Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GD101 is a jewel in the roughGD101 is a jewel in the roughGD101 is a jewel in the rough
Default Forced feminization (including castration)

There are several free videos on the Internet by Jessica Fappit with the topic of forced feminization. You can find them by searching for videos with the following words: Jessica Fappit forced feminization. Ms. Fappit relates her experiences with hormonal therapy and castration within the context of a "forced feminization" narrative. (I didn't include any links, because I was not sure if doing so would be within the guidelines of the forum rules.)
Old 07-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD101 View Post
There are several free videos on the Internet by Jessica Fappit with the topic of forced feminization. You can find them by searching for videos with the following words: Jessica Fappit forced feminization. Ms. Fappit relates her experiences with hormonal therapy and castration within the context of a "forced feminization" narrative. (I didn't include any links, because I was not sure if doing so would be within the guidelines of the forum rules.)
tried to find those feminization videos without success.
Perhaps you can type those links without giving the whole site address?
Old 07-17-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD101 View Post
...(I didn't include any links, because I was not sure if doing so would be within the guidelines of the forum rules.)
Forum Rule #5 has the guidelines for posting video links.

Tags
castration, forced feminization, jessica fappit, texi trap