Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ConfusedMe is on a distinguished road
Default Help...I keep thinking about being trans...

Hi everyone,

I haven't shared this with anyone ever, maybe a bit with my ex boyfriend...

I'm a 23 year old gay male, but lately I keep fantasizing about being a transsexual woman. When I was younger I used to imagine how my life would be if I was born a girl, and had fun just thinking about my day to day situations happening to me as if I was girl.

That idea was always in the back of my head, as time passed by, I realized that being born a girl wouldn't be that much fun for me. I wouldn't gain all the knowledge, respect, tolerance, and open mind I've gained as a gay man, so within time my fantasy of being a girl and my reality of being a gay man met in a place where I started fantasizing about being a transwoman...that way I would learn about acceptance and tolerance and at the same time I would get to be a beautiful girl and get all the hot straight men.

The thing is that it has always been a fantasy, and still is, but lately it consumes SO much of my mental energy because I'm thinking about that 24/7!!!! For example, if I'm going to a party I fantasize about what I would wear if I was a transgirl and what I would do there. I fantasize about EVERYTHING as if I was a transgirl, to the point where I've started worrying because I don't know what I am or what the heck my mind wants with all those fantasies. If I actually knew I was trans then the thoughts wouldn't be such a big deal, but I don't think I'm trans, I don't feel uncomfortable with my male body, or my male life, I'm happy, I like who I am, but I just have so much fun thinking how my life would be If I was a Tgirl, and I keep thinking about that all the time, I'm pretty much obsessed (and kinda tired of fantazising of an alternative life in an alternative dimension).

Help me guys...why is this happening? Does somebody else share the same thing?

PS: I told me ex once about this to some extent. We were fooling around and I was so horny I got the courage to tell him I wanted to dress up for him, for some reason he was very turned on about the thought and I dressed up for him. I confessed my fantasy was to be born a tgirl, not a biological girl but a girl with a dick and he told me he knew that...he had noticed my interest in the trans community.
Old 08-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

If your desires and interests are wishing you were a transsexual and not an actual woman, it may just be a fetish for you.

I wish I wasn't a transsexual. I wished and still desperately want to be a woman with a vagina and hell even a uterus, ovaries and eggs with the ability to have children. I wanted that XX chromosome, not this damn XY and "female" on my birth certificate. I don't want the harassment and discrimination because as a woman, I wouldn't have that problem.
Old 08-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jamie French will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Jamie French

Also... trying to snag truly straight men is a one way ticket to getting beat up or killed. Don't go into transition thinking that you are going to get away with fooling anyone. No one likes to be tricked and you don't want to learn that the hard way.
Old 08-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Do you also have negative feelings about being a man?
Old 08-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Do you also have negative feelings about being a man?
See:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedMe View Post
I don't feel uncomfortable with my male body, or my male life, I'm happy, I like who I am,
He is just a dude with a crossdressing fetish.
Old 08-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Ahh, I missed that bit. *Note to self, read properly!*

Yep, that's what I was thinking would be the answer tho, and same conclusion.
Old 08-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
Also... trying to snag truly straight men is a one way ticket to getting beat up or killed. Don't go into transition thinking that you are going to get away with fooling anyone. No one likes to be tricked and you don't want to learn that the hard way.
I totally agree! It's risky enough being a crossdresser or transgender without trying to trick straight men! Use you best judgement and always be safe!
Old 08-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I've never really crossdressed or desire to (don't think I'd be passable at all and I'm not even ultra feminine to try and mimick women), and I don't want to fool men either (the straight guy comment was because I like straight guys, I guess you always want what you can't have). I don't know if it would be a fetish cuz it doesn't really give me any sexual satisfaction, it's just a fucking thought that is in the back of my mind all the time. Like last night, I was in a club with my boyfriend and friends having a good time and suddenly I got all sad because of all these thoughts and kept thinking it would be so awesome if I were a tgirl in that moment .

I don't even know why I'm posting here, think I just wanted to get some answers but I'm still very confused, just kinda want these thoughts to go away and stop draining so much of my energy and time.
Old 08-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

e235845 is on a distinguished road
Default TS site

I think the easiest way for you to sort our your feelings is to
#1 suscribe to a TS Dating site
#2 get a couple of friends that can help you transform for the night ( but you have to go all out, no holding back )
#3 go a party/club in full drag. It is important that you go to a get-together organised by or ts friendy people. I DO NOT MEAN SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO PUT UP WITH YOU IN DRAG JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE FRIEND. the adventages of a party organized by a transexual person/organization is that the guys who attend are likely to be ts admirers and that they are gonna come after you like straight man do with women
#4 DON NOT GET WASTED!! I think it is important that you fully appreciate the experience
Old 08-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by e235845 View Post
I think the easiest way for you to sort our your feelings is to
#1 suscribe to a TS Dating site
#2 get a couple of friends that can help you transform for the night ( but you have to go all out, no holding back )
#3 go a party/club in full drag. It is important that you go to a get-together organised by or ts friendy people. I DO NOT MEAN SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO PUT UP WITH YOU IN DRAG JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE FRIEND. the adventages of a party organized by a transexual person/organization is that the guys who attend are likely to be ts admirers and that they are gonna come after you like straight man do with women
#4 DON NOT GET WASTED!! I think it is important that you fully appreciate the experience
Thank you for your thoughts. Can't do any of that right now, but maybe in the future.
Old 08-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

No more replies?
Old 08-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
I don't even know why I'm posting here, think I just wanted to get some answers but I'm still very confused, just kinda want these thoughts to go away and stop draining so much of my energy and time.
Quote:
No more replies?
So, which is it? You want these thoughts to go away -- which suggests that a first step might be to stop posting about them? Or you want more replies?

It seems to me you have the benefit of having a few of our finest women on this site -- REAL women like Kaiti, for instance -- telling it to you like it is.
Old 08-23-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

RawrKitten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKaiti View Post
If your desires and interests are wishing you were a transsexual and not an actual woman, it may just be a fetish for you.

I wish I wasn't a transsexual. I wished and still desperately want to be a woman with a vagina and hell even a uterus, ovaries and eggs with the ability to have children. I wanted that XX chromosome, not this damn XY and "female" on my birth certificate. I don't want the harassment and discrimination because as a woman, I wouldn't have that problem.
I am more than 100% with you
Old 08-23-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
So, which is it? You want these thoughts to go away -- which suggests that a first step might be to stop posting about them? Or you want more replies?

It seems to me you have the benefit of having a few of our finest women on this site -- REAL women like Kaiti, for instance -- telling it to you like it is.
That was harsh. Well guess what? I'm confused (read my name) I just wanted more opinions. Thank God one of the girls actually helped me through the PMs.
Old 08-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
That was harsh. Well guess what? I'm confused (read my name) I just wanted more opinions. Thank God one of the girls actually helped me through the PMs.
I refer you back to what Kaiti wrote about the difference between wanting to be a transsexual and a woman. If you are still confused after that, I'm not sure anyone on this site can help you. Professional counseling might be more in order. Call me harsh if you must, but this is the truth.

(This post has been Kaiti approved.)
Old 08-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
I started fantasizing about being a transwoman...that way I would learn about acceptance and tolerance and at the same time I would get to be a beautiful girl and get all the hot straight men.

If I actually knew I was trans then the thoughts wouldn't be such a big deal, but I don't think I'm trans, I don't feel uncomfortable with my male body, or my male life, I'm happy, I like who I am, but I just have so much fun thinking how my life would be If I was a Tgirl,
I'm pretty much obsessed
Obsessed is the right word. It's a fantasy, that's all.
{which is fine}

As to learning about acceptance and tolerance?
As in your attitude to trans women? Yes you would.
Seeing acceptance and tolerance in society at large? It's not there.
You would however learn of the importance of stealth.
Also the degree of your success at stealth being proportional to both life expectancy, and avoiding a mutilation-murder.
Old 08-25-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

^Thanks for your words. For now I guess I'm just a frustrated crossdresser/transvestite...At some point I'll just start trying to dress like a girl and see where it takes me.
Old 08-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

That sounds a healthy balanced approach.
Have fun! xxx
Old 08-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SubmissiveCrossdresser is on a distinguished road

ConfusedMe i am having the exact same feelings!!! Most of the time it makes me very horny thinking about it so for me i think its a really big fetish...
Old 08-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
That sounds a healthy balanced approach.
Have fun! xxx
Thank yoU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveCrossdresser View Post
ConfusedMe i am having the exact same feelings!!! Most of the time it makes me very horny thinking about it so for me i think its a really big fetish...
No fetish here...

Last edited by smc; 08-27-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

luvasiants is on a distinguished road

Hello...

What i learned by the trans girl i knew is that they are women, their way of act, talk, feel, and expecially their mind is totally feminine...
They had big problems to accept (if and when they accepted) the fact that they are not biologically girls and do not feel comfortable with their male body. Their dream was\is not to be a "T-Girl", their dream was\is to be a woman.
My humble opinion is that ConfusedMe does not need "keep thinking about that all the time", he is a gay guy with a crossdressing fantasy, and "just start trying to dress like a girl and see where it takes me" is an "healthy balanced approach" as JodieTs said.

Regards
Old 09-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

^Thanks for your opinion.

I'll let you guys know if I ever start experimenting. I have a boyfriend right now, and we live together and he wouldn't understand it so I don't think I'll be able to start crossdressing at the moment but I'll do it at some point.
Old 10-01-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKaiti View Post

I feel the same way Kaiti. Though if I had a second chose. I would be to just be a gay guy. So I wouldn't have to go through as much hardship as most trans people have to go through.

You may not realize this ConfusedMe. But being a transsexual is much harder than being a gay man. Homosexuality is much more widely known and accepted than transgendered is.

But from what I can tell from ConfusedMe post. He may be bi-gendered or genderqueer.
My advice would be to research more of the transgender spectrum and see where you fit. Than you should really find a transgender specialized therapist who you can talk to about this.

Now as a more constructive way of going about this (scene you are looking for insight).
Why do you feel that being a trans woman would be more fun than just being the gay man that you are?

Miranda
Old 10-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Sounds like autogynephilia to me.

HOWEVER.

I have at least two friends who began identifying as gay males, and only later realised they were indeed trans. At least one has definitely confirmed she is indeed trans while another is currently questioning if it is simply a fetish.

I myself was confused early on, as I suspected that the inhibitions being male caused to my sexual drives and the liberation I felt when engaging in what amounted to straight sex but with me in the role of a second female were symptomatic of it being fetishised (It wasn't, it was that I only felt comfortable and natural having lesbian sex).

I'd recommend seeing someone professional about it. As this can just eat away inside you for years.
Old 10-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl View Post
I feel the same way Kaiti. Though if I had a second chose. I would be to just be a gay guy. So I wouldn't have to go through as much hardship as most trans people have to go through.

You may not realize this ConfusedMe. But being a transsexual is much harder than being a gay man. Homosexuality is much more widely known and accepted than transgendered is.
I know that. I've read a lot about transsexualism and know that you girls (and guys) have a much harder path to go through.

Quote:
Why do you feel that being a trans woman would be more fun than just being the gay man that you are?

Miranda
Ummm...not really sure... It's just shallow small things that make me think that way. Looking like a girl just sounds more fun to me...Plus my personality is a bit feminine in some ways; not saying I'm a very effeminate man, just saying some of my traits are more sterotypically female, for example I like guys to chase after me not for me to chase them, and I'm more on the sweet tender side (when I want to).

I know it doesn't sound convincing but I can't really explain it .

Anyways as an update, I'm crossdressing for Halloween!!!! Yay!! My boyfriend and my best friend are too. They're just doing it for fun, I am too but it does have a deeper meaning for me. I just want to see where it takes me, I kind of think it will be the first time of many.

Last edited by ConfusedMe; 10-22-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-29-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

The day is coming I'm kinda excited and scared...hope everything turns ok and I have a great time.

If you guys care enough I might post what went down after that day.