Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-21-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Shemale Domination

I think an active, dominating ladyboy is the best thing in the world, especially if she's got a huge cock. I'm so happy when my girlfriend, a brazilian shemale, fuck me in the ass !
Female domination is ridiculous because women havent'got a cock and they have to use a strap-on dildo ... i find this a pathetic imitation.
Only girls equipped with a REALLY cock can be genuine mistress !
I want be the sexual-toy of my girlfriend. She fucks me in the mouth and in the ass with a real, huge cock and i'm her bitch: this is real domination.
Women don't deserve our veneration: they are so ordinary ! Shemales are Goddesses and i'm happy to serve and adore they !
I'd like debating with someone who loves shemale domination...
Old 07-21-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Wish i was in your shoes, some of the time.
I dream of being dominated by a gorgeous shemale, i agree this is a big turn on. if i had a shemale gf i would love her to fuck my ass and mouth and spunk all over me and dominate me, but i would like to take control every now and then.
after all part of what makes girls so attractive, is their submissiveness, vulnerability, empathy and tenderness, i would miss this being totally dominated.
also i disagree with you that women are so ordinary, at their best they are loving, supportive, affectionate, beautiful and very sexy.
their just missing one thing, a big cock to play with.
this for me is why she-males are very attractive.
thou i expect they loose out on the feminine side of things.
i have a video of a beautiful hermaphrodite she is very feminine, very sexy, great bod. looks and acts just like a girl in every way, she is a girl she has a lovely pussy but she has a lovely fat cock between her legs as well.
she's very tender and submissive but also likes to dominate her man sometimes with her wonderful fat cock, this is my favorite video ever, this would probably be my ideal woman.

Last edited by tlover; 07-21-2007 at 04:11 PM.
Old 07-21-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

orion_pax has a little shameless behaviour in the past

There's a site called TS Seduction, I haven't joined but I've picked up some of their freebie video's here and there on the net and they are full of shemales fucking the hell out of guys and really dominating them, and I've gotta say they are a real turn on!

Old 07-22-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default About women and shemales

OK,TSL, I loved women too ... but then i knew shemales. I think women can be beauty and clever, but never so fascinating and sexy like ladyboys.
I find them ordinary because they are only a half of the human nature.
They are imperfect and incomplete, and not divine at all.
Shemales are perfect and complete; and this make them divine !
She are goddesses because they simbolize the mythical "coniunctio oppositorum", a divine attribute ... So, i adore them and want to be slave of my young panther !
Excuse me if my english is so defective ... i'm an autodidact
Old 07-22-2007
She-cock inspector

Huh?
There seems to be a fair amount of mythical worship and religious guilt things going on in your love of shemales. I think that's quite unusual for most of us.
Don't get me wrong i'm not having a go - whatever floats your boat.
But personally i don't think you can never call girls ordinary, and shemales, if we are honest, when it comes down to it are dressed up men with implants, divine goddesses for me no, but some are extremely attractive and exciting to behold, a big turn on.
Having said that I'm not lucky enough to know any shemales and you do, maybe that's because of your devotion and worship for them there attracted to you, after all they are human beings with feelings and a need for acceptance not just sex, most of us shemale lovers probably forget that, so will never get one unless we pay.
I can understand the thought of being with a shemale is all wrong, very naughty, that's part of the appeal for me to, but the main thing for me is the sight of a beautiful sexy girl with a big hard cock between her legs, the thought that she is going to give you the hardest fucking of your life.
I think that is what gets most of us going here, the visual appeal along with the sexual taboo.
Then again maybe I'm talking crap?

Last edited by tlover; 07-22-2007 at 10:13 AM.
Old 07-22-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Are you sure that shemales are only "dressed up men with implants ?"
I think they are spiritually hermaphrodites. Why they dress up and bring implants ? It's their nature that press them to do some things. Shemales are androgynous in the soul, and androgynous are divine. Let me adore them as goddesses ... because they ARE goddesses !!

Last edited by eliogabalo; 07-22-2007 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-22-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

First Ladyboy I had was in Thailand[ no surprise, I love em]
Took her and 2 of her friend's to the room, we had a great time!
Her friend's left after about 2 hour's, but she stayed! I wondered what was next? I found out soon enough, she informed me, she wanted to fuck me!
I'd never been fucked before, but she did'nt care, she was horny!

I found out what it was like to be dominated, she made all the rule's
and I loved it! Still visit her evry time I go back! PS. Going back in 2 month's! :D
Old 07-23-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
Are you sure that shemales are only "dressed up men with implants ?"
I think they are spiritually hermaphrodites. Why they dress up and bring implants ? It's their nature that press them to do some things. Shemales are androgynous in the soul, and androgynous are divine. Let me adore them as goddesses ... because they ARE goddesses !!
I'm not sure they are spiritually hermaphrodites.
I think they feel thay are more mentally women than men, and want to live as women, so thay become women as far as thay can, some keeping their cock only because -
1 Fear they will loose alot of sensation after having reconstruction, this happens.
2. Scars.
3. Building a pussy is not very successful, dryness etc.
4. It looks fake.

You seem to be a very deep thinker balo, spirituality, mysticism, and romantic ideal, are all part of your make up, you get a lot out of it in your love of shemales, and good luck to you, enjoy your shemales as goddesses, i envy that ability.
I wish i had some of your mindset.
I tend to be more of a practical thinker, as you can probably tell, a bit boring really!
I tend to think too much with my cock as well!
Old 07-23-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A philosopher said to Plato: "I see the horse, but not the archetype of the horse". Plato answered: "You havent the eyes to see it"

My girlfriend is a shemale and is very happy having a huge cock. She is proud to be male AND female. And she's very "real"...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 07-24-2007 at 12:10 AM.
Old 07-24-2007
She-cock inspector

balo - my little brain always hurts after reading your posts.

I think your girlfriend maybe in the minority of shemales, but what do i know, i haven't met any, just read about them and look at pics etc.
your a very lucky guy balo, having a girlfriend with a huge cock like that.
wish my girl had a big fat throbber to fuck me with.

perhaps you can tell us some of your sexual adventures -in detail, with her that would be interesting to hear.
Old 07-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My Luiza is happy because i don't look at her like a sexual thing. I never loved a woman so as i love her. My sexual adventures ? When you love a person you're very hot and passionate, and the sex is wonderful...
You see, i need a goddess to adore ( it's my nature); so i'm very passive and submissive and she's very active and dominating.
I think many shemales are narcissist and enjoy the adoration of the males. And who can blame their ? Males and females are both incomplete; shemales are complete and that's because i find their divine ...
You think i'm a dreamer but the men always dream the completeness and the perfection. Shemales remember me of a happy lost world, when males und females formed a unity.

Last edited by eliogabalo; 07-24-2007 at 06:59 AM.
Old 07-24-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_lover can only hope to improve

Or can you show us a pic of you and your miss?
Old 07-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sunday i'll make a photo feature dedicated to her. If she wants, i can show it in the net ...
Old 07-24-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_lover can only hope to improve

Sounds great. Thank you.
Old 07-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Waiting for Luiza i show you a photo which i found in the net.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Attached Thumbnails
6.jpg  

Last edited by eliogabalo; 07-24-2007 at 07:58 AM.
Old 07-25-2007
deleted

I don't think most TS's are spiritual goddesses or any of that stuff. Yes, they are sexy as hell, but that does not make them goddesses. I also found out that upon meeting many TS's, that many of them are the most immature, self serving, narcissistic , shallow people I have ever met. Take the personality of the stereotypical effeminate gay man, throw out the humor, and you get a shemales' personality in MANY cases.
Old 07-25-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think the shemales you knew where women dressed up as ladyboys !
What you say is incredible. All the shemales i knew had a lot of sense of humour. They are wizzy and autoironic ... very very nice also as friends.
If you don't see the divine beauty of shemales i can only feel sorry for you.
Old 08-20-2007

god damn all of you have amazing lives... i wish i could go to foreign countries and do things like that, but i've never met a shemale in my life.. hell i'm still a virgin.. but after reading alot of these posts i'm starting to want my soulmate to be a ladyboy instead of a female as i have always thought i would want. females are great, but many of them where i live (los angeles) are fucking bitches and mean as hell.

unfortunately i still have a few years to go until i can actually do what i want, because i know i'm younger than everyone here.

i think the place i would most like to go for ladyboys is the philipines, maybe even find someone i can care about there.

but i do believe what you said about how some ladyboys are plain, dumb ect ect, but i'm sure that there are some out there that are great people.
Old 08-26-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I agree - nothing hotter than a shemale in her tight PVC-gear doing her thing :-) She is the one to worship! I'm tempted to post some pics here of my fiancee... but better get Her permission first or I could be in for some serious punishment
Old 08-28-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

asian_ladyboy_lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Wish i was in your shoes, some of the time.
I dream of being dominated by a gorgeous shemale, i agree this is a big turn on. if i had a shemale gf i would love her to fuck my ass and mouth and spunk all over me and dominate me, but i would like to take control every now and then.
after all part of what makes girls so attractive, is their submissiveness, vulnerability, empathy and tenderness, i would miss this being totally dominated.
also i disagree with you that women are so ordinary, at their best they are loving, supportive, affectionate, beautiful and very sexy.
their just missing one thing, a big cock to play with.
this for me is why she-males are very attractive.
thou i expect they loose out on the feminine side of things.
i have a video of a beautiful hermaphrodite she is very feminine, very sexy, great bod. looks and acts just like a girl in every way, she is a girl she has a lovely pussy but she has a lovely fat cock between her legs as well.
she's very tender and submissive but also likes to dominate her man sometimes with her wonderful fat cock, this is my favorite video ever, this would probably be my ideal woman.
I'd have to agree with TS_Lover, i love everything about a woman EXCEPT their relationship drama (although it is sometimes fun) and lack of a hard cock, which is what I miss most, I'd love to see a hard cock cum. Women are very interesting though
Old 08-28-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This discussion about women makes me curious. When i read t-lover's answer i was very surprised. Submissiveness ? Vulnerability ? EMPATHY ????? TENDERNESS ????? What sort of women did you know ? All the women i knew were totally lacking of these qualities. In women i always found theatricality, hysteria, superficiality and a devastating unreliability. I'm not a sociologist, but i think many men are attracted by shemales because they have the sweetness and the femininity that in women, these days, is very hard to find.
I consider as a big luck the fact that i feel attracted only by ladyboys and love the cock so much. Hard times for the pussy-addicted !

Last edited by eliogabalo; 08-28-2007 at 06:48 AM.
Old 08-28-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
This discussion about women makes me curious. When i read t-lovers' answer i was very surprised. Submissiveness ? Vulnerability ? EMPATHY ????? TENDERNESS ????? What sort of women did you know ? All the women i knew were totally lacking of these qualities. In women i always found theatricality, hysteria, superficiality and a devastating unreliability. I'm not a sociologist, but i think many men are attracted by shemales because they have the sweetness and the femininity that in women, these days, is very hard to find.
I consider as a big luck the fact that i feel attracted only by ladyboys and love the cock so much. Hard times for the girls-lovers !
Elio, I think you may have been unlucky in your relationships with women, some are horrors i know but most I've met possess at least some of thees good quality's,
The girl I'm with now and have been for 15 years possesses most of these qualities, her main problem is she is too possessive (and she dosen't have a cock).
I have lost some good Friends because of this, but hey, nobody's perfect least of all me.
Old 08-28-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Guys, let's be fair and square... genetic women can be fine.

Anyways, I don't have a transsexual girlfriend because I dislike or am tired of genetic girls. I have her because she is the gorgeous woman of my life.

I admire the transsexual mindset - and the courage it demands to be who you really are.

Simple really!
Old 08-28-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Perhaps i'm a bit prejudiced against women ... but my judgment is based also on the experience and, above all, on the comparison between girls and shemales. Ladyboys are so feminine that i often wonder who are the real females. Shemales are simply superior. They are so sweet and sexy that, paradoxically, the cock becomes a part of their femininity. And the joy to be fucked by the girl wich you love is indescribable.
Old 08-28-2007
She-cock inspector

Elio have you had many experiences with women?
Old 08-28-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes, but only between 18 and 25. They are ALL lunatic or crazy, and totally unreliably. They brought me in the madhouse.
Old 08-28-2007
She-cock inspector

Wow! you must be unlucky with women mate.
Old 08-28-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In fact my "unluck" with women was a big luck. I've found a much bigger love... But are you sure that i was simply "unlucky" ? Oh, excuse me ! I told you: i'm a bit prejudiced against women...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 08-28-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-01-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

apple123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

theres a site about the shemale brides now - that site is amazing - i think there was a post about it on the home page.
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion_pax View Post
There's a site called TS Seduction, I haven't joined but I've picked up some of their freebie video's here and there on the net and they are full of shemales fucking the hell out of guys and really dominating them, and I've gotta say they are a real turn on!

Yeah thats a great site with a lot of sample vids

I found it from shemale and ladyboy porn at www.thehun.com
Old 01-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tjr is on a distinguished road
Default shemales as dommes?

I prefer sheboys or t-gyrls as subs to either domme females or males myself as my fav fantasy. In fact exploring the sub side of myself was why I started wearing womens clothes as well as a form of self defense in this hideous inner-city high school I attended once. I'm hearing that in the new majority black South Africa that the white boys are getting into makeup etc by high school and that's my all time turn-on. Iv'e written and illustrated dozens of stories about it. Small Dutch blonde boys and huge hung jet black Zulus at a 10 to 1 ratio and I imagine myself in the class with damp panties under my short skirt.

However, sometimes I meet a ladyboy more femme and sub than I am cuz I'm not very femme acting and I switch. FYI, I do love women but have always been afraid of them one on one. I think its because I feel they expect me to play a certain role that I know inside I'm not going to be able to do.
Old 01-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauly007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion_pax View Post

I really like TS Seduction. I wish more shemales spoke in english and talked dirty!
Old 01-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
theres a site about the shemale brides now - that site is amazing - i think there was a post about it on the home page.
Yeh that site is amazing too. Some very nice looking girls on there!
Old 01-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_ladyboy_lover View Post
I'd have to agree with TS_Lover, i love everything about a woman EXCEPT their relationship drama (although it is sometimes fun) and lack of a hard cock, which is what I miss most, I'd love to see a hard cock cum. Women are very interesting though
I agree 100%
Old 11-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

b222ster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A philosopher said to Plato: "I see the horse, but not the archetype of the horse". Plato answered: "You havent the eyes to see it"

My girlfriend is a shemale and is very happy having a huge cock. She is proud to be male AND female. And she's very "real"...
Elgo, sorry to interrupt there. I am a big fan of shemales myself, I never got fucked in the ass, because it hurts a lot for me. Even a finger hurts a lot more than you could imagine. Tried lube, lots of lube, creams, soap whatever you can think of, but to no avail, still that pain I cannot endure. Some might call me a sissy, but hey, i just can't bare it.

As to shemales, they are just misplaced women, trapped in male bodies. They cannot be perfect, the shemale cannot be both. It is simply a very beautiful man who happens to be a girl, mind-wise. Anyway the whole thing with women is, they have a uterus man, they can give birth, or to say it philosophically " Women give Life" w/o women we couldn't have had the pleasure of shemales, so a perfect, "divine" or whichever you choose, would be the hermaphrodite, the true Deity of God's creation(like that made any sense)