Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Post Heroes T.V. Show Opinions ...

I started a thread to talk about Heroes and other related shows. I hope that next season brings it back to greatness. The writers strike messed up the flow of their original scale for the 3rd season and things were changed, maybe season 4 will pull everything into focus ... like an " invisible thread " . So please post away or rant about your fave character or story element.
Old 05-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

JenniferParisFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm curious as to what they're going to do with Hiro, being that his ability is making him sick how he's going to get around that. And I wouldn't be surprised if Sylar came back eventually either.
Old 05-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Well i think that since Arthur Pettreli absorbed all of Hiros power that when baby Matt Parkman touched him only a trace ammount was left and Hiro burned through it... like a car running on fumes. Sylar will eventually return but now that Peter has his powers Peter will subconsciously shapeshift into "Sylar" & start killing to feed his new "hunger". My question is why didn't they just use Claires blood to ressurect Nathan? I mean didn't they use it on Noah when Mohinder shot him in the eye?
Old 05-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I was thinking the exact same thing when that happened. But at the beggining of the season Tim Kring said that if someone died then they're dead, and they aren't coming back. And I never thought about that with Peter, that would be a very interesting twist, but i dont think they'll do that because he technically had Sylar's ability all along until Arthur took his powers away. He got it when he went into the future.
Old 05-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

True, but look at what it did to him. He began to scalp "future" Nathan and then would have scalped his mother if Sylar hadn't TK threw him against the window. Peter can now shapeshift and might have his own identity crisis , just like Sylar went through. I really want Sylars dad to come back , John Glover is a great actor and was underused in this story arc. I thought they might keep up w/ the Star Trek casting and have William Shatner as Sylars dad lol.
Old 05-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lightbulb Aha!

I just had an afterthought. Peters original ability was " empathic mimicry" so before he was only mimicing Sylars ability not acutually having it. But when he injected himself w/ the formula to re-empower himself his ability changed, now he physically absorbs power like his dad ... so now he "has" Sylars ability of " intuitive aptitude/ empathic mimicry" and everything else he picked up.
Old 05-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

The only problem with Sylar's dad comming back is that im pretty sure they killed him off, i can't remember if sylar actually killed him or just let him die. Im waiting for Claude Rains(Invisible Man), Christopher Eccleston, to come back. I always liked his character and he's a great actor too.
Old 05-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Nope Samson Gray is still alive, he has terminal cancer and Sylar wanted him to die slowly so he left him alone. The invisible man was a great character, who was the child he helped hide from the company... is it someone we know or will they be revealed later? They need to stop killing off people and use them more! I liked Daphne and Malcolm Mcdowells Linderman was great.
Old 05-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I don't think that they revealed who the invisible man was hiding yet, and whatever happened to Molly Walker. I wish they wouldn't have killed of Linderman or Adam Monroe either. They provided some backstory to the comapany and other past events. Now all they have is Angela, Noah, and the Invisible man, if they bring him back.
Old 05-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

And now they introduced Alice , Angelas sister. Not really a connection to Primatech but still family. Maybe Arthur will come back later, Pinehearst burned down and maybe the bullet in his head melted and he healed and went back underground.
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Question

And another oddity, Why was future Sylar living in the Bennett house and who could the mother of his son be?
Old 05-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

It could be anyone, maybe even someone "insignificant" as Sylar himself loves to put it. The only problem is that i don't think they can revisit that as that future no longer exists, that we know of. It would still be interesting to know. Right now im in the process of watching all of the episodes, trying to see if there's any loose ends that they could embelish on next season.
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lightbulb

Heres a gaping plot hole, what about Peters irish girlfriend? I mean she got left in Virus future! And maybe that wasn't alternate future Sylars son, his name was Noah... hmmm thats "HRG's" real name so either he was named after HRG or he WAS a de-aged Noah Bennett!! That could explain why they lived in the Bennett house.
Old 06-02-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Whatever happened to Nathan's kids and his wife. And the whole thing about people with "synthetic" abilities and people with "natural" abilities.
Old 06-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sometime when Nathan was in the hospital w/ radhation burns his mom convinced his wife to divorce him. And during season 2 he visited his kids outside their school , on the other side of the fence and a teacher told him he was told not to do this. I assume his wife got sole custody and received a restraining order.
Old 06-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

But nothing after that. I think that the kids could come back later on in the series. With the family history of abilities and all that, but wasn't Nathan one of the "artificial" ones, which could make it more unlikely for the kids to have the genetic marker, although his daughter Claire has abilities, hmmmmm, but maybe she got the genetic marker from her mom.
Old 06-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Good point , but how and why did Matt Parkman become a pre-cog? I know he ate that vision quest poo paste but so did Hiro and when Hiros powers were stolen i think he would have been the logical choice to mysteriously gain precognitive powers.
Old 06-06-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Good point about the pre-cog thing. I was just thinking about Sylar's ability, and technically he can learn powers without having to examine people's brains, like he did with Elle. They never really did anything more with it except for that one time. I'm thinking they might do something with that now that Peter has Sylar's ability.
Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile Empathy

Yeah Sylar can copy powers by forming an empathic bond w/ them. His guilt over bashing Bryan Daviss' head open allowed him to retain telekinesis after he was cured of the Shanti virus but he lost the rest since he scalped them. And recently he used the empathic mimicry side of his ability to get Elles lightning, Shapeshifting, and in the season 3 finale Nathans flight. But Sylar always prefers the direct approach. Maybe Peter will be strong enough to only use "Empathic Mimicry" but Peter goin Dark Side ...