Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.shemaleasia.com

Dos: so smooth, so lovely.
Attached Thumbnails
sheer_dos_010.jpg   sk_dos_013.jpg   sk_dos_015.jpg  

Old 11-19-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Juliana Mel (source unknown)

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
If anyone can put a name to this slender sweetie, please enlighten me.
Meanwhile, enjoy the pix.
That's Juliana Mel. More pix...
Attached Thumbnails
0584526001232153362.jpg   0461333001232153342.jpg   0630861001232153348.jpg  

Old 11-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
That's Juliana Mel. More pix...
Thanks for the info, dauls!! The pix are greatly appreciated as well
Old 11-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

More pics of Sashy
Attached Thumbnails
Sashy1.jpg   Sashy2.jpg   Sashy3.jpg  

Old 11-30-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Amanda Ferraz @brazilianshemalesclub

Amanda Ferraz, slim & very pretty.
Attached Thumbnails
amanda_ferraz_25436_414_123_1026.jpg   amanda_ferraz_25441_415_123_455.jpg   amanda_ferraz_25452_418_123_1195.jpg  

Old 12-02-2010

Thumbs up Isabelly Killer @megacocktranny

Isabelly Killer
Attached Thumbnails
isabelly-killer-megacocktranny-01.jpg   isabelly-killer-megacocktranny-03.jpg   isabelly-killer-megacocktranny-04.jpg  

Old 12-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Madison Montag in her first Shemale Yum photoshoot, just posted. Strictly skinny and very sexy.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_madisonmontag1048.jpg   sk_madisonmontag1073.jpg   sk_madisonmontag1090.jpg  

Old 12-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

alfaum is on a distinguished road

nicole from ladyboyladyboy.com
Attached Thumbnails
0006-nicole2017.jpg   0008-nicole2026.jpg   0010-nicole2036.jpg  

Old 12-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

alfaum is on a distinguished road

jamilla from ladyboyladyboy.com
Attached Thumbnails
0006-jamilla1020.jpg   0007-jamilla1070.jpg   0008-jamilla1086.jpg  

Old 12-06-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

peanut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Isabelly Killer
This girl is all cock. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 12-11-2010

Thumbs up Chloe @shemaleyum

Lovely Chloe has a little bulge in her panties.
Attached Thumbnails
chloe1024.jpg   005.jpg   chloe1071.jpg  

Old 12-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about
Default Courtesy of Shemale Strokers...

...is the cute and sexy Jamie Markham.

A beautiful girl in crotchless panties...how wonderulf is that?
Attached Thumbnails
jamiemarkham_2.jpg   jamiemarkham_4.jpg  
Old 12-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hegirllvr View Post

Two more of Jamie, from this set, and just in case the pictures alone don't do the trick here's what Jamie writes about her set:

"Today I want to put on an extra special show for you, so sit back, take out your cocks and stroke along with me. I wish you were here to hold my Fuck Stick, rub it up and down and lick my balls. Tongue my asshole while my cock grows harder and harder. Then get ready as I cum all over myself. I want you to lick all of this off of me."

Sitting back with my cock out for stroking? Check!

Rubbing Jamie's cock up and down and licking her balls? Check! (At least in my mind.)

Tonguing Jamie's asshole? Check! (A guy can dream, right?)

Tasting her cum as I lick it off of her? I'm pretending mine is hers!
Attached Thumbnails
jamiemarkham_1.jpg   jamiemarkham_3.jpg  
Old 12-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Two more of Jamie, from this set, and just in case the pictures alone don't do the trick here's what Jamie writes about her set:

"Today I want to put on an extra special show for you, so sit back, take out your cocks and stroke along with me. I wish you were here to hold my Fuck Stick, rub it up and down and lick my balls. Tongue my asshole while my cock grows harder and harder. Then get ready as I cum all over myself. I want you to lick all of this off of me."

Sitting back with my cock out for stroking? Check!

Rubbing Jamie's cock up and down and licking her balls? Check! (At least in my mind.)

Tonguing Jamie's asshole? Check! (A guy can dream, right?)

Tasting her cum as I lick it off of her? I'm pretending mine is hers!
Amazing...identical reactions! However, I'll bet her cum is sweeter than mine.
{sigh} We can dream, right??
Old 12-20-2010

Thumbs up Jas @ladyboy-ladyboy

Jas
Attached Thumbnails
jas1046.jpg   jas1055.jpg   jas1028.jpg  

Old 12-20-2010

Thumbs up Destiny @shemalestrokers

Destiny
Attached Thumbnails
destiny_1.jpg   destiny_3.jpg   destiny_4.jpg  

Old 12-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cherri waves goodbye at the end of her photoshoot. I wish I could say it was because she was leaving to come to my house.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_cherri_07.jpg   sk_cherri_10.jpg   sk_cherri_16.jpg  

Old 12-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

danonymous will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Cherri waves goodbye at the end of her photoshoot. I wish I could say it was because she was leaving to come to my house.

mmm what a cute little cock and ass, think Ill choose this as part of todays jerking material:P
Old 12-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Jenessa Hart looking good as usual
Attached Thumbnails
jenessahart.jpg  
Old 12-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

Bella is driving me wild today.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_bella_1.jpg   sk_bella_7.jpg   sk_bella_12.jpg  

Old 12-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalestrokers.com

Alyssa Allure: massive girl cock on a skinny frame.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_alyssaallure_2.jpg   sk_alyssaallure_3.jpg   sk_alyssaallure_4.jpg  

Old 01-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cute Dina.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_dina_005.jpg   sk_dina_008.jpg   sk_dina_013.jpg  

Old 01-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehead View Post
Bianca Belle-photos by Shemale Yum

Budding breasts that top a lengthy, clipped member and tight nut sac.
Thanks, purplehead.
Here's another set of her.
Attached Thumbnails
Bianca Belle 06.jpg   Bianca Belle 08.jpg   Bianca Belle 10.jpg  

Old 01-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Say hello to Yoko.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_yoko_4.jpg   sk_yoko_9.jpg   sk_yoko_12.jpg  

Old 01-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Lucchiane. Sure she's skinny but with a nice dick like that, who cares??
Attached Thumbnails
Lucchiane.jpg   Lucchiane (3).jpg   Lucchiane (4).jpg  

Lucchiane057.jpg   Lucchiane061.jpg   Lucchiane073.jpg  

Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleclub.com

Quote:
Her name may be Nay, but I vote aye!
Here are some newer pictures of Nay. My earlier sentiment has only grown stronger.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_nay_2_5.jpg   sk_nay_2_9.jpg   sk_nay_2_10.jpg  

Old 01-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mel: does anyone else think she looks like an Asian version of Kalena Rios in the middle picture (at least just a bit)?
Attached Thumbnails
sk_mel_04.jpg   sk_mel_07.jpg   sk_mel_12.jpg  

Old 01-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This is Lucchiane. Sure she's skinny but with a nice dick like that, who cares??
No time for titties. I want that cock!
Old 01-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Jamie Markham

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErosArtist View Post

Cor blimey guv'nor....is that a rug (Diana Rigg) or her real hair???
Old 01-23-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

garethgreenuk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I've never seen this skinny Brit before. Pix from TgirlsUK.
I have only just cum across her. I believe her name is Lisa Heart, whichI expect you already know. There is a fantastic video of her on youporn fucking with another fantastic Tgurl called Libby (Full name Liberty Harkness..I think). She looks like (and is as gorgeous as) Sammi Valentine,don't you think? These three gurls together with Mandy Mitchell are all so skinny and are simply cumblowing.
Here are three more of the lovely Lisa, the first being taken with Libby/Liberty.
Attached Thumbnails
lisalibbswebcam_184 (Large).jpg   small%20pic%20of%20crotchless%20panties.jpg   IMG_6638.jpg  

Old 01-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

How cute is skinny Mint?
Attached Thumbnails
sk_mint_2.jpg   sk_mint_8.jpg   sk_mint_10.jpg  

Old 01-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.extremeladyboys.com

Aleen is so, so sexy.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_aleen_003.jpg   sk_aleen_009.jpg   sk_aleen_012.jpg  

Old 01-30-2011

Thumbs up @ladyboy-ladyboy

Chin, very nice.
Attached Thumbnails
chin1083.jpg   chin1054.jpg   chin1090.jpg  

Old 01-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

skinny bitch!
i have been called that.
also been told to eat a burger or two.
Attached Thumbnails
4698471676_e1e0ff31b5_z.jpg   4804032451_93da2213a3_b.jpg  
Old 01-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura about
Cool

You don't need to eat shit, you look great just the way you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
skinny bitch!
i have been called that.
Old 01-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
skinny bitch!
i have been called that.
beautiful.
Old 01-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
skinny bitch!
i have been called that.
Nice legs, shapely body, perky tits, pretty face, cute cock!
You have it all sweety.
Old 01-31-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tikatika is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tikatika

i don't like skinny shemales
Old 02-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.franks-tgirlworld.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikatika View Post
i don't like skinny shemales
Then don't look. Fortunately, for the rest of us, there's Parkky.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_parkky_02.jpg   sk_parkky_06.jpg   sk_parkky_09.jpg  

Old 02-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Then don't look. Fortunately, for the rest of us, there's Parkky.
Wow! She's a beauty!
Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ladyboy69.com

Ant makes me leak.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_ant_003.jpg   sk_ant_014.jpg   sk_ant_015.jpg  

Old 02-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

nice skinny sluts

my BF tries to feed me more or make sure i eat healthy so when my body starts to catch up to me (metablolism slows down) i wont get too fat.

i miss his cooking
Old 02-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Skinny sluts....

Quote:
nice skinny sluts

my BF tries to feed me more or make sure i eat healthy so when my body starts to catch up to me (metablolism slows down) i wont get too fat.

i miss his cooking
I will cook for you - gladly Katy.
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ant makes me leak.
I'm an Entomologist and I have never seen such a good looking Ant (I've never wanted to suck an Ant before either)!
Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Skinny, sultry Monika.
Attached Thumbnails
Monika 013.jpg   Monika 014.jpg   Monika 015.jpg  

Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cute, skinny Lily.
Attached Thumbnails
lily1018.jpg   lily1022.jpg   lily1030.jpg  

Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Slim Trannys

Slim cuties with long slim legs just look so sexy.
Attached Thumbnails
1112.jpg   01_523.jpg   05_462.jpg  

Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

Quote:
Lovely Chloe has a little bulge in her panties.
In her latest set, Chloe cums in the shower.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_chloe2007 copy.jpg   sk_chloe2029 copy.jpg   sk_chloe2077 copy.jpg  

Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

the beautiful angel star
Attached Thumbnails
F077_0.jpg   F105_0.jpg   F135_0.jpg  

Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Say hello to Gam.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_gam_3.jpg   sk_gam_5.jpg   sk_gam_14.jpg