Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Smile LB Anney video

Thought I would share a find.....admittedly old, but I finally found a copy of gorgeous Anney getting fucked by the really hairy guy on the Ladyboy Guide.com website.

Its a 26 minute clip and includes Anney cumming all over her tummy - yum yum.

Anyone interested, pm me and I will send you the link. Need to join the download site, but its free and very little personal information is required - username, password & email address is all.

I cant stop watching her...her cock is stunning in this clip.....
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default nice offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltydreamer View Post
Thought I would share a find.....admittedly old, but I finally found a copy of gorgeous Anney getting fucked by the really hairy guy on the Ladyboy Guide.com website.

Its a 26 minute clip and includes Anney cumming all over her tummy - yum yum.

Anyone interested, pm me and I will send you the link. Need to join the download site, but its free and very little personal information is required - username, password & email address is all.

I cant stop watching her...her cock is stunning in this clip.....
That's a nice offer G.D. I personally have the full video and can only recommend it. Do you have the video starring Anney and Lyla? That one is a real mind blower. I thought I had almost every LBC video but I'd love to know who this girl is. Any idea? Rgds Lba
Attached Thumbnails
fem3.jpg  
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default anney

Hi again G.D., If you are so in love, maybe you would like to see this private video of Anney. Private as in the sense of non commercial.
http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/24621293
You will see her natural charm and hear her voice. Looks like sleepless nights ahead for you buddy
Regards LBA