Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-05-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

a994 is on a distinguished road
Default Ever have a lady make you suck her or bend over for her?

Some of you guys have had at least one experience with one or more of the lovely ladies we all fantasize about. Have any of you encountered a woman who was sexually aggressive, who insisted you suck her tool and/or give her your behind? And who do you wish would treat you that way?
Old 01-05-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Yep. Last Ts I was with was a top only. Very shy sweet girl when u talk to her... But when naked told me to suck her. Wanted to blow in my mouth... And told me it was a shame I didn't bottom.
Very very hot encounter. The last time I met her I made her cum twice from just sucking her and although I got rock hard I didn't cum. I was so memorized by her and pleasuring her I didn't even think to cum myself.

Not my ideal encounter, but for a change an incredibly hot one to have a woman order me like that.
Old 01-26-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by a994 View Post
Some of you guys have had at least one experience with one or more of the lovely ladies we all fantasize about. Have any of you encountered a woman who was sexually aggressive, who insisted you suck her tool and/or give her your behind? And who do you wish would treat you that way?
Yes, I love sexual aggressive women. It's such a turn on to hear her soft sexy voice telling me to suck her cock. I love for her to be in charge, telling me what she wants to do to me, telling me what to do for her.
Old 03-22-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Athame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of light

You have to be told to suck a Lady's cock?
It's the polite thing to do.
Old 03-24-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

all in is on a distinguished road

I don't like a girl that is too aggressive . I like to spend some time working a nice big load out of her. Once I've enjoyed her cock honey, then it's her turn. I love a sloppy, wet blow job. I love to hang onto to it as long as I can and when I can't hang on one second longer, I shot one that will put a hole in the back of her head. Cum for cum, what a great trade. I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY COCK!
Old 03-26-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TransWorlAsia is on a distinguished road

Karla Carrillo is like that, and so is Angeles Cid. they both love to top and often bottom but they are aggressive. Its a real turn on to some.

Its even more exciting to shoot the content of these girls.

Pamela on TWA is also like that.

Old 04-03-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Wyldpony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wyldpony
Default Yes

My first times dating tgirls were with aggressive girls in college, they were very much Tops, and I really did enjoy them being told to suck their cocks and having them ride my tail. So from that point I have a preference for aggressive girls.
Old 11-04-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

Make me ??? All I want is to suck her off and have fuck my ass !!!