Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-05-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rafa8 is on a distinguished road
Default Fetishes

Hi community...!!

I'm new in the forum and I'd like to contribute..
So, i'm here to share with you guys my secret passions...
I love tattoes...I love all kind ofa tattoes, but the bigger the better!
Something like nina lawless, morgan bailey, dani daniels, angeles cid one! love it! Do u share my love?

Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

I love tats on my partner. I would love to get one for my partner inconspicuously though. If the relationship was more long term then maybe more conspicuous. I have had a tat removed on my right ass cheek and will not go through that again. That hurt worst than getting the tat.
Old 12-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

I love pants/panty peeing.
Old 12-07-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

For me, it's hard to narrow down to one. I have three or four. One , seamed nylons, two seamed nylons on long slender legs. Three, soft bare shoulders. Four, a feminine but low voice, talking or whispering. Like actress Ann Sheridan. Sorry, but tats while nice sometimes, take away the natural beauty of the naked body. It's like something is always on. never a pure natural state. Makeup is a turn on. It enhances and can be washed away, making it a temporary adornment.
Old 12-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
For me, it's hard to narrow down to one. I have three or four. One , seamed nylons, two seamed nylons on long slender legs. Three, soft bare shoulders. Four, a feminine but low voice, talking or whispering. Like actress Ann Sheridan. Sorry, but tats while nice sometimes, take away the natural beauty of the naked body. It's like something is always on. never a pure natural state. Makeup is a turn on. It enhances and can be washed away, making it a temporary adornment.
I have to agree with you techno. The small blemishes like a birthmarks or moles just adds to the seduction and individual. I have a few freckles expecially when I tan. One small birthmark and a noticeable freckle on my back. I have somewhat freckly shoulders One freckle on my neck and that's it. Other than that I am pretty boring looking without makeup, but ain't we all? I do have one scare from falling when I was really young on my left brow but shape my brows enough that it is just a tiny scare under the eyebrow.

But I have been thinking about a mall heart on my ass cheek and a small rose on my ankle. I have thought about a tramp stamp but nah. Not really me.

I do have a scar though that is more or less round from a long while ago. One ex was really dominate and liked me to feel extreme pain. He tied me up to a bed frame really tight and spread eagle. My hands and feet were actually turning red and he decided he wanted to burn my arm with cigarettes. The bad part is that I actually let him. He wrapped a hundred dollar bill and told me that I would burn before the bill would. Yes that was extremely stupid because now I have the burn scar about the size of a quarter just below my wrist. But what could I do? It seemed to turn him on and I was actually scared that it may not be enough pain. I am sub so spanking, ropes, forced anal, forced oral and so on is good for me but I only went out with him one more time and made an excuse to leave early.

But tats? I would get a tat just for my boyfriend and no one else. It would totally depend on where he wanted it as long as my panties would cover it, other than the ass cheeks of course because I love thongs. But one good turn deserves another though. But even on the ass, no one should see it unless I allow them too.
Old 12-08-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

I love PAIN. I like to be hurt relentlessly during love making sessions.
Old 12-08-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
I have to agree with you techno. The small blemishes like a birthmarks or moles just adds to the seduction and individual. I have a few freckles expecially when I tan. One small birthmark and a noticeable freckle on my back. I have somewhat freckly shoulders One freckle on my neck and that's it. Other than that I am pretty boring looking without makeup, but ain't we all? I do have one scare from falling when I was really young on my left brow but shape my brows enough that it is just a tiny scare under the eyebrow.

But I have been thinking about a mall heart on my ass cheek and a small rose on my ankle. I have thought about a tramp stamp but nah. Not really me.

I do have a scar though that is more or less round from a long while ago. One ex was really dominate and liked me to feel extreme pain. He tied me up to a bed frame really tight and spread eagle. My hands and feet were actually turning red and he decided he wanted to burn my arm with cigarettes. The bad part is that I actually let him. He wrapped a hundred dollar bill and told me that I would burn before the bill would. Yes that was extremely stupid because now I have the burn scar about the size of a quarter just below my wrist. But what could I do? It seemed to turn him on and I was actually scared that it may not be enough pain. I am sub so spanking, ropes, forced anal, forced oral and so on is good for me but I only went out with him one more time and made an excuse to leave early.

But tats? I would get a tat just for my boyfriend and no one else. It would totally depend on where he wanted it as long as my panties would cover it, other than the ass cheeks of course because I love thongs. But one good turn deserves another though. But even on the ass, no one should see it unless I allow them too.
LOL Thanks Jamie TS, you brought up another 'fetish' of mine I overlooked, feet. It came to mind when you mentioned a small rose on your ankle. Just another spot I prefer not to permanently 'mark'. One thing we all have to remember is, a 'tat' is forever. It grows old with you and often, not as graceful. The idea of 'forced' oral, anal etc. excites me, if I'm not on the receiving end. While I'm somewhat against my love partner (or fantasy lover) having tats, I have a tat of two x'd 'marching' hammers on my upper arm.
Old 12-08-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

When it comes to tat's, I guess the only area I think is sexy for the feminine sex, is perhaps near and just above the pubic area. Just not eyes. I'd hate having a lover grow her pubic bush back and I end up watching some old bearded guy watching me eat.
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
When it comes to tat's, I guess the only area I think is sexy for the feminine sex, is perhaps near and just above the pubic area. Just not eyes. I'd hate having a lover grow her pubic bush back and I end up watching some old bearded guy watching me eat.
Wow. I hit the fucking floor on that one. I fucking hate having pubic hair. I may grow a tiny patch from time to time but never more than a 1/4 inch. I do not mind pubes on my partner though because the contrast feels really good between hair and hairless. I mean I shave my legs and underarms right? why not be totally clean?

I think the only place that I may ever get a tat and I haven't yet is on the ass cheak or the ankle. Piercings are a little different though. On me I don't care for gauges because I do like my cutesy earrings. Especially hoops and drops. Sometimes studs but rarely. Hell sometimes I do have to be classy and its either gauges or hair and I love the more goth type hairstyles with the short bangs and bobs. Even undercuts and side cuts. No problems with anyone that has gauges but just not for me.

My tounge? Oh you poor guys out there. I bet no one or very few have been jacked and sucked at the same time. A piercing would just ruin your experience with me. Besides I would probably end up ripping the stud out which don't sound like fun. I really don't want a forked tounge. Or ripped backwards.

LOL I thought about this a lot. I don't want to get a tat on my ankle that starts out as a dolphin and ends up being a whale in my 70's.
Old 10-19-2017
elexis666

My number one biggest fetish is lipstick. A brightly painted pair of lips always does it for me. I love non-traditional colors like blue and black too. I think it comes from watching old cartoons where a lady would cover another character in lipstick prints cuz that was the most explicit thing they could really show. Wherever it cam from, it's here to stay.

I'm also a big fan of dominatrix and femdom stuff. I love all the clothes and equipment involved too. Rubber, leather, and latex outfits and big strapon rev my engine.

The last thing that really gets me going is someone who knows how to talk dirty. Nothing hotter than someone who knows just what to say and how to say it.
Attached Thumbnails
10747827_1543136199237012_1276441436_n.jpg   2.jpg   graziella 41.jpg  

new 137.jpg   sin1182_092.jpg   giant-strapon-tag-team-11.jpg  

Old 11-23-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

I like being drugged (a no-no). Just a fantasy.

Following, I like pain. Obviously I’m out, so it’s on video (any format).
Later the next day or two we just have a blast and laugh while hanging out. Too much? Whatever.

Later boys
Old 11-24-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alis is infamous around these parts
Exclamation

I'm into latex fetish thing would like to get spanked and fucked being hogtied
Old 12-07-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

I enjoy tying my partner up and pleasuring them. Keeping them on edge for hours… My wife and I often use bondage as part of our lovemaking. I’m not sure how things like that start.

My earliest experience was when I was very young. My friend’s older sister and I were playing “Wonder Woman” and she wanted me to tie her up and gag her. I had never tied up anybody before but I soon had a little hard on and a funny feeling (a good feeling, although I didn’t quite understand it at the time). It was somewhat awkward but fun and she really seemed to be enjoying it. We were both giggling and laughing the whole time.

Nothing happened however. We were very young and my first sexual experience wouldn’t be until I met Stephanie a few years later. I doubt my friend’s sister had ever had sex either. When I was a teenager, I discovered “bondage” was actually something quite a few people were into.

I always used to get turned on seeing women tied up on TV or in movies (and sometimes cute guys) but I’ve never liked violent or humiliating scenes where the “victim” is hurt or killed. Like the “Saw” movies for example. Batman was always good for bondage although long before my time. Some of the TV shows of the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s often featured “Damsels in Distress” type scenes. I was born in the early 80’s so most of these were in repeats. Once I accidentally discovered my Dad’s collection of “men’s magazines” that had beautiful women in various types of bondage on the cover.

Last edited by a9127; 12-07-2017 at 02:45 PM.