Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough
Default TS Women and their Prostate

This is my first attempt at asking a question or starting a thread, so please bear with me. I have experience with one trans-sexual woman who I dated for several months. She took moderate amounts / type of female hormones and had several modest surgeries (ie. sm-med breast implants). We became intimate after a couple dates and had a fabulous sex life. WE both enjoyed being a top and/or bottom. When being a bottom, she did experience considerable pleasure from being penetrated anally and having her prostrate touched and stroked.

My question is---is this the case with most trans-sexual women? I realize that some women are strictly tops and want nothing to do with being a bottom, but this is more of a general question. Does taking heavy female hormones affect the prostrate or the pleasurable feelings that a trans-sexual woman may receive when being penetrated? Thanks!
Old 09-26-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Globe009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thumbs up Ladyboy Orgasm

I started dating a t-girl two years ago and right away the sex was amazing. However, we decided to "take it to the next level" and go bareback and thats when I noticed she had what can only amount to an orgasm. I did some research and it is indeed possible for a pre-op ladyboy to have a prostate type of orgasm. When my babe has it..its very intense and she goes two or three times during sex. My ladyboy has been on heavy hormones for a while, but it has not interferred with her ability to have an orgasm. I will say this, the first time she came, was a huge surprise for me! I didnt know a t-girl could do and she claims never to have been penetrated before me. But its the COOLEST thing to see,,,I have had my share of g-girls and I can't really say I was impressed when they orgasm, but my Ladyboy's is awsome! Whats more is when she orgasms and I cum at the same time...simply mind blowing!