Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default For m2f-trans-women and men that want to have serious relationships

We have made a new Facebook-page for SERIOUS relationships:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trans...44281255604255

We have taken the old Yahoo group and brought it into the new age of social media.

Do join if you believe this is what you need. Everybody is welcome.

Here is the vision/mission described:

The Transgender Relationships group is for m2f transgender/transsexual women and men interested in SERIOUS relationship/marriage with each other.

It began as a Yahoo-group a few years ago, and now it has been moved on to FB.

The idea is to have a safe, sane and serious group for sincere people only. And also a FRIENDLY group :-)

May you all find your soul mate here...

A little warning:
Postings of a sexual nature (including links to groups, fora or websites with a sexual content) and postings deemed off-topic or insulting will be removed (and the posting member will be blocked). This group deals with the aspects of creating relationships. Sexuality is welcome (obviously) as this is part of most relationships - but people only seeking sexpartners are not. There are many other fora for that. So respect the tone and idea here if you wish to participate. This is a highly moderated forum.
Old 07-20-2012
aw9725

Great idea! Checked it out. Looks like a very thoughtful and friendly site.
Old 07-27-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Well this is a very good idea on the surface. But my FB page has my full name on it, and there for can cause an issue with stokers, considering anyone can view your page. So I've decided to no take part, as sad as that is.
Though I may not be the ideal trans girl for your page, considering I'm basically poly and there fore can't really have a successful monogamous relationship. :/

But I do hope your page takes off.
Old 09-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SubBottom4Life is on a distinguished road

third eye girl, you should message me. I've been looking for a t-girl, check out some of my posts, i hope your interested.
Old 09-13-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubBottom4Life View Post
third eye girl, you should message me. I've been looking for a t-girl, check out some of my posts, i hope your interested.
You might notice that ThirdEyeGirl is no longer a member here.
Old 12-07-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dertydaddy is on a distinguished road

This is a great idea! Might even have to make a fb profile just to check this out.
Old 04-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl View Post
Well this is a very good idea on the surface. But my FB page has my full name on it, and there for can cause an issue with stokers, considering anyone can view your page. So I've decided to no take part, as sad as that is.
Though I may not be the ideal trans girl for your page, considering I'm basically poly and there fore can't really have a successful monogamous relationship. :/

But I do hope your page takes off.
Well, as an answer to this, we're not per se judging people by their sexuality - none of our business. How ever, we do try to focus on LTR and marriage, as there are so many other fora for the other stuff.