Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-18-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Yeah it rally depends on how the producers came to her with it. Either she was as much a dupe in the process as the guys, or she let her need for money decide for her...

As far as her well being. I remember reading that she recovered and is doing well. I think her manager wrote something on another forum to let people know.
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

I love that short haired blonde. She is so hot!
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I am really pissed off at that show for what they did to Miriam and I am equally pissed off at all the guys that were contestants on that show, including the winner. The only person who acted with any dignity on the whole show was Miriam. The rest were complete jerks (and that is the mildest thing I can think of to call them). To put Miriam through that experience was unconscionable. The winner almost showed some class when he at first agreed to go with Miriam and then later backed out. How bloody cowardly of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Yeah it rally depends on how the producers came to her with it. Either she was as much a dupe in the process as the guys, or she let her need for money decide for her...
Well, I'm not pissed at the show for "what they did to Miriam" (as Ila put it) since technically they didn't "do" anything to her -- after all, she agreed to be on the show of her own accord. Not to mention, according to everything I've read about the show (and the legal wrangling that took place afterward, which the show's producers settled out of court) AND to answer Bionca's question as well -- Miriam was fully aware and in on the show's "stunt" all along. Look, Miriam obviously knew her own status going in (that's a big duh!). AND she knew that her job was to flirt with each guy on camera and to get them worked up and to return the favor. Her job was to get them to come on to her...hug her...kiss her...make advances to her...all for the benefit of the camera. AND she knew from the start that the whole hook was that she (and the viewers at home) would know about her true TS status, but the contestants wouldn't.

Miriam knew the whole POINT of the show was to ratchet up the sexual heat and innuendo (you know, all that good stuff that TV viewers love to watch) which would culminate in the last episode, on air, reality TV show "shock moment" where her real status was revealed AND the reactions of all the guys would be caught on camera. And she knew that the whole POINT was to certainly capture the reaction of the big winner, where he had to now decide -- on national TV and for everyone to see -- how he actually felt about her, and even his own sexuality, given that he just learned he'd spent the last few weeks coming on to a TS. So, in that regards, she was more than a willing participant in setting up the big pay-off moment. She knew going in "what" this was all leading to. That's why I can't blame the show or say that they did something "unconscionable" to her.

And in defense of Miriam, you could say this as well...

From HER point of view, the show was also SUPPOSED to be a dating show at its core. It was SUPPOSED to be a chance to meet a nice guy, someone who would want to date her no matter what. Or to put it poetically, a chance to find someone who would like her for who she really was. And I'm sure that really was the sales pitch that the producers made to her. I'm sure they said, "Look, IF you do this, you're guaranteed to make some money. You're guaranteed to be on TV and gain a lot of fame, which would be good for your career. So that's a win-win right there. But the icing on the cake is that maybe...just maybe...you'll connect with one of these guys. OR maybe once the show is over and you've been in such a big spotlight, maybe other nice guys that are out there will contact you. So even if none of these guys work out, maybe you'll still find a nice guy from all of the fan mail you'll be getting."

Of course, I'm not sure how much of THAT argument holds water. And that's because (speaking for myself) I think Miriam is stunningly gorgeous. On a scale of 1 to 10, I think she's a 500. And from the parts of TSAM that I've seen, she seems to have a great personality too. She seems like a total sweetie. So, there's a part of me that finds it hard to believe that she didn't ALREADY have a boyfriend going into this -- that she simply did this for some TV exposure and as a career move. Or even if she didn't have a steady boyfriend, there's another part of me that finds it hard to believe she doesn't ALREADY have a billion guys knocking on her door, who'd give an arm and a leg for a chance to go out with her and to try and like her for who she really is. Hey, I know I'd ask her out in a heartbeat!

Then again, that's the reaction I always have watching TV dating shows, where they always try to sell you on the idea that the gorgeous contestant suffers from the "Cheerleader Effect." Translation: she's the hotty school cheerleader that everyone thinks is a knockout -- that everyone would love to go out with -- and thus everyone assumes she must have a boyfriend OR she's already got a date for Saturday night. So, the irony becomes that because of her perceived popularity no one asks her out and thus she DOESN'T have a boyfriend NOR does she have any dates lined up. And thus she really is the beautiful girl who sits at home all alone on a Saturday night simply because no one thought to actually ask her out.

In the end, though, I agree with most people -- the winner of TSAM was a total dope not to go on the boat trip with her. I mean, he seemed to genuinely like her...he clearly had put in the effort to win the contest...so you'd think if nothing else (sex aside) that he'd still take the trip to just go and relax and have fun with Miriam, so they could remain good friends and look back on the whole experience and smile. But since he didn't have the gentlemanly guts to do even that, that's why I think the winner was a huge LOSER in my eyes. You suck, dude!

So, if you're out there, Miriam, send me a PM. Speaking as one of the "nice guys", I'd be more than happy to take you to dinner and a movie any time just to hang out and to laugh and to get to know you simply because you're you. Because in the end THAT'S what being with anyone...whether it's romantic or just as friends...should ALWAYS be about!
Old 01-19-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mikelovesweed89 is on a distinguished road

she is one of my favorite
Old 01-19-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Guess I have nothing polite to say about her or her show. Hope the cash and visibility works out for her while the rest of us have to deal with the fact she and the producers confirm the falshood that Trans* women are deceptive and looking to dupe poor helpless "normal" guys.

But you know, she's hot and has a working tool.. so she's just fucking dandy.
Old 01-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

javabox is on a distinguished road

Particularly with the blonde hair, I find her about as attractive as anyone I've seen.

I kind of wish I didn't know about the tv show nonsense.

I do think CreativeMind makes some valid points, though (as does Bionca).
Old 01-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triumph65 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
She's pretty...

I have giant problems with the TV show she did. I wonder if she had any idea how it was going to play out or if she was sold a project that was billed as "trans visibility" or something positive rather that just reinforcing some rather dangerous stereotypes.
I understand your point, but i'd be more angry with the producers, it was their idea to follow any trans stereotype.

As for Miriam! I would be very surprised if she had any input in the show, she certainly wouldn't have had anything to do with content/editing. I guess we'll never know her true motivation, but i suspect it's nothing more sinister than seeing it as a career move into mainstream TV. Of course the money came in useful as well...
Old 02-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

batter is on a distinguished road
Default One of my fav's

I had a hard time watching the show as well, because of how she was portrayed (trying to keep her secrete from the guys), but I thought her interviews came across very well as a person just trying to find love.

I am not sure how you would do a show were you are a TS and want to find someone who loves you for your personality and your outer beauty and not because you had something extra. Would have to probably do some type of questionaire and slip in a couple of questions about sexual orientation to find guys open to this type of relationship.

I think she is HOT, HOT, HOT and would love to meet her after seeing show, because I think she is an incredible person.
Old 02-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nerdsmith is on a distinguished road

How can we be sure what she knew about what she was getting into? I have a feeling that EVERYONE appearing on that show was lied to.

One of my coworkers went to LA to appear on The Swan, a reality show where women get complete makeovers including cosmetic surgery. She was gone for weeks and not allowed to contact anyone in the outside world for weeks.

For weeks she and the other women were sequestered into an isolated hotel to undergo the surgeries, working out, and other activities they put them through. During that time she was on unpaid leave from work and thus had no income. She had no idea it would take that long.

In the end they wound up not using the segments that she appeared in. They just sent he back home flying coach. No fifteen minutes of fame on TV for her.
Old 02-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88

funniest thing i thought was that the aussie guy picked it up straight away on the show and all the brits/poms were completely oblivious until the last episode. just goes to show you can't fool us >
Old 02-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

joebz7 is on a distinguished road

nice information
Old 02-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triumph65 is on a distinguished road

I wonder how many of them would have been interested if their secrecy and anonymity could have been guaranteed!

When it comes down to it Miriam is stunningly beautiful and at least 50% of those guys must've been a little curious! Of course the trick is getting them to admit it.
Old 02-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph65 View Post
I wonder how many of them would have been interested if their secrecy and anonymity could have been guaranteed!

When it comes down to it Miriam is stunningly beautiful and at least 50% of those guys must've been a little curious! Of course the trick is getting them to admit it.
You know, Triumph, actually you bring up an idea that might have made for a much better ending to the show and actually been more revealing and honest. See, the problem with the ending is that ultimately -- and mathematically -- it still boils down to a one-on-one pick. She picks a guy and then he has to decide on the spot if he'll go through with the date (in this case, the boat trip).

What would have made for a better ending would have been for Miriam to narrow the 10 or so guys down to the winner, she then comes out in the finale and hands each of the 10 guys a sealed envelope, she then tells them the truth about who she is and her big secret...

...And then says, "I've picked a guy I want to spend time with. You can now go off and open your envelope in private to see if it's you. IF it turns out that I picked you, meet me tomorrow at the boat." But then in a stunning moment for reality TV...where of course everything is shown...she could have said "But here's the twist. I just want to see if you'll show up. Your identity and privacy will be completely protected UNLESS you want to reveal who you are."

At which point the show would end with her sitting on the boat (as the show did) but perhaps you'd get a happy ending where suddenly we see a guy -- but ONLY from behind (say his shoulders down) so the audience at home knows that someone DID accept the offer. We just don't know who. Because as you said, it would have answered a whole other interesting question: namely, would the guy have gone on the date IF he knew his privacy was totally protected? That would have been incredibly telling in an all-other way.

ON THE OTHER HAND...you could have flipped the show on its ears and addressed the same question by doing something rather wild. As I mentioned above, the show could have ended with Miriam coming out and handing all 10 guys a sealed envelope...she could then reveal her big secret...she'd give the same speech that she's picked someone and when you open the envelopes in private you'll know if you're the one...

...But the twist would be that ALL TEN envelopes secretly say you are a winner. In other words, you let ALL of the guys think they won. At which point the question would become who really would show up if simply given the chance? Basically, my point is this. She picked one guy -- but it would have been interesting to see if one of the "losers" (one of the guys she didn't pick) WOULD have gone on the date. That he'd be more open-minded then the guy she picked, which would've made for a great reality TV moment since that would have put HER on the spot. Namely, she was looking for a guy open-minded enough to accept her for who she was, and yet ironically SHE picked the wrong guy. At least then, the show would have been a bit more fair to both Miriam AND to the contestants.
Old 03-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

joebz7 is on a distinguished road

mmmmmmmm Victoria
Old 03-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCharmer View Post
i just think it was harsh that he shot her down coz if i was there i would've picked her up (bridal style)
and carried her on the cruise boat (awww ain't i sweet heh )
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
he didnt shoot her down he said yes to her
Since the show first aired, it's been cut up into various parts and posted on YouTube and other places -- so people have seen this bit or that -- but because of the show's infamy and the gossip it created, people also get confused about how the show actually ended.

When Miriam picked Tom as the winner, and the revelation about her "secret" was announced to him and all the other guys, Tom had to decide on the spot if he would go on the romantic boat trip with Miriam (as well as collect 10,000 pounds as his prize money). So, at first, he awkwardly said yes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ACJL41x3QE

But THEN, the next morning, he chickened out and decided NOT to go.
So ultimately Miriam did go on the boat trip ALONE and did NOT get a date...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1OR...eature=related
Old 03-08-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Nico is on a distinguished road
Default There's Something Extra Special About Miriam

Nice movie to download at Piratebay.

Search för "There's Something Extra Special About Miriam "

Download.....enjoy.

Acceptable quality.

Wonderful Shemale.
Old 03-08-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Nico is on a distinguished road
Default There's Something Extra Special About Miriam

Nice movie to download at Piratebay.

Search för "There's Something Extra Special About Miriam "

Download.....enjoy.

Acceptable quality.

Wonderful Shemale.
Old 03-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

The Horny Devil is on a distinguished road

This is a tranny you could bring home!
Old 03-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

impaler07 is on a distinguished road
Default What happened to her?

What happened to Miriam? I haven't seen anything new from her in the form of a video or photo in years. Anybody know?
Old 03-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TomasK is on a distinguished road

she's very cute...
Old 06-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

black beauty is on a distinguished road

she is truly beautifull.I seen some of the tv programme and you could not tell if she was really a man.However the guy that one did not take it to well.
Old 06-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boghy will become famous soon enough

She is one of the most feminine shemales i've seen. She is hot :D don't like the blond hair but...Thanks for the pics
Old 06-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of
Default She's Back

Yes, beleive it. Check it

http://www.ts-videotube.com/video/miriam-rivera-is-back

Short but true
Old 06-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Liza S. will become famous soon enoughLiza S. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoj7720 View Post
And as a blonde in transsexual beauty queens 10, another great scene... No pics, only some vidcaps...
She's so nice! Thanks).
Old 08-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CFKane will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeMan View Post
I wish I had been on that show and won....
She is one of my favorites.
This first series of pics really got me into LB's.
Old 08-26-2009
sexchannel

I remember watching her, here in australian big brother .....very yummy !!

what a cutie , although the dude that won didn't think so
Old 08-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

onslow is on a distinguished road

she is so steaming hot
Old 08-30-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shemalemaker is on a distinguished road
Default Classy and beutiful...

Many Shemales are sexy, hot, fetish... She's very beutiful and classy!!!
Old 08-31-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

no_name is on a distinguished road

Always been a big fan of Miriam, she's really what got me hooked on shemales.
Old 09-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

chelsea can only hope to improve

One of the first and best for me

not heard or seen anything of her in so long

has anyone?
Old 09-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

monyetozz is on a distinguished road

just one word !!!!!

AMAZING !!!
Old 09-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

norte777 is on a distinguished road

Nice pics, Thanks.
Old 09-30-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

She is a real with a stunning face. I wish there was some newer stuff.
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

IanC is on a distinguished road

so hot - probably the main reason I first got interested in TS's
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

She has a wikipedia entry, type miriam rivera in the search box
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

In hospital after the guy threw her out of the window
Attached Thumbnails
miriam_hospital_129.jpg   miriam_hospital__932.jpg   cimg3005_594.jpg  

cimg3000_615.jpg   cimg3001_411.jpg   cimg3002_203.jpg  

cimg3003_159.jpg   cimg3004_486.jpg  
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Androgeny titled her "Victoria" here are some from that time
Attached Thumbnails
tcl2vi03.jpg   tcl2vi05.jpg   tcl2vi07.jpg  

tcl2vi11.jpg   tcl2vi16.jpg   tcl2vi17.jpg  

tcl2vi22.jpg   tcl2vi24.jpg   tcl2vic12.jpg  

tcl2vic27.jpg   tcl2vic18.jpg   tcl2vic20.jpg  

tcl2vic28.jpg   tcl2vic35.jpg   tcl2vic39.jpg  

Old 10-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hector.hector will become famous soon enough

extremely hott
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

barry will become famous soon enoughbarry will become famous soon enough

the pics from the hosp made me cringe
Old 10-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

doctopus is on a distinguished road

totally hot
Old 10-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry View Post
the pics from the hosp made me cringe
me too, but they are the reality
Old 10-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

watanga is on a distinguished road
Default Miriam

Miriam is so beautiful, wish you have more posts of her
Old 10-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

christoph215 is on a distinguished road

yeah you´re right,

i couldn´t believe!!
Old 10-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

stufrank is on a distinguished road
Default truly beautiful

i got a chance to see the show on fox reality. i enjoyed, but then i'm a reality junkie and a big fan of miriam. glad to see she's better. here's a couple more from the set posted earlier.

Last edited by stufrank; 10-12-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

baasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, she really is a beauty.
Good showing all of her.
Old 10-13-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default Miriam Rivera

Thank you all for the updates. She really is delightful on the eye and fresh as a daisy. I picked up a still of her several years back, but never did find out her name.

definitely and a
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywaits View Post
Everyone has been so up in arms about this girl. I found some pics of her way back in one of my hard drives. Hope ya'll enjoy.
Yea baby, she has my hard drive running at full speed.
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

I would suck a fart out of her ass and hold it like a bong hit.
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 10-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

alcerasa is on a distinguished road

she looks like a female
Old 11-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sol is on a distinguished road

cute face,,,, hot body!!!