Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-23-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default I'm just wondering but do transgender women/shemales/ladyboys etc. like virgin guys

Fellow members like i said i am just wondering if you don't mind reading this question like i said earlier and if you don't mind me saying this again so you know even though I'm a straight guy and i love/i like both transgender women with a penis and without a penis and women and I'm only asking ahead of time yes i know some of you members thinks I'm farsighted when I'm asking some questions like this one and if you think i should take that as a compliment then OK

And when I'm asking ahead of time since I'm a virgin and I'm also talking about whenever and when and if i put myself out there dating again if i haven't giving up on girls/women,dating,relationships and marriages yet and if she's a transgender woman/shemales/ladyboys etc. if I'm dating her and that's why i"m just wondering does transgender woman/shemales/ladyboys etc. like virgin guys or at least I'm starting to get curios about this and if i offended any transgender girls and transgender women I'm sorry for offended you and hopefully she's a fellow virgin and she waits til marriage because like i said I'm a virgin,I'm saving my virginity til marriage and i expect her to do the same.

Thanks for reading,thanks for your perspectives and thanks for your understanding and i do apologize if this question is stupid or dumb anyway take care and thanks again .
Old 09-06-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

omni is on a distinguished road

It isn't a "stupid" question, but with this question you'll simply get a bunch of subjective responses(which is OK) but, because of its subjectivity, the information here will basically useless when it comes to dealing with whoever you may meet in person because it won't necessarily represent society's stance as a whole. What may be stupid is the degree upon which you choose to lean on this data.

You have those who don't care if you're a virgin are willing to spend time teaching you the ropes or learning with you, and then you have those on the other side who just want a quick fuck and don't want to worry about performance. And then you have all those shades in between. Just like you would have them regardless of their gender identity.

Side note: A lot of the guys on this site plan on saving themselves(myself included, although not necessarily for marriage). I just find that very curious.

Last edited by omni; 09-06-2014 at 09:20 AM.