Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-16-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Liquidsnake can only hope to improve
Default Preparing to get topped?

I've had for the longest time fantasized about getting topped. I need to fulfill my long time dream of taking a beautiful ts cock, what can I do to prepare myself? ?
Old 04-17-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Relax,use lots of lube and enjoy.

You also need to be very clean down there before you take it in.
Old 04-18-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Plugs do help,any kind of dildo will help as long as it's small.

Don't try to take cock without having "trained" your ass first because you won't enjoy it and you'll feel just pain rather than pleasure.

S.Eelman is right,it's about training the anal muscle.
Old 04-24-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

GoneTo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy View Post
Relax,use lots of lube and enjoy.

You also need to be very clean down there before you take it in.
Great plan
Old 04-24-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneTo View Post
Great plan
First time getting topped is totally worth it,you'll never be the same after that.
Old 04-30-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Getting topped was one of my most pleasurable experiences. I would do it again anytime.
Old 06-09-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Clintdear will become famous soon enough

Definitely use butt plugs for training. Our boy pussies have a tendency to tighten up when we don't use them enough, and that can get painful if your lover is in a hurry.

I use one that is around 6" in circumference. After some practice, it fits fine now, and it's plenty. Hard dicks are still somewhat soft as squeezing is concerned.

As you get used to it, you should be able to use it in the shower before the "big date" to make sure you are sized properly, and you'll be good to go. I make sure it goes in and out past the widest part easily, and I let my sphincter rest on the widest part for a few minutes.

Also silicon lube is the best.

For pre-date clean out, I use an enema bag with the long women's nozzel and gently scrape round and round forcing the water out into the toilet so as to not have it go too high in side me and leave some liquid stranded that may come out accidentally and ruin the experience.

Then get an eye dropper or syringe and put in about 1/4 teaspoon of lube in your pussy. It's a bad idea to leave it all up to your partner. Once he's going for it, you cannot create your own lube. So lube your boy pussy yourself.

Old 06-14-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintdear View Post
...As you get used to it, you should be able to use it in the shower before the "big date" to make sure you are sized properly, and you'll be good to go. I make sure it goes in and out past the widest part easily, and I let my sphincter rest on the widest part for a few minutes...
I use a small dildo to prepare myself. It works quite well and I never have a problem taking a cock after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintdear View Post
...Then get an eye dropper or syringe and put in about 1/4 teaspoon of lube in your pussy. It's a bad idea to leave it all up to your partner. Once he's going for it, you cannot create your own lube. So lube your boy pussy yourself.
I had never thought of putting some lube in me. I'm going to try it next time, but what do you use for this purpose?
Old 06-17-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

Lots of lube (lol) and take it slow !!