Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-11-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Question Spit Roasted by two Beautiful Shemales - Have you or would you?

One of my desires is to be taken by two beautiful shemales at the same time and be spit roasted.
I bend over and one tgirl pounds my ass while the other tgirl pumps her fat cock in and out of my slobbering mouth that must be great,

Even better is to be taken up the arse while the other girl lies underneath me sucking my cock while i suck hers in a 69, bliss.

How about you is this something you have actually done, was it good, or do you just fantasize about it as well.
Old 11-11-2007
translover

Wink

I had my friend.

and that was really horny and very excited.
Old 11-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

I have done it a couple of times.. We both really like it and we plan on doing it again in the near future
Old 11-11-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Mirabeau915 is on a distinguished road

If I knew one T-girl I'd be begging for a good fucking, if I knew 2 I'd definitely want to be spit-roasted
Old 11-11-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonyTSLover View Post
I have done it a couple of times.. We both really like it and we plan on doing it again in the near future
You lucky sod!:D
Old 11-11-2007
TXguy4ever

yes i would!!! if i wasnt married lol
Old 11-12-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dells is on a distinguished road

It's easily one of my greatest fantasies to be taken by two shemales like that. I would do it in a heart beat if I were given the opportunity.
Old 11-12-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Of course, my friend ! An asian and a black. The asian fucks me while i suck the cock of the black; then the black fucks me while i suck the asian; then the asian .... stop me !!
Old 11-12-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mobiryder can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to mobiryder Send a message via MSN to mobiryder Send a message via Yahoo to mobiryder Send a message via Skype™ to mobiryder

i've done this many times, and can't wait to do it again, every time... you'll see when you do it once, you'll want it even more than u do now
Old 11-15-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pleasuregvr56 is on a distinguished road

If it ever happens to me..I'll be in seventh heaven!!!.. I do love the thought of an Asian and a Black though!!!....mmmmm HOT!!!
Old 11-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

The idea drives me insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiryder View Post
i've done this many times, and can't wait to do it again, every time... you'll see when you do it once, you'll want it even more than u do now
with or without a condom ?
Old 11-16-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

God a ladyboy spit roast that sounds great
Old 11-16-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tai-pan will become famous soon enough

Sounds like a sandwhich. :D
Old 11-16-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Send a message via AIM to mobiryder Send a message via MSN to mobiryder Send a message via Yahoo to mobiryder Send a message via Skype™ to mobiryder

so quit procrastinating, and DO it!

doesnt cost much for a plane ticket to thailand... don't be scared! DO IT, life is short!
Old 11-18-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

floydthebarber can only hope to improve

Quote:
so quit procrastinating, and DO it!

doesnt cost much for a plane ticket to thailand... don't be scared! DO IT, life is short!
How about the cost to Brazil? Just curious...And, hell yeah, I'd do a spit roast!!
Old 11-20-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

And two dominant shemales ?
Old 11-20-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
And two dominant shemales ?
hell yeah brother !
Old 11-20-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
The idea drives me insane

with or without a condom ?

sometimes with usually without... nothing like the feeling of hot shemale jizz dripping down your leg after being spitroasted or double creampied... i like to lay on my frontside, and move my cheeks around to feel the sperm move about... mhmm
Old 01-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rancor169 is on a distinguished road

I'd love to do that, do you even have to ask in here? That would be soooo amazing!
Old 01-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

knight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I would love to be spit roasted by 2 shemales.
Old 01-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gta is on a distinguished road

Look at that opening-post...I defenitly would!
Old 01-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

yes, yes, yes, and yes again. It's one of my fanatasies that I hope to fulfill.
Old 01-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

2WayStreet has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
I bend over and one tgirl pounds my ass while the other tgirl pumps her fat cock in and out of my slobbering mouth that must be great,

:
Better still if you are screwing the LB in the arse and another one screwing you. I find this more exciting
Old 01-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mainman66 is on a distinguished road
Default you better brlieve it

Being split roasted by two beauitful shemales is a huge fantacy of mine. i'd pay the t-girls to do that to me.
Old 01-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sexynova is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainman66 View Post
Being split roasted by two beauitful shemales is a huge fantacy of mine. i'd pay the t-girls to do that to me.
i second that helllsss yeah
Old 01-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... nothing like the feeling of hot shemale jizz dripping down your leg after being spitroasted or double creampied... i like to lay on my frontside, and move my cheeks around to feel the sperm move about... mhmm
I envy you. That's what I want done to me so I can feel some nice shemale sperm in me and then dripping down my leg.
Old 01-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zoltanhaji is on a distinguished road
Default Would be awesome

sandwiched by 2 ladyboys would be sweet!
Old 02-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

My latest fantasy (with ideas from other contributors). A shemale screwing me in my ass while I am screwing another in her ass and at the same time suck on the cock of a third one while giving a hand job to two others. I wonder if I am coordinated enough to do that.
Old 02-02-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
My latest fantasy (with ideas from other contributors). A shemale screwing me in my ass while I am screwing another in her ass and at the same time suck on the cock of a third one while giving a hand job to two others. I wonder if I am coordinated enough to do that.
Being a shemale virgin i dout you will have the coordination for that, it sounds very difficult.
I'm afraid to say you would probably have to put in many many hours of practice to get it right, possibly years of practice.
Just think about that, it would probably mean sacrificing work and time with friends and family.
Do you really have what it takes, the willpower and determination to pull it off, hours of sucking and sucking on shecock, having your ass pounded night after night by rampant shemales while your throbbing cock is buried deep into another poor shemales ass.
Yes a very difficult task!
Old 02-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Being a shemale virgin i dout you will have the coordination for that, it sounds very difficult.
I'm afraid to say you would probably have to put in many many hours of practice to get it right, possibly years of practice.
Just think about that, it would probably mean sacrificing work and time with friends and family.
Do you really have what it takes, the willpower and determination to pull it off, hours of sucking and sucking on shecock, having your ass pounded night after night by rampant shemales while your throbbing cock is buried deep into another poor shemales ass.
Yes a very difficult task!
I realize the sacrifice is great, but I'm willing to put in the time required to become an expert at this. I'm so determined that I would even put in lots of overtime until I got everything perfect.
Old 02-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

Tlover, forgot to mention that I liked your response in post #29. I laughed so hard that I almost fell off my chair.
Old 02-06-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lance is on a distinguished road

Being spit roasted is the best OMG. We all took a bubble bath together, drank champagne and smoked cigarettes and played with each other in the bath, then they proceeded to shave me, dry me and put me in high heels. Then to the bedroom for the spit roasting. Unforgettable.
Old 02-06-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Being spit roasted is the best OMG. We all took a bubble bath together, drank champagne and smoked cigarettes and played with each other in the bath, then they proceeded to shave me, dry me and put me in high heels. Then to the bedroom for the spit roasting. Unforgettable.
Nice. I would like to do that except for the smoking part (I don't smoke and I am not fond of smokers). I also have no desire to wear high heels.
Old 02-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default My Spit Roasted Dream

Since I love shecock so much being spit roasted would be the ultimate experience. There would be three of my favourite layboys and myself. We would start by standing in a close circle where I could put my arms around all three. I would then begin by passionately kissing each one in turn. This would cause all our cocks to get hard and rub together. The more kissing we would do the harder our cocks would get and the more excited we would get feeling each others’ cock rubbing together and on each other. We would then all collapse on the bed. I would lie on my side and get into a 69 with one. Another would move in behind me and start playing with my ass. She would get me loosened up and the slowly slide her cock into me. The third girl would get into position on her knees right by my head, but where I could look up and see her cock. I would start jerking her off as I sucked on one cock while my cock was being sucked and I was getting a lovely stiff cock sliding in and out of my ass. After a little bit of this I would switch my mouth from the one cock to the other one that I had been jerking off. I would then start alternating between the two, taking each all the way in. Suddenly all of us would orgasm together. I would be getting a nice load of cum down my throat while simultaneously getting another big load in my ass and a third load sprayed all over my body. We would lay still for a short time then the one who had been giving sucking my cock would turn around and start kissing me. We would swap cum for a little bit and then the one who had been giving the ass fucking of my life would get up to go and wash herself. The one who had been sucking me would then get in position behind me and slide her now stiff cock into my well-lubricated dripping ass. The second one I had been sucking would now lie down beside me with her ass to me so that I could slip my reawakened cock into her tight hole. We then start rocking back and forth. Soon the first one would return and being an obliging cocksucker I would take her cock into my mouth. The feeling of having another hard cock in me and sucking another cock while having my cock in a beautiful ass would soon send me over the top again and I would let go another load of cum which would cause the three girls to also shoot their loads. We would switch around again and I would have a third cock in my ass giving me a good fucking while I got to suck two more cocks. When we had finally had enough we would fall asleep in a tangle of arms, legs, and bodies. I would by then be thoroughly fucked and cream pied. I would sleep contentedly knowing that we all of awoke we bath together and start all over.
What a dream; all the shecock I could desire at one time.
Old 02-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rocco22 is on a distinguished road

I recently did this. I went to a the bar in the top corner of Nana plaza. I actually went to find a girl I had bumped into in a nightclub...so anyway I walked in all the ladyboys stood around me and looked so eager. I selected the one i saw before and another 1. I took them to the hotel. It was good fun. I sent the 2nd ladyboy home, because her cock was too small and she was very muscley. I fucked the other LB in her ass, but it was a quite hairy, so were her arms. I think in a few years after a few ops she will be a true beauty, similar to areeya.
Old 02-10-2008
She-cock inspector

ila, your a shecock hungry slut, :D
That's a wild and horny fantasy I think you are gagging for shecock and dreaming about it constantly, i know the feeling.
It must be a shemale virus and were infected, still if there's a cure i dont want it.:D
Old 02-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
ila, your a shecock hungry slut, :D
That's a wild and horny fantasy I think you are gagging for shecock and dreaming about it constantly, i know the feeling.
It must be a shemale virus and were infected, still if there's a cure i dont want it.:D
I would have to say that you are right on all counts.
Old 02-14-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default A Fine Example

Here is a spit roasting with Foxy Angel and another fine lady.
Attached Thumbnails
sr_78.jpg   sr_79.jpg   sr_80.jpg  

sr_81.jpg   sr_82.jpg  
Old 02-15-2008
She-cock inspector

Thanks for the pics ila, always liked foxy just look at that luck bastard, wish that was me thay were banging, it must be great being spit roasted
Old 02-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Thanks for the pics ila, always liked foxy just look at that luck bastard, wish that was me thay were banging, it must be great being spit roasted
If I could I would change places with that guy in a heartbeat. I would just love to suck on foxy's cock for several days non-stop. After that she can stick her beautiful cock in my ass until I'm so sore I can't walk.
Old 02-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephen54 is on a distinguished road

No,never enjoyed that experience.....yet.......... but I am always ready for a new fantasy to be fulfilled!
Old 02-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chanawald is on a distinguished road
Question that hot baby

wooow that so freaking hot
umm
shesmales need shot or something for sperm
is it possible for them to make babies
Old 03-02-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lookingforher23 is on a distinguished road
Default split

I'd so enjoy it
but if I could have. 4-5 that be awesome
Old 09-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sexynova is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
One of my desires is to be taken by two beautiful shemales at the same time and be spit roasted.

Even better is to be taken up the arse while the other girl lies underneath me sucking my cock while i suck hers in a 69, bliss.

How about you is this something you have actually done, was it good, or do you just fantasize about it as well.
you just spelt heaven hahaha i would kill for that
Old 09-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

trannycrazy can only hope to improve

I live for the day that i get the chance to be spit roasted by two shemales, I'd also like to gangbanged by a large number of shemales, I like the idea of receiving double anal as well.:turno n:
Old 09-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

just102 is on a distinguished road

lol @ split roasted
Old 09-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nielsholgerson will become famous soon enoughNielsholgerson will become famous soon enough

I would love to get it from 2 shemales.
My fantasie does go even further, also I would love to jerk of a 3th and 4th shemale next to me and would love to have one under me, and love to feel lots of hard shemale cocks around me touching me and cumming all over me.
Old 09-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsholgerson View Post
I would love to get it from 2 shemales.
My fantasie does go even further, also I would love to jerk of a 3th and 4th shemale next to me and would love to have one under me, and love to feel lots of hard shemale cocks around me touching me and cumming all over me.
I think your user title should be changed from "Apprentice Ladyboy Lover" to "Shecock obsessed"
Old 09-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mrtrebus has a spectacular aura aboutmrtrebus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to mrtrebus Send a message via Skype™ to mrtrebus

Dunno about spit roasting but would love to jerk off two shecocks & let them spurt all over my face!!!
Old 09-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DaveDanger is on a distinguished road

Personally, if the glorious day ever comes when I have the cash/time/motivation to actively seek out and hook up with two hot t-girls - and that day may yet come - quite frankly, they can do whatever the hell they want!

Still, a throbbing read indeed!