Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-04-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

emlay is on a distinguished road
Default Introduction of me

Hi all,

I want to introduce myself. I hope it will not bore you to death hehe. Please bare with my English, it might fail . Im from Sweden.

I live in Sweden and it has and it is hard to find people that is open to what I like and is drawn to. I've been looking for a good forum and finally found it.

Im not transexual. I might consider my self as bisexual but I do have a really good passion for transexual/shemales. Ever since I was a kid I found out that others cock was very arousing, but not on a manbody, I thought it was a strange combination, that I was weird and confusing. But when I saw a picture of a transexual/shemale for the first time with a cock, well something happend . And it was confirmed, I did feel something that I was'nt alone about.

Over the years with all materials out there, pictures, movies and lifestyles I feel differently compared to what I used to feel.
I would like to meet a transexual and be active, cause this is something that really turns me on. Looking at a beautiful tranny really gets me going. But I also fantasies to be the shemale that recieves. It turns me on as well. So im abit confused. I dont want to change my body, im masculine, but at the same time I would like to feel how it feels like, cause somewhere inside me I sometime thinks I sense how it would feel and that thought really drives me on. Weird!

But it's not all about sex. I feel I belong to the tranny/shemale society and that is really hard. I have a wife and children so that would be a catastrofy. It's hard. So im hoping to meet or come in contact with others in a similar situation, and of course with others that isnt in the same situation

Take care all and I hope I didnt bore you to much.

/emlay