Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

simonne5478 has a spectacular aura aboutsimonne5478 has a spectacular aura aboutsimonne5478 has a spectacular aura about
Default Transvestites

The amazing Club Godess in LA
Attached Thumbnails
club_goddess0508_010.jpg   club_goddess0508_012.jpg   club_goddess0508_031.jpg  

club_goddess0508_034.jpg   club_goddess0508_106.jpg   club_goddess0508_105.jpg  

club_goddess1004.jpg   club_goddess0708-003.jpg   club_goddess1008ben21.jpg  

club_goddess0708-024.jpg   club_goddess1008ben30.jpg   club_goddess1008bob48.jpg  

club_goddess1008bob65.jpg   club_goddess1008bob088.jpg   club_goddess1012.jpg  

Old 11-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jamie will become famous soon enough

wow- a very nice collection- Thank you for sharing
Old 11-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

simonne5478 has a spectacular aura aboutsimonne5478 has a spectacular aura aboutsimonne5478 has a spectacular aura about
Default Club Goddess II

Sexy an Hot TVīs
Attached Thumbnails
club_goddess0508_018.jpg   club_goddess010802.jpg   club_goddess010805.jpg  

club_goddess010806.jpg   club_goddess1043.jpg   club_goddess010813.jpg  

club_goddess010856.jpg   club_goddess010891.jpg   club_goddess010859.jpg  

dvd-signing01.jpg   club_goddess0508_001.jpg   club_goddess010834.jpg  

club_goddess0108x2.jpg   club_goddess0508_027.jpg   club_goddess0508_054.jpg  

Old 11-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Your Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonne5478 View Post
Sexy an Hot TVīs
SIMONNE:

Who is your avatar? Is that cutie you, sweetie?

Piece,

TAL
Old 11-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

smolderingtemptress is on a distinguished road

Transvestites are more along the lines of crossdressers. These girls are transsexuals. And the last picture is funny, lol.
Old 11-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

guybrasil is on a distinguished road

I would do most of them!
Old 04-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hankstar3 is on a distinguished road
Default Impressive...

I need to go to a party like that...just for a few hours
Old 04-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

grekojim is on a distinguished road

Pick me up on the way to the party ...... looks hot!!!!
Old 04-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Darkiight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

shoot i will do all of them just give me a hour lol
Old 04-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

simonne what club is this at in LA? I live in the area I would love to check this place out...

let me know, pm if you can
Old 04-12-2009
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

I find them hot!!!

Cham
Old 04-13-2009
translover

They are so beautiful !!!

I think there is Yasmin Lee in one of the photos, i love her
Old 04-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

xselomon has a spectacular aura aboutxselomon has a spectacular aura aboutxselomon has a spectacular aura about

hot town...
Old 04-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

xselomon has a spectacular aura aboutxselomon has a spectacular aura aboutxselomon has a spectacular aura about

attachments this time..
Attached Thumbnails
104081226_cb59be668c.jpg   37592120.jpg   27044590.jpg  

Old 04-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

just a couple...
Attached Thumbnails
3228551661_210e4520d3.jpg   2909498939_15d6e76502.jpg   174380967_3887c5ced2.jpg  

Old 04-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

final ones...
Attached Thumbnails
1484452488.jpg   2634492630_bbf31484c1_o.jpg   1050868982.jpg  

Old 04-14-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cambiadito is on a distinguished road

I find some of them hot!!!
Old 04-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Silencio can only hope to improve

I think they could be called shemales.
They are HOT anyway
Old 04-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

Gotta hit one of those beauty pageants.
Old 05-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

yeah, these are definitely beautiful shemales, not transvestites (apart from one of the pics posted by xselomon, looks like two TV's kissing). All good pics though!
Old 05-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

JenniferParisFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Next time im in LA im definately gonna stop by this place, it looks absolutely fantastic.
Old 07-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

angel274 can only hope to improve

great lookin shemales. thanks.
Old 07-23-2010
jmad

Talking transvestites

I met this guy in a club he was dressed-up so sexy and pretty, I couldn't resist giving him a good suck, we also fucked.
Old 07-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Putte is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Just love them. So great.
/Putte
Old 09-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Exclamation the times they are a-changing...

Well, I was born just half-a-century ago and thanks to the web, I try to keep abreast of what happens in this big world... But this thread caused me a real shock! Please, someone out there tell me "since when" do transvestites got implanted boobz??? There MUST be somethin' i have missed...

Hell, I just wanted to contribute a little to this thread, but compared to most of the pics above, my TV (who I thought was sooo cute) looks almost like a mud-wrestler takin' a bubble-bath right after a show!!

Seriously, if you ignore the questionable wig and the less-than-freshly shaved thighs, he ain't bad... I'm not a make-up expert, but I find it nicely done, particularly his lips Look at those pretty blue eyes, sexy shoulders... Hmmm makes me want to jump on that bath with him and have some fun after all...
Attached Thumbnails
FranciscaTV04.jpg   FranciscaTV06.jpg   FranciscaTV08.jpg  

Old 09-02-2010
aw9725

Very nice pics! Thanks for sharing. I don’t know the person in the pictures but I have to say I don’t think she identifies as “male.” She does have a great body, beautiful eyes and a nice smile. You don’t happen to have her name or phone number?

Last edited by aw9725; 09-02-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
Very nice pics! Thanks for sharing. I don?t know the person in the pictures but I have to say I don?t think she identifies as ?male.? She does have a great body, beautiful eyes and a nice smile. You don?t happen to have her name or phone number?
Thanks for your nice reply/comment, aw... Always great to know someone had a good time reading my posts! See, I try to make 'em a bit funny without "makin' fun" of the persons who appear on the pics...

However, and I'm sorry if it bursts your bubble, the 5 pics I have of this cute CD or TV landed on my hard drive as far back as early 2003, when I was at the peak of my "effeminate young guys" period... And though my bookmark related to him is long gone, I can positively assure you I found these pics in one of those free "thumbnails" sites squarely aimed at gay viewers, but strewned with "other interest" pics here and there (CDs, bi, etc...) but NO transwomen (I'd "discover" them later that same year though).

Best I can recall, the name of this admittedly "easy on the eyes" person was Francisca (or somethin' close to that)

Have a nice day!
Old 09-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xselomon View Post
attachments this time..
I'm absolutely loving this lass the one in the middle with the platform high heels,white stockings and pink miniskirt.
Old 09-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
Thanks for your nice reply/comment, aw... Always great to know someone had a good time reading my posts! See, I try to make 'em a bit funny without "makin' fun" of the persons who appear on the pics...

However, and I'm sorry if it bursts your bubble, the 5 pics I have of this cute CD or TV landed on my hard drive as far back as early 2003, when I was at the peak of my "effeminate young guys" period... And though my bookmark related to him is long gone, I can positively assure you I found these pics in one of those free "thumbnails" sites squarely aimed at gay viewers, but strewned with "other interest" pics here and there (CDs, bi, etc...) but NO transwomen (I'd "discover" them later that same year though).

Best I can recall, the name of this admittedly "easy on the eyes" person was Francisca (or somethin' close to that)

Have a nice day!
The fact that she was on a site "squarely aimed at gay viewers" does not make it okay to refer to her with the male pronoun. She is not a "him"! While I cannot recall her name at the moment, I assure you that she identifies as a woman on the many trans sites at which her pictures might be found.
Old 09-02-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
Quote:
Very nice pics! Thanks for sharing. I don?t know the person in the pictures but I have to say I don?t think she identifies as ?male.? She does have a great body, beautiful eyes and a nice smile. You don?t happen to have her name or phone number?
Her name is Francisca Amenabar.
Attached Thumbnails
francisca_2003_07_10.jpg   francisca_2003_07_12.jpg   francisca_2003_07_17.jpg  

Franciscahotel_26.jpg   Franciscahotel_65.jpg   Franciscahotel_75.jpg  

fransica amenabar - 21207.jpg   fransica amenabar - 21212.jpg   fransica amenabar - 21215.jpg  

Old 09-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Her name is Francisca Amenabar.
Thanks dauls! I had never seen any of these sets...
Old 09-03-2010
aw9725

Francisca is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing! I hate to restate what should be obvious but I use the pronoun ?she? precisely because, based on my own experiences, this wonderful person appears to define herself as very feminine. The long blonde hair, beautiful eyes, luscious thighs, nicely sized breasts--as well as her chosen name, all scream out female! Contrast this image with my profile picture if you will--it is hard to imagine me--ever being mistaken for a woman. Besides, I can?t ever find anything my size!

However, there seems to be some doubt as to how Francisca identifies. Is our friend in the pictures a ?gay, feminine, man?? I don?t think so. I had lunch with a gay colleague today. He, like me, is quite ?masculine? in his appearance. About 6?2? a little over 200 lbs, trim beard, and very short hair. His partner is younger, clean shaven, blonde, and has a slim athletic build. You would not mistake him for a woman however.

Anyway, it is important that we use appropriate pronouns when referring to someone. If one knew the person in the pictures and knew for a fact that they identified as ?male? and simply enjoyed crossdressing, then it might be appropriate to refer to them as ?he? or ?him.? Since I do not think any of us does know this person, then we must assume from outward appearances that they identify as ?female.? We have many transwomen who are active members of this site and it is important that we recognize and respect the gender that they identify as. That goes for the many beautiful models who grace this site as well. Smc, ila, and Shadows have done a wonderful job of keeping this forum respectful and free from ?ungendering."

Would it matter to me if our gorgeous Francisca, did indeed identify as a gay male? No, not in the least. She is incredibly sexually attractive and I would consider myself in heaven to be able to make love to someone so beautiful.
Old 09-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Anyway, it is important that we use appropriate pronouns when referring to someone. If one knew the person in the pictures and knew for a fact that they identified as ?male? and simply enjoyed crossdressing, then it might be appropriate to refer to them as ?he? or ?him.? Since I do not think any of us does know this person, then we must assume from outward appearances that they identify as ?female.? We have many transwomen who are active members of this site and it is important that we recognize and respect the gender that they identify as. That goes for the many beautiful models who grace this site as well.
Thank you for making this point so well.
Old 09-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Who wants to go to LA with me?

i'm serious. lol message me
Old 09-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

Thank you dauls. I was trying to remember her name for over a week now, since that posing with guitars thread started, because I remembered some nice pics posing with her guitar. She has such a beautiful smile.