Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Anyway, I met one of my partners off a trans board
based in the UK
He had the mindset of my last post.
We are now together for 2 years and totally in love.
A number of people on this board are now dating as a result of meeting on this very site.
I know nothing about how they started dating,
but I'm sure it was because they interacted, got on, liked each other,
and then dated.
Not coz of a cutie factor with anatomy in bold highlight.
Old 01-02-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Anyway, I met one of my partners off a trans board
based in the UK
He had the mindset of my last post.
We are now together for 2 years and totally in love.
A number of people on this board are now dating as a result of meeting on this very site.
I know nothing about how they started dating,
but I'm sure it was because they interacted, got on, liked each other,
and then dated.
Not coz of a cutie factor with anatomy in bold highlight.
I would say that interaction is the keyword here; that, and respect go a long way towards establishing a relationship.

I'm pretty sure that haste doesn't help anyone's cause.
Old 01-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

That is so true.
My man chatted on a forum for six months,
three months of phone conversations,
a 1400 mile flight for a meal with me and several of my friends,
then three separate weeks just hangin' out, being friends
before I thought about dating him.
{He decided, a fair bit earlier, though...}
Old 01-02-2011
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
sorry, did not know wanting to be with an attractive person in arelationship was so evil and horrible. Did not realize how selfish I am.
You really need to start by asking yourself what you are looking for in a partner. I can’t speak for everyone but my own list would be something like this:

Physical attraction between us
Caring personality
Similar interests
Sense of humor
Emotional stability

Notice that list does NOT state whether or not my partner should be cis or trans, blonde, brunette, or redhead, how much they weigh, how much money they make, or what they look like. You also need to look at what YOU bring to the relationship. What are your best traits? How would you describe yourself? What do you like to do? What is your job? What are you most proud of doing in your life? What would a potential partner see in you?

Also I don’t know how old you are--it sounds like you had a few bad experiences in high-school. Most of us have. You need to focus on what is ahead of you. Also, as others have said, it takes time to build a real relationship. Unless you are interested only in “one night stands” you can expect to invest a lot of time into finding a true partner. Good luck!

Last edited by aw9725; 01-02-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Arrow

Quote:
What's in it for your potential Ts date?
{She may be reading this}
You don't even have a face pic up and all you do is moan.
What would you bring to a relationship?

Interact on here and other boards.
Make FRIENDS only.
Remove dating from your mind.
Interact, and only consider more,
if there is a spark between you and hopefully a Ts.
Because you actually like each other
rather than because she is a "cutie" who has a penis.

If it is just the latter, no Ts would ever date you.
That is the reality
I apologise for being so evil and horrible for speaking the totally obvious truth.
You'll get a face shot of me shortly. Most boards I have been on have a "Post what you look like" thread, just looking around for that first.

From my own experiences, once a person is a friends, say bye bye to dating, because every girl I've experienced do NOT date friends, aka, the dreaded 'friends zone'. I have seen people, and been one of them, where if a long time friend of a girl walks up to her and asks her out, she gets weired out, as if her own brother asked her out. I used to think otherwise, but by the time I was 20, I had so many friends who girls and yet no girl friends, it got not only embarrassing, it was down right frustrating.

I want a girl with a good head on her shoulders and so on, but I don't see why wanting to find one who's cute is so bad. You girls wanting someone tall and handsome is not evil, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
You really need to start by asking yourself what you are looking for in a partner. I can?t speak for everyone but my own list would be something like this:

Physical attraction between us
Caring personality
Similar interests
Sense of humor
Emotional stability
Of course I am looking for all that in the list. Problem is one particular poster getting upset when she reads I want the girl I meet to be very cute, also. It's like a struck a nerve with her or something. I don't get upset when a girl says she wants someone tall and handsome, or someone who has (insert famous personality's features).

Quote:
Notice that list does NOT state whether or not my partner should be cis or trans, blonde, brunette, or redhead, how much they weigh, how much money they make, or what they look like. You also need to look at what YOU bring to the relationship. What are your best traits? How would you describe yourself? What do you like to do? What is your job? What are you most proud of doing in your life? What would a potential partner see in you?

Also I don?t know how old you are--it sounds like you had a few bad experiences in high-school. Most of us have. You need to focus on what is ahead of you. Also, as others have said, it takes time to build a real relationship. Unless you are interested only in ?one night stands? you can expect to invest a lot of time into finding a true partner. Good luck!
31, going on 32. Oh yea, I had a rotten time in high school, no high school sweet heart, no senior prom, etc. In fact my first date ever did not come till I was smeggin' 20. Also, many g-girls don't bother waiting to build relationships, they just go and run off with anyone with the "Mr. Bad-Ass" vibe going on....you know the type....that guzzles a lot of alcohol, has skull & snake tattoos on his forearms, wears a lot of bling, does some sort of drugs, has been arrested at least once, and part of some no-name rock band that's never going to take off, and will end up abusing the girl both physically and verbally. Or in the very least o off with some stranger they just met in a club or bar. Least that's how it is like up here in Michigan.

The point is that all I am saying is that I am no longer interested in genetic females anymore, I posted earlier here or on another thread that they simply hurt me too many times and that I've had enough (if you eat something that makes you sick, and/or are allergic to it, you won't keep on eating said food, right? Of course not, you go find something else. Same with jobs, if you're in a job you hate for whatever reason, be it bad pay, the boss treats you like garbage, crappy benefits, etc.....you go try to find a different job, right?)
I don't see what everyone's up in arms about that. And as I also said, ts girls have treated me much better than any genetic female ever has done, I have great conversations, get along well with them, none of them has hurt me, and so on.

I feel I am being reasonable. Though I am sure some folks here want to find a plank for me to walk on.
Old 01-02-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You'll get a face shot of me shortly. Most boards I have been on have a "Post what you look like" thread, just looking around for that first...
Scroll up the page from this forum to this subforum "Member Introductions and Pictures"
Old 01-02-2011
aw9725

Quote:
Of course I am looking for all that in the list. Problem is one particular poster getting upset when she reads I want the girl I meet to be very cute, also. It's like a struck a nerve with her or something. I don't get upset when a girl says she wants someone tall and handsome, or someone who has (insert famous personality's features).

31, going on 32. Oh yea, I had a rotten time in high school, no high school sweet heart, no senior prom, etc. In fact my first date ever did not come till I was smeggin' 20. Also, many g-girls don't bother waiting to build relationships, they just go and run off with anyone with the "Mr. Bad-Ass" vibe going on....you know the type....that guzzles a lot of alcohol, has skull & snake tattoos on his forearms, wears a lot of bling, does some sort of drugs, has been arrested at least once, and part of some no-name rock band that's never going to take off, and will end up abusing the girl both physically and verbally. Or in the very least o off with some stranger they just met in a club or bar. Least that's how it is like up here in Michigan.
I sense then that you know exactly what you want and aren?t really looking for any friendly advice or understanding. By the way I was born and raised in Detroit.
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Arrow

Quote:
I sense then that you know exactly what you want and aren?t really looking for any friendly advice or understanding. By the way I was born and raised in Detroit.
Only advice I want is point me to a place near where I am with nice t-girls and let me take care of the rest. And you have my sympathy being born and raised in Detroit.
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Only advice I want is point me to a place near where I am with nice t-girls and let me take care of the rest. And you have my sympathy being born and raised in Detroit.
Any other places people might be born and raised that you wish to denigrate? aw9725 has turned out pretty damn fine, if you ask me.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Any other places people might be born and raised that you wish to denigrate? aw9725 has turned out pretty damn fine, if you ask me.
Naw, my own neck of the woods is fine. ^_^
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I want Jodie to do all the planning and legwork
for me.
how to move to New York
how to move to
As your superior knowledge places 87% of EVERY SINGLE Ts
in these two locations.

Oh, I know a LOT of other ts women.
What precisely would you bring into
  • any date
  • series of dates with same person
  • relationship
Please keep your reply to one side of A-4 paper,
be concise, include hobbies/ interests, past relationship details,
Job/ career progression
any felony convictions
education
and professional qualifications
picture of your car {you do have a car, yes?}
and aspirations for any relationship.
Will you stay with her and support her financially
when she has SRS & FFS?

Oh, I see you have no face photo.
Please correct this
IMMEDIATELY
on your avatar
or your application will be rejected.

Finally,
in ten words or less complete this sentence:
"A hot cutie pre-op transsexual woman would like to consider dating me because _______________________*

*This last part will be used in the event of a tie-break between you and the other applicants
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lastly Trogdor
I see you are into Dr Who.
Have you clicked on my Avatar link yet?
That is a scene from my all time fav Dr Who episode: "Blink"

Last edited by JodieTs; 01-12-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Arrow

Quote:
Lastly Trogdor
I see you are into Dr Who.
Have you clicked on my Avatar link yet?
That is a scene from my all time fav Dr Who episode: "Blink"
Believe it or not, Blink is one of my least favorite stories.

Pyramids of Mars and The Dead Planet are my favorites.
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

online!

thats where i find boyfriends

its the safest place i think
Old 01-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sju is on a distinguished road
Default TS in Puerto Rico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Where could one find a nice transsexual woman in Puerto Rico?

Did anyone tell you where?
Old 01-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bohemas is on a distinguished road
Default Good dating site..

I have met many super nice ladyboys on dateinasia.com too.. it isn't strictly a ladyboy dating site but there are many nice ones there, especially from Indonesia
Old 01-23-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chrisy76 is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for a TS/shemale

Hi there, does anyone know where i should look to find a true TS/ladyboy who does not lie? I want to bring one here to visit me in UK for 3 months...i have been fooled by many TS over 3 years losing lots of money, now i don't know what to do
Old 01-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
online!

thats where i find boyfriends

its the safest place i think

Could you help a fellow out and mention what sites?

Odd, I remember when meeting with someone one found online used to be dangerous.
Old 01-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisy76 View Post
Hi there, does anyone know where i should look to find a true TS/ladyboy who does not lie? I want to bring one here to visit me in UK for 3 months...i have been fooled by many TS over 3 years losing lots of money, now i don't know what to do
Hiya
This is in answer to both this and your similar PM to me.

As you have found out, most are scams to take your money.
The few trans women {ladyboy is just plain offensive} in SE Asia
who may be prepared to visit you would be unlikely to get into the uk.

Basically UK immigration have severe restriction for non EU visitors.
Even more so where there is a huge income average difference between
the uk and Thailand, or Philippines or Malaysia or wherever.
Basically because of the high risk of people coming over to work.

So UK immigration need proof of both a job/career over there,
one that a person would be highly unlikely to throw away just for a visit to the uk.
Also they need a bank account with substantial savings
and proof of how this person is going to support themselves when over in the uk.

So if you can find a very solvent trans woman,
of independent means and wealth,
then yes they would be able to come over to you.

But this person would possibly travel internationally for business and holidays anyway
so I've no idea why they would want to stay with you for 3 months
What happens to their business and their employees and their company's customer base during this time?

Unless you are looking to "obtain" an impoverished,
maybe-desperate person ripe for you to exploit probably sexually.
{A serious mismatch of power here}

From what I've seen you write here and in PM,
you basically creep me out.
Just look at what you've written.
You want the person as an object for 3 months,
for the price of a plane ticket!

I hope no one trusts their pets or children with you.
shudders
Old 01-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chrisy76 is on a distinguished road

yeah i can see what you mean Jodie...i don't mean it like that. Really looking to date a TS and bring one over so we can have a nice relationship. As i don't have the courage to meet girls i find myself comfortable with asian TS.
I went in blind first 2 years asking webcam TS more fool me as i lost so much money hoping that TS would travel to embassy. Now hoping to find proper one via dating site and an add on OLX. More normality response i have had. But as i found out from an agency last year and you mention the visa requirements are so difficult for them. Can you tell me Jodie what i should do? I don't want others to think the same way you understood me. Thank you
Old 01-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ok accepting your points on face value
It is still a very unequal relationship
They would only come over to see you in the hope of a better life
{think desperation}
Your reasons are wanting them is for a generic desire
rather than a desire for a specific person
this too is fucked up

Its like me wanting to date chrisy76 coz you live in Manchester
rather than
I want to date chrisy76 who happens to live in Manchester

Now do you see the general problem?

Ok a harsh reality for you
Either way, you will not be able to import a Thai or Philippine Transsexual female, for the reasons in my last post.

Any company or organisation claiming to offer you this service are lying and trying to steal your money.
Old 04-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

loing is on a distinguished road

i love what you've posted Jodie in this thread , its help clarify a few things in my mind..thanks
Old 04-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

straightguy4fun is on a distinguished road

hi, What about Lady boys in Sydney.. I found it really hard.
Old 05-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

davideblaine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaindunsel View Post
Hey, great forum! I love this place already.

First of all, since this all has to come from personal experience, let me give you a few places and some advice. First the places:

If you're ever in Houston, Texas, the best place to go is a bar called Cousin's.

Cousin's
817 Fairview St
Houston, TX 77006-2807
Phone: (713) 528-9204

Be warned, it's a pretty seedy place and it's swarming with TS hookers, but there are also some non-pros there because, quite frankly, they have nowhere else to go. Gay men (at least from my experience) don't really get along well with those in the TG community, so the girls tend to flock to Cousin's and EJ's.

EJ's Bar
2517 Ralph St
Houston, TX 77006-2428
Phone: (713) 527-0516

Although you'll find more at Cousin's.

Cousin's has a late night drag show on Saturday and Sunday nights and the ladies are gorgeous. I have dated a number of girls I met in Cousin's and had serious relationships with two. (They didn't work out for a few reasons I shan't go into here.)

For online action, a great place is Date In Asia. The message system says that I don't have 10 messages yet, so I can't post a message with a link in it, but the webaddress is dateinasia dot com.

Although not primarily a TG dating site, I was amazed at the number of ladyboys there, especially in the Philippines. One nice thing about that website is that membership is free for the first 6 months, and I mean TOTALLY free! No credit card required.

I'm still wondering about a place to go in Wisconsin. Maybe Milwaukee, but that's a drive and a half from the little fishing village I live in.
thank you so much. im not that far from houston.
Old 05-15-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fattes is on a distinguished road
Default hey, please help!

I want to fined my shemale on the internet but dont know how to start! help me!!!
Old 05-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaindunsel View Post
Hey, great forum! I love this place already.

First of all, since this all has to come from personal experience, let me give you a few places and some advice. First the places:

If you're ever in Houston, Texas, the best place to go is a bar called Cousin's.

Cousin's
817 Fairview St
Houston, TX 77006-2807
Phone: (713) 528-9204

Be warned, it's a pretty seedy place and it's swarming with TS hookers, but there are also some non-pros there because, quite frankly, they have nowhere else to go. Gay men (at least from my experience) don't really get along well with those in the TG community, so the girls tend to flock to Cousin's and EJ's.

EJ's Bar
2517 Ralph St
Houston, TX 77006-2428
Phone: (713) 527-0516

Although you'll find more at Cousin's.

Cousin's has a late night drag show on Saturday and Sunday nights and the ladies are gorgeous. I have dated a number of girls I met in Cousin's and had serious relationships with two. (They didn't work out for a few reasons I shan't go into here.)

For online action, a great place is Date In Asia. The message system says that I don't have 10 messages yet, so I can't post a message with a link in it, but the webaddress is dateinasia dot com.

Although not primarily a TG dating site, I was amazed at the number of ladyboys there, especially in the Philippines. One nice thing about that website is that membership is free for the first 6 months, and I mean TOTALLY free! No credit card required.

I'm still wondering about a place to go in Wisconsin. Maybe Milwaukee, but that's a drive and a half from the little fishing village I live in.
which place is better cousins or ej's?
Old 05-21-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by davideblaine View Post
which place is better cousins or ej's?
It's not likely that you'll get an answer from the OP in your quoted posted as the OP has not been on this site in more than two years. This information is readily available by clicking on the applicable member's username and then clicking on the public profile link.
Old 05-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mr.obsessions is on a distinguished road

I have had some success at outpersonals.com.

Yes it is a gay hookup site, so if you are still having issues within you weather liking TS makes you gay, you may not feel comfortable using the site, especially when you see to guys kissing on the landing page.

I met 2 Filipino TS's, one in Japan that was just a one time hookup, and another who lived in the Philippines who eventually moved to Japan and we have been together for 4 years.

There are a surprising number of TS on Outpersonals, though a lot of them are pros.
But it worked for me.
Old 05-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ok heres the deal, me and my girl have this desired fantasy, we both agree on this. as of now we are looking for 2 trans partners. hopefully near Houston Texas. For details please PM me. i think it would be an enjoyable exp for all involved.

i want to make it clear that these 2 partners, i hope will become a casual part of the adventures taken by me and my girl.

Last edited by smc; 05-22-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 10-04-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

optimusmike123 will become famous soon enoughoptimusmike123 will become famous soon enough

essex/uk anyone?
Old 10-04-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephanie4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If you're in louisville, ky you can meet me, ill buy you a coke.
Old 10-09-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

al_wien is on a distinguished road
Default shemale in vienna

some idea where to meet shemales in Vienna, Austria?
Old 10-30-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

master2009 is on a distinguished road

same here.it felt great having a big dick in my hand and squizing it gently until it went hard
Old 01-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tommekeh is on a distinguished road
Default TS in Seoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by PI_Monger View Post
Currently I'd say Korea is better due to the fact that Itaewon in Seoul now has about 12 ladyboy bars. I travel extensively throughout Asia so if anyone wants more info on Thailand, the PI, Japan or Korea just let me know.
Hi, I'm traveling to Seoul in june and was wondering where to find these ladyboy bars.

Tom
Old 02-09-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Aussie is on a distinguished road
Default Bali ladyboy

hi, soon il be traveling to Bali and want to hook up with a nice hot L/B with a nice cock, where can I find them?
iv been to Phili and there are thousands of them walking the streets,,
I looked on meetladyboy dot kom, but is there another way or place I can find a beautiful Balinese ladyboy with a nice big cock?
Old 03-02-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ross is on a distinguished road

the following is a social web site there are lots of ladyboys on this site all you need to do is join and its free too

tagged.com
Old 03-02-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ross is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightguy4fun View Post
hi, What about Lady boys in Sydney.. I found it really hard.
someone said the taxi club in sydney- no real site specific to australia- the onky ones i have found related to escorts- there is a social website called tagged bit like facebook lots of ladyboys on this site its free to change and you can look at the pics of the people and then click on friend request and send a message to them and start conversing- most are very genuine looking for ltr's

tagged.com
Old 03-14-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

me4ladyboy is on a distinguished road

finding a ladyboy depends on if you are just looking for a good time or looking for friend and relationship. I have exclusively dated ladyboys for many years now and been in a 3 year relationship with one. But, many ladyboys you meet on line have been lied to by so many guys, they don't trust easily.

Be honest about what you are looking for. If you are looking for sex, be honest about that. Don't play games. Ladyboys are human beings with hopes and dreams just like everyone else. They laugh and they cry. They are not toys to be played with and tossed aside. Many had had difficult times and deal with prejudice and discrimination.

If you treat a ladyboy like a human being and a girlfriend, in return you will find someone with a great heart and soul. She will love you like no genetic girl ever could. But, if you meet one on line, talk about other things besides sex and asking her to get naked on cam. they have all heard that a million times before and, if you like her, that's a sure fire way to scare her off.

If all you want is "fun" and you are in Asia, find a ladyboy bar and bar fine one. Does not matter if you are in Korea, Japan, Thailand or Philippines, there are lady boy bars. But, in Korea and Japan, most are recruited from the Philippines, they are not Japanese.

If you don't ever plan to meet in person, don't lie and tell her you will. If all you want is an on line relationship, be honest about it.
Old 04-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

madelineash is on a distinguished road

I actually met my current girlfriend on the cam website i use. We met each other over 2 years ago and have been happily together since. There's no better feeling than being in love with another tgirl.
Old 05-12-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

NaughtyLittleLover has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Im only 18. What are my chances outside the bars?
Old 05-24-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

uniquetslvr is on a distinguished road

Where can i fi find a lb in Georgia
Old 08-28-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jbradhall24 can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to jbradhall24

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquetslvr View Post
Where can i fi find a lb in Georgia
what part of georgia?
Old 10-20-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Dirtysecrets12 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know the best place in east London to meet up with ladyboys ?
Old 10-29-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

biwonder9 is on a distinguished road

hey i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find trans/ladyboys looking for relationships in perth Western Australia
Old 11-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biwonder9 View Post
hey i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find trans/ladyboys looking for relationships in perth Western Australia
try adultmatchmaker and oasisactive, im in sydney.

amm has a ton of ts, oasis i hear has a lot.
i met 10ts off amm, and am in full time relationship with one now.

if you are looking for a quickie, dont be shocked if they hit you up for coin.
Old 11-19-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ra002 is on a distinguished road

Any idea about Hungary? Like where to find/meet tranny girls? It really seems like I am living in the wrong region of the world
Old 01-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sheXIII can only hope to improve

I live in Southeast Georgia and was wondering where I could find some TS girls. Savannah is a cool town but its LGBT scene eludes me.
Old 01-27-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

PraxisAlexis is on a distinguished road

Hello all ts-lovers I just want to share that i had pleasurable experiences dating through webcam on MSN (you wanna meet cyber first obviously ..)

So to find them..i use shemale.nu (was free the first day), only when i travel and so on. but it took a while for me before i actually got out on a date with a T girl abroad.

in Sweden where i live we mainly use qruiser.com, not free aswell, for transsexual dating, however shemale.nu is international, so very good for travel

//PraxisAlexis
Old 02-09-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sailersam07 is on a distinguished road

I am traveling to NY in 2 weeks, and want to meet a ts. Where is the best place to find them?
Old 02-28-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TS Carmen Melbourne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TS Carmen Melbourne Send a message via Skype™ to TS Carmen Melbourne
Default TS in Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheridynCD View Post
Hi does any one know of a place in melbourne australia?
WHat about my place? lol
aussieshemale.com