Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-10-2009
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham
Default Private Dancer

A Bangkok novel by Stephen Leather. (This does not deal with ladyboys). You can download a copy at the author's website:

http://www.stephenleather.com/unpub.html

Cham
Old 01-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

Hi Cham ..

Many thanks for that link .. Stephen Leather is one of my favourite authors .. I've read all his books to date ..

I particularly enjoyed "The Tunnel Rats" ...

Another author in the same sort of genre is Terence Strong .. well worth reading is his "Tick-Tock Man" ...

Another favourite of mine is Robin Cook (NO .. not the poisonous dwarf who used to be UK Foreign Secretary) .. but an American doctor .. if you like your thrillers with a "Medical" flavour .. this is yer' man ...

Orion ..
Old 01-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Singer is on a distinguished road

Thank you for posting your wonderful book, I look forward to relaxing with it and am thankful that you posted it!!~
Old 01-12-2009
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Singer: Not my book :-)

Orion, thanks for the heads up of Terrence Strong. You can also take a look at Monsoon Books, Singapore, who publish a lot of sex-pat lit.

Cham
Old 01-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cambiadito is on a distinguished road

THanks! interesting...
Old 01-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slippyslimm will become famous soon enough

heh, yeah, gonna check this out, thanks alot