Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-20-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Luigi14 will become famous soon enough
Default Newbie here

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. I haven't had any experience with a translady. It's been my fantasy for so many years but I have never been able to follow through. I get so hard just thinking about a beautiful top cumming in my ass. My favorite position that I can imagine is me laying on my stomach and taking a nice cock up my ass. I getting so hard just writing this. I look forward to chatting with everyone here.
Old 11-27-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Rebekah Rochester is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Top or Bottom

Me too but I would like to be giving as well as getting. I'm so turned on thinking about giving my virgin ass to a sexy ladyboy. I want t feel the warm sticky cum empty into me. I have always been straight.... midlife crises?
Old 11-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default UGGHHH. Sometimes Ours Don't Work Like Yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi14 View Post
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. I haven't had any experience with a translady. It's been my fantasy for so many years but I have never been able to follow through. I get so hard just thinking about a beautiful top cumming in my ass. My favorite position that I can imagine is me laying on my stomach and taking a nice cock up my ass. I getting so hard just writing this. I look forward to chatting with everyone here.
I could use a strap on if that is what you wanted. I mean we all like what we like but I am totally bottom. I mean even younger I got made fun of by girls because of my size. They never complained about my tounge though. Hell I had oral for over an hour and closer to two on night and the next she laughed at me because I was ready to stick it in but it wasn't big enough or last long enough to please her. This is just one instance.

Fantasies are great and I have mine and no guy is willing to fulfill them because it would humiliate me way too much. The prospect of fulfilling them turns me on to the point that I leak constantly just thinking about it but I don't even know if I could go through with it. One I could but the other not so much.