Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-16-2011
Mr. Grooby

seanchai will become famous soon enough
Default Shemale Japan Disaster Relief

Until further notice, all profits from Shemale Japan will be donated to the Japanese relief effort.

As the disaster continues to develop on media outlets around the world and most of us are unable to help, we hope these donations can be put to good use into rebuilding the Japanese people's lives who have been affected.

Our thoughts are with you at this time.

Steven Grooby
CEO
Grooby Productions

http://www.shemale-japan.com

Last edited by seanchai; 03-16-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old 03-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
Until further notice, all profits from Shemale Japan will be donated to the Japanese relief effort.
That is a very noble gesture. Thank you for doing it.

How are the funds being donated? To the Red Cross? Some other means?

My beloved Boston Red Sox are also donating to Japan relief. The Red Sox Foundation has already given several million dollars, and now our two Japanese pitchers are making a direct appeal. As was written on the Red Sox nation blog:
In light of the events in Japan over the past days, baseball events took a back-seat this week to the crisis facing the home country of Daisuke Matsuzaka, Hideki Okajima, and many other Sox Minor Leaguers and members of the Red Sox staff. Yes, it was great to see Dice-K pitch well yesterday, but to me, the biggest moment in camp this week came in a very rare and touching video, featuring Daisuke and Okajima. I can't ever remember seeing video of either player speaking in English and you can't watch this video and not feel the sincerity and gravity of their concern as they struggle through the insecurities of their second language to make their impassioned plea for help.
I recommend watching the video. Hideki Okajima has not even taken English lessons since coming to pitch in Boston. You can sense the gravity of the situation just in watching these two men's eyes -- even Okajima's as he tries to read cue cards.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/video/p...2095-192236648