Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charlietwobeans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to charlietwobeans
Default Seeking a part-time TG/TS/CD lover in central NJ

Hi there,

I am in CNJ periodically for business, travelling alone, sleeping alone, often times eating alone when I am not at the corporate headquarters. I would love to find someone to whom I could turn when I am there to pass the time, from the mild to the wild to the mundane. Someone to discuss topics of the day, snuggle in to watch a movie together, workout at the gym or stroll on the shore at sunset.

I don't have a LOT of time while in the area, but what time I do have I would like to spend with someone unique, friendly, open and fun; daring and sexy; passionate and exotic.

I am a regular guy - not an Adonis, but far from an ugly old fool. In my late 30s, a regular at the gym (6 mile runner, 20 mile biker, good with the weights), masculine, somewhat reserved in nature, but much less so in my own mind.

If you're a friendly, warm, fun person looking to spend some quality time together, please write to me on my Y! mail. Same nickname as this.