And thinking about that, some of the women considered hot actually have some of those things too... Think about Angelina Jolie's jawline/chin, I mean you can definately see the resemblance to her dad.
Old 03-07-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

whazizname is on a distinguished road

I know that I'm late to this conversation...; but let me throw in my 2 cents...

I'm visually attracted to "girlish men" & "boyish women"; however, visual attraction is not enough for me to be sexually attracted.

I've photographed/ videotaped many people of all types, and I can't really remember any that didn't have some 'balance' of masculine and feminine features/characteristics.

So..., uhhh...; what was the question...?
:D
Old 03-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
I don't have a problem being "the man around the house" since there is no man in the house. I have to work on being the woman in the home. If something moves and isn't supposed to, I've got the duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, I break out the WD40.
In the good ol days, it used to be bailing wire and Vaseline.
Old 03-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Is it wrong that I saw the thread title and all that came to mind was "Penises?"
Old 03-08-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

whazizname is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Is it wrong that I saw the thread title and all that came to mind was "Penises?"
I dunno...; let's see the penises that came to mind...
Old 03-24-2011
A Tlady

LadyAngela is on a distinguished road

My man likes it that I am a very feminine transwoman, who looks like a beautiful feminine genetic woman. I look that way because of my facial feminization surgery, and the estrogen and anti-androgens I am taking, which have feminized my body. I believe that most men who like pre-op transwomen usually want them to be feminine transwomen.

Last edited by LadyAngela; 03-24-2011 at 01:42 AM.
Old 03-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAngela View Post
My man likes it that I am a very feminine transwoman, who looks like a beautiful feminine genetic woman. I look that way because of my facial feminization surgery, and the estrogen and anti-androgens I am taking, which have feminized my body. I believe that most men who like pre-op transwomen usually want them to be feminine transwomen.
Congratulations to you and your man. I hope you two are happy living together.
Old 03-24-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jigenbakuda is on a distinguished road

Well first off keep in mind that some genetic women have "masculine" features... and it doesn't mean that they are unattractive... so keep that in mind as you read my comment.

I like what I like, and what I like in another person changes from person to person. I could hate a chin on one person and love that same chin on another person. It all depends on the whole package.

But I like very curvy bbw / chubby genetic women, but I prefer transgendered ladies to be thinner. I like hips in both types of ladies, but outside of those 2 things, my interests are random, lol.

I have attached some masculine looking women that are attractive
We have franky from skins and jasline from america's next top model.
Attached Thumbnails
skinny-jaslene-gonzalez-modelling-in-a-bikini.jpg   tumblr_li9qmkgfSO1qdv1lo.jpg  
Old 03-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
That's spot on!

But to confuse matters a bit more, for me, at least, her "male-features" are no longer masculine but become part of her femininity... her penis for example is no longer that of a man but part of her unique femininity as a trans*woman.

The point is that nobody knows how to explain our individual sexual orientations - neurological science is most like much closer to understand gender identification (i.e. why are some born transsexual) than sexual orientation. We seem to understand hetero, bi, and homo, so we tend to want to explain sexual orientation within this accepted framework. So when a guy exclaims his love for cock and femininity at the same time, well, then people gets a little confused... :-)

But again, you nailed it pretty much in your statement above :-)

Best wishes!
Old 03-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

And to continue...

The point in understanding all this, I guess, is to get a common idea of the attributes that define femininity/masculinity. For me it would be face, body shape and movements. Genitalia have no real influence on my perception of gender - or do they still, but I just don't know that they do?

I've been an out-of-the-closet gynemimetophile (trans*lover) for the past six years and am still pondering the nature of my attraction to trans*women :-)

Quite often, people will obviously ask me if I'm gay, and my reply - that by the way doesn't help them much - usually is: No, I don't think so as I'm not attracted to masculinity. I just adore my woman with her hard-on...
Old 03-25-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

peterblack is on a distinguished road

First of all, I regard m2f ts as woman. Now you do have gender women who look more men than woman.
Myself I'm attracked to women, what attrackts me towards a shemale is her femininity. The way she moves, smiles, talks... As to features, it all depends on the person I guess. I've been attracked to shemales who have some male features, but when you look at her, she is all woman. (hope I make sense here)
Old 03-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I think most of us are with you on this one.

Welcome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterblack View Post
First of all, I regard m2f ts as woman. Now you do have gender women who look more men than woman.
Myself I'm attracked to women, what attrackts me towards a shemale is her femininity. The way she moves, smiles, talks... As to features, it all depends on the person I guess. I've been attracked to shemales who have some male features, but when you look at her, she is all woman. (hope I make sense here)