Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-11-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Question Just what is it about the COCK you LOVE?

Most of us here love two things very much, the beauty and femininity of a pretty shapely girl and the COCK, when we see them together the effect is mindblowing, right!

I know exactly what it is about the lady's i love, the curvy soft shapes, slim waist, pretty features etc, but thinking just about the cock what is it about the cock, what is it i/we love.
So i have given it some thought and found there are so many reasons.

Personally i think a hard cock is a very sexy sight, especially slowly rising from small soft dangling to big, thick, rock hard throbbing poll, it just screams i want sex i want to fuck you NOW! (what a turn on) and to see a wank off into a huge spunk explosion, fantastic! and the way the balls tighten into a tight little sack.
But for me the sexiest thing bout a cock is to see the foreskin slightly covered over a thick swelling helmet and being pulled back slowly to reveal a bright red angry swollen thick mushroom bell end, just begging to be licked and sucked, attach that to danielle foxx or Sasha and for me there is nothing sexier.

So how about you guys just what is it about the cock you love, be honest i have.
Old 12-12-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

I can't elaborate on that. You summed it all up.
Old 12-12-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pickseed is infamous around these parts

+1 on the foreskin.
i absolutely love the thought of pushing it back slowly with my lips
Old 12-13-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dells is on a distinguished road

Hard to day, but just the sight of a nice hard cock sticking out, thinking how it would feel to suck it and be penetrated by it really turns me on. I also have to agree with the foreskin comment. There's something a little extra special for me when I see that.
Old 12-13-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pleasuregvr56 is on a distinguished road

For me , seeing the soft , limp or partially stiff cock on a lady boy is a real turn on.. Just knowing that I can make it rock hard and throbbing with some some tender loving care with my tongue and mouth!!.. But the sight of a full on, throbbing hard cock on a petite smooth and sexy young lady boy!?.. OH man is it the greatest sight or what!?!?!?!
I do have a thing ofr uncut cock though.. Knowint that when i slip back the fleshy sheath, there will be a beautiful pink mushromm head just aching to be touched, teased and made to erupt the sweet nectar!!!...
Old 12-13-2007
hotfortrannies420

i liove the taste of cock m it tastes so damn good
Old 12-13-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasuregvr56 View Post
For me , seeing the soft , limp or partially stiff cock on a lady boy is a real turn on.. Just knowing that I can make it rock hard and throbbing with some some tender loving care with my tongue and mouth!!.. But the sight of a full on, throbbing hard cock on a petite smooth and sexy young lady boy!?.. OH man is it the greatest sight or what!?!?!?!
I do have a thing ofr uncut cock though.. Knowint that when i slip back the fleshy sheath, there will be a beautiful pink mushromm head just aching to be touched, teased and made to erupt the sweet nectar!!!...
Got to agree with everything you said there.
Old 12-14-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rammani has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i love it when i cum in her ass her cock should also get loose
Old 12-17-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ladyboylover42 is on a distinguished road

I long for the taste of cock, of another man's/shemales cum, but sadly, I am with a girlfriend of 4 years and to be married. I think I will never know!
Old 12-21-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kiesster is on a distinguished road

i think you summed it up bro
Old 12-25-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
I can't elaborate on that. You summed it all up.
Ditto, although for me it has to be uncut, the look of a long soft foreskin slowly growing into a full blown hard on is what floats my boat. I hope this is not going to be my fantasy but I will oneday get to taste & feel a lovely girls cock.
Old 12-25-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ltftv is on a distinguished road

would love to have a cock in my mouth again done it once would love to try it again
Old 12-25-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about

Make a guy jealous why don't ya

Last edited by TSLuva; 12-25-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-25-2007
CuriousJim

Well I'm yet to experience, but the cum that comes out of the cock has to be added?
Old 01-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

joann-a is on a distinguished road
Default What I love in a cock

I like my tgirl shaven,With a long hanging dick ant two soft balls.I want to lick his ass and balls until the dick bebbin to grow up.I like to pul the skin back and slowly shallow the head.When the dick becomes hard fat and extremely big,I open my trebbling lips and suck till the base of my throad.Then,I slide 2-3 fingers in her ass and she bein to fuckmy mouth.It's like dream.Big-long ad fat-big,very big.And hot,ho and ironhard.Ready to come in me.For me.So lovely,so sweet,so perfect.Then he blows.Sperm-the honey of the god penis-thick,hot,juice,the magnificent cock cream drop down my stomach.The absolute happiness
Old 01-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

2WayStreet has a little shameless behaviour in the past

The biggest frustration in life is when you anticipated a hard cock, but got a limpy. Happens all the time, when she is on too much homones
Old 01-10-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by joann-a View Post
I like my tgirl shaven,With a long hanging dick ant two soft balls.I want to lick his ass and balls until the dick bebbin to grow up.I like to pul the skin back and slowly shallow the head.When the dick becomes hard fat and extremely big,I open my trebbling lips and suck till the base of my throad.Then,I slide 2-3 fingers in her ass and she bein to fuckmy mouth.It's like dream.Big-long ad fat-big,very big.And hot,ho and ironhard.Ready to come in me.For me.So lovely,so sweet,so perfect.Then he blows.Sperm-the honey of the god penis-thick,hot,juice,the magnificent cock cream drop down my stomach.The absolute happiness
Wow! that's almost poetic.
A true shecock lover.
Old 01-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgirl virgin can only hope to improve
Default cock

Well, I see a beautiful t-girl. I know she has a penis, so there are no surprises, because I have to be in the mood for cock.

She looks so pretty, and I want to make her feel good. The best way is to go down on her. It's not the cock, but what the cock is attached to.

I want to make her bust in my mouth knowing I am the one that brought her to orgasm. Then I'd let her do me.I'd bust pretty fast after taking her load.
Old 01-13-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgirl virgin View Post
Well, I see a beautiful t-girl. I know she has a penis, so there are no surprises, because I have to be in the mood for cock.

She looks so pretty, and I want to make her feel good. The best way is to go down on her. It's not the cock, but what the cock is attached to.

I want to make her bust in my mouth knowing I am the one that brought her to orgasm. Then I'd let her do me.I'd bust pretty fast after taking her load.
Oh come on! (it's not the cock but what it, its attached to).
Don't lie to yourself, what its attached to is a very big part of it, but you love the cock as well, we can tell that by what you say.
But if you where only interested in what it was attached to you would be looking at genetic girls.
Old 01-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

There isn't anything about cock that I don't love.
Old 01-14-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

shemaledicklover is on a distinguished road
Default shemaledicklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Most of us here love two things very much, the beauty and femininity of a pretty shapely girl and the COCK, when we see them together the effect is mindblowing, right!

I know exactly what it is about the lady's i love, the curvy soft shapes, slim waist, pretty features etc, but thinking just about the cock what is it about the cock, what is it i/we love.
So i have given it some thought and found there are so many reasons.

Personally i think a hard cock is a very sexy sight, especially slowly rising from small soft dangling to big, thick, rock hard throbbing poll, it just screams i want sex i want to fuck you NOW! (what a turn on) and to see a wank off into a huge spunk explosion, fantastic! and the way the balls tighten into a tight little sack.
But for me the sexiest thing bout a cock is to see the foreskin slightly covered over a thick swelling helmet and being pulled back slowly to reveal a bright red angry swollen thick mushroom bell end, just begging to be licked and sucked, attach that to danielle foxx or Sasha and for me there is nothing sexier.

So how about you guys just what is it about the cock you love, be honest i have.
i love all cocks . i especially love shemale one . all round good . my went hard
reading all the quotes.
Old 01-14-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rajdip_999 is on a distinguished road

Never thought about it, I think its just the combination of boobs with a cock, something different.
Old 01-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I love everything about a cock especially when it's on a shemale.
Old 01-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

raojai70 is on a distinguished road

A beautiful woman with a big thick cock is just a enormous turn-on. Especially uncut - cocks are beautiful.
Old 01-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raojai70 View Post
cocks are beautiful.
You bet they are. Soft, hard, long, short, curved, or straight. They are all beautiful although I am partial to circumcised cocks.
Old 11-03-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

First it's the sight of that erection, but then it becomes the desire to receive the cum in it down my throat and up my ass !
Old 11-04-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TuFuTu will become famous soon enoughTuFuTu will become famous soon enough

Circumcised and mushroom shape. The glans is in my view the most beautiful part of a cock. Therefore it should be free.